Case Files Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cash Prize Click bait - (OOC / Signup / Interest thread) High-stakes Heartthrobs!: Love, Friendship, and Mafia Gameplay

5 posters

Go down

Cash Prize Click bait - (OOC / Signup / Interest thread) High-stakes Heartthrobs!: Love, Friendship, and Mafia Gameplay Empty Cash Prize Click bait - (OOC / Signup / Interest thread) High-stakes Heartthrobs!: Love, Friendship, and Mafia Gameplay

Post by Giggles Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:53 am

This is the signup thread for High-stakes Heartthrobs, a mafia inspired game I've run once before. Thrills, Chills, and pleasant conversations, get all of your fixes here!

I'll get into the plot in the actual RP thread, but suffice to say that this is a game of Mafia (Town of Salem, TTT, Epic Mafia, Werewolves, etc.) with some roleplaying elements added. For anyone who is unfamiliar with that type of game, let me let wikipedia explain it:

Wikipedia wrote:Mafia models a conflict between an informed minority, the mafia, and an uninformed majority, the innocents.At the start of the game, each player is secretly assigned a role affiliated with one of these teams. The game has two alternating phases: one, during which the mafia may covertly "murder" an innocent, and two, in which surviving players debate the identities of the mafia and vote to eliminate a suspect. The game continues until all of the mafia have been eliminated or until the mafia outnumbers the innocents.

In summary, you'll apply as a character, then be given a special role. The majority of players will be on the same team, but  a select few will be working against the group. There will be a night phase (where anyone with special night abilities can use them) and a day phase, where the group can vote someone off the island.

There are, however, two special twists:

1. Murder? Murder is old hat! Lets focus on love and friendship each night instead! Instead of a murder occurring, we'll have a date or hangout occur instead. Two characters will go on a date and earn special points for the next day phase!

2. This is a happy show! The only people you'll be trying to vote out are the secret producer's plants who aren't actually there to have a good time, just to ruin other bonds.

Oh, and on a final note: This RP will be timed. The phases will transfer over every 24 hours. However, missing a phase will not result in that character's removal. They'll simply choose not to use their powers or abstain from a vote. The actual transfer point will be determined once we have the group determined.

The nitty gritty rules will be addressed in the main thread as they get brought up. No point bogging this post down with those.

If you have any questions, please ask. I'm sure I'm leaving something out...

NOTE: To claim a character, just post saying you want to play them, and I'll add them to the list.

Current Cast List wrote:1. Frisk
2. Veronica Sawyer
3. Junkrat
4. Teddie

EDIT: Oh, yeah, right. There is no max amount of players, but I'll need at least... 7 or so for this to work.

EDIT 2: Much like Mr. Bones' Wild Ride, this game will have a prize for the winner or winners. Best of luck.

Last edited by Giggles on Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:31 pm; edited 6 times in total
Giggles
Giggles

Back to top Go down

Cash Prize Click bait - (OOC / Signup / Interest thread) High-stakes Heartthrobs!: Love, Friendship, and Mafia Gameplay Empty Re: Cash Prize Click bait - (OOC / Signup / Interest thread) High-stakes Heartthrobs!: Love, Friendship, and Mafia Gameplay

Post by DimitriBarronmore Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:22 am

Well obviously if we're playing a game about dates and hangouts, I have to reserve my usual--and the world's greatest flirt.

Cash Prize Click bait - (OOC / Signup / Interest thread) High-stakes Heartthrobs!: Love, Friendship, and Mafia Gameplay Cute10
DimitriBarronmore
DimitriBarronmore

https://dimitri-barronmore.carrd.co/

Back to top Go down

Cash Prize Click bait - (OOC / Signup / Interest thread) High-stakes Heartthrobs!: Love, Friendship, and Mafia Gameplay Empty Re: Cash Prize Click bait - (OOC / Signup / Interest thread) High-stakes Heartthrobs!: Love, Friendship, and Mafia Gameplay

Post by Giggles Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:44 pm

Always good to have the absolute dating legend on board.

Also, clarification on something above - While the cycles will advance every 24 hours, posts won't be required every 24 hours. Sometimes in a game of Mafia, staying silent is the best option.

Oh, and I probably should claim the host, but the chances of someone picking them are so astronomically low that if you actually pick them, I'll... Give you a bagel or something.
Giggles
Giggles

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletShadow Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:56 am

Get ready for a true winners, ladies and gentleman.
Cash Prize Click bait - (OOC / Signup / Interest thread) High-stakes Heartthrobs!: Love, Friendship, and Mafia Gameplay Veroni10
Veronica Sawyer has entered the fight!
ScarletShadow
ScarletShadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda51 Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:45 am

I will be joining this!

I have scoured my list of characters, and I believe I have chosen someone who is going to be perfect for this. Someone with enough charisma, flirtatious wordplay, and genuine swagger to really...

Cash Prize Click bait - (OOC / Signup / Interest thread) High-stakes Heartthrobs!: Love, Friendship, and Mafia Gameplay _junkr10

....FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Shuda51
Shuda51

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenilein Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:45 am

How did I miss this?

Imma Teddie. Persona 4 Teddie.
Nenilein
Nenilein
Admin

http://nenilein.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down