The General Roleplay

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

The General Roleplay

Post by Regiwi on Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:26 am

The General Roleplay.

*A figure runs hurriedly down an alleyway, in the darkness of night.*

???: Gotta... gotta get away... gotta let them know... let everyone know...

*The figure reaches the end of the alleyway, turning the corner only to now realise where they've ended up.*

???: Crap... crap! The river. Dammit... Still maybe I ca-

Have you finished running yet?

*A second figure cloaked in shadow steps out from the alleyway behind them.*

???: Tch! Don't... don't you realise what's going on? What... what he has planned?

I'm not paid to care about that. Doesn't really matter to me what happens to this place, as long I get paid.

???: You moron, just listen to me!

I have other business to get to tonight, I haven't got the time for your politics.

*The pursuing figure pulls a pistol of some sort out of their jacket and shoots the other.*

???: Agh.... AGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

*There's a flash of light, which is followed by a distortion of the darkness, with something in the middle of it...*


...I feel like I'll never get used to these things. Wish I didn't have to touch it...

*The figure picks up the remains throwing them in the river. Bubbles come to the surface from the spot they were thrown as they slowly sink downwards into the depths.*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Very Brief Recap... CLICK HERE TO EXPAND:
Something has happened. Worlds colliding, strange universes familiar yet different are being brought together, all the work of a trickster and a being of seemingly imeasurable power, and little to occupy their time.
A Timelord stood before this being of imeasurable power, trying to unravel the mysteries of what was taking place and why.
Events took a sharp turn when someone else entered the picture, a strange being known as Trumpanort who with his army of Taxless sought to
build a wall as well as collect taxes.
Following the epic battle, many different characters went to different locations, with many other new players in this story making their appearance. A dark plan is put in motion seemingly due to the anger of a Goddess. Darker still however is the appearance of a child seeking nothing more than death and destruction, and with the power to be able to achieve both on a universal scale...

From the shadows emerged a figure familiar to the Timelord, who had engineered the Goddess's wrath and using his hypnotic abilities tricked her into arming him with powerful weapons, planning to use them on different worlds and eventually challenge Somnus, the being of immeasurable power. The Goddess is freed of his control and together the combined forces of her and the other heroes stop the evil Timelord. The Child however proves themselves to be an even bigger threat than the Reset Bombs...
Following this, different events begin in various worlds. A war comes to the shores of Koridai as the King's army begins it's march, SEGA HQ has some interesting visitors, and throughout No Man's City one name is unspoken but still making it's way around, Big P. At the same time, Viridi's Temple is invaded by new attackers as well as the First Child. What new threats are beginning to rise? Find out on the next exciting episode, of GRP.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone! So, after discussion with Sable he's agreed to let me run GRP on here. The rules are pretty much the same as before for those of you who took part, but for those unaware, you are free to bring characters in and drop them as you please with any brief story ideas and/or social interactions that you desire, without the need to fill out a complicated form upon entry. It's down to you to keep track of your characters, but do not hesitate to ask for help if you're unsure. Aliucon has kindly agreed to help me running this RP and is working on an OOC thread similar to the one he had on the old Case Files which will detail events that have take place as well as attempting to keep track of the characters and locations in the RP. Now I'll invite an older face from the GRP thread to go over the rules as they are pretty much the same.


Alex: "The rules are quite simple: no God-modding or powerplay. I guess there really isn't TOO MUCH worry about character balance when coming into this, since any character can enter without disrupting the flow of...whatever happens to be this RP's current standing at said time, but do be mindful of other people's characters, and put that into mind before bringing in any characters you have! Also be mindful and respectful of other's posts. And on one final note, OCs such as myself are perfectly welcome! Though, again, keep in mind any other characters present currently, and check to see if your character doesn't totally break and/or centralize the environment around themselves. Oh, and do provide a short description/picture if using an OC. That's important."

Indeed, that should pretty much cover things. This RP is to be taken pretty casually whilst allowing people to explore ideas they have and most importantly have fun. As such, whilst I will allow powerful characters in the RP, I want them used responsibly. If I feel it's getting too much you will be asked to tone down the character, find something else to occupy them, or if you still cannot think of a way to limit them and keep railroading other RPers with them then I will ask that you remove them from the plot. Still, I hope we should be able to come to a compromise rather than have that take place.

Once again, the overall aim is to have fun, so as such try to take note of the situation before bringing a character in, for example if a key scene or confrontation between two characters is taking place, having another character drop from the sky in the middle of everything isn't fun for those who wanted to do that scene. In that case, perhaps have your character appear nearby and watch what's taking place, or try to talk to someone else nearby not involved. Regarding fighting, this has to be done sparingly. It can work out to have a new character debut in the middle of a battle, but having a big battle build up just to have a godlike being appear and click their fingers wiping out most of one of the armies isn't fun.

Anyway, without further ado I believe we're ready to begin. Welcome to the General Roleplay!


Last edited by Regiwi on Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
Regiwi

Posts : 147
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 28
Location : Internet. (It's scary)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Nenilein on Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:52 pm

Well, time to let my characters, ahem... exist, I guess?




"Wow, Doc, this is all pretty fascinating here! Just... hmm... What exactly did we just do if we can ask?"



"And by the way, what does this button do?"

Lynne is about to touch stuff. Don't let her touch stuff.






Peridot is sitting on the ground, drawing assault strategies to annihilate Chara into the sand.
However, all of them are un-executable, on account of requiring a Sapphire.
This is probably just her form of needlessly complex revenge fantasies.
Be assured, lots of gigantic plasma canons and gruesome deaths are involved.






Rena has gone off on a quest to gather 3000 jewels so she can afford to pull from an EX banner without falling victim to Trumpanort's Taxless. Whoever wishes to join her may do so.






Skuld has no idea where she is and will be shoved to the ground by the next person who decides to conveniently fall on her.

BTW, this is Post-Keyblade War Skuld now. Don't ask how that's possible. Nomura did it.


Last edited by Nenilein on Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
If I pretend I'm an adult real hard, I might just start being productive one day.
avatar
Nenilein
Admin

Posts : 260
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 26
Location : Austria

View user profile http://nenilein.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Aliucon on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:54 pm

For once, the carefree charon was dilligently preparing her boat, and humming while getting it ready. It was still a small thing with space for maybe four people other than her, but it looked sturdy.



"Wish I had the spare prepared now. It'd just take a little while to bring it here. But at least with the boat there, the dead won't think they're stranded on the other size of the Sanzu."

She jumped in front of the boat, and beckoned for Grovyle to do the same. Now that she had a broader perspective of the woods, something (more like someone) caught her eye.

A long-haired girl. Carrying a giant Key. Komachi recognized the face of a lost soul on her immediately. As if to entertain the idea of working on an alien environment, she spoke up.



"Oy. You there. Fancy a ferry across the river? I'll make you a deal~"
avatar
Aliucon

Posts : 81
Join date : 2018-01-31
Age : 26
Location : At home, probably

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Nenilein on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:07 am

Oh, what is this? An offer to help her cross the river on her search? Now, how could she refuse that? Well, except, maybe...



Rena asks how much that would cost. She can only pay in Munny, as she's already short on Jewels as it is, and she really, REALLY needs to get that Moogle to help her brush up her equipment a bit. You see, all her cards suddenly became invalid last year, for some odd reason she doesn't understand, and now her Keyblade is asking her to insert those weird things called "medals"...

Well, bottom-line, she can only pay in gold. Not in jewels. She needs those to make her combat skills un-suck again, and she can only do that if she can pay that greedy Moogle back in town 3000 jewels till the end of the week. For some reason.

_________________
If I pretend I'm an adult real hard, I might just start being productive one day.
avatar
Nenilein
Admin

Posts : 260
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 26
Location : Austria

View user profile http://nenilein.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Aliucon on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:22 am

Though Komachi met enough lost spirits that alledged having nothing to pay the ride with, it seemed like this one was more than willing, given it was a certain currency.



"Jewels are pretty, but they're not what I'm looking for. 'Munny' sounds more useful. How does fifty thousand sound? Actually, forty. I said I was gonna make a deal."



"If so, hop in, and tell me where you want to go. Unless you have died recently, in which case I gotta get you to the yama before she finds out I've been out for a while..."
avatar
Aliucon

Posts : 81
Join date : 2018-01-31
Age : 26
Location : At home, probably

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by DimitriBarronmore on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:40 am



Frisk happens to be sitting near Peridot, although unlike the gemstone they're not drawing patterns into the ground.
Sulking, rather. Or maybe brooding. Stewing?
What's do you call it when you're glaring at your feet, motionless, attempting to set the ground on fire using raw DETERMINATION and frustration?



Meanwhile, speaking of people landing on Skuld, here comes one now.


Yes, the mighty plumber has arrived on the scene to join this dumb gay idiot and prove his mastery over the triple-speed-kick. With his 200+ IQ, handling any situation should be a snap, just as soon as he's done breaking a keyblade wielder's back.
avatar
DimitriBarronmore

Posts : 49
Join date : 2018-02-02
Age : 19
Location : Right behind you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Regiwi on Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:05 am

((Ok, long post incoming warning. I realise there's a lot here, but I wanted to sort of make something take place in most places so people don't have to keep looking back at the old forum to check what came before. So hopefully this will give a lot of people things to respond to in various locations.))

Nenilein wrote:


"Wow, Doc, this is all pretty fascinating here! Just... hmm... What exactly did we just do if we can ask?"



"And by the way, what does this button do?"

Lynne is about to touch stuff. Don't let her touch stuff.
*Inside the TARDIS is a different room from what has been seen so far in the RP. It seems this future incarnation of the Doctor's done some redecorating...*


You know I don't know?

It could open the airlock perhaps.

Lynne? Do you still have that note I wrote down in the forest?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Following a long hard battle, an army stood victorious. They had lost many fine soldiers this day, but had protected their land from evil. The King triumphantly stands before his troops, preparing them for the final trial they face now among the bodies of his enemies.*

Mah true warriors! Peace is almost ours. Now our final fight starts, with Ganon.

Your Majesty, look and see... Ganon.

*Almost in answer to the King, on top of a hill stands a shadow against the sun.*

You dare bring light to my lair?

*The King undaunted looked to his troops.*

Fire on Ganon!

Yes my liege!

*The Hylian Archers prepared their bows and a volley of arrows are fired, practically all hitting the dark figure standing on top of the hill. Yet, the blows do nothing against his dark magic. Lightning strikes down from the mountaintop, hitting the troops below.*

YOU MUST DIE!

Ship! Ganon, you know you're no match for me... I have the Triforce of Courage to protect me!

SILENCE!

*Everyone stopped talking as Ganon's lightning attacks ceased. He then looked towards something none of them had noticed till now. Finally, Gwonam broke the silence.*

Your Majesty... The blood moon rises once again.


What does that mean?

It means you will DIE!

*Just then, the world began to glow a shade of red, and a terrifying sight met the warriors on the battlefield. The bodies of their enemies arose.*

I WILL NOT DIIEEEE. AWWOOOOOOOOO

GO AND KILL!

They're all back?

Yes your Majesty.

Ship.
Aliucon wrote:
Ohchu's attack did connect, quicker than Keith could issue his own command. The dragon stammered. Despite being big and the attack not seeming particularly effective against it's steel casing, it still took damage: apparently the monster/Pokémon is less about health and more about attack.

It's not very effective...



"Battle time! Vaporize this punk! Proton Blast!"

The glowing barrels start charging electricity and beam forward against the Pokémon.

Barrel Dragon uses Proton Blast!

It's not very effective...
*With that said though, OHCHU's previous damage coupled with this attack takes it down to 1HP. John realises he has to strike a decisive blow now if OHCHU's going to stand a chance. This worked on that previous machine, it's the only option left if he wanted to finish this.*

OHCHU used THUNDERBOLT!
---

Meanwhile, Viridi had attempted to hinder the Void's progress in some way. She could control and bend the whole temple of nature around her, to a blockade or out of the way, but it didn't seem to hinder it. The Void kept expanding.

She thought she'd been right to ignore the guests and try to deal with this in the first place. This really was demanding her whole attention.

Arlon chimed into her mind for a word soon enough, and she responded:



So he's out? Good. I'm sorry to hear about the Doctor, after all that he's done and proven, but our priority is to stop all these threats afflicting MY realm!



I'm TRYING to stop this darkness thing that seems more like the Underworld's doing. I can't figure out how to do it from the outside. Even if we try to get out of the way like with that red wave of destruction, seems like the center of it is inside the temple.



... I hate to admit it, but I know nothing of this thing. Not really my domain of knowledge. UGH. Palutena might have a better idea of what this is. I know she's in the temple at this point. Arlon, where is she?

I see. I shall see if I can pick up on her in the forest perhaps...

Miss Palutena?

Oh, Arlon. Did Viridi return?

Indeed, and the situation here is currently rather worrying. Mistress Viridi has requested your presence.

I'm guessing there's something she has no idea how to deal with, if she's asked for my help.

Mistress Viridi would rather I not answer that I would imagine, still I am sure she would appreciate your assistance.

I see, very well then Arlon. There is... another matter which I should probably inform her of also anyway...

*Meawhile, a short plot away.*
"What's this now...? Another God here of all places? I can't say I've found them yet myself... Though I have been looking out for them to deliver some royal mail courtesy of the flames himself. But I've assumed this was your kingdom. Gotta say.... I expected more lights and less flammable bulleys. I say you'd best tortch the place and start from scratch just say the word..."

Well, one thing's become clear here, you have no idea what's going on.  

So unless you're planning on doing more than be a glorified candle, it seems there's more pressing matters to attend to.

It was very nice meeting you but I am a busy Goddess afterall, so I'll be taking my leave...
--------------------------------------------------------------
*Meanwhile, somewhere in space, what could be mistaken as simple junk is floating.*

Reverie wrote:
Sat slumped down, their face illuminated by the blue glow of their device, the Child seemed to scoff. The Time Lord in the console room would have heard them begin to speak with a newly softened tone.

"I know you're there, spaceman," they crooned between bars of disjointed humming. "Listening and watching. You know you cannot stop me, not even with your precious box. I have to pose the question! Which of you is the other's pet? I can hardly surmise a fitting allegory without knowing."

A few moments of childish giggling. Chara resumed their monologue.

"Ah. Regardless, you cannot stop me. I will keep fighting until I escape your trick rooms and then there will be nothing stopping me from killing your friends. Are you old, spaceman? You seem old. You must have many friends. What are you going to do? Kill me? You cannot. Keep me locked here forever? You cannot. Trap me in some kind of... space bubble or time loop? I would like to see you try. Your machine is special, I will admit, but it is not nearly as special as I am."

Their knife no longer with them, the Child began to pound the wall behind them with bodily force that should not have been possible.

"What happens if I hit this wall hard enough? Will it rebuild itself? Will I fall through time? Play my game with me, your tricks versus mine. I'm good at games."
*The Doctor did something he didn't usually do. With the child ranting on waiting for a response, he said nothing, simply carrying on watching his screen and pressing buttons on the console.*

...

*The Child pounding the walls makes him finally begin speaking.*

I know you will return eventually. Had I the power I would find a way to return you to the world you came from, as much as it destroys me to doom whatever world that is perhaps by returning you there, in this current situation it is the only chance I can think of to stop you.

...Had I the power. The TARDIS is barely holding herself together however. What you find yourself in currently is the Zero Room. It is almost separate from the rest of the universe in a sense.

I have used it in moments where I needed total clarity and to be freed from the random electrical and radiological influences of the rest of the universe.

It will not hold you forever, but it will allow me time to try and fix the TARDIS. It will also give you an opportunity.

You are in total tranquility within it. There is no other living thing but you, everything else is outside of that room. I do find time alone with my thoughts can do wonders.

*He presses a button.*

This, is where we part for now. I'm sure we'll meet again, but I will leave you with your thoughts.

*The Zero Room is ejected from the TARDIS. Left floating in space, for Chara there would be no way to tell the room had been ejected due to it's tranquility, other than that the Doctor has stopped talking. Meanwhile, the Doctor stands over the TARDIS console.*

Well... At least for now Josuke and the others are safe.
--------------------------------------------------------------
*His spider-sense meant even at her fast speed he still had a chance to react, and knowing how fast she was this time he did just that, turning and grabbing her outstretched leg to lift himself above her in midair.*

But distraction attacks don't work on a guy with spider-sense.
*He fires some webbing right towards her face.*

So time you saw some of my moves beyond kicking and punching too.
*Seeing Tuslo seems to have not got around his web to the face, Spidey quickly leaps into another attack. Still unable to bring himself to full on punch a kid, he goes for a method with more finess, leaping onto a nearby building wall.*

Get ready...
(Let's see how she does with this.)

MAXIMUM SPIDER!
((Ignore the KO. >><<))
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey er... Lillie. No chancea you have something to eat on you? It might be a way to get this Yoshi to calm down...

Actually... I mighta have. Hold on...

Ah, here we go. Oh... guess I held onto this too long...


...



Ah... guess he doesn'ta like it...


Last edited by Regiwi on Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
Regiwi

Posts : 147
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 28
Location : Internet. (It's scary)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Nenilein on Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:22 am

"Jewels are pretty, but they're not what I'm looking for. 'Munny' sounds more useful. How does fifty thousand sound? Actually, forty. I said I was gonna make a deal."
"If so, hop in, and tell me where you want to go. Unless you have died recently, in which case I gotta get you to the yama before she finds out I've been out for a while..."



Oh boy, oh boy! A boat ride, paid with actually Munny, rather than those weird "Maikrotrans-actions"? Today must be her lucky day!

Rena hopped on in, offering a hand to the ferrylady. She introduces herself, then assures her that last time she checked, she was quite definitely not dead. She thinks.

Unless being stuck in Pay To Win hell counts.




Frisk happens to be sitting near Peridot, although unlike the gemstone they're not drawing patterns into the ground.
Sulking, rather. Or maybe brooding. Stewing?
What's do you call it when you're glaring at your feet, motionless, attempting to set the ground on fire using raw DETERMINATION and frustration?



"...Hm?"

Frisk's behavior has caught Peridot's attention. She turns slightly observing the human closely from head to toe. Downright studying their demeanor. Even. Eventually, she comes to a conclusion.

"You're acting... weird. Yes, really weird. ...For human standards, that is."

For reference, Peridot's main interactions with the human species so far were with the Universes and, well, Frisk.

"...You okay? I'm asking, because I'm led to believe that caring about another's well-being is considered polite in your culture. ...Seriously though, are you alright? Um, do you need... anything?"

Maybe procuring one of those "donuts" Steven liked to nourish himself with would help, but sadly, Peridot had no idea how to, in fact, produce donuts. What a dilemma!




"....!! Y-YIKES-!!"

And thus Skuld was crushed under the weight of a late 80s video game mascot. Thankfully, however, Skuld's back was sturdy, for she was A LEADER OF THE DANDELIONS, GUIDE OF THE KEYBLADE UNIONS (TM), and thus it could not be broken by mere weight!

Rather, Skuld kicked off the unwanted passenger and whirled around, summoning her Keyblade.



"W-Who goes there!?" she yelled, before taking a stance, like the beautiful keyblade valkyrie she was.



"Prepare yourself! I mean no harm, but should it be a fight you want, I can more than defend myself!"

______________________



"Hm? You mean this one?" Lynne is about to take something out of her pocket.

However, dear Doctor, you let Lynne touch stuff. That shall be your downfall.

Right after she absentmindedly tapped a red button, a trap door opens under Lynne's feed.



"W-WAAAH!"

There she goes. Note and all. Maybe you should help her...


Last edited by Nenilein on Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
If I pretend I'm an adult real hard, I might just start being productive one day.
avatar
Nenilein
Admin

Posts : 260
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 26
Location : Austria

View user profile http://nenilein.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by DimitriBarronmore on Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:21 am

"...You okay? I'm asking, because I'm led to believe that caring about another's well-being is considered polite in your culture. ...Seriously though, are you alright? Um, do you need... anything?"

The child looked up, dropping the hard look in the process. It wasn't directed for the gem, so there wasn't any reason she needed to see it. Besides, they weren't mad at her. Very much the opposite, given what Peridot was trying to do.



*You tell Peridot that you're fine, though you know it might come off as an excuse.
*You proceed to explain that you're just unhappy with what's happened today.

And what a day it's been.



Oof.

The mighty plumber picks himself up after that uncomfortable landing and toss away, remarkably sturdy for a very short man, watching Skuld pull a weapon on him. Ah, yes, seems like a challenge to a fight. The standard greeting between rivals before Mario inevitably jumps on them or throws them into bombs. Nothing to worry about for someone at his level of skill.

No words said, the mighty plumber recognizes the challenge to his authority with a quick 1-2-KICK, although he doesn't move forward to initiate attack. It's not his style to begin fights, it's his style to end them.


Last edited by DimitriBarronmore on Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
DimitriBarronmore

Posts : 49
Join date : 2018-02-02
Age : 19
Location : Right behind you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Jessica Ilha on Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:30 am

Meanwhile, Mia, Phoenix, Apollo, Trucy, Rohan and Vespus had just arrived to No Man's City Public Library.

"This place is certainly bigger than I thought... Better start researching now, or we'll never be done."


"Now, where's the librarian..."

----------------------------------------------------------

Around another corner, Haruhi was still trying to figure out what the heck just happened.


I mean, "Yuki" said it was an hallucination, right? Then why was she still feeling something was wrong...?
avatar
Jessica Ilha

Posts : 44
Join date : 2018-02-02
Age : 23
Location : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by AmeftoWriter on Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:46 am

Aqua wrote:"I... see." Aqua replied, clutching to the book. "Do you know anything about this city?"

She eyed the librarian for a short while before turning to Archie again. If the librarian tried anything funny, she would have her Bubble Blaster shotlock ready.

"Not much, lassie." The man replied, "Been here for some time. Got nuthin but people like you, confused about this here place. Well, me did hear about some gang, controllin' this here city."

He then extended his hand to her hoping for a handshake, "The name's Archie by the way, and yers?"


_________________________________________________________

Mia wrote:"This place is certainly bigger than I thought... Better start researching now, or we'll never be done."

"The scantily-clad attorney is correct." Rohan will never stop insulting anyone he believes is beneath him, "I'd suggest taking a look at official records, like censuses or even past newspapers. The history section might be useful as well." He then followed her inside.

Mia wrote:"Now, where's the librarian..."
As she says this, the red suited librarian with a gas mask and a lighter passed by them and gave them a friendly wave.
avatar
AmeftoWriter

Posts : 35
Join date : 2018-02-02
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Reverie on Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:59 am

As the Doctor's voice ceased to ring out, the Child balled their fists, shaking silently. It was rather difficult for them to admit it, but there was a strange sense of disappointment on their end. Here they were faced with an adversary like no other and now he had chosen to turn his back on them. What a hollow sense of achievement, the First Child thought to themselves. How could anybody succeed in their measures without a reasonable confrontation? What more can one possibly gleam from life in such tranquil circumstances?

"Very well then," the Child relented, slumping down against the creaking, visibly alien wall. "I don't suppose you're going to give me much choice in the matter. Peace and quiet, it shall be."
avatar
Reverie

Posts : 279
Join date : 2018-02-03
Age : 21
Location : Vienna (I'd give it a 12/10)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Regiwi on Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:14 am

Nenilein wrote:


"Hm? You mean this one?" Lynne is about to take something out of her pocket.

However, dear Doctor, you let Lynne touch stuff. That shall be your downfall.

Right after she absentmindedly tapped a red button, a trap door opens under Lynne's feed.



"W-WAAAH!"

There she goes. Note and all. Maybe you should help her...


Hm?

*He walks over to the trapdoor.*

Lynne? Now what are you doing down there?

*He sticks his foot in and taps it against a ladder that slides down and begins to climb.*

It's not a very interesting room.

*Ahead of Lynne would be perhaps a sight more interesting than the Doctor believed.*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Meanwhile... in the pas-present-some time.*
Now then... let's see...

Ah yes, that's far better.

*He is holding something in his hand.*

Now then... just why did this catch my eye? Even during everything taking place in Viridi's Palace. Such a trifling thing, but I couldn't help but notice it...

*As the Doctor observes the metal sphere he'd pocketed on his way to the TARDIS following his awakening, suddenly the TARDIS shakes.*

Oh dear...

*The Doctor rushes over to the console.*

All systems offline... I'll reverse the polarity...

*The TARDIS begins spiralling out of control, right towards a planetoid nearby.*


Blast! It seems she took more damage than I thought!

*The TARDIS crashes into the ground, it's shielding luckily protecting it, but the impact like a small meteor leaves a crater around it. Meanwhile, in a building nearby which has just had it's windows shattered by the impact...*

?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rohan wrote:"The scantily-clad attorney is correct." Rohan will never stop insulting anyone he believes is beneath him, "I'd suggest taking a look at official records, like censuses or even past newspapers. The history section might be useful as well." He then followed her inside.

Er... right.
(Oh boy... Mia's really gotta grit her teeth with this guy. Still... along with Vespus he's probably our best hope for defence around here...)

Pyro wrote:As she says this, the red suited librarian with a gas mask and a lighter passed by them and gave them a friendly wave.

(Oh good... I was just thinking there weren't enough bizarre characters around here...)

_________________
avatar
Regiwi

Posts : 147
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 28
Location : Internet. (It's scary)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Peachy on Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:27 am

AmeftoWriter wrote:"Not much, lassie." The man replied, "Been here for some time. Got nuthin but people like you, confused about this here place. Well, me did hear about some gang, controllin' this here city."

He then extended his hand to her hoping for a handshake, "The name's Archie by the way, and yers?"



She extends her hand to shake his. "Aqua. You, ah, have an interesting way of speaking." Tis the pirate speak he's going for, lassie. Aqua gestured to the hooded man. "And this is my companion. What's this about a gang?"




There she goes, pacing back and forth.



"Now what to do... Track down that no-good superhuman with spider webs to acquire his sample? Or perhaps attempt something else? Hm." Susie grabbed a cup of coffee and took a sip. Best not to question how she can drink it without a visible mouth.



"What if...with the sudden influx of newcomers, there might be more like him? Troublemakers interfering with our businesses would do no good. But he's an isolated incident. It's too soon to judge. A little surveillance can't hurt, and if I happen to come across that man again, well, that'd ease my mind some." Susie took a few steps before stopping.



"Where's the surveillance room again?"

_________________


Shitpost Crusader and Final Fantasy Enthusiast.

FF14: Aether
Mateus, Coeurl
avatar
Peachy

Posts : 131
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 24
Location : Hell, Florida

View user profile https://kazumijade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Jessica Ilha on Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:30 am

Rohan wrote:"The scantily-clad attorney is correct." Rohan will never stop insulting anyone he believes is beneath him, "I'd suggest taking a look at official records, like censuses or even past newspapers. The history section might be useful as well." He then followed her inside.


Mia decided she'd ignore Rohan's words towards her. For goddamn sake, HE was more scantily dressed with that tank top...! Who did he think he was...?

Compared to that... writer she had to deal with, the librarian in a gas mask seemed to be so more friendly.

"Good day, sir! We're looking for the Periodical Section. Could you show us the way?"

If Rohan wanted to look into the History Section, Mia definitely wasn't going to be one asking for it.
avatar
Jessica Ilha

Posts : 44
Join date : 2018-02-02
Age : 23
Location : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by General Tommy on Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:47 am

When Spider-Man tried wrapping Tuslo up in webbing, she seemed to get somewhat annoyed, and then burst out of the webbing with a massive spike in energy shooting out of her. "Not a bad trick," she said. "But you'll need more than that to take me down! Let's try this one!" Then, Tuslo began firing off about a dozen energy spheres at Spider-Man from her palms, one after the other. Each one would create a small explosion when it impacted whatever it hit, so it'd hurt for our friendly neighborhood Spider-Man to be whacked by this, but that probably goes without saying.

____________________

Vespus kept watch on the area where his companions were, though he eventually spotted Aqua and the Summoner companion she had with her, as well as Archie. Curious, those three didn't look like they belonged, so Vespus began walking up to them, each footfall accentuated by a thud. When he arrived, Vespus nodded to the two of them. "Greetings, I am Vespus Linneaus, Tactical Marine of the Ultramarines Second Company. My companions and I are here to initiate some research as to this mysterious city we find ourselves in. Perhaps you would be willing to join us?"

The Summoner looked at Vespus. He seemed quite powerful, if the information he was getting was right. "Sure, I suppose we can help out," he mentioned. "Might give us some answers behind this gang we've been hearing about. Whaddya say, Aqua, Archie?"

_________________

Astrid approached Peridot and Frisk, kneeling down nearby them. "I'm sorry about everything that's happened today," she admitted. "We'll find a way to fix all of this, I swear it. I'm here to help you, however I can, you can rest assured of that."
avatar
General Tommy

Posts : 159
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 25
Location : America

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Regiwi on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:10 am

General Tommy wrote:When Spider-Man tried wrapping Tuslo up in webbing, she seemed to get somewhat annoyed, and then burst out of the webbing with a massive spike in energy shooting out of her.  "Not a bad trick," she said.  "But you'll need more than that to take me down! Let's try this one!" Then, Tuslo began firing off about a dozen energy spheres at Spider-Man from her palms, one after the other.  Each one would create a small explosion when it impacted whatever it hit, so it'd hurt for our friendly neighborhood Spider-Man to be whacked by this, but that probably goes without saying.

Hey I thought you said we'd avoid damaging the streets too much?
(What the heck was that explosion of energy she had? It was like Electro on a bad hair day... Can't dodge those energy spheres... even with my spider-sense the size of the blasts is too large to simply dodge between. Gotta improvise...)

*He shoots out two weblines, both at a large dumpster and with a bit of effort pulls it through the air towards himself, jumping into it as a shield.*

Well if you're going to fight dirty so am I.
(I hope this thing at least shields me more from the blasts than I would have been otherwise... I just got this costume afterall...)
--------------------------------------------------------
Mia wrote:
"Good day, sir! We're looking for the Periodical Section. Could you show us the way?"
*Phoenix followed along, or would have if their new friend talking to those other people didn't catch his attention...*

The Summoner looked at Vespus.  He seemed quite powerful, if the information he was getting was right.  "Sure, I suppose we can help out," he mentioned.  "Might give us some answers behind this gang we've been hearing about.  Whaddya say, Aqua, Archie?"

(A gang huh?)

_________________
avatar
Regiwi

Posts : 147
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 28
Location : Internet. (It's scary)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Peachy on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:22 am



We are getting quite the colorful cast here in the library. First, the librarian with the gas mask, then Archie, who looks and talks like a pirate, and now this armored man whose footsteps sound like thunder and he's grizzled to boot. You'd think she'd be used to unusual sights after trekking through all the Disney worlds. At least the summoner calling her name snapped her out of it.



"Well, we'd definitely know more about the city at this rate. It sounds like you've been here enough to learn about the existence of a 'gang,' Archie. Could you tell us more?"

_________________


Shitpost Crusader and Final Fantasy Enthusiast.

FF14: Aether
Mateus, Coeurl
avatar
Peachy

Posts : 131
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 24
Location : Hell, Florida

View user profile https://kazumijade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by AmeftoWriter on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:50 am

Aqua wrote:

She extends her hand to shake his. "Aqua. You, ah, have an interesting way of speaking." Tis the pirate speak he's going for, lassie. Aqua gestured to the hooded man. "And this is my companion. What's this about a gang?"

The Summoner wrote:The Summoner looked at Vespus.  He seemed quite powerful, if the information he was getting was right.  "Sure, I suppose we can help out," he mentioned.  "Might give us some answers behind this gang we've been hearing about.  Whaddya say, Aqua, Archie?"


"It's me natural way of speaking, lass. Nice to meet ya both! I 'erd about some gang pulling them strings 'round this city. Ya know, like in them mafias, organized crime and such. As for who they are, me guess is the same as yers."

Vespus wrote:Vespus kept watch on the area where his companions were, though he eventually spotted Aqua and the Summoner companion she had with her, as well as Archie.  Curious, those three didn't look like they belonged, so Vespus began walking up to them, each footfall accentuated by a thud.  When he arrived, Vespus nodded to the two of them.  "Greetings, I am Vespus Linneaus, Tactical Marine of the Ultramarines Second Company.  My companions and I are here to initiate some research as to this mysterious city we find ourselves in.  Perhaps you would be willing to join us?"

Surprisingly, Archie didn't flinch at the loud thuds of Vespus's footsteps.

"N' looks like, we got ourselves some new mates onboard! Good timin' really. We've been doin' the same thin' 'ere. Name's Archie by the way."

____________________________________________

Mia wrote:Compared to that... writer she had to deal with, the librarian in a gas mask seemed to be so more friendly.

"Good day, sir! We're looking for the Periodical Section. Could you show us the way?"

If Rohan wanted to look into the History Section, Mia definitely wasn't going to be one asking for it.

Librarian Pyro is thrilled to see more visitors in the library! He then gave a lighter to Mia and pointed to a section next to where Archie, Aqua, and The Summoner were.

"Hudda! MMpho ma pho!"

He then skipped happily outside the library without a care in the world. (possibly burning something outside, don't ask)

Rohan definitely had better things to do than to be ignored by Mia and watching the odd man with a gas mask skipping away outside the library. He didn't even know he was the librarian anyway.

But he couldn't ignore Vespus approaching another set of odd people who came there first.


"Well, well... looks like there are more bizarre people in this library."
avatar
AmeftoWriter

Posts : 35
Join date : 2018-02-02
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Nenilein on Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:37 am

DimitriBarronmore wrote:
The child looked up, dropping the hard look in the process. It wasn't directed for the gem, so there wasn't any reason she needed to see it. Besides, they weren't mad at her. Very much the opposite, given what Peridot was trying to do.



*You tell Peridot that you're fine, though you know it might come off as an excuse.
*You proceed to explain that you're just unhappy with what's happened today.

And what a day it's been.



"Ah, yes... That..."

Absentmindedly, Peridot starts scribbling all over the floor again, mumbling.

"That miserable little meatball, I'd like to show 'em what a real genocideLooksLikeHowDoYouLikeTheInsideOfMyPlasmaAnnihilatorAhahahaYesYesDIE-DIE-DIE----... *Ahem*."

Peridot clears her throat.



"B-But, hey! It's cool! Y-yeah, totally cool!" She puts her hand on Frisk's shoulder. "I mean, what we did, that was, umm... A tactical retreat! Yeah! Clearly, we just have to reformulate our strategy a little, then it will be perfectly plausible for us to strike back and win! Right? Right. Please don't question my logic."




DimitriBarronmore wrote:
Oof.

The mighty plumber picks himself up after that uncomfortable landing and toss away, remarkably sturdy for a very short man, watching Skuld pull a weapon on him. Ah, yes, seems like a challenge to a fight. The standard greeting between rivals before Mario inevitably jumps on them or throws them into bombs. Nothing to worry about for someone at his level of skill.

No words said, the mighty plumber recognizes the challenge to his authority with a quick 1-2-KICK, although he doesn't move forward to initiate attack. It's not his style to begin fights, it's his style to end them.

Aha! The battle begins! Time for some appropriate battle music!



(I'm using this because it was composed by Yoko Shimomura, the composer of the Kingdom Hearts series.)



Skuld raises her Keyblade high, charging her fragments to execute an attack!

"Bind!" Casting a spell with a blinding light, Skuld tries to immobilize Mario for the rest of the turn, then attack with a series of combo strikes.


Regiwi wrote:

Hm?

*He walks over to the trapdoor.*

Lynne? Now what are you doing down there?

*He sticks his foot in and taps it against a ladder that slides down and begins to climb.*

It's not a very interesting room.

*Ahead of Lynne would be perhaps a sight more interesting than the Doctor believed.*





"Ungh---!"

Still startled, Lynne gets up, rubbing her backside as she gets back on her feet. She takes a look around herself.

"Hm..."



"...A room? And I can move...?"



"...Whoa! I'm not dead for once!"

Yes. We're surprised too, Lynne.

"Hahahaha! Awesome!"



"Hm? What are all these costumes tho?"

Lynne approaches the displays with curiousity.

"Say, Doc... Could it be you had a secret career as a... clown or something?"

Lynne's detective senses tell her that this is important information indeed.

_________________
If I pretend I'm an adult real hard, I might just start being productive one day.
avatar
Nenilein
Admin

Posts : 260
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 26
Location : Austria

View user profile http://nenilein.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by AmeftoWriter on Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:56 pm

Meanwhile at the King's throne, a drunken Scotsman has wondered back to the King and his soldiers, while carrying a glowing green sword. And he seemed to have sobered up a bit.

"So... Yer Majesty... I came in the right time eh?"

Then from seemingly out of nowhere they heard a scream coming from the sky as not a second later a hole shaped like an odd body formed at the ground. What came out of that hole was a metallic creature with an antenna on its head, yellow eyes, and teeth, with rounded arms and legs, and a noticeably shiny metal backside. He then looked at the current mess, pulled out a cigar from his chest cavity and lit it.


"So uhh got any free booze around here?"

Sent from Topic'it App
avatar
AmeftoWriter

Posts : 35
Join date : 2018-02-02
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Regiwi on Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:35 pm

AmeftoWriter wrote:Meanwhile at the King's throne, a drunken Scotsman has wondered back to the King and his soldiers, while carrying a glowing green sword. And he seemed to have sobered up a bit.

"So... Yer Majesty... I came in the right time eh?"

Your Majesty. Look and see, reinforcements!

Bender wrote:
"So uhh got any free booze around here?"

Hmm...

Yes.

*He throws Bender a Chalice with wine in it which somehow doesn't spill. As he does so, the King takes his royal Claymore with one hand, his Kingly chalice in the other and once again starts swinging.*

Ohohohohohoho.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nenilein wrote:


"Hm? What are all these costumes tho?"

Lynne approaches the displays with curiousity.

"Say, Doc... Could it be you had a secret career as a... clown or something?"

Lynne's detective senses tell her that this is important information indeed.

A clown? Don't be ridiculous... why in some worlds these are considered the height of fashion!

*He walks closer.*

Although, I don't know what that technicolour nightmare is doing here...

In fact... these outfits seem to almost be in order.

But... I still can't remember though. I remember every regeneration up to my current one... but these other outfits are... a blur to me.

I remember, back when I was an old man, I met the being responsible for this mess... at least in the grand scheme of things. It seems part of this whole situation was restoring me to my first regeneration. But I have no idea of, what state I was in before I was restored to my original incarnation.

I could have been on my Eleventh, maybe even my Twelfth... regeneration. Perhaps I was at the end of all of them, and when all of this is over, I'll be returning to my...

*He stands staring at the clothes for a moment, almost as if he's forgotten Lynne's present. The row of clothes extends long beyond the picture in the previous post, with, unknown to either of them some of the outfits untouched.*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AmeftoWriter wrote:

"It's me natural way of speaking, lass. Nice to meet ya both! I 'erd about some gang pulling them strings 'round this city. Ya know, like in them mafias, organized crime and such. As for who they are, me guess is the same as yers."

Hello Archie. I'm Phoenix Wright, a pianist who's wound up here somehow. Actually, there was something I was looking for help with, if you've heard anything about it.

A place called Palm Robotics ring a bell?

_________________
avatar
Regiwi

Posts : 147
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 28
Location : Internet. (It's scary)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Nenilein on Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:48 pm



"Huh... Incarnations...?"

Lynne listens to this. She doesn't really understand a whole lot about this man, to be honest. They were going after Temsik together, but, to be honest, she hadn't really asked him anything about himself yet, had she? Still, what she could gather from this was that these clothes were probably... outfits from past lives of his? Was he someone who tends to reincarnate a lot and aware of that? It would be the first time she'd heard of something like that, but, then again, it wasn't the weirdest thing she'd ever seen.

Well, regardless of whether her guess was accurate or not... darn. That poor man seemed pretty distraught right now...



"Umm... Doc? Are you alright?"

She asks carefully.

_________________
If I pretend I'm an adult real hard, I might just start being productive one day.
avatar
Nenilein
Admin

Posts : 260
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 26
Location : Austria

View user profile http://nenilein.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by General Tommy on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:02 pm

The dumpster managed to give some protection from Tuslo's attack, but it would probably send the dumpster flying when the ki blasts hit, and would also greatly damage the dumpster. It wouldn't protect Spider-Man for long, that much was certain.

_______________

Palm Robotics? That was something for the Summoner to keep an eye on. He guessed that they needed help with that spot, so he was ready to provide support in his own way. His hand moved closer to his Magic Gun that he was using to summon folks, ready to bring up allies. "I can't say that rings a bell for me," he admitted. "I haven't heard of that place."

Vespus nodded. "I know very little of that location myself as well, merely that it is where we are headed to investigate," he admitted. "We are expecting hostiles while present."
avatar
General Tommy

Posts : 159
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 25
Location : America

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Aliucon on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:03 pm

Komachi shakes the offered hand, and waits until her passenger is in before turning back to the front of the boat.

"Rena, huh. It's a delightfully short name." Her head hang as she remembered something. "Well, just call me Komachi."

Lowering her scythe to the water for a bit, the boat started moving, with no oar or motor that might hint how it was moving. And as they got off the shore where they met, the river expanded further beyond the woods, to lands unknown. The bunch of Pokémon and other creatures hopping rhythmically on the ground at each of their turns was still as active as ever.



"You must have come from far away. I've not seen any humans before you in this place."




Regiwi wrote:OHCHU used THUNDERBOLT!

The attack struck true. Barrel Dragon might have withstood it, but luck was not with him.

A critical hit!

The duel monster went to his knees and fell to the side with a rumble. Bandit Keith put his hands to his head and screamed.



"Nooooooooooo!!"

Despite his not being attacked directly, the sound of his Life Points becoming zero still played, and he remained there, kneeling in despair.

And ready to award John some 4800 Pokédollars which he didn't know he had until now. Probably mugged from some kid. In America.




CRASH!



"Kyaaaa!!"

Not only the sound was tremendous, but the impact was very much felt by the Bureau. Looker shielded himself under the desk before realizing the desk itself flew a bit towards the other wall.

"Ow! Well, I'll be!"

He was quick to stand up again, keen-eyed as ever.



"This is most extraordinary! Keep your heads down, kids."

He went against one of the walls that had a window, and spied outside. As he did, he received a call, which he promptly took.



"Zinnia. Are you on site?"

Yep! Sorry, I was investigating what you asked, but then BAAAANG! That was awesome! Who knew a telephone booth could fall out of the sky!

"... A what?"

Gotta go! It's near your place, so you can come if you want.

*CLICK!*

Looker pocketed the cellphone, and nodded to himself.



"C'est intrigante... Mr. Pikachu, sir. This might be a matter for investigation. Would you accompany me?"




On the site of the crash, Zinnia sprinted forward, until the massive crater that it left on the block. It stopped traffic and even if it hasn't, the firemen on the place containing some spreading fire would have stopped it.



"I gotta see if there's no one to help. I see no one from the outside, but..."

"... There's no way someone survived on the inside, right?"

She took out a Pokéball and pointed it forward.

"Salamence!"



As the creature surged with its normal cry, Zinnia hopped over it, and they flew over the commotion to the epicenter of the crash, whence she investigated the source.

"Wow... I only saw it for a moment, but it really was one old phone booth..."
avatar
Aliucon

Posts : 81
Join date : 2018-01-31
Age : 26
Location : At home, probably

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum