Case Files Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The General Roleplay

+14
Frosty
ScarletShadow
Nenilein
Jessica Ilha
Aliucon
Triplemathics
Jester
kazuma
DimitriBarronmore
Chlobo
General Tommy
Regiwi
AmeftoWriter
Any1
18 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

The General Roleplay - Page 16 Empty Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Regiwi Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:56 am

Peachy wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 16 EVKv68u

"That's more like it. I'm glad you agree. However, just to make sure this doesn't happen again..."

The General Roleplay - Page 16 XWAWrfS

Susie pressed a button on her control. Several more clones were brought in, carrying mechanical equipment. "I'll outfit you with the best machinery possible. The process won't hurt. After all, I've done this before at my previous job."
The General Roleplay - Page 16 Siwfspx
N-n-no! W-what the hell's that?

*Following this was the sound of gunfire and screams.*

The General Roleplay - Page 16 AcFwzfw

"Oh." And she immediately answered the phone. "Yes?"

Sounds like the work efficiency meeting is going well, hehehe. I suppose even a stupid dog turns on it's owner when it thinks they're going to stop providing it with food. Pathetic, still not unexpected, and their stupidity was starting to get a liability now actual threats have started showing up. I suppose that's what happens when we took out the more competent ones who were likely to turn on us, we get the cowards who turn as soon as soon as they face a threat. Humans have such puny minds, always so desperate to save their own skins. It's almost funny in a way.

*As he says this a scream rings out of the last gangster being 'upgraded'.*

Anyway, that's beside the point. I'm sending you through the data now, but there's someone interesting who's just shown up, alongside that guy you really wanted to squash. I think they'd be perfect to test out your little pet project on. What do you think?

*Data of Tuslo is sent to Susie.*
The General Roleplay - Page 16 Tuslo11
*Meanwhile, at the Aquarium.*
AmeftoWriter wrote:Phoenix would definitely recognize the similar muffled voice by the obviously similar person? Creature? In any case, it as unrecognizable as it was before. Though unlike the red coloured one, this blue coloured one is more understanding, and has better hearing it seems.

The General Roleplay - Page 16 Maxres15
"Mmpha, mmmth mmohp mmmfphiop...."

In short he pointed in a direction opposite to them, heading back to the hallway to the main entrance.

He then pulled out a long cord and brought it to the other side and it carried a sign which said:

The General Roleplay - Page 16 Closed10

And with that...

The General Roleplay - Page 16 87070311
"Beat it yo! We hafta clean this hole, you know what we're saying?"
The General Roleplay - Page 16 5RC7EWi
...I see.
(Guess there's nothing else we can really do. Don't exactly want to argue with muffles... or those... interestingly dressed employees...)

*He turns walking with Alexis back where they came.*
The General Roleplay - Page 16 SeRT2Xi
Something's obviously going on here... but we can't exactly argue with them. I'm glad you're here as backup at least.

*They arrive back to see the others entering the elevator.*
The General Roleplay - Page 16 JI1LY7h
Huh, wonder where they're going, guess we should meet back up with them then?

*Meanwhile, with the other group.*
General Tommy wrote:Eventually, it got to a point where the internal collapse damaged its system enough to glitch Mecha Knight's programming. It could no longer focus on its targets properly, instead lunging its sword at nothing, firing its missiles at random boxes, and firing lasers that struck the interior lights of the storeroom. Debris fell from the ceiling.

Aqua successfully dodged an incoming headlamp that came crashing down from the machine's rampage.
The General Roleplay - Page 16 EDQ1xlW
It is fortunate we are insured for these developments.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Aliucon wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 16 IF-haaah_zpswqrmtup6

"... Hero, please refrain from eating anything in this bottle. Seafood is good, but I don't think this one would be healthy."
The General Roleplay - Page 16 DHvUGsC
No! I was talking about Cherry and Plum!

Marisa wrote:Marisa:

"Doesn't look like I've got any magic for making spirits come back to life - but that ain't surprising, since dying is kind of a big deal, even here."
*Hearing talk of Magic reminded Link of something. He checked his magic pouch.*
The General Roleplay - Page 16 Y0kzXSI
Oh shoot, where's my magic rod?

*His Magical Rod had of course been left back at SEGA after he'd dropped it. Meanwhile, elsewhere in Gensokyo...*
Now very much eager to go, and with much needed backup, she descended from her post and dashed towards Viridi's temple with the force of a thousand suns. Not literally, though maybe the weather was actually foreshadowing something going horribly wrong.
*A figure stands some distance ahead of the Temple, surveying the land in front of him.*
The General Roleplay - Page 16 W15Bt2R
Hm. Rather peaceful and from the looks of it with plenty of greenery.
The General Roleplay - Page 16 M5TUJq5
Yes, I think this should be a good place for Mistress Viridi to rest after that rather unfortunate incident. Hm... I wonder whether they have a moon here. Perhaps even several.
Reimu wrote:Reimu was nearly finished with her fairy/youkai extermination en route to anything interesting. She actually noticed it got hotter but didn't see Tenshi and Shion, which were in route to Viridi's Temple in the youkai mountain, but still had a way to go.
The General Roleplay - Page 16 Yn6T9L8
...It becomes more and more difficult to remain serene it seems lately...
-----------------------------------------------
Weiss wrote:"You have held out all this time for... vengeance?"

She thought about it, then shook her head.

The General Roleplay - Page 16 W12_zpsrwqlqc8t

"You're absolutely disgusting. Physically and mentally. We might be all trying to survive, but you're one of the people that deserves to rot in hell."
*He stops his approach.*
The General Roleplay - Page 16 S8AiGz2
I see your companions are as charming as ever Doctor.
The General Roleplay - Page 16 Hz1JkQg
The General Roleplay - Page 16 X6HDekp
Hm.
The General Roleplay - Page 16 HQZHqwR
I had a feeling you'd realise also. How little killing me here would really mean, even to you.
I have waited so long for victory over you Doctor... but I must confess, simply killing you now at the end of everything, then waiting for the end... it is not what I envisioned.
The General Roleplay - Page 16 MlHUKcH
You know that killing me here now, means there's no chance for you to survive. You'd have left already after all if you had the means of escape, and besides that you'd need to take on everyone else here, which in your weakened state I doubt you're capable of. You will survive at any cost, even if that means you don't get your revenge today. I know you too well Master.
You make me sound like some sort of cockroach.
You are right though...

*He steps back, putting his TCE away and sitting down in a chair.*
I have explored all sorts of possibilities, but... no solutions have come up. Despite some promising results...
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Ilha Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:50 am

Meanwhile, in the subway, a girl approached the suspicious group without a word. Many wouldn't notice her presence either; she knew how to conceal herself in the shadows (despite her lilac hair...).

Despite the instructions she received, she never met any of those guys. Even though, she knew they could only be the ones she was supposed to meet. She could feel it.

Therefore, not knowing who to address, she approached the first one she could reach.

The General Roleplay - Page 16 Nanami13
"I'm late," she said, emotionless. It was hard to tell even if she was sorry for being late. "Who's the... target?"

She was told to obey every single order they passed on to her. And that she would do. She just needed to know exactly what she was supposed to be doing... Or rather, who she should be dealing with.

((Please take into account that I'm bringing this character from a period of time before the first game takes place. So please ignore her uniform, and consider that none of her character development acquired from either route happened at all. Thank you.))
Jessica Ilha
Jessica Ilha

Back to top Go down

Post by General Tommy Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:11 am

Vespus, his Grav-Gun cooled off, opened fire on Mecha-Knight again, intending to crush him to death with this last burst. Vespus wanted his target gone before the structure collapsed. He'd be fine himself, but his companion was another story. If need be, he's shield Aqua's body from the debris with his own, but he would rather avoid that if at all possible.

Alexis raised an eyebrow at this display. "Strange...it's almost as if they're gating off all passages to force us to take a specific one," he mentioned. "This is quite likely a trap. However, it's our only way forward that doesn't involve attacking people unnecessarily, and you don't look like the type who'd go for an option like that to avoid such a trap." Alexis reached for Breidablik, which to Wright looked like an elaborate gold and white handgun. "I'll have backup ready in case this does turn out be a trap."

Astrid seemed to notice the commotion going on nearby Viridi's Temple with her powers. She decided to contact Pit telepathically to warn him. "Pit, we've got some folks heading towards the temple. They're probably locals, but I don't think they're here for a friendly greeting judging by how they're acting. I'm not sure what to expect from them just yet, but we'll have to be ready for anything."
General Tommy
General Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:23 pm

DimitriBarronmore wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 16 Worrie16
"What's the idea with all the noise? Are you trying to drag the authorities down here after us?"
The General Roleplay - Page 16 DWJkeCn
Hey, it's my thing ok? Besides, we had to stop the train, I didn't see you doing anything about it.
Jessica Ilha wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 16 Nanami13
"I'm late," she said, emotionless. It was hard to tell even if she was sorry for being late. "Who's the... target?"

She was told to obey every single order they passed on to her. And that she would do. She just needed to know exactly what she was supposed to be doing... Or rather, who she should be dealing with.
The General Roleplay - Page 16 MEjhG2q
Oh, er. You're here.
The General Roleplay - Page 16 U7wyfwi
It's still kinda odd to me we have you here but... well anyway, think you could help out with this guy? He's er, not had a great experience just now.

*He gestures to the driver who's been patched up by the Spy. Meanwhile, across town at the aquarium.*
General Tommy wrote:Alexis raised an eyebrow at this display.  "Strange...it's almost as if they're gating off all passages to force us to take a specific one," he mentioned.  "This is quite likely a trap.  However, it's our only way forward that doesn't involve attacking people unnecessarily, and you don't look like the type who'd go for an option like that to avoid such a trap."  Alexis reached for Breidablik, which to Wright looked like an elaborate gold and white handgun.  "I'll have backup ready in case this does turn out be a trap."
You're right yeah. Something obviously odd is going down here...

*Barrier is added to Court Record.*
It's weird how much we've sort of got used to some of this stuff. Granted... fighting is still an issue, but we've had to infiltrate castles, mansions and even a fake town surprisingly often. Usually we have law enforcement helping us.

*He sees Alexis' gold and white handgun thing.*
Still, I'm glad we've managed to find some people here who can help us with more dangerous situations as well.

*They rush over to the elevator.*
The General Roleplay - Page 16 H9BvlXk
Hey, hope there's room for us too!
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Ilha Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:41 am

The General Roleplay - Page 16 MEjhG2q
Oh, er. You're here.
It's still kinda odd to me we have you here but... well anyway, think you could help out with this guy? He's er, not had a great experience just now.

*He gestures to the driver who's been patched up by the Spy. Meanwhile, across town at the aquarium.*

She glanced at the guy the man pointed out. He was laying unconscious on the floor, bleeding. It didn't take a genius to figure out what just happened.

The General Roleplay - Page 16 Nanami18
"Got it. Leave it to me."

The girl approached the driver and kneeled by his side. After a deep breath, she touched his forehead. A pale purple light shone with her touch, just enough to be perceived by those already looking at her. It wasn't so bright as to call anyone else's attention.

It didn't take more than half a minute. It was an easy job anyway.

The General Roleplay - Page 16 Nanami13
"There you go," she announced, raising up again. "He'll probably wake up with a headache, though. If he does wake up."

Despite looking like a fragile girl, she didn't shudder at the spilt blood, and glanced at it while speaking her last phrase. With that much blood loss, maybe he wouldn't be surviving to see another day...

--------------------------------------

*They rush over to the elevator.*
The General Roleplay - Page 16 H9BvlXk
Hey, hope there's room for us too!
The General Roleplay - Page 16 Mia-be21
"As long as we don't exceed the weight limit, come on in," Mia would hold the door for them, should Kishibe decide not to wait any longer.
The General Roleplay - Page 16 Mia-no11
"That was fast, though. Perhaps you lost sight of Archie?"
Jessica Ilha
Jessica Ilha

Back to top Go down

Post by DimitriBarronmore Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:46 am

Shocker wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 16 DWJkeCn
Hey, it's my thing ok? Besides, we had to stop the train, I didn't see you doing anything about it.

Well, the guy had him there.

The Spy wrote:The disguised spy looked out to the newcomer. For now he just looked like the fallen body of the man nearby. He shook his head.

"I'd tell you to not dally, but it wouldn't be negligence to the mission. Things are still under control. If you're so worried about the incoming authorities, brace yourself for when they show up."

The General Roleplay - Page 16 Hesita10
"Grrrrrr...."

The strange sight of a man standing next to his own cadaver doesn't phase the mercenary, but more the tone that's been taken with him. Choking down an instinctual growl, Zero takes a breath in order to calm down just enough not to lash out. Someone known for being more tactful might have decided to think out a polite response and acknowledge his own part in the mission, but... Well, he wasn't, and he didn't.

The General Roleplay - Page 16 Disgus10
"This 'thing' of yours had better not cost us all the job."

Without another word, and without stopping to acknowledge the other felon who's shown up up at nearly the same time as him, the jackal pulls his sword into a reversed grip and dashes off in the same direction Nanami came from.

How nice.

Right, it's been long enough, and enough turns have been taken. It's time to rejoin the group, and here's the place to do it, for however long it will be before everyone is forced to move again.

Frisk already knew that the door would be locked (and was quite glad for the action), and so a triplet of assertive, though measured knocks sound from the door of the room that Lynn, Weiss, the timelords, and one group of assorted survivors are hiding in, whilst care is taken with the other group to be sure that they don't try and rush into the small sanctuary as soon as it's open.
DimitriBarronmore
DimitriBarronmore

https://dimitri-barronmore.carrd.co/

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:10 pm

Jessica Ilha wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 16 Mia-be21
"As long as we don't exceed the weight limit, come on in," Mia would hold the door for them, should Kishibe decide not to wait any longer.
The General Roleplay - Page 16 Mia-no11
"That was fast, though. Perhaps you lost sight of Archie?"
*Entering the Elevator, the doors close behind them as it begins to ascend to the second floor.*
The General Roleplay - Page 16 JmZj8Mx
Yeah. He rushed off and then the area was cordoned off by the staff because they needed to do work before the place closes.
The General Roleplay - Page 16 TC08qWr
Something odd's definitely going on. I have a hunch but... well let's wait and see what we find here first.
--------------------------------------------------------------
DimitriBarronmore wrote:Right, it's been long enough, and enough turns have been taken. It's time to rejoin the group, and here's the place to do it, for however long it will be before everyone is forced to move again.

Frisk already knew that the door would be locked (and was quite glad for the action), and so a triplet of assertive, though measured knocks sound from the door of the room that Lynn, Weiss, the timelords, and one group of assorted survivors are hiding in, whilst care is taken with the other group to be sure that they don't try and rush into the small sanctuary as soon as it's open.
*Seeing Frisk at the door but not wanting to leave the Master unwatched, the Doctor hands something over to Lynne.*
The General Roleplay - Page 16 HQZHqwR
It seems our friend has returned to us Lynne. Could you possibly let them in?
The General Roleplay - Page 16 VHV8vXh
The General Roleplay - Page 16 9avQkXq
Just hold the button down and press it to the control panel by the door to open it. Then after everyone's inside again, the same button held to the control panel should lock it.
The General Roleplay - Page 16 487gMVz
It won't hold forever, but it should buy us some time.
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverie Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:19 pm

Although Vanitas had not yet come into view, having dawdled and fallen behind to a degree, there was a strange yet sharp noise somewhere very close by. Within a fraction of a second, the Keyblade Wielder warped into the room amidst a swirl of dark, rich colour and promptly went face first over the front of the brightly-painted vehicle that the rest of the gang had already mounted. It did not help in the slightest that his Black Coat remained zipped up most of the way, rendering him incapable of moving his legs properly. His hands outstretched comically, Vanitas tumbled clumsily onto the hard ground as his head turned to avoid some kind of painful breakage.

All in all, the landing was not graceful. However, it could at least be said that the boy had avoided any kind of bruise, cut, or other minor injury. Groaning loudly, Vanitas made a quick recovery, jumping straight back onto his feet.

The General Roleplay - Page 16 2AtW6bS

"Who put that there? Guess I was off by maybe two or three feet."

Turning around, he began exercising his neck in an attempt to prevent further issues and then noticed the car was full of new acquaintances.

The General Roleplay - Page 16 G1dkJvF

"Hey, you uh... You got any more room in that thing?"
Reverie
Reverie

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:44 pm

Regiwi wrote:

Sounds like the work efficiency meeting is going well, hehehe. I suppose even a stupid dog turns on it's owner when it thinks they're going to stop providing it with food. Pathetic, still not unexpected, and their stupidity was starting to get a liability now actual threats have started showing up. I suppose that's what happens when we took out the more competent ones who were likely to turn on us, we get the cowards who turn as soon as soon as they face a threat. Humans have such puny minds, always so desperate to save their own skins. It's almost funny in a way.

*As he says this a scream rings out of the last gangster being 'upgraded'.*

Anyway, that's beside the point. I'm sending you through the data now, but there's someone interesting who's just shown up, alongside that guy you really wanted to squash. I think they'd be perfect to test out your little pet project on. What do you think?

*Data of Tuslo is sent to Susie.*
The General Roleplay - Page 16 Tuslo11

Susie would definitely recognize that girl. Wasn't she the one that wanted to fight her or something? Upon closer inspection, she studied the attire of Tuslo in the photo.

The General Roleplay - Page 16 5Wc3veS

"Oh yes, I do think I should give my pet project a test run on them. Thank you for the suggestion, Big P~" I wonder if this time I'll be able to acquire the spidery man's DNA sample.

General Tommy wrote:Vespus, his Grav-Gun cooled off, opened fire on Mecha-Knight again, intending to crush him to death with this last burst.  Vespus wanted his target gone before the structure collapsed.  He'd be fine himself, but his companion was another story.  If need be, he's shield Aqua's body from the debris with his own, but he would rather avoid that if at all possible.

CRITICAL HIT.
Mecha Knight's body couldn't withstand a direct it and collapsed under pressure. The machine exploded, scrap metal flew everywhere. Aqua at least took cover in some of the merchandise to avoid the raining shrapnel. It won't have much an effect on Vespus's armor, that much is certain.
Peachy
Peachy

https://kazumijade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:58 pm

Jessica Ilha wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 16 Nanami13
"There you go," she announced, raising up again. "He'll probably wake up with a headache, though. If he does wake up."

Despite looking like a fragile girl, she didn't shudder at the spilt blood, and glanced at it while speaking her last phrase. With that much blood loss, maybe he wouldn't be surviving to see another day...
Yeah well... that patch up he gave him had better work. Thanks for that.

DimitriBarronmore wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 16 Disgus10

Without another word, and without stopping to acknowledge the other felon who's shown up up at nearly the same time as him, the jackal pulls his sword into a reversed grip and dashes off in the same direction Nanami came from.

How nice.
*He turns to the Spy.*
...Well guess that answers your question about the others. So what now? Do we even know what we're meant to get from this train?

*Meanwhile, aboveground.*
Hau wrote:"By the way, I guess I should ask... What exactly are we going out there to do?" he asked. "I mean, don't get me wrong, I love to help, but I figure I should know what's up ahead. Looking at how serious everyone's acting, I'm guessing it's gonna be dangerous...?"
The General Roleplay - Page 16 PwQiYOR
Some sort of disturbance in the underground. The seismometer picked up on some rumblings down there, and the security feed was cut out apparently. We're going to investigate.
The General Roleplay - Page 16 2FZiwRS
I can't quite say I approve of taking a child, but, well I suppose there's not much time to argue. Make sure you don't run ahead though when we get there.

Looker wrote:"Oh, sir, that's not what I meant to imply, I just... forgive my assumptions. I figured you've been through a lot today already, I didn't want to impose getting involved in something potentially dangerous."
The General Roleplay - Page 16 APVmY7C
I see. Well I appreciate the concern Detective, but I can assure you I'm over the worst of it now. Regeneration can be a risky business, but I've had plenty of rest.

Detective Pika wrote:Regeneration did he say? Is that similar to the Regenerator ability? Just what was this man talking about? Then it hit me, a box from the sky, was this guy a human at all? Sure people had been dropping left and right from the skies lately, and he looked human, but he was in that strange box he referred to as a ship, he can understand what I say it seems... and now he's talking about Regeneration? Well, these were questions for later. Speaking of questions, it seems one of mine was about to be answered...
The General Roleplay - Page 16 DZYQZl1
Reverie wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 16 G1dkJvF

"Hey, you uh... You got any more room in that thing?"
Indeed, may I suggest you hop in quickly though if you're coming? We really must get a move on, even if old Bessie here is fast, we can't afford to dilly dally.

*Meanwhile, elsewhere.*
Susie wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 16 5Wc3veS

"Oh yes, I do think I should give my pet project a test run on them. Thank you for the suggestion, Big P~" I wonder if this time I'll be able to acquire the spidery man's DNA sample.
Sounds good. Oh, just one condition though I think. We should have this take place outside of town, point them there. We don't want a repeat of what happened in that street earlier. Maybe... Ground Zero? That place is pretty barren, should be a good place for testing I'd say.

*Finally, in Palm Robotics.*
CRITICAL HIT.
Mecha Knight's body couldn't withstand a direct it and collapsed under pressure. The machine exploded, scrap metal flew everywhere. Aqua at least took cover in some of the merchandise to avoid the raining shrapnel. It won't have much an effect on Vespus's armor, that much is certain.
The General Roleplay - Page 16 EDQ1xlW
I am to assume you will not be purchasing Mecha Knight 3.0 then?
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverie Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:48 pm

The General Roleplay - Page 16 WXcSmk9

"Yeah, alright, lemme just..."

It was quickly evident that there was not much room in the back of the Doctor's other beloved transport, though Vanitas did his best to squeeze himself in. It wasn't the most comfortable fit but it would have to do. Arching his neck around to get a good look at the driver, it was clear that this was a man with specific tastes - both in clothing and automobiles.

The General Roleplay - Page 16 RzuugXg

"Sorry to keep you waiting. Whenever you're ready."
Reverie
Reverie

Back to top Go down

Post by General Tommy Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:51 pm

Vespus knew that their stealth had been blown, and now, all they could do was search for answers. Putting away his Grav-Gun, Vespus then spoke to Aqua. "We need to get more information. No doubt they will send other machines after us soon, and we must be out of here before then," he declared. "It is clear that pink-haired individual has the intel we need, and I doubt we can find more of use around here without a Techpriest. It is best for us to get out of here and report back to the others what our findings are, and fast."
General Tommy
General Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by AmeftoWriter Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:52 am

Regiwi wrote:
*Entering the Elevator, the doors close behind them as it begins to ascend to the second floor.*
The General Roleplay - Page 16 JmZj8Mx
Yeah. He rushed off and then the area was cordoned off by the staff because they needed to do work before the place closes.
The General Roleplay - Page 16 TC08qWr
Something odd's definitely going on. I have a hunch but... well let's wait and see what we find here first.

The General Roleplay - Page 16 Tumblr45
That is quite odd, as most of us were just standing here, we would have bumped into him."

The Elevator dinged and stopped as it opened its doors to reveal a new location....

The General Roleplay - Page 16 Bluedo10
The General Roleplay - Page 16 14418510

It was a place fitting for a Special Viewing Area. It provided an almost breathaking 360 degree view of various water Pokemon that swam by, in one instance, they would have seen a Wailord. It gave the room a peaceful and calming blue aura. As the group stepped out of the elevator, they would have seen a solid steel platform in front and on their sides two other doors, one on each side. For what they are used for, cannot be seen as they are all both blank. A magazine stand, was right by their side which held multiple copies of brochures, maps, magazines, and a free copy of Pokemon Haikus by Professor Oak.

Rohan tried to keep his excitement inside...

The General Roleplay - Page 16 Tumblr23
"Un-- Unbelieveable!"
AmeftoWriter
AmeftoWriter

Back to top Go down

Post by General Tommy Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:57 am

Now, the fact that this particular room looked almost exactly like an arena wasn't lost on Alexis. In fact, he was immediately put on-guard at the fact that they were clearly in an arena. He quietly spoke to the others to get their attention. "This is a trap," he said. "Look at the layout, it looks like we walked into an arena. Everyone, be on-guard, I don't like the look of this."

Alexis had quietly grabbed Breidablik and was already calculating battle plans in his head. Rohan could fight, but the others couldn't. He could summon up four Heroes to help them, but which team did he pull? There was a standby team he had that could stave off incoming attacks, but he didn't know what they were up against yet. Still, he'll be ready when the attack comes.
General Tommy
General Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:15 am

General Tommy wrote:Vespus knew that their stealth had been blown, and now, all they could do was search for answers.  Putting away his Grav-Gun, Vespus then spoke to Aqua.  "We need to get more information.  No doubt they will send other machines after us soon, and we must be out of here before then," he declared.  "It is clear that pink-haired individual has the intel we need, and I doubt we can find more of use around here without a Techpriest.  It is best for us to get out of here and report back to the others what our findings are, and fast."

She walked out of cover, now that the machine is gone.

The General Roleplay - Page 16 UJtP1nF

"Even so, how will we find her now without a lead? We don't know where she could have gone."

Aqua paced herself around the remains of Mecha Knight 3.0. Or what's left of the remains, that is.

"There still might be clues here. We just have to be... more delicate with the environment. If this place collapses, we might lose whatever possible chance we have of tailing her and possibly Big P."
Peachy
Peachy

https://kazumijade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:32 am

Reverie wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 16 RzuugXg

"Sorry to keep you waiting. Whenever you're ready."
The General Roleplay - Page 16 DPtNt5M
Very well then. Hold on tight everyone.

*He revs up the engine and the car takes off.*
We will need to make haste, so I must warn you all, this may shock you, but don't worry, I am completely in control.

*As he says this, he fiddles with something with the words "SUPER DRIVE" written on the dashboard. The city roads are surprisingly empty, almost as if they'd been cleared of regular traffic for a car chase scene. Bessie travels at a ridiculously fast speed yet turns exceedingly well. To anyone observing the car from outside, it almost looks like someone had taken footage of a car being driven and just fast forwarded it.*
The General Roleplay - Page 16 OP3SpF0
Well then Detective, I'll be relying on your directions.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
AmeftoWriter wrote:The Elevator dinged and stopped as it opened its doors to reveal a new location....

The General Roleplay - Page 16 Bluedo10

It was a place fitting for a Special Viewing Area. It provided an almost breathaking 360 degree view of various water Pokemon that swam by, in one instance, they would have seen a Wailord. It gave the room a peaceful and calming blue aura. As the group stepped out of the elevator, they would have seen a solid steel platform in front and on their sides two other doors, one on each side. For what they are used for, cannot be seen as they are all both blank. A magazine stand, was right by their side which held multiple copies of brochures, maps, magazines, and a free copy of Pokemon Haikus by Professor Oak.

Rohan tried to keep his excitement inside...

The General Roleplay - Page 16 Tumblr23
"Un-- Unbelieveable!"
The General Roleplay - Page 16 Xe7fXhV
Wow.
(This is... crazy. It's beautiful though. These... strange creatures. It's like some sci fi movie only not cheesy special effects.)

*He looks around the room, noticing the magazine stand.*
The General Roleplay - Page 16 KVwEBBh
(A map. This could come in handy I think.)

*Aquarium map added to court record.*
General Tommy wrote:"This is a trap," he said.  "Look at the layout, it looks like we walked into an arena.  Everyone, be on-guard, I don't like the look of this."

Alexis had quietly grabbed Breidablik and was already calculating battle plans in his head.  Rohan could fight, but the others couldn't.  He could summon up four Heroes to help them, but which team did he pull? There was a standby team he had that could stave off incoming attacks, but he didn't know what they were up against yet.  Still, he'll be ready when the attack comes.
It seems so. Still... let's not be hasty. We should try and find out what we can before the trap is sprung. Everyone keep a lookout.
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Ilha Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:31 am

The Elevator dinged and stopped as it opened its doors to reveal a new location....

Alexis wrote:"This is a trap," he said.  "Look at the layout, it looks like we walked into an arena.  Everyone, be on-guard, I don't like the look of this."

It seems so. Still... let's not be hasty. We should try and find out what we can before the trap is sprung. Everyone keep a lookout.

The General Roleplay - Page 16 Mia-oh11
"This is... incredible. I'm at a loss for words here."

Mia looked around, trying not to move towards the center of the area once she heard the place could be a trap. It indeed looked like a trap for her. She did, however, walk towards the magazine stand, taking a look at the brochures and magazines. They could always come in handy. Plus, there were no more possible clues at sight anyway.

The General Roleplay - Page 16 Mia-be20
"If this is a trap," she said to Phoenix, who was also by the stand, "I wouldn't be surprised if Archie appeared all of a sudden around here. He wouldn't be able to outrun us if he didn't know where he's heading to."

-------------------------------------

Yeah well... that patch up he gave him had better work. Thanks for that.

The General Roleplay - Page 16 Disgus10

The General Roleplay - Page 16 Nanami15
Nanami wasn't used to be thanked, so she stayed silent. As per usual.

At that time, what looked like some sort of biped wolf walked by her. His words struck her as being directed towards her, even if that wasn't his intent. She didn't do anything wrong, did she? She only followed her orders.

She couldn't get angry at him, though. Those darned cute doggy ears got her attention, and she kept staring at them until he was out of her sight.
Jessica Ilha
Jessica Ilha

Back to top Go down

Post by AmeftoWriter Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:36 am

If anyone would have walked in closer to the Area, right at the edge they would have seen a familiar blue suited man who seems to be admiring the view. The blue light from the glass, almost made him blend within the surroundings, which made him almost invisible at first glance. But he just stood there, with his arms crossed, completely engrossed at the view.

But of course this man was very familiar to the group.

The General Roleplay - Page 16 Tumbl298
“There you are! Where the hell have you been, pirate?!"

The General Roleplay - Page 16 Vsarch10
"Ah! I'd recognize that nerdy shrill anywhere. And ye brought the whole crew!"

The General Roleplay - Page 16 Tumblr19
"First you disappear, then you end up here and greet us like we're here for a visit!"

The General Roleplay - Page 16 5cc01a10
"Ya settle down, you scurvy disaster of an artist. Me think you're all ready to throw it down here, eh?"

The lawyers were right, there was something off about Archie. The artist readied himself as he raised his hand and positioned it like he was going to draw in thin air...

The General Roleplay - Page 16 Tumblr25
AmeftoWriter
AmeftoWriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:01 am

Jessica Ilha wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 16 Mia-be20
"If this is a trap," she said to Phoenix, who was also by the stand, "I wouldn't be surprised if Archie appeared all of a sudden around here. He wouldn't be able to outrun us if he didn't know where he's heading to."
That's what I was thinking too, and... I think it's going to be the first key we need.

AmeftoWriter wrote:The lawyers were right, there was something off about Archie. The artist readied himself as he raised his hand and positioned it like he was going to draw in thin air...

The General Roleplay - Page 16 Tumblr25
The General Roleplay - Page 16 Aa5_ho10
*Phoenix walks forwards a little to stand next to Rohan, talking a little quieter.*
Your power requires you to go in closer right? If you do that right now... if there's a trap it'll probably be set off. We have... some techniques of our own though.
The General Roleplay - Page 16 E5kCZcK
*As he says this, his hand dives into his pocket, gently holding something.*
Let us give this a try first Rohan.
The General Roleplay - Page 16 5cc01a10
"Ya settle down, you scurvy disaster of an artist. Me think you're all ready to throw it down here, eh?"
You certainly got here fast. Well then, if you're saying we should cut to the chase, time to play your hand.
(If he's planning a trap, then this is the only chance we're going to get to talk. Let's make it count.)
The General Roleplay - Page 16 Pwaadd10
Archie. Have you been here before?
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by AmeftoWriter Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:15 am

Regiwi wrote:
You certainly got here fast. Well then, if you're saying we should cut to the chase, time to play your hand.
(If he's planning a trap, then this is the only chance we're going to get to talk. Let's make it count.)
Archie. Have you been here before?

As the Hobo Laywer shouted, the calming blue colours of the area disappeared within their view, then faded to black. Then chains wrapped around the pirate, revealing Three Psyche-Locks. Of course, to everyone else, nothing seems to be happening, not even to Archie himself.

The General Roleplay - Page 16 Downlo10

The General Roleplay - Page 16 Maxres12
"Ain't that an odd question? Nah, me never set foot in this ship. Does ye think, I do?"
AmeftoWriter
AmeftoWriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:31 am

AmeftoWriter wrote:As the Hobo Laywer shouted, the calming blue colours of the area disappeared within their view, then faded to black. Then chains wrapped around the pirate, revealing Three Psyche-Locks. Of course, to everyone else, nothing seems to be happening, not even to Archie himself.

The General Roleplay - Page 16 Downlo10

The General Roleplay - Page 16 Maxres12
"Ain't that an odd question? Nah, me never set foot in this ship. Does ye think, I do?"
'Never set foot in this ship' huh? That's interesting.
There's just one thing fishy about your story though...
The General Roleplay - Page 16 PF2FPX9
This is a map of this place I just picked up. You ran off earlier. I tried to follow you with Alexis, but the way we went was blocked off. Whilst we did that, the rest of the group stayed together where they could see the elevator. It was one of the only areas not blocked off afterall.
When we got back, we all travelled up in the elevator, yet somehow, you're here already, before us.
How did you get here Archie?
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by AmeftoWriter Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:12 am

Regiwi wrote:
'Never set foot in this ship' huh? That's interesting.
There's just one thing fishy about your story though...
The General Roleplay - Page 16 PF2FPX9
This is a map of this place I just picked up. You ran off earlier. I tried to follow you with Alexis, but the way we went was blocked off. Whilst we did that, the rest of the group stayed together where they could see the elevator. It was one of the only areas not blocked off afterall.
When we got back, we all travelled up in the elevator, yet somehow, you're here already, before us.
How did you get here Archie?

The General Roleplay - Page 16 1-lock10

The General Roleplay - Page 16 Tumbl256
"Well well, the lad thinks he can just usurp the captain like that eh? Fine. Yer right me bucko. Been here more than the number of water pokemon ye all can count. But... What does any of that matter? Me's been a regular here, ya know."

Meanwhile Rohan lowered his arm, but still he was ready to strike at a moment's notice.

The General Roleplay - Page 16 Tumblr26
'Hmm... it seems the Hobo is confident in his skill to bring out the truth for us hmm? Well, a more peaceful approach would probably be the best. And in any occasion, this bizarre man, whom I recall is named Alexis, would be a great asset to any possible attacks.'
AmeftoWriter
AmeftoWriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:12 pm

AmeftoWriter wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 16 1-lock10

"Well well, the lad thinks he can just usurp the captain like that eh? Fine. Yer right me bucko. Been here more than the number of water pokemon ye all can count. But... What does any of that matter? Me's been a regular here, ya know."
A regular here? Oh... I think it's more than that.
Wouldn't you agree Mia?
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Ilha Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:54 pm

A regular here? Oh... I think it's more than that.
Wouldn't you agree Mia?

Being able to see exactly what was going on between Phoenix and Archie, Mia walked closer to Phoenix when called upon. She knew what had to be done, even though the results could be unexpected.
"Of course I do. Recall that ever since the beginning, up until a few seconds ago, Archie was acting like he had never set foot at this Aquarium. An unnecessary act, unless it's somehow a needed action."

The General Roleplay - Page 16 Mia-be17
"That being said, it's easy to infer that Archie had a reason to make us believe he was never here. The real question is, what is that reason?

This is what we're finding out next."
Jessica Ilha
Jessica Ilha

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:03 pm

Jessica Ilha wrote:Being able to see exactly what was going on between Phoenix and Archie, Mia walked closer to Phoenix when called upon. She knew what had to be done, even though the results could be unexpected.
"Of course I do. Recall that ever since the beginning, up until a few seconds ago, Archie was acting like he had never set foot at this Aquarium. An unnecessary act, unless it's somehow a needed action."

The General Roleplay - Page 16 Mia-be17
"That being said, it's easy to infer that Archie had a reason to make us believe he was never here. The real question is, what is that reason?

This is what we're finding out next."
That's what I was thinking.
Being just a visitor in the past to this place wouldn't be anything you'd need to hide would it Archie? So, why did you lie to us?
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next