Case Files Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventure Book

+2
ToonBlade
DimitriBarronmore
6 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Adventure Book - Page 6 Empty Re: The Adventure Book

Post by Aliucon Wed May 20, 2020 7:36 pm

((My pleasure, honestly!))

Bates had expected some form of lashing out, which never quite came. Perhaps it was useless in their eyes. But he never understood the mindset of those that stood idly by, no matter the reason. His gaze went towards Liselotte. Even when told she was just fulfilling a role, or admitting not knowing enough of the situation, she was determined to do something. That was much more respectable in his eyes. Not that Bates respected anyone.

From there, he looked at "Anne" as they sat on a nearby chair (which might not have ever been there), and thought for a moment. He did have a way out. His hand wrapped around the opposite wrist of the long sleeved shirt Alyssa had, looking for something. Of course it hadn't been there.

He turned away towards the door, but didn't move immediately. He looked over to Liselotte.

"You heard her. She doesn't care. Liselotte, was it? Come with me. It'll be quicker with someone that can navigate the mansion." He stepped towards the exit, but would lag behind before actually going out until he received a proper response.
Aliucon
Aliucon

Back to top Go down

Post by Triplemathics Thu May 21, 2020 11:35 pm

"I..."

Liselotte's breath grew ragged and her voice cracked. The icy glare usually on display was now a desperate, ferocious but helpless, empty gaze, staring nowhere and at nobody. The maid found nowhere to vent her endless questions and boiling anger at, and stood still, the lantern still dangling from her fingers. She first looked at Anne, who in apathy had slumped back in a chair... then she finally turned to Bates. With her head struggling to stay upright, she looked at him while asking,

"...just what have I been doing all night? Nothing is making any sense. You, and her, and..."

She let out a shaky cry, covering her face as she catches her breath.

"...Are any of us even human...?"
Triplemathics
Triplemathics

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:44 am

((I am just posting to say that following discussion with Aliucon, we have agreed as this RP was close to the end and all those taking part are willing to see it to it's conclusion that this RP will continue on. Following the conclusion of this RP the thread will be available again for someone else to try out one of their own ideas following the guidelines in the first post, however for now to conclude this current story no extra roles are available.))
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6