Case Files Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The General Roleplay

+14
Frosty
ScarletShadow
Nenilein
Jessica Ilha
Aliucon
Triplemathics
Jester
kazuma
DimitriBarronmore
Chlobo
General Tommy
Regiwi
AmeftoWriter
Any1
18 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

The General Roleplay - Page 9 Empty Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Peachy Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:32 am

Aqua nods towards Vespus. It's time to get moving toward Palm Robotics.

*Meanwhile, at Palm Robotics, a certain communicator beeps.*

Said communicator belonged to Susie, who happened to be at Palm Robotics. "That spidery man hasn't paid off the insurance. He'll be sued in court-"

The General Roleplay - Page 9 ZnQW0B1

"Ah." She answered the communicator. "Susie reporting. What are your orders?"
Peachy
Peachy

https://kazumijade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Ilha Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:33 am

Phoenix wrote:
The General Roleplay - Page 9 5RC7EWi
Right. Off we go then.

*He made his way outside the library. Quite a bit of time must have passed. It was getting dark now. The stars were shining in the sky. If they didn't hurry the aquarium would probably be closed soon. With the dark also the air was a little colder.*
The General Roleplay - Page 9 ZRM1frx
Hm...

*As they walked, Phoenix made sure to hang back, making sure Mia was walking alongside him before quietly telling her.*

The General Roleplay - Page 9 Mia-be18
Mia quietly followed the group, making sure everyone was tagging along. They couldn't afford to forget anyone in the library, after all...

After a while, Mia noticed Phoenix slowing down, so she tried to walk alongside him. She thought that he wouldn't be doing that kind of movement without a reason, and she was right, after all.

Phoenix wrote:
The General Roleplay - Page 9 JmZj8Mx
This Archie guy... knows more than he's letting on. I don't know if you saw but, he had a fair few psyche locks when I asked him about this whole Big P organisation thing.

The General Roleplay - Page 9 Mia-be17
"Archie, huh...?"

Okay, which one of them was Archie...? Well, that could be found out during their investigation.

The General Roleplay - Page 9 Mia-be13
"No, I'm sorry, I didn't see anything. I think I might have gotten too focused on the research... Thanks for telling me."

"That means we must gather some evidence in order to break those Locks..."

Just what kind of evidence would be needed for that? Geez, those Locks were going to be tough.
Jessica Ilha
Jessica Ilha

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:41 am

Peachy wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 9 ZnQW0B1

"Ah." She answered the communicator. "Susie reporting. What are your orders?"
*A figure sits in a room covered in gold with an indoor hot spring, a rubber ducky floats by.*

Ah, there you are Susie. Boy can you believe those losers? Scurrying around trying to grab scraps up just because some guy in a Halloween costume puts up a fight. It's pretty pathetic! I hope the tests have been going well? The sooner we can drop most of them the better.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Jessica Ilha wrote:
"Archie, huh...?"
Pirate guy.

"That means we must gather some evidence in order to break those Locks..."

Just what kind of evidence would be needed for that? Geez, those Locks were going to be tough.
Maybe... but also you've seen how dangerous these guys can be.
The General Roleplay - Page 9 TC08qWr
We should be careful.
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by AmeftoWriter Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:42 am

The General Roleplay - Page 9 Tumblr15
"Ugh, Finally you people finally decide to move. Though Mr. Wright, I must applaud your thoughtfulness in this little mission." But as Rohan turned to actually compliment Phoenix, he walked further behind to speak to Mia.

Before he could say anything further though, Archie came by to him, nearly bumping into him,

The General Roleplay - Page 9 5cc01a10
"Aye... How are ye, not feelin' the chill with that poor excuse of an outfit?"

The General Roleplay - Page 9 Tumblr25
"Hmph! As if a pretend pirate in a torn up wet suit has any right to insult my fashion sense." The pirate was really getting into his nerves...
AmeftoWriter
AmeftoWriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:50 am

Big P wrote:Ah, there you are Susie. Boy can you believe those losers? Scurrying around trying to grab scraps up just because some guy in a Halloween costume puts up a fight. It's pretty pathetic! I hope the tests have been going well? The sooner we can drop most of them the better

Some guy in a Halloween costume? Really?

The General Roleplay - Page 9 JcWcKyO

"I am pleased to announce that everything is on schedule and we have had successful outcomes with our experiments! We'll be ready to send them out on your command."
Peachy
Peachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:49 pm

Peachy wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 9 JcWcKyO

"I am pleased to announce that everything is on schedule and we have had successful outcomes with our experiments! We'll be ready to send them out on your command."

Good, I knew I could rely on you Susie. Now... I think it'd be best that you bring it here. I'd love to just drop all those idiots who are out on the streets robbing wherever they can, but I think right now that would cause more problems than we need. Send it with one of the delivery trucks, might as well make this look like a typical delivery even if it's not as armoured as our other trucks.

Speaking of the problems on the streets, I take it you've got the names of the ones who ordered their little ants to go out and cause this crime spree?
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by General Tommy Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:56 pm

Regiwi wrote:
*Billy plunged his knife into the Store Owner. Or... not quite into them, as it seemed the knife was a lot blunter than he remembered.*

Billy: Huh?

*His knife seemed to be covered by something. Just then, from the rooftop above some figures jumped down.*
The General Roleplay - Page 9 OKZbgOr
Hey Billy, probably not the best idea to be the guy pulling the knife when you're the only one of you clowns who has his name said out loud.

Thug 2: Crap, they're here. Well whatever!

*He pulls out a gun taking some shots at Spidey, who naturally dodges using his spider-sense.*
The General Roleplay - Page 9 Fo7Uv8n

Thug 2: W-WHAT!?
The General Roleplay - Page 9 2cxe0xr
Yeah, pretty cool right? Wow, you guys are either really new to this or only have experience in shaking down unarmed shopkeepers.
The General Roleplay - Page 9 MdCgbFZ
Either way for members of a large crime organisation, I'd have to give you an F.

*The Store Owner manages to get away quickly whilst the two thugs face Spidey, and... someone else also?*

Billy: You brought a kid here with you?

Tuslo eyed over the Thugs with her Scouter. Their Power Level was 5? Pathetic. She had to basically try very hard to avoid killing them, so she suppressed her Power Level to 10. She had no reason to fear their weapons even at this Power Level, so she took a fighting stance. "I may be a kid, but you'll find that I'm a lot stronger than I look," she said. "Now c'mon, let's see how well you can fight!"

Vespus stomped off in the direction of Palm Robotics, his every footstep loud and stompy. He decided to comment to Aqua, "I hope you recognize that stealth is impossible for me. My Power Armor is not designed for stealth, but for direct assaults. I will provide a distraction if I must, but I will not be very stealthy in these matters. I hope that you can recognize this, Aqua."

Warrior Astrid saw the Trainer falling before her own blade. She offered a silent prayer to the Trainer, that he might find peace in death, but she did not revive him, for she knew he had earned his rest by this point. Her priority right now was taking down Mewtwo. He was no doubt re-absorbing his power so that he might fight them at full strength. Warrior Astrid quickly followed after the cloud of energy, while Tuslo located Mewtwo and chased him down herself to fight the fiend. One way or another, it ends here.
General Tommy
General Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:31 pm

The General Roleplay - Page 9 UJtP1nF

"Ah, I see. I myself don't have armor ready. Well, I used to have my own armor, but then I lost it trying to save a friend of mine-" She paused. "In any case, I'll be sure to depend on you."

The General Roleplay - Page 9 MqcayCt

"I'll make sure the delivery goes unnoticed. Discretion is best handled with these things. Ah, and I assume you mean the gang bosses?"

Susie pulls up a notepad and flipped the pages.

The General Roleplay - Page 9 6QnRqwf

"Yes, I have them listed. Is this in regards to what happened at Pete's store?"
Peachy
Peachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliucon Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:45 pm

The group heading to Emma's Bureau had arrived and mostly settled down. Red had helped Pikachu wheeling the TARDIS in, and panted on the side when they were done.

The General Roleplay - Page 9 RedBattle5_zps6rfsqdmz

"Phew! W-Wow! We must be so strong to get such a big thing on the inside here!"

Looker and Zinnia focused on showing around the lab. Looker seemed particularly satisfied at the Doctor's reaction, rather than irked out. He seemed to think he got the right man for the job.

Regiwi wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 9 NdgRfMQ
Now tell me, you say the Emma Bureau examines who has been brought in to the city, as well as working to neutralise threats which are brought here that would destroy the place?

The General Roleplay - Page 9 Yy_zpsw1l1xxbb

"That's the idea! We don't actually do these things yet. Looker handles the dealing with people we get around here and the higher ups, while Pikachu and I investigate the streets. For now, we were just making sure things are safe, but once we get going, we plan to give those that don't have anywhere to go some housing! This is why the place is so big."

The General Roleplay - Page 9 L2_zpsjrl6xvrx

"It is as Zinnia says. We have permission to act on our own, and we have partnered with the local hospital if any medical attention is required. And even without a full team, it is clear that this place has had an increasing number of outsiders brought in. So we must act with haste!"

Nenilein wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 9 212
Rena recognized the yellow gleam in those eyes and took a stance.
A taxless or a heartless? She didn't know. All she knew was that this was clearly a creature hungering for the light of something. I light she wasn't ready to surrender.
She told everyone to stand back--- then she remembered, oh right, no fragments...!

...A pearl of sweat appeared on her face. Was this going to work out?

The General Roleplay - Page 9 Kom4_zpsb4tamygk

"You wanna fight alone? Are you sure?"

She hadn't noticed the sweat, but she did seem casually concerned. The creature towered over them by the second, and the souls of the dead were slowly descending on its dark pureblood skin, as it had seemingly surged from the water.

The General Roleplay - Page 9 Kom7_zpsafyg98xs

"It's gonna look bad on me if I let a customer come to harm on my boat... That's usually not a problem, since they're usually dead, but I guess it is one now."

As she said so, a pink aura started to surround her and the boat, much like when they were about to cross the Lanes Between. The enemy grew restless, but it seemed like it was waiting its turn as usual.

The General Roleplay - Page 9 Kom8_zpsxlto1tlf

"Well, go wild, Rena. Don't worry about falling in the lake of souls. I'll be there to catch you."

Nenilein wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 9 Tumbl502

"Oh, it's fine, really! People have to step over it, like, all the time, you wouldn't know! It's really my fault for not braiding it, heheheh... heh..."

That said, Rapunzel looked around herself again.

"...Seriously now, where am I? This isn't the bar back home...

The General Roleplay - Page 9 K2_zps4qhlcmme

"You don't know...?"

That was interesting. Someone else that had gotten here without knowing the place. Kino did not know exactly either, so she decided to take the cue and talk to the barman.

"Excuse me, Sir. What's the name of this place?"

The barman, seemingly relieved or happy that he was being asked something related to his woes, went on to speak.

"Ahh, this tavern... One of the finest in Europe it was. Its name rung across all nearby cities, but what does that matter? Oh, dear Gaston... Our greatest patron, and our greatest treasure."

He indicated strongly to the fireplace, and the multitude of antlers in the decoration.

"He was truly a gift to the world... What sort of inhuman creature could have taken his soul? Ahhh, what a beast it must have been. A beast greater than the one we saw that night..."

He seemed like he was ready to go on. Kino certainly wasn't gonna stop him.

Demoman wrote:"Oi! Ya sick, twisted excuse for a monster! Remember this... No one..... and ah mean no one..."

The General Roleplay - Page 9 Tumbl120
"Out bombs the Demoman!"

The King wrote:*Click.*
The General Roleplay - Page 9 NZF1C4U
This piece is what all tru warriors strive for!

*He opens fire on the flying eyes.*

The Eye Guy was ready to detonate the flying eyes remotely as necessary, but the Demoman's shots arched well and some of them hit the main eye. A scream of pain couldn't be produced from him, but telephatically, it was still there.

"AGHHH!!"

This made the eye lower flight, now being damaged and close enough to the ground. It was almost dead.

The King successfully would be able to shoot the eyes before they threatened to explode in his face. Who knows what would happen to Bender. He could get lucky or he could not.

The General Roleplay - Page 9 MMPR_Eye_Guy_main_eye_zpss1xw6g3h

"Agh! Well now! I don't think we've seen eye to eye yet! Take this!"

From the main eye, a beam of light would extend towards the King. It wasn't going to cause damage save for temporary blindness. It was actually trying to look into the King's mind for information.

But because the Eye Guy was doing that, he didn't see the sticky bombs that started to surround him...

"Ah-!"

Before IF could see if her plan came to fruition, she heard something.

Lonk wrote:*He turned to anyone still in the room, offering them a spot on his horse, she was strong enough to carry two people and this is an emergency afterall.*
The General Roleplay - Page 9 Hnr0iUH
Hey! Want to know how to escape the room? C'mon! I'll show you how! It's Easy!

This gave her an idea. Time for Plan B.

The General Roleplay - Page 9 IF-shock_zpsj0eih2p4

"OK! This'll confuse her! And to make sure she's not gonna chase all of us at once..."

She jumped from Nep's grasp, rolled to stick the landing and jumped on Epona.

The General Roleplay - Page 9 IF-sweat_zps4fuize1d

"Floor it!"

The Trainer was killed. And as such, the energy he had rocketed back to Mewtwo.

The General Roleplay - Page 9 Power_zpscs9ye3wx

"!!!"

As it incorporated into him, it projected a bigger aura than before. His stats rose sharply, and he somehow increased slightly in size. The aura wasn't shadowy in nature like it had been before. This one was more like pure energy.

But he could feel Tuslo coming. The fight was not over. He was going to keep on fighting, and try to intercept an incoming hit...

Doctah wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 9 MtrGwHi
Yes, very much so. Jelly baby?

"..."

While they were on completely unstable ground and sliding all over the place with death imminent at every turn, The Doctor's casual demeanor reminded Weiss of someone. Someone no longer with them.

Normally, she'd have told him off for being so casual, but if that fool was not here to be casual about it, then-

The General Roleplay - Page 9 W8_zpsgru2wlvx

"... Sure, why not."

She pops a jelly in her mouth.

Doctah wrote:Wouldn't be fun if I knew everything all the time after all right?

*He turns to Weiss.*
The General Roleplay - Page 9 487gMVz
Speaking of which, have we met?

The General Roleplay - Page 9 W5_zpsezfgafmf

"Yeah, on this city. ... Feels like forever ago. It's definitely been a few years, but it's almost like you aged backwards, geez."

Doctah wrote:I'd imagine you're heading for the underground correct?

The General Roleplay - Page 9 W3_zps0sv68cax

"With these earthquakes, I doubt it's still as safe as I thought, but it's our best bet. It's not much longer now! ... Wait, did you drop your ship so far down!?"
Aliucon
Aliucon

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:02 pm

The General Roleplay - Page 9 NrAvpCP

It was then that Madotsuki took note of the giant shadowy creature near the boat. She wasn't sure what it is, probably something like the bizarre giant creatures she encountered before. Rena on the other hand, had taken on a defensive position with the Keyblade. She intended to fight it, but her face told a truth.

The General Roleplay - Page 9 2cTRg47

Wasn't it missing fragments in order to do something? What if it ends up not working? What would Rena do? What would the ferrywoman do? What would that random stranger that just appeared do?

The General Roleplay - Page 9 NHuvSax

Perhaps...

The General Roleplay - Page 9 RlezDHq

A knife manifested in Madotsuki's hands. She hardly used the thing, but she knew what it did. Just holding it freaked out the dream residents, maybe it will do the same...or not, like those giant monsters. Madotsuki moved closer to Rena and brandished the knife at the thing.

"Go away."
Peachy
Peachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:30 pm

General Tommy wrote:Tuslo eyed over the Thugs with her Scouter.  Their Power Level was 5? Pathetic.  She had to basically try very hard to avoid killing them, so she suppressed her Power Level to 10.  She had no reason to fear their weapons even at this Power Level, so she took a fighting stance.  "I may be a kid, but you'll find that I'm a lot stronger than I look," she said.  "Now c'mon, let's see how well you can fight!"

Billy: Woah, hey forget it. I'm not fighting a kid.

*Spidey shoots some webbing sticking him to a nearby wall.*
The General Roleplay - Page 9 Bxn073Q
Well, that's your first good choice today. Well done.

Thug 2: Oh c'mon. She's obviously a freak just like him. They're popping up all over the place now.

*He fires a shot at Tuslo. Spidey's Spider-sense warns him but he's too busy tying up Billy to react in time, shooting a web at the Thug's gun but not before the shot comes out.*
The General Roleplay - Page 9 Fo7Uv8n

*Meanwhile, elsewhere.*
Peachy wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 9 MqcayCt

"I'll make sure the delivery goes unnoticed. Discretion is best handled with these things. Ah, and I assume you mean the gang bosses?"

Susie pulls up a notepad and flipped the pages.

The General Roleplay - Page 9 6QnRqwf

"Yes, I have them listed. Is this in regards to what happened at Pete's store?"

It has them all running around like headless chickens. They think it's best to grab what they can from the places they've been getting protection money from before they think this organisation comes crashing down due to these 'heroes'.

I think maybe it would be a good idea if you had a meeting with them. Let them know why our organisation is so effective and why we won't put up with their whining. Ahaha.

Aliucon wrote:The group heading to Emma's Bureau had arrived and mostly settled down. Red had helped Pikachu wheeling the TARDIS in, and panted on the side when they were done.

The General Roleplay - Page 9 RedBattle5_zps6rfsqdmz

"Phew! W-Wow! We must be so strong to get such a big thing on the inside here!"
The Kid had picked up on what I found odd about how easily we got this box here... in her own way I guess. Speaking of kids... I wondered if that trainer was still around that was in Lookers office when we left. This conversation was getting grating anyway so I gestured to the Kid to follow so we could see what he was doing. Admittedly... I was still curious about that Raichu he had. It'd been playing on my mind ever since he arrived, just... why did it look like that?
The General Roleplay - Page 9 DZYQZl1
Pi pi pi.

The General Roleplay - Page 9 Yy_zpsw1l1xxbb

"That's the idea! We don't actually do these things yet. Looker handles the dealing with people we get around here and the higher ups, while Pikachu and I investigate the streets. For now, we were just making sure things are safe, but once we get going, we plan to give those that don't have anywhere to go some housing! This is why the place is so big."
The General Roleplay - Page 9 GiQsNLA
An admirable mission... although I don't quite see why that required all those armed guards around my TARDIS. Still... I suppose it's not much different from UNIT. Very well then, I will help you with these matters. I have quite a bit of experience with this situation as it is.

The General Roleplay - Page 9 L2_zpsjrl6xvrx

"It is as Zinnia says. We have permission to act on our own, and we have partnered with the local hospital if any medical attention is required. And even without a full team, it is clear that this place has had an increasing number of outsiders brought in. So we must act with haste!"
The General Roleplay - Page 9 ETZanEo
Indeed, well then, if there's anything that's currently got you stumped, perhaps you can show me and I can see if I have any ideas about it.

*He pauses for a moment, looking outside the still shattered window at the city.*
The General Roleplay - Page 9 NdgRfMQ
Hm... speaking of mysteries actually. Was there by any chance a restaurant in this city that went entirely missing? McDolans I believe?
-----------------------------------------------------
The General Roleplay - Page 9 MMPR_Eye_Guy_main_eye_zpss1xw6g3h

From the main eye, a beam of light would extend towards the King. It wasn't going to cause damage save for temporary blindness. It was actually trying to look into the King's mind for information.
*The King was indeed blinded. He did also indeed keep firing blindly.*
The General Roleplay - Page 9 NZF1C4U
WOOAAAAAAHHHHH! I CAN'T SEE SHIP!

*Eyeguy might regret what he's just tried however when he sees into the King's mind... (warning, trippy)*

-----------------------------------------
She jumped from Nep's grasp, rolled to stick the landing and jumped on Epona.

The General Roleplay - Page 9 IF-sweat_zps4fuize1d

"Floor it!"
*The Horse quickly starts galloping forwards.*
The General Roleplay - Page 9 OIdQgib
Woooow. Check it out!

*It stops in the elevator, after naturally pressing the ground floor button with it's hoof.*
------------------------------------------
The General Roleplay - Page 9 W5_zpsezfgafmf

"Yeah, on this city. ... Feels like forever ago. It's definitely been a few years, but it's almost like you aged backwards, geez."
The General Roleplay - Page 9 9avQkXq
Oh really? That's rather odd.
The General Roleplay - Page 9 487gMVz
Lynne? Isn't that odd?

The General Roleplay - Page 9 W3_zps0sv68cax

"With these earthquakes, I doubt it's still as safe as I thought, but it's our best bet. It's not much longer now! ... Wait, did you drop your ship so far down!?"
Yes, well in a sense. I believe based on my knowledge of this place I know where it may have landed. Ground Zero...
The General Roleplay - Page 9 ET2XntQ
Of course, beyond the earthquakes, there's other things we have to watch out for in the sewers, although I'm sure you don't need me to tell you that...
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by General Tommy Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:45 pm

The bullet was fired at Tuslo, and it did hit her, but it didn't actually seem to do any damage to her beyond an annoying sting. "Is that all?" Tuslo asked. "Alright, guess we're doing this the hard way then!" With that, Tuslo charged at the thug that just shot at her and unleashed a few punches and kicks, not intending to kill them, but at least rough them up enough to know that she should be taken seriously by those thugs.

Vespus nodded, keeping his Bolter at the ready. He had a large variety of weapons at the ready in the event that they had to fight someone, but his Bolter was the one he was most familiar with. He would not falter, for this was his duty. "I should hope that you have some combat skill of your own," Vespus commented. "It would not be pleasing for me to face whatever is in there alone. I overheard you practice sorcery. May I inquire what sort of sorcery you know?"

Future Tuslo found Mewtwo at the same time as Warrior Astrid. Future Tuslo could tell that Mewtwo was much more powerful than before. "Well, I guess if we're going all-out, I might as well stop holding back too!" she said, before transforming again. Unlike last time, where her hair was golden, her eyes blank, and her aura was a mix of gold and cyan, now her hair, eyes, and aura was cyan-colored. Unless Mewtwo could sense godly ki, Tuslo's ki had totally vanished, though if he could, the difference in power was slight at best. "Alright then, let's see how you handle Super Saiyan Blue!"

Warrior Astrid took a deep breath and readied her weapons. "It is time for you to face divine judgment for your sins, foul creature!" she declared. "Now come, break your attacks against my blade!" It should be noted that Warrior Astrid seemed like a completely different person from before. That armor she was wearing may have induced a personality change on her.
General Tommy
General Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:50 pm

The General Roleplay - Page 9 TGCNcrQ

"Well, I can fire, thunder, and ice spells along with healing spells. It's part of my skills as a Keyblade Master to know such things."

The General Roleplay - Page 9 IhInORl

Aqua raised her hand and summoned her Keyblade, the Master's Defender.

The General Roleplay - Page 9 JbUsI8D

"Then I will bring them to the warehouse. In the event that they refuse to cooperate, I can always give them a nudge in the right direction. I will straighten them out, sir."
Peachy
Peachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Triplemathics Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:11 pm

Regiwi wrote:
*Meanwhile, elsewhere in town.*
Triplemathics wrote:
The General Roleplay - Page 9 Kristo11
"Hmph... You're an interesting fellow, Colress. It's a shame I cannot share your predilection for the bizarre."

At that moment, Kristoph examined his hand and focused his attention to the bottle he had put on the table. Colress would notice Kristoph doing his nails...
The General Roleplay - Page 9 MCpIcjT
Yes well, I do apologise if I'm boring you then Kristoph.

*He returns Magnemite to it's Pokeball, taking another sip of tea.*
The General Roleplay - Page 9 5k7XW66
I presume then, what will interest you more perhaps is the little incident after the trial? Of course, no one in your department was really a witness to it, and those who were, won't likely be speaking of it anytime soon... other than myself of course.
The General Roleplay - Page 9 Kristo11
"I'm far from bored. How can I be, now that there is work to be done?"

The General Roleplay - Page 9 Office11
"I must admit that I am curious, however. What is this... incident you're refering to?"

———————————————————

Meanwhile, at the bar...

More people trickled into the mournful area that had become the pub of Gaston's demise. The commotion didn't even bother Revy so much anymore as much as the constant eulogy reciting of Gaston's heroics did. What, was he a religious icon or something? What a laugh.

The General Roleplay - Page 9 Revy_d10
"Gimme a fucking break, pops. Did the guy turn your water into wine or something?"

The General Roleplay - Page 9 Revy_a10
"'Hands up and a big Hallelujah for the great Messiah. Bend over and get ready to receive a blessing up your ass.' Get real already."

She turned to Kino and the other girl with the long hair.

"Hey, brats should stay out of bars, 'kay? Go look for a dead animal or something."
Triplemathics
Triplemathics

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenilein Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:34 pm

Hearing Revy's words, Raps gave a look to Kino, wondering if that other person was probably more in the know about the situation then she was. Then, the princess of Corona raised an eye-brow.

The General Roleplay - Page 9 Tumbl512

"Miss, I feel like you're trying to insult me. But I'm afraid I really don't get it."

The General Roleplay - Page 9 Tumbl518

"Hey, Pascal, do you know what she means by 'going to look for dead animals'?" Raps whispered.

Hearing those words repeated was the last thing the poor chameleon needed. He gagged a little.

"Oh, right. Sorry. That mental image was inappropriate."

Lynne? Isn't that odd?

The General Roleplay - Page 9 6fw7pj10

"Um, I have a tendency to spend half of my work-days dead, so I don't know if I'm the right person to ask about whether or not something is 'odd'." Lynne admitted.

The General Roleplay - Page 9 Neutra10

"Plus, you've already made it pretty obvious to me that you're not a normal human, so why would you age like one? I don't think that's a big mystery."

Lynne's insight is truly marvelous.

"Also, we're time traveling, so... that's a thing too," she added mumbling.

Hau is on Looker's sofa, asleep, a malasada cradled in his arms. His Raichu is cuddled up against his back.

The creature putting Komachi's boat under siege now rises from the depths, revealing itself to be...!

The General Roleplay - Page 9 300px-Ferocious_Fins_KHUX

...I had no better idea, really. Maybe this will give good random drops.

In good news, the thing seems fairly uninterested in Komachi, Adachi and Madotsuki. Now, Rena and her Keyblade however...

It throws an anchor at her.

The General Roleplay - Page 9 1112

"...!"

Rena knows; if she dodges, the boat will be hit and they'll have a hole and sink! So instead, she parries the strike with her Keyblade. But the weapon is weak. It makes an unpleasant cracking sound upon the anchor's impact...
Nenilein
Nenilein
Admin

http://nenilein.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:07 pm

General Tommy wrote:The bullet was fired at Tuslo, and it did hit her, but it didn't actually seem to do any damage to her beyond an annoying sting.  "Is that all?" Tuslo asked.  "Alright, guess we're doing this the hard way then!" With that, Tuslo charged at the thug that just shot at her and unleashed a few punches and kicks, not intending to kill them, but at least rough them up enough to know that she should be taken seriously by those thugs.
*The thug takes just one blow to go down.*

Billy: Woah... glad I cut out before that.

*Spidey's also bewildered but not at Tuslo's strength so much.*
Did... did you just take that bullet?
(Geez... how strong is this kid?)

*Meanwhile, elsewhere.*
Peachy wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 9 JbUsI8D

"Then I will bring them to the warehouse. In the event that they refuse to cooperate, I can always give them a nudge in the right direction. I will straighten them out, sir."

I'm sure you will Susie. I'll leave this in your capable hands then. Oh and I can't wait to see the device in action when it arrives. This is going to be great! Hahaha!

Triplemathics wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 9 Kristo11
"I'm far from bored. How can I be, now that there is work to be done?"

The General Roleplay - Page 9 Office11
"I must admit that I am curious, however. What is this... incident you're refering to?"
Following the trial, it appears some displaced individuals were watching in the gallery, why I have no idea. Still, one of them, a loudmouth in red with odd hair shouted out that the trial was a sham. Two of the hired muscle went over to talk it out with him and the rest of his group when one of them... a writer of some kind, got tired of their antics and used some strange power on them.
The General Roleplay - Page 9 WorfZtG
I don't quite know what he did to them... but they seemed to not remember the incident at all, leaving me the only witness.
I spoke with them shortly after the trial. They seemed pleasant enough, I remember asking them some questions I found quite enlightening. I didn't actually catch their names, but one of them did tell me that they were involved in law. He seemed rather odd for a lawyer though. More like a hobo if I'm being brutally honest...
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Nenilein wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 9 Neutra10

"Plus, you've already made it pretty obvious to me that you're not a normal human, so why would you age like one? I don't think that's a big mystery."
Yes, that makes sense. Well, I'm glad we've got this all sorted out then.
The General Roleplay - Page 9 0fr9jT7
So, which way do we go?
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by General Tommy Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:49 pm

"Huh?" Tuslo asked. "Well yeah, it kinda stung but it didn't really hurt. I coulda caught it out of mid-air if I wanted to, but I felt like showing them just how pointless their attacks were." Tuslo shrugged and looked to the knocked-out thug, giving him a once-over to make sure he wasn't dead. "Looks like he's still breathing, at least. Well, might as well make sure that he gets tossed in jail then, and also so that he can't move when he gets up. Spider-Man, you able to do that web thing to restrain him?"

Vespus tensed unconsciously when he saw the Keyblade manifest. Less because of the blade itself, more because of sorcery. "I see. I might have to inquire more about these 'Keyblades' at another time," he commented. "For now, we have our objective to focus on."
General Tommy
General Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:06 am

The General Roleplay - Page 9 SfzuDwB

"Indeed." As quickly as it appeared, Aqua dispelled it, not needing it at the moment. "You know where it is, right?"

So it looks like a giant shark monster... and it completely ignored her and went straight for Rena.

Nenilein wrote:It makes an unpleasant cracking sound upon the anchor's impact...

The General Roleplay - Page 9 LbqaeDl

Such an awful noise. That monster has to stop. Madotsuki clutched the knife tightly. Scaring it off wasn't enough, wich meant there's no other recourse.

Knife in hand, she lunged at the creature.

The General Roleplay - Page 9 X02XNGA

"It certainly will, Big P. I'll make sure of it."
Peachy
Peachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Ilha Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:33 am

Phoenix wrote:
Pirate guy.

The General Roleplay - Page 9 Mia-sm10
Mia smiled lightly at Phoenix. She should have expected that he'd remember she had some... troubles, to say the least, with remembering names (which is why she always made sure Phoenix would never mistake his client's names).

When Phoenix described Archie with so, so much details, Mia looked for him. She noticed said "pirate guy" talking to Rohan, and made a mental note to keep an eye on him. It shouldn't be that hard.

Phoenix wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 9 JmZj8Mx
Maybe... but also you've seen how dangerous these guys can be.
The General Roleplay - Page 9 TC08qWr
We should be careful.

"Yes, we better be..."
The General Roleplay - Page 9 Mia-be20
"A pirate in an Aquarium... Do you think it's just a coincidence he chose to come with us? Or maybe..."

Mia didn't finish her phrase. She knew Phoenix would know what she meant.
Jessica Ilha
Jessica Ilha

Back to top Go down

Post by AmeftoWriter Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:39 am

Eye Guy wrote:The Eye Guy was ready to detonate the flying eyes remotely as necessary, but the Demoman's shots arched well and some of them hit the main eye. A scream of pain couldn't be produced from him, but telephatically, it was still there.

"AGHHH!!"

This made the eye lower flight, now being damaged and close enough to the ground. It was almost dead.

The King successfully would be able to shoot the eyes before they threatened to explode in his face. Who knows what would happen to Bender. He could get lucky or he could not.

But because the Eye Guy was doing that, he didn't see the sticky bombs that started to surround him...

Bender is in the corner cowering in fear.
The General Roleplay - Page 9 Tenor_13

The General Roleplay - Page 9 288px-10
"All ye should stand aside, King and that trashcan! Ah'm aboot to show this guy who the better demoman is!"

With a click the eight stickybombs surrounding the Main Eye, exploded all at once!

The General Roleplay - Page 9 Demo10
"KABBOOOOOOOOM!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Finally, from what it felt like forever, Archie was the first to the notice the aquarium going to view.

The General Roleplay - Page 9 Tumblr84
"AQUARIUM AHOY, MATEYS!"

The General Roleplay - Page 9 Tumblr13
"You fool! Do you realize what we're supposed to do there right?! Yelling won't help any of us in this investigation!"

The General Roleplay - Page 9 Tumblr85
"Lighten up, will ya? Might as well 'ave some fun, while we're at it!"

The General Roleplay - Page 9 Tumblr24
.... Rohan cannot comprehend the sudden overexcitedess of this man. He then ponders if should try to read him. But despite that, they have arrived at the aquarium. He made a mental note to himself to open Archie's book and read his story later.

The General Roleplay - Page 9 Tumblr26
"No. We are not going to have fun in here. We are going to have a look around and find answers. Understand?"

The General Roleplay - Page 9 Vsarch10
"Heh. Ya sure know how to sink the ship don'tcha? All right then. Let's get a move on!"

The General Roleplay - Page 9 Waikik10
(Insert music here!)

The Aquarium was like any other aquarium that our cast of crew has seen before. There was a l gift shop, a ticket booth, and of course a large hallway straight ahead. Anyone could see the blue light shining through the hallway. Indicating that the main displays, the aquatic life, we're just straight ahead.

The General Roleplay - Page 9 Maxres12
"Ain't this a beaut!?"

Rohan on the other hand, as he entered the aquarium after Archie, he noticed something at the side. But shook his head, realizing that it is just like a regular aquarium would have. Would it?

At the side of the aquarium had various doors, it said in a row, Auditorium, Child's Area, Special viewing Area, Employees Only.
AmeftoWriter
AmeftoWriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:57 pm

General Tommy wrote:"Huh?" Tuslo asked.  "Well yeah, it kinda stung but it didn't really hurt.  I coulda caught it out of mid-air if I wanted to, but I felt like showing them just how pointless their attacks were."  Tuslo shrugged and looked to the knocked-out thug, giving him a once-over to make sure he wasn't dead.  "Looks like he's still breathing, at least.  Well, might as well make sure that he gets tossed in jail then, and also so that he can't move when he gets up.  Spider-Man, you able to do that web thing to restrain him?"
The General Roleplay - Page 9 YcJVoUH
...Huh? Oh, yeah right.

*He webbed up the second thug, who truth be told probably wasn't getting up for a while, granted at least he was still alive it seemed.*
The General Roleplay - Page 9 MdCgbFZ
Well then Billy boy. You saw what my friend here can do. I had to give her a talk earlier about watching how hard she hits criminals.
The General Roleplay - Page 9 RyY2Ct3
So... you going to tell me what I want to know?

Billy: Heh. Like I know anything you'd need anyway.
Oh, I know you're just some goon who can probably only get me as far as your boss at a stretch. Big P seems to have a lot of influence in this city. So my question's a simple one.
The General Roleplay - Page 9 WHqcu1j
Where do you guys go to lay low and relax?

Billy: W-what? As if I'd tell you that! We all go there to drink and have a good time! It's where we take a break!

*Meanwhile, elsewhere.*
Jessica Ilha wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 9 Mia-be20
"A pirate in an Aquarium... Do you think it's just a coincidence he chose to come with us? Or maybe..."

Mia didn't finish her phrase. She knew Phoenix would know what she meant.
The General Roleplay - Page 9 9QhkZba
Maybe he just really likes fish?

AmeftoWriter wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 9 Waikik10
(Insert music here!)

The Aquarium was like any other aquarium that our cast of crew has seen before. There was a l gift shop, a ticket booth, and of course a large hallway straight ahead. Anyone could see the blue light shining through the hallway. Indicating that the main displays, the aquatic life, we're just straight ahead.

The General Roleplay - Page 9 Maxres12
"Ain't this a beaut!?"

Rohan on the other hand, as he entered the aquarium after Archie, he noticed something at the side. But shook his head, realizing that it is just like a regular aquarium would have. Would it?

At the side of the aquarium had various doors, it said in a row, Auditorium, Child's Area, Special viewing Area, Employees Only.
The General Roleplay - Page 9 JI1LY7h
Wonder what kind of fish they have here? I mean... so far a lot of things in this city have been different from anything I've ever seen before. Who knows what the wildlife here's like.
The General Roleplay - Page 9 H9BvlXk
Anyway... Mia, what sort of things do you think we should start looking for? We're probably not going to get into the Employee's area anytime soon...
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverie Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:20 pm

Somewhere above the fighting, years into the future, the First Child dangled their legs over the ruined edge of was once a building. They were watching the battle below with intensity, delighted to finally be able to enjoy a spectator sport. Both sides looked pretty evenly matched but the Pokémon with the special aura seemed to be getting stronger as the fight went on. Had the others realised this yet? It would be fun to watch for their reactions.

Oh, blast. Patting their sides, the Child remembered that they had misplaced their Knife. They would have to acquire something else. But what could possibly suffice in place of such a treasured heirloom?
Reverie
Reverie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenilein Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:37 pm

Regiwi wrote:
Yes, that makes sense. Well, I'm glad we've got this all sorted out then.
The General Roleplay - Page 9 0fr9jT7
So, which way do we go?

The General Roleplay - Page 9 Oh10
"You don't even know that?"

Lynne was impressed by the Doctor's lack of preparedness.

The General Roleplay - Page 9 6fw7pj10

"Well, where do we even *need* to be? Finding out that much would be a nice start."

Peachy wrote:

The General Roleplay - Page 9 LbqaeDl

Such an awful noise. That monster has to stop. Madotsuki clutched the knife tightly. Scaring it off wasn't enough, wich meant there's no other recourse.

Knife in hand, she lunged at the creature.

The battle screen looks like this:
(Don't ask why.)

The General Roleplay - Page 9 5bcd5d65a8a1a4dcc14669810aa547db5eb0d0d5_hq

Madotsuki tried Knife α!
103 Damage to the Heartless!

Rena flailed around!
10 Damage to the Heartless!

The Heartless is attacking!
75 Damage to Rena!
Nenilein
Nenilein
Admin

http://nenilein.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Ilha Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:24 am

Phoenix wrote:
The General Roleplay - Page 9 H9BvlXk
Anyway... Mia, what sort of things do you think we should start looking for? We're probably not going to get into the Employee's area anytime soon...

Mia looked at the various doors, pondering her options.

The General Roleplay - Page 9 Mia-be13
"Indeed... Although the Employee's Area is our best option to investigate, we probably won't be allowed inside. At least, not now."

The General Roleplay - Page 9 Mia-no11
"We should look for anything strange, anything out of the blue." Mia chuckled at her unintended pun. "At this point, anything could be a clue, really. For example, I believe we should look around for folders, flyers, any sort of advertising related to Palm Robotics or maybe Big P. If a subsidiary of Palm Robotics really bought this place, there's the possibility we'll find something like that."

The General Roleplay - Page 9 Mia-be20
"I don't think that there's going to be anything grand in the Child's Area, though we might take a look at it later just for the sake of it. The Special Viewing Area might be a nice start, so we can actually take a good look around..."

The General Roleplay - Page 9 Mia-be21
"Also, we should check the Auditorium's show program. If this City has got any hero-like figure, they're bound to appear on at least one of the shows. Much like Maya's Steel Samurai..."

Though she said most of it in a low tone, that couldn't be heard by anyone that wasn't at least somewhat close to her, Mia raised her voice to give one last advice:

"This is a given but, try not to stand out too much, all of you. We don't want to repeat in here what happened in the courtroom, do we?"

Apollo would feel Mia's deadly glare piercing right through him.
Jessica Ilha
Jessica Ilha

Back to top Go down

Post by General Tommy Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:46 am

"I made certain to mark the location on my auto-senses," Vespus answered. "We will find our way there, simply follow me."

Tuslo walked over to Billy and cracked her knuckles and neck. "I could make you talk, y'know," she said, a rather dark grin on her face. "I may not kill you, but I can make you hurt pretty badly, and I'm sure you don't want to see how badly a Saiyan can make people hurt when we want to. So why don't you just tell us where it is, and I let you keep your teeth and possible extremities, yes? You'll find this is a very generous offer I'm giving you."
General Tommy
General Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next