Case Files Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The General Replay

+5
Aliucon
Tooner-Tastic
ToonBlade
DimitriBarronmore
Sable-Xeno
9 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The General Replay - Page 3 Empty Re: The General Replay

Post by Sable-Xeno Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:24 am

Hiroko wrote:The General Replay - Page 3 Genera10

Take a chill pill, brohamskis!!!

…The presence of this shopkeeper was not lost on Grovy-Fresh. Though…he’d be hard-pressed to call it a ‘Priority’ by any means, he was still wearing a hella radical scarf. And ooooh, that shade of purple! This character may have been created in late 2013, but that style screamed early 1993.

He was aiight in Grovy’s eyes. Probably worth asking if he’s carrying any Capri-Suns before he heads towards that guy’s crib.

…Chillin’ out, though? Than ain’t happenin’.

Regiwi wrote:Unbeknownst to Chell, she had picked up an unexpected hitchhiker. Clinging onto the companion cube strapped to Chell's back was, bizarrely a baby with cake icing all over her face.

…Oh, no, not that kind of crib- ah, shiznit. Guess we got a baby on our hands.

Reverie wrote:The General Replay - Page 3 WwD1mG1

"You know him?" the boy fired back. "I... didn't wanna assume you guys knew each other just because you were both plant people."

The General Replay - Page 3 Walw1UJ

"Plant-lizards, I mean."

…Connor squints his eyes at Grovy-Fresh as the Onion Knight speaks. Pose continuing to tense up…

The General Replay - Page 3 7kjb4bj
Connor: “It’s…well, no. To say I know him’s a bit of a stretch. We’ve met…exactly once, two weeks ago.”

Sable-Xeno wrote:
”It was a normal day as should be for an adventurer such as myself. I and a recently-reunited close friend wished to throw a surprise party for my partner, Nester, whom I was also recently reunitied with after believing he was dead for 3 years. I had decided to order snacks to be delivered at our apartment for the occasion, and all was going well…until.”

The General Replay - Page 3 9eZ2DKp
Grovy-Fresh: “Ayo, the pizza’s here.”

The General Replay - Page 3 7kLVGVV
Connor: “…”

“By some twist of fate, this man was our Delivery Boy, in all his outlandish glory. From the moment I looked down and laid eyes on this man…how do I put it into words? Was it the opposite of True Love…? True Hate. Like we were mortal enemies. And the worst part was…I could never put into words WHY. Like…him existing was a personal insult to myself. I don’t mean in the sense of disrespecting lifestyle choices, no. You do what you do, y’know? I’ve traveled too far and seen too much to judge. No, this man…it was like looking into a mirror. A funhouse mirror, that twisted and distorted my shape into the visage of the 90’s. This man…I do not know if he was me, or if we were related to me, or some other alternate dimension shenanigans. But I felt it…he existed solely to spite me. Somehow, I get the sense there were more to it, too, as if his mere aura were fine-tuned to raise my aggression…but this. This simple, inescapable thought, the idea that this was some form of myself…it haunts me, to this day. More than even the literal ghosts inside me.”

The General Replay - Page 3 3RPvNEh
Grovy-Fresh: “Wiggity-wackity, you gonna stop spilling your spaghettiti? Pizza’s here, broski.”

The General Replay - Page 3 QWMuPLJ
Connor: “Don’t.”

The General Replay - Page 3 CAfd1Ei
Grovy-Fresh: “Bruh.”

“My partner told me that he kick-flipped out the apartment building’s front door, and I hadn’t seen that 90’s fuck again. I’ll admit, I’ve never actually had to deal with the guy in any capacity like this, before…but he always gave me the sense of someone with ridiculous power, to flaunt himself around like that.”

The General Replay - Page 3 QWMuPLJ
Connor: “…Though now that I’ve gotten a better look, I can’ be so sure. Because I’ve just had a more terrifying thought. The clothes are the same, but this Grovyle…he’s taller. What this means, I don’t know, but…”

The General Replay - Page 3 AVB6L86
Connor: “…Any conclusion I could make from this observation would piss me off.”

The General Replay - Page 3 9eZ2DKp
Grovy-Fresh: “Yo, maybe you should take a chill pill, broski.”

Connor: “¡Jodete!“

ToonBlade wrote:
He frowns, his eyes determined and his lips a small, thing pout. He points at Grovy-Fresh. "Eat my shorts-"

And so, Grovy-Fresh’s board turns to face this toonish person named Link, as he crouches forward.

The General Replay - Page 3 H5xi6xy
Grovy-Fresh: “Aiight, punk. Y’know what they say about ‘Talk shit, get hit’? Well, I got a hit for you, and it’s DA BOMB!”

And with a sudden burst of speed, Grovy-Fresh’s board flies forward at Toon Link in a dive bomb, aiming to knock him over-
Sable-Xeno
Sable-Xeno

Back to top Go down

Post by DimitriBarronmore Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:06 am

Sable-Xeno wrote:The General Replay - Page 3 FStIyb6
Marcus: “…Not. Not really. I mean, I don’t really like seeing people fight like that, even if I’d just met. And…and I…I couldn’t do anything about it…”

…And now hanging his head in complete shame.

Marcus: “…Should probably go and help the rest of the guys, too, but…I can’t help. I’m still too weak…”

...Man. It's just tragic, how completely melodramatic that is.

Vince sits down next to Marcus and carefully considers his next words, not wanting to cause any offense. He really doesn't know what's going on in this dude's head, other than being sure it's completely wack.

The General Replay - Page 3 3eGkq0t
Vince: "Listen... You can't take that argument on your own shoulders. I've known people like that who can't help but assume they're better than everyone else. The whole world revolves around them and nothing you say will ever convince them otherwise."

The General Replay - Page 3 T9GNdDJ
Vince: "Don't get me wrong, I'm not happy with it either. Butterscotch doesn't deserve to be talked to like that. No one does. But you can't get mad at yourself for not stepping in immediately and perfectly defusing the situation, because that's just unreasonable. Maybe we could have stepped up and at least taken some of the abuse as well. Maybe we should have. I don't know."

The General Replay - Page 3 LGTWeKJ
Vince: "But I do know this doesn't mean you're weak. Maybe you've got some other struggle going on right now, but don't add this to it. Just decide what you're going to do now and move on. You want to try catching up to Butterscotch and helping her calm down, or do you want to go join the calvary? Or do you need a moment to yourself? None of those choices are wrong."

ToonBlade wrote:The young hero jumped and stared at the nerdy manchild. He pointed at himself with confusion, then at the Woz. "How do you know my name?!"

The General Replay - Page 3 C65IT57

"How would I not know your name! You're from a stupid Nintendo game!"

Sable-Xeno wrote:The General Replay - Page 3 FGbw9wc
Grovy-Fresh: “…Well, I thought we’d be slammin’, but it seems you would rather stick to your guns. I can respect that.”

The General Replay - Page 3 NrfhGJH

"Oh nice, I love mutual respect!"

Sable-Xeno wrote:The General Replay - Page 3 H5xi6xy
Grovy-Fresh: “…What I CANNOT, though, is a bunch of BUZZKILLS trying to cramp my style while I’m trying to dip!”

The General Replay - Page 3 NrfhGJH

"Well f[CENSORED]k!"

Scott stumbles back from the abruptly-floating plant-monster-thing as it abruptly takes off at Link, and the frame lingers on him as he slowly takes in the blatantly impossible scene he's currently watching and the continued entrances of what he's pretty sure are more video game characters, albeit ones he's less familiar with than Nintendo's secondary poster child.

The General Replay - Page 3 5FLoKze

"I must be going crazy. Maybe I finally overdosed on Madden '08 and this is what a joy coma looks like..."

He stays like that for a moment before abruptly getting up and running over to the bushes to start rummaging around. What for, it's not yet obvious.

The General Replay - Page 3 IFPz7rG

"Come on, where's that Street Smarts diagnosis when you need it..."

Last edited by DimitriBarronmore on Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : switch links)
DimitriBarronmore
DimitriBarronmore

https://dimitri-barronmore.carrd.co/

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverie Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:19 am

In the middle of the chaos that was taking place, the earth itself began to tremble. The quake was over as quickly as it had started, but had loosened something significant from the rock - the very ground that the majority of people involved in the ongoing battle happened to be standing upon.

The massive chunk of pale stone rose inch by inch upwards, almost like a helium balloon but accelerating at a pace some might find concerning. As it moved further away from the rest of the world, the cosmic heap left a gaping trench open in the middle of the earth; a huge, glowing wound that seemed to go on forever and twist and turn in a hundred different directions. It was the same ghoulish shade of blue-green as the now-exposed underside of the floating island.

And then it stopped and sat where it was, as still in the air as it had been on the ground.

Last edited by Reverie on Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Reverie
Reverie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiroko Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:54 am

Author's note: Yay! He didn't die!! And no one finds him threatening--double yay!!

Sable-Xeno wrote:He was aiight in Grovy’s eyes. Probably worth asking if he’s carrying any Capri-Suns before he heads towards that guy’s crib.

Someone appreciates little Ravio's sense of non-existent style! I don't know about Capri-Sun's, but perhaps some Lon-Lon Milk should suffice? :3

Sable-Xeno wrote:…Chillin’ out, though? Than ain’t happenin’.

....Should I be thankful my little guy is too cowardly to fight....? Oh well!! Onto the role-play!!

Ravio visibly blinked once. Sheerow had decided to float right in his face during his palpable shock. One moment, he was literally in Lorule. The next, he was in--......wherever the fuck this was. Underground? Terraform? It was gorgeous, though, that's for sure.

He moved his floaty companion to the side of his vision, noting the very stark difference between that of the gorgeous natural scenery and the.....chaotic background that reminded him very much of the painted wall world he thought he was over. Apparently not.

He visibly blinked twice. Granted, being that he always wore his mask, no one actually saw him blink. To any onlookers, he just stood there like an idiot.

"Sheerow...do you...remember that we were in Lorule...?"

Sheerow, his companion that never has a word to say in their life just nodded their body again. Also getting in his personal space again. This time they just decided to perch on his shoulder.

"I'm pretty sure there aren't any pretty underground, floaty places in Lorule nor Hyrule right...?"

Sheerow just lifted their wings in a nonchalant expression that easily stated that they didn't know jack shit.

"Then where are w--"

Reverie wrote:The Knight turned his head slightly to the newcomer and shouted in their vague direction, not wanitng to take his eyes off Grovy-Fresh just yet. He didn't get a good look at them, but it probably wouldn't have affected his list of priorities at that moment either way.

The General Replay - Page 3 3sazxv4

"Hey!" he cried out. "Get yourself behind a rock or something!"

Oh boy, confrontation....swell. Ya boy does not do well with confrontation.

"Well sir--I don't know what to tell you other than the fact that as big as this—whatever this place is—is, there's no rocks to hide behind!! How do I know you can guarantee my safety anyway?"

Ravio takes his companion off his shoulder to hold them close as he feigns protection over the little thing.

"My buddy scares easy, sir!!If you can somehow provide the rock that would be nice."

Granted, he may be a fucking coward but Ravio wasn't really that stupid. He strangely, was no stranger to dimensional travel. He understood that when he took the role of meager shopkeeper the world tended to--move around him--so to speak. He found it strange but give the world time and they'd give him and his buddy protection.

Reverie wrote:In the middle of the chaos that was taking place, the earth itself began to tremble. The quake was over as quickly as it had started, but had loosened something significant from the rock - the very ground that the majority of people involved in the ongoing battle happened to be standing upon.

The massive chunk of pale stone rose inch by inch upwards, almost like a helium balloon but accelerating at a pace some might find concerning. As it moved further away from the rest of the world, the cosmic heap left a gaping trench open in the middle of the earth; a huge, glowing wound that seemed to go on forever and twist and turn in a hundred different directions. It was the same ghoulish blue-green shade as the now-exposed underside of the floating island.

And then it stopped and sat where it was, as still in the air as it had been on the ground.

Ravio visibly blinked thrice more. The world had given him 'a rock', so to speak. There seemed to be a very convenient crack of blue that seperated him and Sheerow from the fighters.

"World...this is not what I had in mind...!"
Hiroko
Hiroko

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverie Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:56 am

Hiroko wrote:"My buddy scares easy, sir!! If you can somehow provide the rock, that would be nice."

Reverie wrote:The massive chunk of pale stone rose inch by inch upwards, almost like a helium balloon but accelerating at a pace some might find concerning.

The General Replay - Page 3 3J4ryJk

"Y-You did that on purpose! Somehow!"

Sable-Xeno wrote:The General Replay - Page 3 QWMuPLJ
Connor: “…Though now that I’ve gotten a better look, I can’ be so sure. Because I’ve just had a more terrifying thought. The clothes are the same, but this Grovyle…he’s taller. What this means, I don’t know, but…”

Connor: “…Any conclusion I could make from this observation would piss me off.”

The General Replay - Page 3 Walw1UJ

"I... What? Why? Did he say something to you?"

The General Replay - Page 3 WwD1mG1

"You're telling me he got on your nerves just by being there?"

"Well, actually, now that I've met him I'm not his biggest fan either. But that was only after he started talking nonsense and tried to kill-"

Grovy-Fresh: “Aiight, punk. Y’know what they say about ‘Talk shit, get hit’? Well, I got a hit for you, and it’s DA BOMB!”

And with a sudden burst of speed, Grovy-Fresh’s board flies forward at Toon Link in a dive bomb, aiming to knock him over-

The General Replay - Page 3 AOlYTKy

"Teleport!" the Onion Knight blurted out, hand outstretched in Toon Link's direction to move him over just enough to get him out of the way of the incoming shelling if he's within range.

Without waiting to see whether he'd been successful in his attempt, the boy sped towards the potential site of impact at a rapid pace, his sword gripped tightly in an aggressive form. If he was quick enough, maybe he'd get the chance to whack the little creep like a plastic golfball from a Dollar Tree.

Last edited by Reverie on Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Reverie
Reverie

Back to top Go down

Post by ToonBlade Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:40 am

DimitriBarronmore wrote:

The General Replay - Page 3 C65IT57

"How would I not know your name! You're from a stupid Nintendo game!"

Link blinks. "I'm a what--?"

*H O M E   S K I L L E T   S Q U A K I N G!*

The young hero's confusion was short-lived as the other individual present attacked him. Link was expecting a fast opponent, given that guy... plant... lizard... thing was shorter than him. Still, he was not expecting it to be that fast! He yelps and steels himself, raising his shield with a tight grip. Best he can do is brace for impact and block.

Reverie wrote:In the middle of the chaos that was taking place, the earth itself began to tremble. The quake was over as quickly as it had started, but had loosened something significant from the rock - the very ground that the majority of people involved in the ongoing battle happened to be standing upon.

The massive chunk of pale stone rose inch by inch upwards, almost like a helium balloon but accelerating at a pace some might find concerning. As it moved further away from the rest of the world, the cosmic heap left a gaping trench open in the middle of the earth; a huge, glowing wound that seemed to go on forever and twist and turn in a hundred different directions. It was the same ghoulish shade of blue-green as the now-exposed underside of the floating island.

Still, his concentration was interrupted by whatever the hell just happened here. Now, Link has seen his fair share of weird things here and there through his many travels as a hero and a pirate. Still, the world finds ways to surprise him, and this is no exception. Once again, he has to ask himself where in the whole mighty ocean is he, and just what the fuck (don't tell Grandma) is going on! Or, he would, were he not focusing on not getting injured by a colorful lizard thing.

Reverie wrote:The General Replay - Page 3 AOlYTKy

"Teleport!" the Onion Knight blurted out, hand outstretched in Toon Link's direction to move him over just enough to get him out of the way of the incoming shelling if he's within range.

Without waiting to see whether he'd been successful in his attempt, the boy sped towards the potential site of impact at a rapid pace, his sword gripped tightly in an aggressive form. If he was quick enough, maybe he'd get the chance to whack the big guy.

... Or now he can, for one second before he realizes everything seems off. Like, a few feet to the left kinda off. He blinks and looks around, his head snapping toward every which direction as he gets his bearings. Then he notices the cool knight from earlier. He blinks again. "J-Jeez, that's handy!"

Sable-Xeno wrote:
Connor: “¡Jodete!“

Link then remembers this guy exists, and was talking to his new foe. And that they kinda look... similar...

The young hero's eyes dart back and forth and back between the two Grovyles for a few seconds. An idea begins to form in his mind, but he just has to ask this guy a question. He raises his shield and tries to strafe to Connor's side. As he nears the cooler Grovyle in the area, he asks him a question.

"You two look alike! You two look like plants! Are you both weak to fire?!"
ToonBlade
ToonBlade

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiroko Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:19 am

Reverie wrote:
The General Replay - Page 3 3J4ryJk

"Y-You did that on purpose! Somehow!"

The General Replay - Page 3 Genera11

"Honest to the Goddesses I didn't, sir!! I'm just a meager shopkeeper!!"

Granted, it was not lost on him that the ominous blue crack that separated him from the fight didn't make him look innocent in that regard. The world keeping him out of harms way may work out for him, but that didn't mean shit if people didn't trust that he wouldn't harm a fly. He had to see if he could play up his cowardly persona a bit. He was hoping to leave this personal habit of his behind after Link saved Lorule, but being brave or courageous looked stupid at the moment.

"Sheerow, what I do? How do I convince these guys that I didn't cause this?" he asked as he gestured to the 90s-century-themed battle to his little buddy.

ToonBlade wrote:"You two look alike! You two look like plants! Are you both weak to fire?!"

Ravio then looks in the direction of Toon Link. It--it can't be!! Link!! He thought he just saw him not too long ago back in Lorule's castle. There's no way he got transported here with him. Still--this Link looked different. For one, they...weren't the same height.

"Link!! Is that you?! How did you get here?"
Hiroko
Hiroko

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:41 pm

Tooner-Tastic wrote:Chell is unsure of what in the world is going on in this situation. She looks behind her to look at her friendly companion cube, and sees...a baby. She blinks and stares at this baby, confused as all hell. When did it get on her companion cube?? And how?? Why is this place she fell into SO FREAKING WEIRD??

*The baby smiles and laughs at Chell as she looks at her, with cake on her face suggesting she had been with the earlier cake before hitching a ride on the companion cube. Still how a baby could do such a feat is a mystery...*
Grovy-Fresh wrote:Grovy-Fresh: “Aiight, punk. Y’know what they say about ‘Talk shit, get hit’? Well, I got a hit for you, and it’s DA BOMB!”

*Although perhaps not for long. Seeing this taking place before her, the baby excitedly decides to try out a new toy she was given only hours before. She aims from on top of the Companion Cube her small arm forward, with what looks like a bracelet on her wrist at the skateboarding 90s spectacle and fires a small web shot.*
The General Replay - Page 3 OxMG2Lr
*The sudden movement of the whole area however might throw her aim off somewhat.*

((Just some context, if anyone's worried about spoilers for Spider-verse, this isn't that exact character, I won't say more till it comes up in the RP.))
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable-Xeno Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:23 am

DimitriBarronmore wrote:The General Replay - Page 3 3eGkq0t
Vince: "Listen... You can't take that argument on your own shoulders. I've known people like that who can't help but assume they're better than everyone else. The whole world revolves around them and nothing you say will ever convince them otherwise."

The General Replay - Page 3 T9GNdDJ
Vince: "Don't get me wrong, I'm not happy with it either. Butterscotch doesn't deserve to be talked to like that. No one does. But you can't get mad at yourself for not stepping in immediately and perfectly defusing the situation, because that's just unreasonable. Maybe we could have stepped up and at least taken some of the abuse as well. Maybe we should have. I don't know."

The General Replay - Page 3 LGTWeKJ
Vince: "But I do know this doesn't mean you're weak. Maybe you've got some other struggle going on right now, but don't add this to it. Just decide what you're going to do now and move on. You want to try catching up to Butterscotch and helping her calm down, or do you want to go join the calvary? Or do you need a moment to yourself? None of those choices are wrong."

The Zoroark puts a hand to his head, shaking it. Not bad points, all around, and perhaps some of it was already wisdom that rang true…though he got more the sense that this Vince was partially living in his own head…maybe even his own regrets, too. Hard to say, either way.

The General Replay - Page 3 TucOgc6
Marcus: “I think…Connor would want my help. But…I-“

The General Replay - Page 3 FStIyb6
Marcus: “…”

The General Replay - Page 3 N3lsm5c

Well, if this wasn’t the universe giving him the middle finger, he didn’t know what was. Good think he already decided before the bird rose. Marcus got up again, with newfound confidence, making the best fist he could.

The General Replay - Page 3 45xHLTR
Marcus: “…I’d feel worse leaving Butterscotch to…well, I’d feel bad leaving anybody alone with Marisa for extended periods of time. Also, she can fly. I’ll collect myself on the way there, so…Let’s go!”

Reverie wrote:Hey, so you know how Angel Island keep falling out of the sky?

Let’s do that in reverse Smile

Connor was…not as shaken from the surprise tremor and lifting off of landmass. Really, it was far from the weirdest occurrence here…well, okay, weirdest beyond actual people he was meeting. No, he was more bothered when he noticed…Marcus didn’t rush in with as he’d expected, which meant-

The General Replay - Page 3 7kLVGVV
Connor: “¡Mierda!”

Connor: “Here’s hoping at least one of you can fly…we’re gonna need to regroup with the others somehow, and I am NOT losing track of Marcus in this mess!”

Reverie wrote:The General Replay - Page 3 Walw1UJ

"I... What? Why? Did he say something to you?"

"You're telling me he got on your nerves just by being there?"

"Well, actually, now that I've met him I'm not his biggest fan either. But that was only after he started talking nonsense and tried to kill-"

Connor: “I know, I know! I can’t explain it, either! It’s like that guy’s aura pisses people off!

Reverie wrote:The General Replay - Page 3 AOlYTKy

Without waiting to see whether he'd been 110 in his attempt, the boy bounced towards the potential site of impact at a tubular pace, his sword gripped tightly in a radical form. If he was fly enough, maybe he'd get the chance to wiggity-whack the little guy.

SHWING!
Sword swing hard against the Skateboard, blocking the blow but leaving the perfect opportunity for Grovy-Fresh to start grinding against it-

Regiwi wrote:Although perhaps not for long. Seeing this taking place before her, the baby excitedly decides to try out a new toy she was given only hours before. She aims from on top of the Companion Cube her small arm forward, with what looks like a bracelet on her wrist at the skateboarding 90s spectacle and fires a small web shot.

PSYCHE! Indeed, our Burgeoning Baby…Bider’s aim was true, knocking Grovy’s board movement off-balance enough to take the strike clean and true, leaving him dazed for a moment…

…Dazed enough to leave open for Connor, whom in an equally blistering speed rushes forward at the Grovyle, leaf blades glowing as he strikes not once, not twice, but thrice! A strike from the left, and then the right, but on the third Grovy’s instincts kick back in, kick-flipping his board to block the blow! Just what is that thing made out of…? He flies back up into the air, blowing off what little exhaustion he has and looking…mildly worse than before, cuts and scratches now adorning him and his clothes (which…oddly enough, also looked a lot less colorful?) Even his Sunglasses were damaged in that trade, the left side cracked open and leaving part of his eye exposed.

The General Replay - Page 3 8bu18Hr

…You’re not sure if it’s the red color or the purple tentacles, but you’re pretty sure that’s not what their eyes are supposed to look like.

The General Replay - Page 3 4Rc6ADL
Grovy-Fresh: “Sick…sick moves, Brosephskidababbleham!
Unfortunately, if being sick were a contest, I’d have Robo Ebola!”

Onion Knight, you have no idea what the fuck that means, but the very words themselves seem to root an irrational anger in your soul. Can you say ‘Berserk status’?

ToonBlade wrote:"You two look alike! You two look like plants! Are you both weak to fire?!"

Once he lands from the jump, Connor turns towards Toon Link.

The General Replay - Page 3 3hIvZbn
Connor: “Ideally, yes, fire should work!”

The General Replay - Page 3 3RPvNEh
Grovy-Fresh: “What’s this? Giving him the test answers? C’mon, didn’t they teach you not to cheat in school?”

Connor: “¡TUBULAR!”

The General Replay - Page 3 8CLku2w
Connor: “”

The General Replay - Page 3 O1r2Ea2
Grovy-Fresh: “Yeah, that’s what I thought, dawg.”

As the Grovyle-like creature spins up into the air, he mentally calculates who to target in his head. blasted legendary actions. He could handle a group of 2 well enough, but…6? Confidently, he reaches his hand inside a flashy, purple-colored handbag, deciding an item might do the trick!

Grovy-Fresh: “Lesse, what’d this butt-muncher keep on hand, anyways? Orb, Orb, Orb, Seed, ANOTHER Orb?? Well, gee, might as well use one of these blasted things-“

Pulling out of his bag a golden orb with a bright X in its center, Grovy-Fresh holds it up into the air as it emanates a bright, blinding flash, obscuring him from view…as he aims towards his next target, Scott the Woz!

Last edited by Sable-Xeno on Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Sable-Xeno
Sable-Xeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tooner-Tastic Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:17 am

Regiwi wrote:*The baby smiles and laughs at Chell as she looks at her, with cake on her face suggesting she had been with the earlier cake before hitching a ride on the companion cube. Still how a baby could do such a feat is a mystery...*
Grovy-Fresh wrote:Grovy-Fresh: “Aiight, punk. Y’know what they say about ‘Talk shit, get hit’? Well, I got a hit for you, and it’s DA BOMB!”

*Although perhaps not for long. Seeing this taking place before her, the baby excitedly decides to try out a new toy she was given only hours before. She aims from on top of the Companion Cube her small arm forward, with what looks like a bracelet on her wrist at the skateboarding 90s spectacle and fires a small web shot.*
*The sudden movement of the whole area however might throw her aim off somewhat.*

Chell gives a confused smile to the baby as it laughs, then it shoots a..web from something on her wrist. She nearly jumps, but then looks over to the situation. She blinks and looks back and forth between the weird, strange nature creature and this baby. She looks around. She doesn't have any weapons, but..she has her fists, at least, if need be. The situation is weird, but she might as well make peace with it.
She wants to protect this precious little baby on her companion cube, but it seems she could possibly be more useful in this fight than even herself with that little wrist-tech. So she positions herself incase she needs to fight suddenly, but still gives the spider-babby a chance to shoot some webs.
Tooner-Tastic
Tooner-Tastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliucon Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:09 am

Butterscotch kept running. At some point, she realized that even if she wanted to stop, she couldn't.

That sound kept following her. A sound like broken glass, cracking and reverberating through the floor at her feet, the very skies, and even herself. An irrational fear of death compounded itself with the wish to get away from the others, and prompted her to never stop, until her legs were burning so much that she just stumbled forward, completely spent.

Arms struggled to push herself up and look onwards. She had the faintest vision of civilization. A city, bigger than her own, with odd bright lights, the sounds of a train rushing nearby, and an important-looking white building hidden amongst a sea of others. She wanted to reach for it, but her strength left her, and she fell unconscious, finally blissfully ignorant of the noise that had been following.

When she felt herself coming to, she struggled to her feet. And when she looked forward-

It had vanished.

There was still the outline of something having been there (she wasn't crazy, she thought, without being sure anymore), but if she wasn't looking for it, she'd never know. A meadow expanded through random steel beams planted in the ground like they were crops; bits of debris and rebar adorned the otherwise natural landscape in the most odd patterns; grass was completely smushed and dead in places in such way as to create a road that blended completely into the scenery.

The General Replay - Page 3 Icon14

"W-What happened...? That's not... That wasn't... m-my home, was it?"

There was the weirdest feeling, in the back of her mind, that it had been. As different as it looked- something had definitely drawn her there.

She sniffled, rubbing the back of her hand against her nose, huddling under the hood of the witch clothing and trembling like a lost child.
Aliucon
Aliucon

Back to top Go down

Post by ToonBlade Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:14 am

Sable-Xeno wrote:
Once he lands from the jump, Connor turns towards Toon Link.

Link grins. Sweet, he has something to help with tha--

Hiroko wrote:Ravio then looks in the direction of Toon Link. It--it can't be!! Link!! He thought he just saw him not too long ago back in Lorule's castle. There's no way he got transported here with him. Still--this Link looked different. For one, they...weren't the same height.

"Link!! Is that you?! How did you get here?"

Toon Link does that old-school anime thing where words make him almost trip over nothing. He regains his composure and looks at the strange guy with a purple bunny hood. He points at him. "H-How to heck to you know my name?! That weird man with the color-changing clothes knew my name too! Who are you peo--"

He stops. What did the purple man say...?

Hiroko wrote:
The General Replay - Page 3 Genera11

"Honest to the Goddesses I didn't, sir!! I'm just a meager shopkeeper!!

Hiroko wrote:"I'm just a meager shopkeeper!!"

Hiroko wrote:"meager shopkeeper!!"

Hiroko wrote:"shopkeeper!!"

Hiroko wrote:"s h o p k e e p e r"

...!

The word echoes in his mind. An idea he had now grows, changing and getting better. His already large eyes widen as he steps menacingly toward the shopkeeper. "You're a shopkeeper?? Quick, do you sell sticks? Large wooden ones?? Preferably ones good for beating a man???"
ToonBlade
ToonBlade

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:35 am

Tooner-Tastic wrote:
Chell gives a confused smile to the baby as it laughs, then it shoots a..web from something on her wrist. She nearly jumps, but then looks over to the situation. She blinks and looks back and forth between the weird, strange nature creature and this baby. She looks around. She doesn't have any weapons, but..she has her fists, at least, if need be. The situation is weird, but she might as well make peace with it.
She wants to protect this precious little baby on her companion cube, but it seems she could possibly be more useful in this fight than even herself with that little wrist-tech. So she positions herself incase she needs to fight suddenly, but still gives the spider-babby a chance to shoot some webs.
*Being pleased that Chell seems to be ready to protect her, Mayday prepares for the possible battle ahead.*
The General Replay - Page 3 RHpuFL2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aliucon wrote:
The General Replay - Page 3 Icon14

"W-What happened...? That's not... That wasn't... m-my home, was it?"

There was the weirdest feeling, in the back of her mind, that it had been. As different as it looked- something had definitely drawn her there.

She sniffled, rubbing the back of her hand against her nose, huddling under the hood of the witch clothing and trembling like a lost child.
(Well... that's definitely unnerving, this whole desolate city and here's some random kid trick or treating. I really need to find Mayday, still I guess this crying kid's the best lead I have right now... also I can hardly just swing on by even in this situation. Probably should do my best not to let on just how scared I am about where Mayday is for now...)
*Swings down landing in front of Butterscotch.*
The General Replay - Page 3 Ed8QHCo
Hey Kid, you haven't seen a baby, about this big, red hair, likes to crawl a lot, and I mean a LOT, floors, walls, ceilings, you know all that.

*Meanwhile, elsewhere in the city that seems devoid of life, there is at least one other soul. Quietly standing staring across the ruins from the shell of one of the skyscrapers that was once an office block, the figure is lost in thought.*
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverie Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:45 am

ToonBlade wrote:... Or now he can, for one second before he realizes everything seems off. Like, a few feet to the left kinda off. He blinks and looks around, his head snapping toward every which direction as he gets his bearings. Then he notices the cool knight from earlier. He blinks again. "J-Jeez, that's handy!"

The General Replay - Page 3 AOlYTKy

"Y-Yeah..!" the other boy replied, sending a quick nod to his new ally.

The Onion Knight breathed a sigh of relief on the inside at the sight of Link out of harm's way. The kid had a really nice shield, but he was left to wonder how effective it would be against something coming at him at speed. Fortunately, he wouldn't have to find out just yet. The spell he had used wasn't exactly meant to be used like that, especially in the moment with no preperation.

But the gamble had been worth it, because now they had him.

Hiroko wrote:The General Replay - Page 3 Genera11

"Honest to the Goddesses I didn't, sir!! I'm just a meager shopkeeper!!"

The General Replay - Page 3 AbQ3vRM

"You're really telling me that was all just a big coincidence? Look, either you did that or you're being followed by a ghost and he did it for you."

Sable-Xeno wrote:The General Replay - Page 3 45xHLTR
Marcus: “Well, I’d feel bad leaving anybody alone with Marisa for extended periods of time. Also, she can fly. I’ll collect myself on the way there, so…Let’s go!”

The General Replay - Page 3 BvODabA

"Ah-choo!"

Sable-Xeno wrote:The General Replay - Page 3 7kjb4bj
Connor: “I know, I know! I can’t explain it, either! It’s like that guy’s aura pisses people off!

"Well, I can think of exactly one way to fix that."

Sable-Xeno wrote:SHWING!
Sword swing hard against the Skateboard, blocking the blow but leaving the perfect opportunity for Grovy-Fresh to start grinding against it-

As Grovy-Fresh was about to get within range at last, the Onion Knight locked his shoulders up and held his stance, fully expecting a little recoil. When he finally struck the wheels of his board against the Knight's brightly-coloured blade, what happened next would have likely surprised the assailant.

The boy had held firm, his heels dug in. When Grovy smashed his whole mass against him, the Onion Knight moved not even an inch backwards. At that very moment, he stared the other fighter right in the eyes, and for a whole second it was as thought he was a completely different person, his gaze unbroken and terrifying.

Deep inside those rageful eyes was something that did not suit a young boy at all. Something far older than the Knight looked. And if Grovy looked into those eyes hard enough, he would understand the message they were sending.

He prepared to strike.

Regiwi wrote:*She aims from on top of the Companion Cube her small arm forward, with what looks like a bracelet on her wrist at the skateboarding 90s spectacle and fires a small web shot.*

The Onion Knight could only watch in slow motion with the most dumbfounded look on his face as a child a fifth of his age pushed the offensive, completely stealing his hard-earned thunder. His head turned stupidly, simply following the path the outstrecthed strand of web took as it spat forwards towards the anti-social arborist.

Holy fucking Titan's balls. The baby was gonna beat the shit out of him.

Sable-Xeno wrote:PSYCHE! Indeed, our Burgeoning Baby…Bider’s aim was true, knocking Grovy’s board movement off-balance enough to take the strike clean and true, leaving him dazed for a moment…

…Dazed enough to leave open for Connor, whom in an equally blistering speed rushes forward at the Grovyle, leaf blades glowing as he strikes not once, not twice, but thrice! A strike from the left, and then the right, but on the third Grovy’s instincts kick back in, kick-flipping his board to block the blow! Just what is that thing made out of…? He flies back up into the air, blowing off what little exhaustion he has and looking…mildly worse than before, cuts and scratches now adorning him and his clothes (which…oddly enough, also looked a lot less colorful?) Even his Sunglasses were damaged in that trade, the left side cracked open and leaving part of his eye exposed.

Sable-Xeno wrote:Onion Knight, you have no idea what the fuck that means, but the very words themselves seem to root an irrational anger in your soul. Can you say ‘Berserk status’?

He could feel the blinders around his vision but they didn't seem to hugely matter to him.

Because, unfortunately for Grovy, what he did not know was that the Onion Knight could get some real nice air too. And he had just removed his board from his blade in order to block the incoming attack from Connor, which meant...

The General Replay - Page 3 UWdKYcg

Onion Knight dashed into the air at a frightening speed, already closing the distance between him and his target in one swift movement. He moved his whole body as fast as he can, swinging the sharp of his sword intently so as to get one clean, real blow in.

The General Replay - Page 3 KrNh68t

Zantetsuken.

There was that look again.
Reverie
Reverie

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliucon Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:53 am

Being a bit distressed, Butterscotch failed to notice the figure swooping down until it was right in front of her.

The General Replay - Page 3 Icon5

"W-Woah!"

After the initial shock and backing up a step, she at least didn't feel as out of her depth around this one as she did with the others. The choice of clothing, the colors, it all left a feeling of familiarity with her- not that she'd ever seen such a figure, but she imagined someone like this wouldn't be out of place in her own town. They had the Halloween vibe.

However, that very fact seemed to confirm that this might be the town she lived in, and that was distressing. Nonetheless, she was asked a question.

Spoder wrote:The General Replay - Page 3 Ed8QHCo
Hey Kid, you haven't seen a baby, about this big, red hair, likes to crawl a lot, and I mean a LOT, floors, walls, ceilings, you know all that.

The General Replay - Page 3 Icon7

"A baby...? Um... No, I haven't seen any around. If I had, I might have given them some candy, since I like sellin- erm, giving people treats, so I'm sure I'd remember seeing one..."

She points off towards the direction she had come from.

"But there's a few more people and... other creatures over in that direction. Maybe they have seen something, I didn't stick to them enough to know. Just, uh, don't ask the other witch. She's really really mean!"

She finally regards the city itself with another confused look.

"Were you... from here?"
Aliucon
Aliucon

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:10 am

Aliucon wrote:

"A baby...? Um... No, I haven't seen any around. If I had, I might have given them some candy, since I like sellin- erm, giving people treats, so I'm sure I'd remember seeing one..."

She points off towards the direction she had come from.

"But there's a few more people and... other creatures over in that direction. Maybe they have seen something, I didn't stick to them enough to know. Just, uh, don't ask the other witch. She's really really mean!"

She finally regards the city itself with another confused look.

"Were you... from here?"
The General Replay - Page 3 9k0Tt6e
Candy huh? MJ- I mean her Mother definitely wouldn't be pleased about that but thanks for the offer.
Oh I see, er you had a falling out with this other 'witch'?
From here? No, I just suddenly arrived here from New York, the... Baby and I got separated so that's why I really need to find her. We're not on Earth anymore at any rate, going by the scenery.
(I'm getting the feeling this girl also isn't from around here. Seems she fell out with those others, but I need to find them, maybe I can persuade her to follow me back there, shouldn't leave a kid like her alone in a place like this.)
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliucon Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:30 am

Spoder wrote:The General Replay - Page 3 9k0Tt6e
Candy huh? MJ- I mean her Mother definitely wouldn't be pleased about that but thanks for the offer.

The General Replay - Page 3 Icon4

"Aw, really? B-But everyone likes candy! It gives you that energy and that fuzzy feeling in your tummy that makes you forget everything wrong around you! It's the best!"

Spoder wrote:From here? No, I just suddenly arrived here from New York, the... Baby and I got separated so that's why I really need to find her. We're not on Earth anymore at any rate, going by the scenery.

"Ah, OK... so you weren't from here after all. I'm not sure where I ended up either. Everything was normal just half an hour ago or so..."

There went another possible lead for her to find herself back home. She wanted to cry a bit, but there was still a part of herself that wanted to look like her cool and composed usual persona, even in the face of a complete stranger.

The General Replay - Page 3 Icon12

"W-Well, I hope you find that baby soon, it sounds dangerous for them to just be out there. Meanwhile, I, erm... a-am just going to look around this clearly suspicious place! Yes, there must be something to this place... It felt familiar, and I'd like to see if I can find out where my cat Toffee ended up. O-Oh, and other friends of mine, of course! I have a lot of friends besides my cat, you know...! Yeah..."

She sure wasn't a very good liar.
Aliucon
Aliucon

Back to top Go down

Post by DimitriBarronmore Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:03 am

Sable-Xeno wrote:The Zoroark puts a hand to his head, shaking it. Not bad points, all around, and perhaps some of it was already wisdom that rang true…though he got more the sense that this Vince was partially living in his own head…maybe even his own regrets, too. Hard to say, either way.

It sure is. The 'mon is an enigma wrapped up in cool shades and hard to get a deep read on. He's open enough on the surface, but is there something more there? Maybe. There's a wistful look in his eyes and a soft tone to his voice that could betray a sad and storied backstory, or it could just betray a soft heart and genuine advice. You'd have to ask him directly if you wanted to-

Reverie wrote:Hehe, rock go vwoop!

Sable-Xeno wrote:The General Replay - Page 3 FStIyb6

The General Replay - Page 3 ZarSLJR
Vince: "..."

Sable-Xeno wrote:The General Replay - Page 3 45xHLTR
Marcus: “…I’d feel worse leaving Butterscotch to…well, I’d feel bad leaving anybody alone with Marisa for extended periods of time. Also, she can fly. I’ll collect myself on the way there, so…Let’s go!”

The General Replay - Page 3 68jKRw0
Vince: "...I can't argue with that."

When the camera returns to Scott, he's still rummaging around in a bush. He's been steadily pulling a small number of items out of it, but seemingly none of them are what he's looking for.

The General Replay - Page 3 BhtJh75

"...an Original Pokemon Red cartrige..."

The General Replay - Page 3 RD7bODy

"...Xbox shampoo? I thought I got rid of that stuff..."

The General Replay - Page 3 Nue3FkO

"Oh, so that's where my 30th copy of FlingSmash went to."

Eventually, he reaches deep into the bush and pulls out an entire aluminum baseball bat.

The General Replay - Page 3 WPXtf6Q

"There it is! Alright creepy plant pokemon, get ready to--!"

The fracture in the quickly-falling-away earth barely avoids Scott, leaving him on one side and the bush on the other, and the near miss causes him to nearly lose his footing. He drops the bat, which immediately bounces and rolls directly off the edge of the brand new cliffside and down to the ground below.

The General Replay - Page 3 Ciaz2zO

"Uh oh, that's not good."

We slowly watch the bat drop all the way to the ground. By the time he's looked up again, phase two has already started without him!

Sable-Xeno wrote:The General Replay - Page 3 4Rc6ADL
Grovy-Fresh: “Sick…sick moves, Brosephskidababbleham!
Unfortunately, if being sick were a contest, I’d have Robo Ebola!”

The General Replay - Page 3 ZCPtkvV

"Wait, Robo Ebola isn't supposed to show up until 2027."

Sable-Xeno wrote:Pulling out of his bag a golden orb with a bright X in its center, Grovy-Fresh holds it up into the air as it emanates a bright, blinding flash, obscuring him from view…as he aims towards his next target, Scott the Woz!

The General Replay - Page 3 5FLoKze

"I have got to stop speaking up."

Suddenly blinded by the flashbang-like effect, Scott can only just see a shadowed blur heading in his direction. With no time to think, he simply grabs the closest thing to him and throws it at Grovy-Fresh as hard as he can: his previously dropped copy of FlingSmash.

[Just imagine I found a usable picture of Scott throwing something.]

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Should the copy of FlingSmash connect, the generic flimsy plastic case bursts open on impact and sprays Grovy-Fresh with far more water than you'd expect.
DimitriBarronmore
DimitriBarronmore

https://dimitri-barronmore.carrd.co/

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:29 pm

Aliucon wrote:
The General Replay - Page 3 Icon12

"W-Well, I hope you find that baby soon, it sounds dangerous for them to just be out there. Meanwhile, I, erm... a-am just going to look around this clearly suspicious place! Yes, there must be something to this place... It felt familiar, and I'd like to see if I can find out where my cat Toffee ended up. O-Oh, and other friends of mine, of course! I have a lot of friends besides my cat, you know...! Yeah..."

She sure wasn't a very good liar.
(I really haven't got time for this, but I can't leave this kid alone here.)
Your cat's missing? Ok, so how about we make a deal? Out of the two, I'd imagine a cat will cope better out in the wild than a baby would right? If you guide me to where these other people are so we can see if... the baby's with them, I'll help you find Toffee.

*He suddenly leaps from where he was up to a nearby wall sticking to it looking down at Butterscotch*
The General Replay - Page 3 YTcEen3
Afterall, I'm pretty good at checking areas most people can't reach.
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliucon Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:30 pm

"G-Go back? U-Um..."

She really didn't want to. And yet, this was a rare opportunity where someone actively wanted her to follow them along. Granted, it was partly for their benefit, but it was still something. Also, there was something about him that was weirdly cool to watch, as she noticed when he demonstrated his ability to swoop in towards such a tall wall with ease.

Marisa had certainly stressed her, but something about the constant running she did before alleviated her stress, in a way. She eventually nodded.

"... OK, I can't argue with that. I came from that direction, and I was running the whole time, so it might take a bit, but I can lead you."

She started in that direction. Though they were abandoning what few walls and buildings were in that big clearing, they would go by enough trees of varying sizes that Spiderman might have no trouble swinging along at a fast pace if needed.

The General Replay - Page 3 Icon2

"You're actually really reasonable for a spandex-wearing man in the middle of nowhere! What should I call you? I'm Butterscotch, provider of all things candy, and witch extraordinaire."
Aliucon
Aliucon

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:41 pm

Aliucon wrote:The General Replay - Page 3 Icon2

"You're actually really reasonable for a spandex-wearing man in the middle of nowhere! What should I call you? I'm Butterscotch, provider of all things candy, and witch extraordinaire."
Butterscotch, well I guess that explains the candy offer earlier. As for me, just your friendly neighbourhood Spider-man. Granted this isn't the usual neighbourhood...
Butterscotch wrote:The General Replay - Page 3 Icon7

"... OK, I can't argue with that. I came from that direction, and I was running the whole time, so it might take a bit, but I can lead you."

She started in that direction. Though they were abandoning what few walls and buildings were in that big clearing, they would go by enough trees of varying sizes that Spiderman might have no trouble swinging along at a fast pace if needed.
*Jumps down and starts following Butterscotch as she walks.*
You get motion-sick?
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiroko Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:28 am

ToonBlade wrote:"You're a shopkeeper?? Quick, do you sell sticks? Large wooden ones?? Preferably ones good for beating a man???"

The General Replay - Page 3 Genera13

"Well Link, I thought you knew by now that I'm not strong enough to carry any large tools."

He really isn't. He may technically be a Link, but being a cowardly Link came with a pretty pathetic physique, even if he did carry around a backpack five times his size.

Sable-Xeno wrote:

"Oh! In that case!!"

Ravio turns to his accompaniment. He easily could put down the bag and get it himself but he has a flying buddy to do that for him.

Sable-Xeno wrote:
The General Replay - Page 3 8bu18Hr

…You’re not sure if it’s the red color or the purple tentacles, but you’re pretty sure that’s not what their eyes are supposed to look like.

And you know what, it did not seem like a good idea to take his eyes off of that monstrosity.

"Sheerow, take out the item I put in the front-middle packet in the first pocket to the left."

They zip into the mountain of inventory without a word, and pull out this thing:

The General Replay - Page 3 Fire_r10

"Will this work Link?"
Hiroko
Hiroko

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliucon Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:03 am

The General Replay - Page 3 Icon9

"Spider-man? ... Ahhh, OK, now I get the outfit!"

She also might have been a bit slow on the uptake there.

Spoder wrote:The General Replay - Page 3 Ed8QHCo
You get motion-sick?

"Huh? No, not usually. I've been to rollercoasters before. Why?"

There it was again.
Aliucon
Aliucon

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:01 am

Aliucon wrote:

"Huh? No, not usually. I've been to rollercoasters before. Why?"

There it was again.
*He jumps onto one of the last buildings at the edge of the city. Turning to Butterscotch he shoots out a webline that lands just in front of her.*
Grab on.
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by ToonBlade Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:06 am

Hiroko wrote:The General Replay - Page 3 Genera13

"Well Link, I thought you knew by now that I'm not strong enough to carry any large tools."

Toon Link blinks and frowns, giving Ravio an annoyed look. "I've never seen you before in my life."

Hiroko wrote:They zip into the mountain of inventory without a word, and pull out this thing:

The General Replay - Page 3 Fire_r10

"Will this work Link?"

Link looks at the rod, tilting his head and raising an eyebrow. "Uhhh, what is that? Is it made of wood? I was just trying to get wooden sticks, since I can set them on fire, then everyone here can grab one and beat that guy until he stops moving."

He purses his lips a bit, pondering it more. "Hum... how much?"
ToonBlade
ToonBlade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next