Case Files Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The General Replay

+5
Aliucon
Tooner-Tastic
ToonBlade
DimitriBarronmore
Sable-Xeno
9 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The General Replay - Page 8 Empty Re: The General Replay

Post by Reverie Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:43 am

Aliucon wrote:The General Replay - Page 8 Kalin2

"Here's Samsara, Dragon of Rebirth!"

With a nod, he swerved to start speeding in another direction, as he'd been really circling the dragon for the most part.

"And with that, I end my turn. Let's see if you have what it takes to kill me."

Turn 4 wrote:First the sky god drew a card from his deck.

Then he went straight into the battle phase without playing anything and attacked Infernity Doom Archfiend with his Arcana Knight Joker.

Regiwi wrote:The General Replay - Page 8 2HZh9lc
Golly!

*He looks over to the ongoing duel.*
The General Replay - Page 8 AnHNkFw
That old Dragon would be no match for the King!

The old dragon swept its tail, which unfortunately happened to be roughly the same height as Link and, also unfortunately, happened to be coming straight for him.

Tooner-Tastic wrote:Aloy watches everything going down. Someone helping people, a man a sword, and the once using...cards and some weird device. The flying beast didn't seem to do take any damage..So maybe it needs a different arrow to hit it!

She loads another arrow, ones that are corrosive, and takes another aim at the beast.

The second arrow not only found its mark, but also dug deep into the beast's skin. It wasn't exactly metal, but it was at least close enough that the burning ooze ate into it at a rapid pace. This angered the towering thing, however, and it thrashed its tail back down again.

DimitriBarronmore wrote:What?

Now Frisk knows this can't be the Underground. None of this makes any sense if it is. Not that it makes any sense anyways. This is all just... Horribly overwhelming, for lack of a better term. But there's also undeniably something about it that smacks of deja vu...

DimitriBarronmore wrote:Frisk: "You know him? Who is he?"

As for my name, I am the Doctor

Sable-Xeno wrote:The General Replay - Page 8 7OKaAkI
Xan: {That…is the Doctor. Something known as a Time Lord, an ancient race of time-faring aliens. He travels through time in that Police Box, which is called the TARDIS.}

The Doctor. He travels through time in that police box, which is called the TARDIS.

Regiwi wrote:*He gets out his TARDIS key.*

It's a Yale key. It twinkles in the light.

Sable-Xeno wrote:He stammers a bit, stuck between offering a generous platitude for the sparse information and a ‘good luck’ as they part ways, or perhaps presenting the sketch as carefully-crafted evidence and a proclamation of, ‘Then tell me about the city where this happened’. He’s torn on even showing the damn thing, regardless on if it gets dismissed.

…Frisk, you may need to intervene further.

DimitriBarronmore wrote:Frisk: "Are you okay? What's going on?"

At that point, Xan may have noticed that something had changed. If he had previously opened a door into Frisk's head, that door was now shut tight and would not open for anything.

Regiwi wrote:The General Replay - Page 8 LjFqiL4
Well then, I've heard nothing else. 25 Million credits.

The General Replay - Page 8 ZrMJTvB
Going once, going twice....

Regiwi wrote:The General Replay - Page 8 ZrMJTvB
SOLD, to the... I want to say... human? For twenty five million credits!

"Yes!" Ted yelled drunkely, chanelling his inner frat boy and pumping his fist. "Bring on the jewels, baby!"

...Right. Well I suppose now we should get down to the real business.

Regiwi wrote:The General Replay - Page 8 TV5o2kV
No, I come to you today, with a proposition.

Ted simply looked at the funny English man with an odd, slow expression. He finished the rest of his martini. Eventually, he raised his hand.

Regiwi wrote:*Realising he needed to change focus from punching Nightwing, his fist unclenched and instead he grabbed at the shoulders of the hero. Using Nightwing's shoulders to spring himself over he did a flip in the air landing behind him.*
The General Replay - Page 8 YenRIuq
*Rolling as he landed the Parasite immediately leaps again shooting out a webline ahead of him at a rock in the distance, towards the very edge of the floating area they're all on. His plan right now is a simple one, get away from here as fast as he can.*
The General Replay - Page 8 BJAK0M4

Sable-Xeno wrote:The General Replay - Page 8 Iwy04ps
Firion: ”…”

The Onion Knight had never looked so betrayed. These things usually worked out. When he threw things, they hit people.

Carefullly, he took a quick glance at his partner in crime, then focused on the retreating enemy as it stole for the nearest exit. The nearest exit being gravity.

The boy's hands went outwards as he tried to think of something that would stop Spider-Man without necessarily leaving the man underneath the parasite too badly injured.
Reverie
Reverie

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:28 am

Sable-Xeno wrote:The General Replay - Page 8 OYGvKAw

That wasn’t the past.

Frisk and the Doctor can probably hear the sound of a notepad lightly thudding against the ground (open to that very nearly completed sketch), followed by a pencil clattering to the floor. The Xatu stares vacantly in disbelief….Not so much at the realization of what this means this place is…well, actually, he’s not quite sure WHAT it means. Third Eye that sees into other dimensions? A dimension-ending apocalypse? Hell, maybe it doesn’t even mean anything!

He stammers a bit, stuck between offering a generous platitude for the sparse information and a ‘good luck’ as they part ways, or perhaps presenting the sketch as carefully-crafted evidence and a proclamation of, ‘Then tell me about the city where this happened’. He’s torn on even showing the damn thing, regardless on if it gets dismissed.

…Frisk, you may need to intervene further.

DimitriBarronmore wrote:Frisk is immediately at Xan's side, or rather slightly closer to his side, sucking-upcaring instincts on display. She snaps her fingers in front of his eyes, trying to steal his attention back from whatever prompted that thousand-yard stare. If she wasn't already balancing on the edge of panicking before she wouldn't seem quite so overwhelmed with concern, but under the circumstances the apparent literal psychic ending up on this state makes her feel a little worried about the immediate future. Psychics are supposed to be able to see the future, right? She read a book about that once, or maybe it was in one of those anime Alphys and Undyne are obsessed with.

Frisk: "Are you okay? What's going on?"
*The Doctor pauses and puts down the things he's carrying, he rushes over to help support the bird.*
The General Replay - Page 8 Nb3ziDk
Hey now... just take a minute will you? This is a lot to take in I know, just take it slow ok?
Jessica Ilha wrote:With that in mind, Kurisu opened the door to the hospital's roof, intending on getting some fresh air (and maybe a better signal?). She did not, however, expect to have company.

The General Replay - Page 8 Kurisu57
(One, two people... a... bird? Creature? And is that... a phone booth? On the roof...?)
*The Doctor is currently too preoccupied with the seemingly distressed bird to notice the newcomer. He does notice something else however, the notepad that dropped to the floor.*
The General Replay - Page 8 LmGS4Fp
Sable-Xeno wrote:sketching up that…thing, that seed in the sky, as some kind of divine proof otherwise
*He recognises the sketch, but seeing the condition of the bird, decides now is not the time to start questioning it... even if it definitely is a new cause for concern.*

*Elsewhere...*
Reverie wrote:The Onion Knight had never looked so betrayed. These things usually worked out. When he threw things, they hit people.

Carefullly, he took a quick glance at his partner in crime, then focused on the retreating enemy as it stole for the nearest exit. The nearest exit being gravity.

The boy's hands went outwards as he tried to think of something that would stop Spider-Man without necessarily leaving the man underneath the parasite too badly injured.
*The Spider reached the rock he had zipped towards and immediately leapt off it at a speed that would have cleared a city block in roughly 5 seconds. He was reaching the edge of the floating area and would soon be in freefall making his way to escape.*
The General Replay - Page 8 3Evpj2l
*Mayday below watches and holds her arms out towards the figure in the distance sadly.*
The General Replay - Page 8 1ZJFFlU

Reverie wrote:The old dragon swept its tail, which unfortunately happened to be roughly the same height as Link and, also unfortunately, happened to be coming straight for him.
The General Replay - Page 8 IAKvtbu
Oh shoot!

*Link lifted his Reflecting Shield... which was practically useless because, well it's CDi. With that said, it did at least prevent him from getting hit by the full blow on his body, instead he's launched into the air.*
The General Replay - Page 8 0FHpTlp
Ulp!

Reverie wrote:"Yes!" Ted yelled drunkely, chanelling his inner frat boy and pumping his fist. "Bring on the jewels, baby!"
Ted simply looked at the funny English man with an odd, slow expression. He finished the rest of his martini. Eventually, he raised his hand.
The General Replay - Page 8 LjFqiL4
A question from our wealthy guest?

*Ted might notice someone else seems to have mysteriously appeared in a seat only two down from him in his row.*
The General Replay - Page 8 DlArNQW
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Ilha Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:41 am

"Company" was an overstatement. Nobody batted an eye to Kurisu, which momentarily gave her the thought that she might've been seeing too much. However, the man's actions and words made her realize they were as real as she was.

Sensing something eerie in the air, Kurisu decided to try and assess the situation before making any move.

The General Replay - Page 8 Kurisu44
(Okay, let's see... They are tending to that green... parrot? Is that a parrot? I've never seen a bird with those patterns before. It doesn't seem to be a human at all, though. Maybe creatures like that are common in this worldline...? Interesting.)

Despite her initial curiosity, Kurisu had no reason at all to care any further about the group of strangers. Instead, she shrugged and pulled her cellphone out again.

The General Replay - Page 8 Kurisu48
(Still no signal... This isn't Japan at all, then... Or maybe my carrier doesn't exist in this worldline... Either way, I need to find a new method to make my way home...)

The General Replay - Page 8 Kurisu52
(Ah, that phone booth...! It might have a text message service, but... I'd have to go through them to get there...)

Trying to be as quiet as possible, suddenly minding her noises once more, Kurisu walked to the edge of the roof to take a look around the city while she tried to come up with other plans.
Jessica Ilha
Jessica Ilha

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiroko Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:20 am

"Sable-Xeno” wrote:The General Replay - Page 8 JNlwTNx

“Oh…! W-Would you look at that…..!!” Ravio exclaims as he bends down to pick it up. “As good as you left it!!………Please don’t kill me…”
Hiroko
Hiroko

Reverie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable-Xeno Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:52 am

Regiwi wrote:
Reverie wrote:The Onion Knight had never looked so betrayed. These things usually worked out. When he threw things, they hit people.

*The Spider reached the rock he had zipped towards and immediately leapt off it at a speed that would have cleared a city block in roughly 5 seconds. He was reaching the edge of the floating area and would soon be in freefall making his way to escape.*
*Mayday below watches and holds her arms out towards the figure in the distance sadly.*
The General Replay - Page 8 1ZJFFlU

…Firion also watches along in distress. He figured if Onion Knight wasn’t going all-out here, then there was more to whatever this guy’s deal was. That he was a friend turned foe…

The General Replay - Page 8 RzOoLX6
Firion: “…Was that…the Parasite? I was afraid it would have found a host already…”

…And then Firion’s gaze naturally falls upon the other party member involved in this fight.

Connor was aggressively trying to catch up to Spiderman’s blistering web-slinging speed, and…while his speed was far more blistering than would be normal, it was nowhere near the city-blocks per-second record this man was capable of. In the same vein, he had no shot of surviving the same kind of fall Spidey could, and came to a full stop at the floating rocks’s edge. He stomped the ground with his right foot, and cursed to himself once again in a language few here would likely know. Was there a means of getting back down? Were those portals still set up? He’d do that if possible, letting that thing get away with Spiderman was a rather…sickening thought. A path that’d likely trace back up to Firion and Onion Knight.

Speaking of…the former looked back at the latter, the moment Spidey had passed the horizon. Onion Knight’s looking to him for a new plan here, after all…

The General Replay - Page 8 Iwy04ps
Firion: “…We may need to give chase, but I worry about our safety without numbers if we do…was anybody severely hurt?”

His thoughts also drift to that Grovyle he saw, but…no, it couldn’t be the one he’s thinking of. He wasn’t wearing anything red…or. much of anything, come to think of it. Was that supposed to be unusual, after all…?

DimitriBarronmore wrote:!!

Frisk is immediately at Xan's side, or rather slightly closer to his side, sucking-upcaring instincts on display. She snaps her fingers in front of his eyes, trying to steal his attention back from whatever prompted that thousand-yard stare. If she wasn't already balancing on the edge of panicking before she wouldn't seem quite so overwhelmed with concern, but under the circumstances the apparent literal psychic ending up on this state makes her feel a little worried about the immediate future. Psychics are supposed to be able to see the future, right? She read a book about that once, or maybe it was in one of those anime Alphys and Undyne are obsessed with.

Frisk: "Are you okay? What's going on?"

Regiwi wrote:
*The Doctor pauses and puts down the things he's carrying, he rushes over to help support the bird.*
Hey now... just take a minute will you? This is a lot to take in I know, just take it slow ok?

The General Replay - Page 8 61Ji42g
Xan: ”ah”

Yeah, that was…

Alright, no. Focus…you have all the time in the world to break down over this later. You at least owe these people an explanation, and they don’t seem to judge you too harshly for needing a moment, either. Just…take a few, deep breaths…

The General Replay - Page 8 CQjOHNh
Xan: “…”

Okay. One step…at a time. It takes nearly a whole minute of him standing there, looking to the horizon…back down towards Frisk. One more deep breath…before looking back up at the doctor. Clearing his throat…

The General Replay - Page 8 7OKaAkI
Xan: “…I should. Preface this by saying that I’m not unfamiliar with looking into the past or the future. They’re natural abilities afforded to my kind, and something I’ve had years of practice to mentally prepare myself for. But…you’re right. This…is a lot to take in. Especially because, this world…something about it is influencing them to work differently. Or…something I did back in my own world has awakened me to something, because…”

Ah, nervousness is creeping in. It’s probably best not to talk about those dire circumstances just yet…rather, focus on the now.

Regiwi wrote:
*The Doctor is currently too preoccupied with the seemingly distressed bird to notice the newcomer. He does notice something else however, the notepad that dropped to the floor.*
The General Replay - Page 8 LmGS4Fp
Sable-Xeno wrote:sketching up that…thing, that seed in the sky, as some kind of divine proof otherwise
*He recognises the sketch, but seeing the condition of the bird, decides now is not the time to start questioning it... even if it definitely is a new cause for concern.*

…His gaze, now transfixed on that note pad. His head lowers, just a bit…before turning back up to the Doctor.

The General Replay - Page 8 B2g16Nz
Xan: “…That’s something I saw, while trying to use my powers. I’ve been seeing flashes like that, of this cit, but…different. More lived in, and strange people about. I’ve only been in this hospital, but…I have to know. These events, this…world. What am I peering into? The Past? The Future? Or, is this…another world I’m seeing, entirely?”

Jessica Ilha wrote:With that in mind, Kurisu opened the door to the hospital's roof, intending on getting some fresh air (and maybe a better signal?). She did not, however, expect to have company.

The General Replay - Page 8 Kurisu57
(One, two people... a... bird? Creature? And is that... a phone booth? On the roof...?)

…It doesn’t slip his attention, either, that a newcomer has started peering in. He doesn’t seem too alarmed: she has to sense to wait before interjecting, so he assumes she can’t be an immediate threat. Still, odd that there are so many others here…[/quote]
Sable-Xeno
Sable-Xeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:43 am

Hiroko wrote:
\"Sable-Xeno” wrote:The General Replay - Page 8 JNlwTNx

“Oh…! W-Would you look at that…..!!” Ravio exclaims as he bends down to pick it up. “As good as you left it!!………Please don’t kill me…”
The General Replay - Page 8 L9A3S79
Kill you...

*She takes the staff with a smile.*
The General Replay - Page 8 Mu2lruA
Why would I ever do that? Good as new, I see you really are a true shopkeeper, you've managed to use this without even lowering it's 'usage number'.

Sable-Xeno wrote:
The General Replay - Page 8 61Ji42g
Xan: ”ah”

Yeah, that was…

Alright, no. Focus…you have all the time in the world to break down over this later. You at least owe these people an explanation, and they don’t seem to judge you too harshly for needing a moment, either. Just…take a few, deep breaths…

The General Replay - Page 8 CQjOHNh
Xan: “…”

Okay. One step…at a time. It takes nearly a whole minute of him standing there, looking to the horizon…back down towards Frisk. One more deep breath…before looking back up at the doctor. Clearing his throat…

The General Replay - Page 8 7OKaAkI
Xan: “…I should. Preface this by saying that I’m not unfamiliar with looking into the past or the future. They’re natural abilities afforded to my kind, and something I’ve had years of practice to mentally prepare myself for. But…you’re right. This…is a lot to take in. Especially because, this world…something about it is influencing them to work differently. Or…something I did back in my own world has awakened me to something, because…”

Ah, nervousness is creeping in. It’s probably best not to talk about those dire circumstances just yet…rather, focus on the now.
The General Replay - Page 8 XYsCgsv
So you're some kind of seer?
That would make sense...
Sable-Xeno wrote:…His gaze, now transfixed on that note pad. His head lowers, just a bit…before turning back up to the Doctor.

The General Replay - Page 8 B2g16Nz
Xan: “…That’s something I saw, while trying to use my powers. I’ve been seeing flashes like that, of this cit, but…different. More lived in, and strange people about. I’ve only been in this hospital, but…I have to know. These events, this…world. What am I peering into? The Past? The Future? Or, is this…another world I’m seeing, entirely?”
You'd probably do best not to look into the past, at least regarding this place. What we're in right now is the origin point of it all, looking into the history of your own world, or any other should work as usual, but things haven't really 'settled' here yet.
The General Replay - Page 8 RznRhhi
It's all, well everything is...
The General Replay - Page 8 5vmqFdD
The best thing for you both is to head home, don't want to be wasting your time around here. Luckily for you my ship's probably the only one capable of that now, I can even take you back to seconds after you left, you won't get an offer like that anywhere else.
The General Replay - Page 8 RznRhhi
...Especially now...
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Ilha Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:29 am

Kurisu didn't mean to overhear anybody else's conversation. It was, however, very difficult not to listen to the only sound around that place. While she wasn't able to recognize full sentences, some words caught her attention.

A voice that can't possible be the parrot's wrote:"yadda yadda into the past or the future yadda yadda years of practice yadda yadda lot to take in yadda yadda this world yadda yadda work differently yadda yadda my own world yadda yadda"

"yadda yadda I saw yadda yadda my powers yadda yadda different yadda yadda strange people yadda yadda I have to know yadda yadda world yadda yadda The Past? The Future? yadda yadda another world yadda yadda"

It was hard to try and focus on making other plans when the people (and parrot) around her were seemingly talking about the same problem she was facing. Still, they appeared to be very distressed, and she didn't want to bother them.

It was when she decided to try harder to ignore the others that something caught more of her attention.

The man wrote:"The best thing for you both is to head home, don't want to be wasting your time around here. Luckily for you my ship's probably the only one capable of that now, I can even take you back to seconds after you left, you won't get an offer like that anywhere else."

The General Replay - Page 8 Kurisu51
(...Ship? Could it be... a time travel machine?)

Kurisu looked around. The only other thing was that phone booth. That blue phone booth.
The General Replay - Page 8 Kurisu46
(Didn't Daru mention once or twice a man who could travel in time using a blue box...?)

The General Replay - Page 8 Kurisu40
(I know it was a piece of fiction, but... It wouldn't hurt to take a look, would it?)

Now determined to find out more about that ship, or whatever that phone booth really was, Kurisu started considering her options so she could approach it without disturbing the group.
Jessica Ilha
Jessica Ilha

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverie Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:32 pm

A question from our wealthy guest?

*Ted might notice someone else seems to have mysteriously appeared in a seat only two down from him in his row.*
The General Replay - Page 8 DlArNQW

Ted paused, taking in the relative quiet of the room as it waited on his next few words. He looked conspicuously at the old money dotted around the room and then back at the Northern bloke in front of him, making a show of adjusting his lapels as he did so.

The General Replay - Page 8 Mq5gAqq

"Uhh, yeah," Ted more or less barely verbalised, "does this mean I'm not getting my crown jewels? Because if I'm not, I need you to know I have a really criminal lawyer- I mean, a really good criminal lawyer.”

Sable-Xeno wrote:The General Replay - Page 8 Iwy04ps
Firion: “…We may need to give chase, but I worry about our safety without numbers if we do…was anybody severely hurt?”

The youth in red took in the sight of Spider-Man hurtling closer towards the edge of the arena for a few seconds as his brother in many arms continued to think out loud.

He couldn't let that thing get away, not when it was capable of using Spider-Man's power to do so much damage. At the very least, he had to make sure that it didn't get away completely unscathed. An enemy like that would be much easier to deal with later on if it went limping away instead.

The General Replay - Page 8 Walw1UJ

"Got an idea," the boy said quietly, immediately running and jumping into the nearby portal.

Onion Knight was spat out of the other portal and landed on the ground far below the floating island with a clumsy effort, adjusting to the feeling of the sudden change in gravity.

The General Replay - Page 8 WgHrJTW

He raised his hand to the air as he regained his balance, changed jobs to Sage, and pointed his staff towards the dark above.

It happened almost immediately. The sky sparkled and brightened, pooling and twisting as the various shades of black and blue gave way to reds and oranges and blinding white. The whites got bigger and much closer by the second, threatening to come down all the way from heaven to earth in a matter of seconds.

Meteors. Storming down in a scattered rage just as the parasite made its way off the island's edge and into the fray. Bright golden, burning light streamed down like drops of incensed rain, leaving blackened cinders in their wake. The symbiote could clear a city block with ease, but most cities tended not to feature such inclement weather as this.

When it was surrounded by a million little balls of sun, it would have a much harder time making his escape. And because it wasn't a single, colossal meteorite, it wouldn't risk killing Spider-Man either.
Reverie
Reverie

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:22 pm

Reverie wrote:Ted paused, taking in the relative quiet of the room as it waited on his next few words. He looked conspicuously at the old money dotted around the room and then back at the Northern bloke in front of him, making a show of adjusting his lapels as he did so.

The General Replay - Page 8 Mq5gAqq

"Uhh, yeah," Ted more or less barely verbalised, "does this mean I'm not getting my crown jewels? Because if I'm not, I need you to know I have a really criminal lawyer- I mean, a really good criminal lawyer.”
*The man laughs to himself.*
The General Replay - Page 8 TV5o2kV
Ah, you're certainly a... shrewd businessman. No I assure you the Chaos Emerald is yours. What I am saying is in comparison however, that auction was but a small part of the main show tonight.
As you may well know, many of you are here from your own worlds, perhaps entirely different universes, here thanks to my invitation. Some of you have seen it firsthand I'm sure, beings that don't belong just turning up out of the blue, it's quite a mess. That is where I come in, bringing together all of us... like-minded people, think of it as a support network of sorts.

Hulking Monster in a suit: Support network? What are you on about?
Because my good Sir, great suit by the way, things are about to get a lot harder. If you want to see how, just take the plight of poor old Manny over there.

*The man points over to Manfred Von Karma sitting in the crowd.*
The General Replay - Page 8 OkBgZJi
!
Dear Manny over there, he has quite the sad story. Brought back from the dead after being executed as a failed prosecutor, in a world made up mostly of mere mortals like him, for the most part. Why his arch-enemies were the Chief of Prosecutors and some lawyer, not exactly the sort any of you I'm sure would find threats.

*There's some stifled laughter as everyone in the hall looks at him, Karma attempts to hide his irritation.*
The General Replay - Page 8 UXhRIF3
Yes, it is rather funny isn't it. Manny and his similar pals had a plan you see, naturally that fell apart like most of their more complicated plans have, so then they decided to just light some torches and burn a small village to the ground where their enemies were celebrating. Surprisingly, this should have actually worked, sometimes the simplest things in life really are the best, burning is always a good choice in my experience. What went wrong however, was simple. Just as the village was burning and it was looking hopeless for all of these lawyers, out of nowhere appears some powerful mage from another universe. The mage has no idea where they are, but seeing the fire and these poor little people just waiting to become kindling, they use a few magic spells and, well poor old Manny's left looking... I'd say angry but his face seems to be stuck like that anyway.
The General Replay - Page 8 UXhRIF3
Hmph...
And there you have it, some of you may have even had situations like this play out already, where what was a fair fight, an overwhelming victory or just a simple execution has been ripped away from you because some godlike being appeared from nowhere and ruined everything. That, is where we come in.
I have called you all here tonight, to offer an alliance, a way that when you are suddenly faced with, frankly completely unfair enemies appearing from nowhere you had no way of preparing for, our alliance can be called in to, let's say even the odds. This is why I wanted to see how well resourced many of you were tonight, as well as your zeal to succeed, I don't want losers in my organisation afterall.

Reverie wrote:It happened almost immediately. The sky sparkled and brightened, pooling and twisting as the various shades of black and blue gave way to reds and oranges and blinding white. The whites got bigger and much closer by the second, threatening to come down all the way from heaven to earth in a matter of seconds.

Meteors. Storming down in a scattered rage just as the parasite made its way off the island's edge and into the fray. Bright golden, burning light streamed down like drops of incensed rain, leaving blackened cinders in their wake. The symbiote could clear a city block with ease, but most cities tended not to feature such inclement weather as this.

When it was surrounded by a million little balls of sun, it would have a much harder time making his escape. And because it wasn't a single, colossal meteorite, it wouldn't risk killing Spider-Man either.
*The Spider was just about to leap off the edge of the floating landmass, one of his enemies however had beaten him to it. That sense of his was once again going wild.*
The General Replay - Page 8 5QjVd8F
!

*Meteors began descending, he could tell touching them in any way would burn. Just then as one is about to land on top of him, he leaps off the edge of the landmass, just as a meteor hits where he was causing rubble to fall along with him.*
The General Replay - Page 8 YenRIuq

*The Spider clings onto a large part of the rubble as it falls, then using his acrobatic skills, adhesive abilities and webbing, he hops across the various pieces of rubble falling along with him.*
*However, when he readies himself to spring off of a large piece of rubble he's attached to, in order to reach the forest on the world below, one of the meteors is too fast for him, smashing into the rubble he hangs on and throwing him forward, it burns the palms of his hands and soles of his feet that he was using to stick to the falling rubble.*
The General Replay - Page 8 401bI0q
!

*Crash! He lands on the ground, close to the forest but not as close as he was hoping to be, the palms of his hands and soles of his feet aren't red this time below his inky form as it seems the heat of the meteor has burnt away the palms and soles of Spider-man's costume underneath.*
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8