Case Files Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The General Roleplay

+14
Frosty
ScarletShadow
Nenilein
Jessica Ilha
Aliucon
Triplemathics
Jester
kazuma
DimitriBarronmore
Chlobo
General Tommy
Regiwi
AmeftoWriter
Any1
18 posters

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Empty Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Regiwi Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:24 am

Reverie wrote:Fortunately, Game of the Year Link had been on hand to scoop the other girl up - or what remained of her, at the very least. And so, Marisa snatched the bottle and stared her vanquished foe's spirit in the eyes.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 0210

"I'm guessing that dying thing wasn't part of the plan... unless you're gonna tell me this is your final form."
The General Roleplay - Page 15 Y0kzXSI
Hey! That's not friendly!

Nenilein wrote:"Oh... I guess I didn't even ask you if you were Team Sour Cherry before we went and battled, huh? Oh no... Don't tell me you're actually Team Sweet Plum too? That'd be really awkward... No, wait! This isn't the time for that! Anyway, let me out of here!! Look, that Turf War was fun and all, but I really need to respawn now!! I wasn't kidding about Pearlie's singing, you know! I mean, it's not like she's bad on her own, not at all, but... Listen you just gotta trust me!! Plus, who's gonna cheer on Team Sweet Plum if I'm not there!?"
*All this talk of food caused a snarling beast to awaken.*
The General Roleplay - Page 15 GzHvpBa
Oh boi! I'm so hungry, I could eat anything!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Aliucon wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 15 Lk4_zpstmnodqrk

"It appeared just as several others have appeared in this city. Zinnia happened to spot it first. We were intrigued, but could never find the key. To think that it was with you the whole time... It is splendid!"
The General Roleplay - Page 15 DPtNt5M
Yes well, we go far back. She's like an old friend to me.

*He starts the engine.*
The General Roleplay - Page 15 L3_zpsqodanfxm

"If it's so, then would you do the honor of driving us, my good man? I'll direct you to where we need to go. Hopefully me and the Detective can take it from there?"
The General Roleplay - Page 15 PwQiYOR
Take it from there? My dear Chap, do you really think I'm volunteering simply as a driver? No, I want to know what's taking place in this city. I have many important things to do in the lab, I haven't got time to simply drive you and the Mouse Detective around for fun.

Meanwhile, Red was urged to enter, but she didn't fail to see Detective Pikachu approaching to confirm it. She appreciated it, and nodded.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Red-nml_zpsxau12b1e

"I'll be fine! Maybe. Probably. Kinda. If that's even what you asked. Uhhhh, but don't worry! We can do this! Whatever this is."

Then she followed into the vehicle.

The Trainer, the Kid, the old fop and Looker. We all seemed to be here... except for Spiky. I had to admit I was excited to travel in this vehicle. It had been sitting here Venomothballed for some time, so it would be interesting to see why such an old thing interested the old fop. Not to mention him having the keys. The colour was nice too. Well, I got myself comfortable and yelled out, hoping Spiky would hear us and hop in. I also ignored that Mouse Detective line.
The General Roleplay - Page 15 Hjboey5
Pi Pika!

*Meanwhile, underground.*
Spy wrote:By the time he was reached, the Spy had stopped the wheels and was in the process of patching up the wound he caused with a comically large health kit.

"My specialty, amigo. Some habits die hard. But he will live. I just needed him to sleep from the shock of the wound for... a while."
The General Roleplay - Page 15 MEjhG2q
Oh. Well that's better then I guess. Last thing we need is murder charges...

As he said so, he brought up his disguise kit, the one with many cigarettes. As he did, he took one, and transformed into a double of the man fallen before them. He even had the same voice as the man, and the knife and pocket watch had dissapeared from sight.

"Now we can move on. What are the rest of the group doing?"
The General Roleplay - Page 15 DWJkeCn
You're beginning to remind me of someone.
The General Roleplay - Page 15 U7wyfwi
Huh? Oh the others, yeah they're keeping lookout I think.

((Feel free to bring in other minor villains if you want to into this group of subway train robbers.))
------------------------------------------------------
Nenilein wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 15 Think10

"Hey, if you're saying you know Rube Goldberg, could you please go and tell him to please un-invent his stuff? Nothing personal, but I've kind of got a bad history with them."
The General Roleplay - Page 15 9avQkXq
I'm afraid not. Also I think he'd be rather hurt to hear that.

This was as far as Lynne got before she realized what the Doctor was referring to.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 O3vxuw10

"...!"

Lynne took a step back gasping.

"Oh boy. We're not alone in here...!"

She gulped, reaching for her gun, only to remember the doctor had dismantled it. Well, so much for that.

Weiss wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 15 W10_zpsfczz5n3y

"I won't hesitate to cut you down. Don't come near."
The General Roleplay - Page 15 S8AiGz2
Are you not going to introduce me then Doctor?
The General Roleplay - Page 15 9avQkXq
I see you're doing well.

*The cloaked figure shuffles forwards a little.*
The General Roleplay - Page 15 Hz1JkQg
You dare to mock me Doctor! After your betrayal left me like this!

*Seeing Weiss's rapier raised he stops and backs off a little.*
The General Roleplay - Page 15 GoCWTdF
Betrayal? You couldn't keep control of yourself, even with the stakes this high.
So you left me behind!
The General Roleplay - Page 15 MlHUKcH
...You left me no choice.
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Triplemathics Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:00 pm

Rapunzel wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 15 Tumbl476
"Whoa, whoa, whoa, guys, guys, GUYS! Let's talk this out, alright? Alright! Nobody has to get hurt here..Right? Heh Heh..."
The General Roleplay - Page 15 Revy_d10
"Nah. I've done my talking. Now, I'll let my girl here speak for me. But hey, maybe you could give me one good reason why I shouldn't do that, huh? Better make it fast though, because this trigger's looking pretty damn comfortable to rest my finger on."

Kristoph squints and lets out a sigh.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Kristo12
"Hmph... What a sorry excuse for a day this turned out to be. The lot of you are obviously not going to obediently turn around and leave with a smile if I ask you to, are you? Forget about Big P and be on your way."

American Hero? wrote:"Seto Kaiba! I'd recognize that Kaiba Corp coat and that permanent smug face from anywhere!"

The General Roleplay - Page 15 BanditKeithDecks_zps6dc30qkl

"So you're in this city too! Which can only mean one thing! I still am in the Duelist Kingdom! Pegasus' illusions are not my thing, but he surely has the American spirit in the spectacle department."

He then points dramatically at Seto.

"I challenge you to a Duel! Right here, right now! Winner takes all! How about it, dweeb?"

VOICE TRACK

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Kaiba_11
"Heh... So it is you, Keith. I didn't expect someone like you to challenge me. Maybe you've lost the last shred of former glory you ever had. Or was that when you lost to Joey Wheeler?"

"Anyway, starting a new business always leaves me in the mood to crush someone. Lucky for you that you're here, Keith. You get to experience Seto Kaiba's first duel here in this city. And I'll make sure no one will forget your face around here when I'm done with you."
The General Roleplay - Page 15 Kaiba_13
"Let's DUEL!"
Triplemathics
Triplemathics

Back to top Go down

Post by General Tommy Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:21 pm

Peachy wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 15 6SyZkWR

As much as she wanted to ask about "Abominable Intelligences," she could hear the metallic thud of footsteps. Is it slow moving? It's difficult to tell with all the wares blocking the view. Sure enough, the clunk of each step drew closer and louder until finally part of the merchandise was sliced apart by a giant, electrified sword. The enemy finally came into view.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Stock_10

"PALM ROBOTICS STOCK MODEL. DESIGNATION: MECHA KNIGHT. STATUS: ACTIVE. DETECTED INTRUDERS."

Admittedly, Aqua expected something...bigger. This missile-carrying, sword wielding machine is almost past her knee in height.

But she knew better. Experiment 626 was of equal size to this thing and it could handle Gantu, that much she witnessed. And besides, this thing lacked 626's love and friendship.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 0ZacBLm

Aqua summoned her Keyblade. That thing's here for a fight, there's no other option.
Yep, they sprung a classic trap on Vespus. This foe seemed to prefer a melee weapon, but it had missile launchers on its back. The blade reminded Vespus of a Sollex-Aegis pattern Energy Blade, making it risky to fight in melee even with power weapons. However, Vespus did not need a Power Weapon to kill this thing. Being mechanical, the thing likely had quite a bit of weight to it, so rather than waste his time getting into close assault, Vespus decided to use his Power Armor's special feature to access another weapon of his, a Grav-Gun. He did not speak any words as he fired the beam on the machine, with an extremely powerful yet extremely localized field of high-intensity gravity hitting the target of the beam. The Grav-Gun created such a powerful field of gravity that, if fired at the right locations, it could bring down a building, though naturally the exact power of the weapon depended on his foe's weight. Vespus was banking on this target being incredibly heavy, and if nothing else, the beam would slow it down considerably.

Regiwi wrote:
-----------------------------------------------
AmeftoWriter wrote:From the other side, Phoenix would be able to see a miniature tank like object creeping around in between the seaweeds and with its camera attachment, it peered to the horde of Clamperl nearby as it closed and opened, over and over again.

And they both can see that the robots they both saw had the words PALM ROBOTICS written on the robots' side.

Also Phoenix would have felt a rather odd device vacuuming the floors as it bumped into his slippers.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 C700x410
The General Roleplay - Page 15 JmZj8Mx
Well, more Palm Robotics links, granted products of theirs being here aren't necessarily proof of anything, or helpful.
The General Roleplay - Page 15 PSD1S9i
This place does feel a lot more sci-fi than I expected though.

*He looks down at the vacuuming device.*
The General Roleplay - Page 15 5RC7EWi
With all these robots around I'm surprised they have as many workers here as they seem to.
The General Roleplay - Page 15 SeRT2Xi
So, where do you think Archie ran off to then er... sorry I don't think I caught your name yet?
"Alexis," the Summoner answered. "My name is Alexis. It's curious that Palm Robotics machines are here. Granted, given what little I understood those guys are big-shots with machines, so I guess these are just civilian models. As for where Archie ran off to...I'm going to assume wherever the biggest fish are around here, since he seems like the kind of guy who'd just wrestle with large fish, but that's a complete guess on my part. Might be better for us to just ask someone if they saw a pirate-looking guy run by them."
General Tommy
General Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenilein Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:07 am

"... What are you on about?"

IF approached Marisa, serious face on, and arms crossed, though one visibly contained the bottle she had just been using.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 IF-hmph_zpsbwpkfcwc

"Look, I don't know anything about these teams of yours, but you're clearly going overboard for some turf war! That thing you splashed me with almost killed me! You got what you deserved for carrying such dangerous weapons like that."

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Do0jIIu

"Huh!?" Marina was oh so very confused. "What are you on about?... Oh, right! You're the one I splatted, aren't you? Sorry, I don't usually keep track during battle, but... L-Look, I really didn't mean anything by it! Besides, it's just a sport, not actual war, right? That's why we have respawn points---"

She paused, looking around.

"...Actually... where are the respawn points? Uhh... I need to get back to normal, but... Somehow I can't... find..."

Marina panically kept looking around... things began to dawn on her.

"Oh my cod... This... It's... This isn't an arena, right? There's no spawn points, so..." She gulped. "Oh gosh, I didn't mean for this! I had no idea! I-I mean I just assumed... Oh no... I didn't want to kill anyone!! I swear, I-I'm not that kind of Oc-" She broke off, realizing this was a bad moment to invoke her species "-of girl! I...I..."

Says the person that actually has katars sticking out of her long sleeves. She shook her head.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 IF-haaah_zpswqrmtup6

"... But it doesn't feel right to talk this out while you're just confined there. Feels like I'm speaking to a pet."

The General Roleplay - Page 15 IF-Heh_zps6rujvbvu

"Hey, miss. Excuse me for a second."

Just as she had taken the bottle from Link, IF endeavored to get the bottle from Marisa. And with that, she had an experiment in mind.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 IF-nomore_zpsimdv2ct1

"I have no idea how you could dive in this stuff and be immune to it... But if it's good for you or something, here's the deal. No one shoots anyone anymore, and we talk this out. ... Hopefully in that festival over there? We clear? Or I'm really sending you to the Underworld this time."

"...You guys aren't Inklings, are you?"

She'd known that, of course. She'd figured they were a little different. But they were able to fight just fine, so she figured they were just from abroad, like her! It was supposed to be fine! It should have been...

"You look so much like us, I just assumed... Well, aside from that weird hair, of course. But that'd make sense! You don't have ink, so you didn't use any during the battle... Oh wow. This is so weird. How can something look so much like one of us, but not be able to dive into ink? I mean... The ink comes from us. We make it. Inside us. So, of course it's not dangerous for us! Don't you know that...?"

This was odd. How could anyone not know how Turf Wars worked, or what ink was?

"...Please, just let me out of here. It's so cramped. And... Uhh, but there's no spawn-point, right?"

Saying this, IF would try mixing the content of the two bottles: mainly pouring the ink on the one with Marina.

"...!!!"

Hurriedly, Marina dove into the ink given to her, and tried to pulls it in, but... It was no use. 
There wasn't enough left, and it'd been diluted too. As hard as her systems worked, she couldn't make her body reconstitute from this. The most she managed was to make her tentacles semi-tangible, but that was as far as she got. That was all. Nothing else. Just eight tiny octopus arms, vaguely sticking to an even tinier ghost. 

Marina's tiny ghost buried its face in the tentacles. 

"Uhh... What am I gonna do? My ink is gone... I-I can't respawn...! Am I gonna die like this? Out here, with nobody around I know? Pearlie's... she's never gonna know..."

Marina shook her head rapidly.

"No! No, I don't want that...! I don't want to...! I didn't make all the way out of the canyon and come so far, just for it to end like this...! I-I still want to sing...!"

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Tumbl258

Hau took a seat and leaned back, stretching.

"By the way, I guess I should ask... What exactly are we going out there to do?" he asked. "I mean, don't get me wrong, I love to help, but I figure I should know what's up ahead. Looking at how serious everyone's acting, I'm guessing it's gonna be dangerous...?"

His smile briefly dropped, but quickly returned, and he threw himself back into the seat, taking a breath.

"Well, whatever it is, we're gonna work it out. My Pokemon are reliable, don't worry!"

"Huh..." Lynne was surprised by this turn of events. Dropping her guard a little, she shuffled close to Weiss and began whispering to her.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 6fw7pj10

"Looks like those two have a history, huh... What do you think where they know each other from?"

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Revy_d10
"Nah. I've done my talking. Now, I'll let my girl here speak for me. But hey, maybe you could give me one good reason why I shouldn't do that, huh? Better make it fast though, because this trigger's looking pretty damn comfortable to rest my finger on."

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Tumbl483

"Weeeeeelll, you seeee....."

Rapunzel spoke slowly and as distractingly as possible. Just keep that woman's eyes on your face. Don't let her take notice of her hands. Raps had to be quick now. One wrong move and that weapon would go off, right? And judged by what Varian's weapons could do... Uhh, she really hated being on the other end of that barrel!

Split-seconds. That was all she had. As quickly as she could, Rapunzel flicked her hand, tossing her hair at the gun in an extremely exact angle. It struck and swung, with much more force than one would have expected from hair. Light, yet stable and with enough weight to cause noticable feedback. It was more like steel cords than actual hair!  Less than a second later it had wrapped itself around the weapon in a tight knot.
The General Roleplay - Page 15 Tumbl518

"...!"

Paying attention to not actually pull the trigger, Rapunzel tried to yank the weapon out of Revy's hand and into her own possession. Should she succeed, she'd try the same with Kino's weapon right away.

NOW FEATURING VOICE ACTING!

MEANWHILE, SOMEWHERE ELSE IN NO MAN'S CITY.

There is a lone, incredibly sexy Egyptian man by the age of 16 going on 24 standing in the streets of the wintery Mid-March No Man's City. 
How he got there, nobody knows. Not even he. Only one thing is clear to this mysterious stranger with perfectly groomed Anime hair.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 83957246-288-k274999

"Hm... What a very unfortunately place to a be in a body that is not currently used to colder climates, *and* wearing clothing thin enough for even Bakura to rip in half with his bare hands." spoke the glorious voice of DAN GREEN. "And he isn't even a main-character!"

You will notice he had a cape. He did not wrap said cape around him to protect himself from the cold.
He was much too sexy for that. And so he went on, shivering in the most badass way.

"...Now, where the heck am I? This place seems considerably less afterlife-y than where I was 10 seconds ago. And, most importantly, where're the card games at?"

Somewhere in the distance, our glorious hero heard a voice call.

"Let's DUEL!"

The General Roleplay - Page 15 04211

"AH! Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!"

And so he marched onwards, towards the call of games, of which he was the king, of course.

Barfoot and freezing, like the badass he was.

Also, by the way, he currently happened to be a ghost.

He did not notice that he was a ghost. He was much too sexy to notice that.

Last edited by Nenilein on Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:20 pm; edited 6 times in total
Nenilein
Nenilein
Admin

http://nenilein.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:04 am

Regiwi wrote:This is one our top products, the Mecha Knight Model 3.0. It isn't quite as formidable as previous models but what it loses in power it makes up for in maneuverability. It is currently retailing at 2000 but we can give a discount if you combine this purchase with one of our shop floor products of 200.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Stock_10

Sure enough, to verify the shopkeep's claims of it being maneuverable, the jetpack built in its wings fired up, allowing it to fly away from the point. A strange contraption on its back unfolded, revealing a long, scorpion tail-like claw that clung to the ceiling as the gravity sucked in. Said tail was triple the size of the base machine. How did it even compact itself like that on such a spherical form? Mecha Knight 3.0 proceeded to swing its sword, releasing shockwaves upon the intruders.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 0ZacBLm

Aqua immediately cartwheeled out of the way, firing Blizzaga spells on the thing as she got herself out of range. With it trying to fight off the pull of gravity, it was struck, now with a bit of frost on its metallic body.

Slowly, Madotsuki stirred from her bed.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 SAWc2gp

Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, she shifted to the edge of her bed and stood up.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Mado_r10

This is very definitely her room. As it should be. Dream diary on the writing desk, cushions scattered across the floor, the Kikiyamacom connected to the television with the NASU game cartridge in the slot... It was quieter and more muted than where Madotsuki was earlier.

Inclined to step outside, Madotsuki approached the sliding glass door and walked on the balcony.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 D1DMhMd

The usual sights on an unimpressive day. Maybe she should go back inside and write what happened earlier in the diary. Yes, record what happened so she doesn't forget it. In she goes.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 CyeIeix

Making herself comfortable in the chair, she opened her book.

She scribbled the details of the people she met in the dream: the ferrywoman on her boat, the key-wielding girl and her medal, the strange man in the suit, the sudden appearance of the pink-haired girl who talked to the ferrywoman. Madotsuki doodled their appearances in the pages.
Spoiler:

There we go. Now they're recorded properly.
Peachy
Peachy

https://kazumijade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:32 am

Shuda wrote:She keeps quiet for now, watching the way Spider-man and Tuslo handled the situation. Efficiently well done, even against such middling foes. The talk turning to Big P elicits a soft sigh, her focused eyes now trained to the front door. Best to hold steady as the lovely conversation goes on, though one comment gets a remark. "...I would recommend the coffee for this talk. Few places make it so well."
*Just then, a Barista who's clearly not paid enough for this pokes her head out from behind the counter.*

Y-you want coffees then Miss?
Triplemathics wrote:Kristoph squints and lets out a sigh.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Kristo12
"Hmph... What a sorry excuse for a day this turned out to be. The lot of you are obviously not going to obediently turn around and leave with a smile if I ask you to, are you? Forget about Big P and be on your way."
The General Roleplay - Page 15 MdCgbFZ
Well, to be fair, you probably wouldn't be able to tell if I was smiling at the moment, but you're right.
Tuslo wrote:"If you're the boss of these criminals, who work for Big P, I'd have thought you'd know more about the guy than these thugs do. I'm going to guess either you're as oblivious as these thugs are, or you at least know who we could go see to learn more about what's going on."
The General Roleplay - Page 15 VMwYwm4
Do you have proof then that these criminals work for Big P?
The General Roleplay - Page 15 WHqcu1j
We've seen the thugs running protection rackets around this city, and we've heard them boasting about how they're part of Big P's empire. We asked them where they all hang out and they kindly pointed right to this place.
The General Roleplay - Page 15 MCpIcjT
Boasting about being part of 'Big P's Empire'? That sounds rather foolish I'd say given the rumours I've heard. How do you know though that they're not simply playing on that? Using rumours of some 'Big P' to try and make themselves sound tougher?
Don't give me that, I know they were involved with Big P, a certain pink haired robotgirl proved it.
The General Roleplay - Page 15 5k7XW66
How fascinating. That still doesn't prove that anyone here works for Big P. Some of those who work for us can get a bit rough when someone arrives unannounced, so for their attack I apologise. Still, legally speaking, you have no right to come in here demanding answers, would you not agree Kristoph?

*Meanwhile, at the aquarium.*
General Tommy wrote:"Alexis," the Summoner answered.  "My name is Alexis.  It's curious that Palm Robotics machines are here.  Granted, given what little I understood those guys are big-shots with machines, so I guess these are just civilian models.  As for where Archie ran off to...I'm going to assume wherever the biggest fish are around here, since he seems like the kind of guy who'd just wrestle with large fish, but that's a complete guess on my part.  Might be better for us to just ask someone if they saw a pirate-looking guy run by them."
The General Roleplay - Page 15 XB63twB
Ah, well hello Alexis, I'm Phoenix Wright, Ace Pianist.
The General Roleplay - Page 15 9QhkZba
Hm, you're right, he seems a pretty 'fishy' guy so that's probably the best place to check.
Let's see then who we can ask...

*He looks around for anyone nearby.*
-------------------------------------------------------
((Lot of exposition here, skip to the end of the post for the tl;dr >><<))
Nenilein wrote:"Huh..." Lynne was surprised by this turn of events. Dropping her guard a little, she shuffled close to Weiss and began whispering to her.

"Looks like those two have a history, huh... What do you think where they know each other from?"
*Hearing Lynne's whispering, he guessed she was likely unaware of who this is.*
The General Roleplay - Page 15 KgPyXKT
He likes to call himself, 'The Master'. A fiend who glories in chaos and destruction. He is one of my own people... or was.
The General Roleplay - Page 15 ET2XntQ
I last ran into him on my first travel to this time, one year ago I believe. We have fought many times, but seeing the state of things, we decided to work together to try and stop whatever was causing all of this.
The General Roleplay - Page 15 X6HDekp
Until you betrayed me Doctor, and left me like this!
The General Roleplay - Page 15 HQZHqwR
You know you really should listen, I was just getting to that part. It was on a planet far from here, a rather primitive world, no guns or lasers but swords and bows. It was there we ran into the Daleks.
One Year Ago. (CLICK HERE):
The General Roleplay - Page 15 ET2XntQ
The World Ender was a Dalek device, one of their last remaining ones in this time. A device capable of destroying a planet whilst keeping those in the immediate vicinity shielded. Of course, the survivors would be left floating in space, but that is no concern to a Dalek.
Well then Doctor, tell them. Tell them why you betrayed me.
The General Roleplay - Page 15 MlHUKcH
...The Master decided the solution to our problem was to take the World Ender. We'd located it atop the highest tower in the city, it was there he told me of his plans...

The World Ender (CLICK HERE):
I had been reverted to my previous form when this crisis began Doctor. When you left I began to regenerate... but I learnt quickly that fate had decided to play a trick on me. It seems I was in what counted as my 13th and final body. My regeneration attempt caused me to become this... but I clung to life, determined to track you down.
The World Ender malfunctioned. It destroyed the tower but not the planet. After some time, I summoned the strength to get to my feet, and return to my TARDIS. Then I saw it however...

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Psychic_zpsnrapn9pg
That being. The one fighting above as we speak. It fired a ball of energy into the very core of the planet, and the world began to burn. It was... glorious Doctor.
I knew however that I could not admire it for long, and admittedly, my admiration of the fire and destruction caused my TARDIS to be damaged in my escape. I crash landed here.
Here I sat for a year, trapped with a damaged TARDIS, surviving when I could off of whatever made it's way into my lair...

*He gestures to a pile of bones in the corner of the room. It's probably best not to describe what sort of bones.*
I was waiting... holding on to see what would come first. A chance for my vengeance? Or... the end.
The General Roleplay - Page 15 GoCWTdF
So that's all you hung on for then? To kill me? Well I do wish you'd hurry up and get it over with. Honestly if it's between being killed now or listening to you till the end of eternity I know what I'd rather do.

*The Master steps forward again aiming something in his hand at the Doctor.*
The General Roleplay - Page 15 EBFGFgb
YOU DARE TEST ME DOCTOR?

*The Doctor shoots a glance at Lynne as she stands next to Weiss.*

((Tl;dr, the Master worked with the Doctor when he first got to the Dark Future but they had an argument which resulted in the Master falling and regenerating, only his body was technically his 13th and final one meaning he could not regenerate and is turned into a skeletal corpselike being, living on through malice against the Doctor, crash landing in the city and waiting for vengeance.))
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda51 Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:59 pm

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Reikog10

The Barista that shows up is going to be given that glare. The lady does a quick head count of the major players in the room, before nodding. "Five." Nothing for any of the thugs, just for Kristoph, Colress, Spiderman, Tuslo, and herself. This conversation had an edge to it similar to what one would find in a field of battle, and both the Spider and the scientist had equally good points.

"...."

She'll slide her case down to the ground for now, becoming a bit more relaxed in this moment of confrontation. Of course, another fight wouldn't do good.

"...I suggest both of you calm down. Spider. He's right. Proof beyond the word of a low rank is required. You're chasing a shadow. A tiny light like that will not work."

She turns to Colress, giving him a small nod. No name yet, so she sticks with her plan of naming based off uniform. "And you...scientist. Your organization needs...restructuring if they're making claims like that. Especially between attacking guests for the cafe and letting everyone in earshot know that one of these two were 'the creep who messed with our boys'." The glare is...quite oppressive at this point, and it passes over the various thugs as well. This is not the look of a happy woman.
Shuda51
Shuda51

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Ilha Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:32 am

Rohan wrote:
Meanwhile back at the entrance...

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Tenor11
"Man this sick job is giving me a good workout! Soon, I'd be able to beat Ilma's ass as the most handsomest man in Alola, yo!"

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Tumblr14
"Sigh... as much as I would love to ignore these morons, they are blocking the other paths, by doing some sort of hideous dance routine. Such a misuse of plot device, terrible..."

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Tumblr18
"Thus it seems the only way we could progress in this investigation is to go through this "SPECIAL VIEWING AREA" that they are not blocking."

Rohan proceeds to walk to the door.
The General Roleplay - Page 15 Tumblr49
"Come on then, we cant be wasting anymore time than all of you did, by just standing here. Especially the red parrot and the blue jay over there."

In truth, Rohan's just trying to cover up that he got too distracted and let Archie run off.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Mia-oh11
"Red parrot...? Well, his name does remind me of one, but... It isn't a fair comparison."

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Mia-gr10
"Since, you know, the parrot was a far better listener. And maybe a tad smarter?" Mia giggled. Was that purely a joke? Maybe. We'll never know.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Mia-no11
"Anyway, I'll be right behind you, Mr. Kishibe. Please show us the way."

Of course Mia could find the way to the door by herself. However, since Rohan was supposed to be the fighter to protect them, he should be the one opening the doors and triggering any traps, right?
Jessica Ilha
Jessica Ilha

Back to top Go down

Post by DimitriBarronmore Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:14 am

Skuld wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 15 2212

"You're... not one for words, are you?"

Skuld raised an eyebrow. What a strange, strange man she'd run into here. Well, he seemed able to hold his own in a fight though. Perhaps that could prove useful in the end...!

The General Roleplay - Page 15 2410

"Well, if you're not an enemy, I might have a favor to ask of you though! You see, I'm looking for a friend... A fellow Dandelion, who has gone astray. She's a girl a little younger than me, carrying the same weapon as mine. Do you think you could help me find her? ...Oh, no need to talk, by the way! Showing directions is more than enough."

"Hmmm..."

Well, although the Mighty Plumber hadn't seen any other Dandelions around, of either the flower or the person variety, this sounded like a grade-A sidequest. And he never turned down an extra star or two, or whatever reward there happened to be in store this time around.

He needed something to do anyways, given that this was the closest thing he'd seen to a plot.
Now then, where to start looking...

"Okey, let's-a-go!"

Turning on a dime, the world's jumpiest man promptly began diving (and somersaulting) off in a seemingly random direction, confident that the plot would revolve around him as always. But he seemed to know where he was going?

Shocker wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 15 U7wyfwi

While perhaps that statement was true for some, one particular member of this little crime circle seemed a little less patient than some of the others. For you see...

DRAMATIC FLASHBACK (to thirty seconds ago wrote:
The General Roleplay - Page 15 Leanon10
(This seems like a lot of prep work for one hit. I wonder how long this will take...)

While the apparent ringleaders of the operation had gone to do their part of the job, a certain jackal had been set to keep lookout until after the train was stopped. A boring job, although thankfully he had a spot in view of the tracks, and so he would know exactly when the train was about to come through. And come through it did, followed shortly by an awful lot of vibration and noise.

That didn't quite seem right.

After just a cursory glance to check that there was still someone nearby to watch this pathway (he didn't actually care if there was, he just felt that he might as well follow protocol), the mercenary promptly abandoned his post and legged it to where the train stopped moving.

Thanks, unnecessary flashback box.

While he wasn't as fast as some others of his kind, our grey-furred fellow was certainly known for being light on his feet, and Zero arrived in ample time to hop into the train's doorway and question what the idea was with all the noise.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Worrie16
"What's the idea with all the noise? Are you trying to drag the authorities down here after us?"
DimitriBarronmore
DimitriBarronmore

https://dimitri-barronmore.carrd.co/

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverie Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:51 pm

The General Roleplay - Page 15 C5qD0y6

"So here's the bit that's got me really confused. If this ink isn't harmful to squid things, how do you fight with it?"

The General Roleplay - Page 15 2e5mvL5

"I think, just perhaps, maybe that's not the most pressing issue at hand. And isn't this sort of your fault?"

The General Roleplay - Page 15 GQJLhrh

"Huh, well... I guess you're probably right."

Scowling fiercely, Marisa began flipping through a pocket-sized, magical tome that had until now been sneakily hidden within her sleeve. Her expression grew increasingly frustrated until the girl gave up with a loud sigh.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 S2cPWVP

"Doesn't look like I've got any magic for making spirits come back to life - but that ain't surprising, since dying is kind of a big deal, even here."

The General Roleplay - Page 15 BvODabA

"You acted like you can do that, though, where you're from. Is that right?"

The General Roleplay - Page 15 N2b2QFI

(A sustainable, clean way of coming back from the dead? Duh, no way I'm gonna miss a chance like this.)

At that moment, a hand made its way onto the magician's shoulder, sending a brief shiver down her spine. Marisa recoiled visibly, a look of panic about her.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Upvq8Os

"Gah! God damn, don't do that, you crazy hermit!"

Kasen:

"Were you about to suggest going out of your way to help someone? Look at how far you've come, Marisa. I'll be giving you a hand, of course."

The General Roleplay - Page 15 GQJLhrh

(Wh-What is this, Humiliate and/or Pick on Marisa Day?!)

Last edited by Reverie on Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Reverie
Reverie

Back to top Go down

Post by AmeftoWriter Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:12 pm

*Cue the King dying*

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Demoma17
"Wot the bloody hell, was e-- Did he just gone all belly up like that!?"

*Sees the horde of enemies flooding in*

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Demoma14
"ACH! We have to retreat! No use fightin' fer a king that's kicked the bucket!"

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Demoma20
"Speakin' of em buckets. W'ere is that ol' bloody robot gone to now?"

Meanwhile inside the castle...

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Giphy_11
"Do do do~~ Ah... now that I have elegantly done my part of the battle.... It is now time for me, Bender... to grab my... rewards..."

Bender wanders around the castle in search for treasure and more booze.

Regiwi wrote:
The General Roleplay - Page 15 XB63twB
Ah, well hello Alexis, I'm Phoenix Wright, Ace Pianist.
The General Roleplay - Page 15 9QhkZba
Hm, you're right, he seems a pretty 'fishy' guy so that's probably the best place to check.
Let's see then who we can ask...

*He looks around for anyone nearby.*

Phoenix spots a rather familiar individual, except, its wearing blue instead of red. It turned to them and gave them a friendly yet muffled hello

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Tumblr70
"Hewwwoo!"

Jessica Ilha wrote:
The General Roleplay - Page 15 Mia-oh11
"Red parrot...? Well, his name does remind me of one, but... It isn't a fair comparison."

"Since, you know, the parrot was a far better listener. And maybe a tad smarter?" Mia giggled. Was that purely a joke? Maybe. We'll never know.

"Anyway, I'll be right behind you, Mr. Kishibe. Please show us the way."

Of course Mia could find the way to the door by herself. However, since Rohan was supposed to be the fighter to protect them, he should be the one opening the doors and triggering any traps, right?
((Gee... thanks Mia...)))

Rohan proceeded to open the door to the Area, and to his surprise, it was an elevator.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Tumblr31
"Odd... I would have expected stairs, but an elevator? I suppose everyone deserves to see this "Special Viewing Area" But why only one elevator?"

He then entered and saw that the only options he could go to are the second floor, and the main floor.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Tumblr60
"Only two? Which means the second floor would be where we want to go. Hurry up then you three, it seems we have no choice but to go up!"
AmeftoWriter
AmeftoWriter

Back to top Go down

Post by kazuma Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:35 pm

Despair destroying agency wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 15 02_zps2gby4htd

"But think about it! Your sister is training with that Buddhist monk now, right? Don't monks have to let go of all their earthly wants to reach enlightment? Maybe you won't even need to worry about a loan then!"

The General Roleplay - Page 15 07_zpsuhmxztah

"But in case you do, just come with me! If all goes as I plan, we'll either get the humans' favor and we can do whatever we want, or we can loot the newcomers and get the money you need! How about it?"

Being on the receiving end of such affection was a foreign feeling for Shion and it made her hair stand uneasy as she was expecting her debt to be increased 100 fold as payment... But oddly enough she didn't feel more poor than she always was when around her younger sister. The celestial really was a oddity among their kind it seems.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 2bSGst8

"That's... a fair point I'd like to think. I'm just so used to her changing her attitude when it comes to down payments like they were the clothes she changes on a hourly basis."

Speaking as her form fades away it's moments later she appears again behind Tenshi floating just the same but with a more determined look about her. So what if her luck was the absolute negative value that got worse each day? Things could change ever so slightly... Probably.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 TT1BfY6

"A-And... T-Thanks... For that. Ahem... We should get going however. Otherwise they might start hiding their coins faster than I can ask for a single coin."

Looking down at the glitched being that had lost it's form Yuki glanced at the distance from where the man was shot from. That combatant certainly had quite the aim to make such a accurate strike from that range while being pursued by someone able to move via spatial abnormalities.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Stare_10

"... You wish to travel to this destination called... 'Rocket Game Corner'?"

She asked slowly while watching the snipers movements once more. Was that perhaps a added affect of the rifle she carried... Or perhaps it was a special composition and reaction from the ammunition used... Whatever the case, she wasn't going to let Haruhi be next and with a slightly blank huff lifted the proud girl off her feet and into her small arms which would probably surprise the happy go lucky girl but her safety was at risk here in the open.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Yuki_s10

"If that is your purgative I'll see to it that we make haste..."

When in reality this was just her way of moving her from harms way. Things just had their way of playing out for Haruhi it seems.

Apollo who was pushed out of the way last month by the totally normal dressed mooks. But little did they know this trauma had rendered him unconscious while standing up. Okay, not really but would you talk back to those guys? I mean they have sick moves!

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Bapoll10

"D-Don't worry I never intended to get in your way from the get go..."

Brushing it off as a simple greeting he was soon found his senses once more under attack by the evil forces of his employer and a hipster.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Bapoll19

"Hey now... I'll have you know I passed the bar exam and it only took me one try! Let's see a parrot do that!"

And suddenly it donned on him that he was offended by a parrot... Maybe it was time to just zip it and move into the elevator before they decided to come up with something else to joke about. Which of course he made haste in doing while gently moving Trucy inside as well.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Bapoll17

"Still... This place is pretty big... But why do they have those oddly dressed guys skulking around like they own they place? You'd think they'd be in well... Uniform?"

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Kek_pa10

"Haha! That was so hurtful I almost laughed! Well... Actually I did! Pretty good for a inborn...? Whatever they call it doesn't matter!"

Letting out a sigh as he landed on her shoulder despite her swatting he was making himself comfortable which he was to no ones surprise, his specialty.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Pain_m10

"Now listen human soul lady! How would you like to get a promotion? It's simple! ... I think And all we need to do is go get that a little brat with a key! It'll be the perfect gift for you know who... And all YOU need to do is take this BIG key and drive her back here in a cage."

While he was giving her all the exposition he dropped a overly large key into her hands which may or may not cause her to lose her balance. He could fly after all so he wasn't bothered. However upon closer inspection it seemed the writing with a name was inscribed in it.

https://i.imgur.com/wFOekf7.png

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Kek_pa10

"Once the old hot light is out for his nap it'll be a while anyway before he stumbles back up lighting everything on fire. But we can improve his mood by going above and beyond our normal jobs! Think of our vacation hours!"

Meanwhile in the subway a man was running interference and making sure no noisy onlookers made it down the path to his temporary allies.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Cx7EYLv

"Hmph... To think someone as skilled as me would be hired to perform a simple task as this... And worst of all "no killing" they say. These are dark times indeed."

He whispered to himself with arms folded as he eyed a onlooker who was getting far too close luckily they got the hint and ran off. If only his bad mood would do the same.
kazuma
kazuma

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:33 am

AmeftoWriter wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 15 Demoma14
"ACH! We have to retreat! No use fightin' fer a king that's kicked the bucket!"

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Demoma20
"Speakin' of em buckets. W'ere is that ol' bloody robot gone to now?"
*Gwonam flies over with his carpet to Demoman.*
The General Roleplay - Page 15 G6smpBL
The General Roleplay - Page 15 C8ClCoS
It is written, we must flee.

Meanwhile inside the castle...

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Giphy_11
"Do do do~~ Ah... now that I have elegantly done my part of the battle.... It is now time for me, Bender... to grab my... rewards..."

Bender wanders around the castle in search for treasure and more booze.
*Bender would come across the treasure room of Hyrule Castle! As he might have expected...*
The General Roleplay - Page 15 UmLVZ8bThe General Roleplay - Page 15 J6FGpioThe General Roleplay - Page 15 VRJBjpRThe General Roleplay - Page 15 Q3fgryg
There wasn't much of any monetary value there. There were however some paintings it seemed of happier times...*
----------------------------------------------------------------
Ame wrote:
Phoenix spots a rather familiar individual, except, its wearing blue instead of red. It turned to them and gave them a friendly yet muffled hello

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Tumblr70
"Hewwwoo!"
The General Roleplay - Page 15 KVwEBBh
...Oh.
(...Is this some sort of demon haunting me? It feels like I run into it no matter where I go in this city. I feel like... like I've seen it somewhere too. Some time ago...)
Er... you didn't... happen to see some guy who looked like a pirate run by did you? Dressed in a lot of blue? Pretty excited too from when we saw him last.

*Meanwhile, further away in a warehouse somewhere in town, there's a gathering of the gang leaders of No Man's City.*
The General Roleplay - Page 15 Siwfspx
"So that's why I say we take a stand! Big P's over, weirdos like that Spider creep are showing up now! Till now it was people like that group who were always fighting space aliens or some crap, but now we're getting people actually poking their nose into regular crime here too."

"But, Big P stopped all those other weirdos causing all sorts of gang wars. Look at how well we've been doing since he got here!"

"Yeah, that was all nice and good whilst it was the regular cops, but now we've got freaks who can throw around buildings. Hell, I saw on tv something about a little kid who was blasting giant lasers down the street."

"You're right... fine. We were called here by that weird Secretary of his. We tell him he's done in this town, him and his Branch Managers. Afterall, it's our muscle he's built his empire off of. He arrived here with nothing just like those other freaks."

*They all start nodding and agreeing with each other.*
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:13 am

"Well, then, it would seem as though you sorely underestimate Big P."

The secretary approached the angry mob, arms crossed.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Xj4lcWj

"You talk as though you are responsible for everything Big P did. That's error number one. He and the Branch Managers are not to be trifled with and you should consider yourself lucky to not fully see their bad side. Error number two: you assumed they, and by extension myself, came to town with nothing. Each Branch Manager was carefully selected for their abilities that you wouldn't comprehend even if you saw it firsthand."

The General Roleplay - Page 15 4tXleja

"No wonder he sent me here. You've already thrown the white flag when we've barely started. We do, after all, have more tricks up our sleeves."
Peachy
Peachy

Back to top Go down

Post by General Tommy Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:53 am

As the Grav-Gun is not quite the same as simply pushing one downwards, so much as a localized black hole in effect, Mecha-Knight getting on the ceiling would do absolutely nothing to prevent it from being crushed to death by the Grav-Gun. Vespus swiftly dodged out of the way of the shockwaves, his body moving at speeds that seem unfairly fast for a guy that big and wearing what amounted to 100 kg of armor.

Tuslo seemed frustrated. She understood that they probably knew very little, but she was itching for a fight more than anything else right now, and her chance at a big fight was going nowhere. Deciding that now was the time for words, she forced down her burning desire to punch something. "Look, I know that we shouldn't just demand answers, but the thing is, people are out there who are in trouble because of this 'Big P' person, and right now, our only lead pointed us here. If you really don't know anything about Big P, then fine, but the thug we interrogated said to come here for information, so that's why we're here.

"If you don't know the guy personally, that's fine, but we need a lead to continue this search. Surely you might have something that we can follow, even if it's so much as some random talk from the guys who come in here? I can't imagine that if these thugs are that loose-lipped about their allegiances they'd be keeping their mouths shut around you, especially if they work for you."
General Tommy
General Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:13 am

Sure enough, Mecha Knight is being slowly crushed from the inside. One could see sparks flying out of the frozen machine. It wasn't used to this kind of weaponry used against it, but it refused give up. Unhooked from the ceiling, it fired more torpedoes than what its four missile barrels suggest. Seriously, how did they cram more than four missiles in those things.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 T1i9Gxs

Aqua wondered how the man was able to move with heavy armor like that. Continuing to cast Blizzaga, she was able to take out most of the missiles and hindered Mecha Knight further. The machine retaliated by firing lasers from its single eye.
Peachy
Peachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:57 am

General Tommy wrote:Tuslo seemed frustrated.  She understood that they probably knew very little, but she was itching for a fight more than anything else right now, and her chance at a big fight was going nowhere.  Deciding that now was the time for words, she forced down her burning desire to punch something.  "Look, I know that we shouldn't just demand answers, but the thing is, people are out there who are in trouble because of this 'Big P' person, and right now, our only lead pointed us here.  If you really don't know anything about Big P, then fine, but the thug we interrogated said to come here for information, so that's why we're here.

"If you don't know the guy personally, that's fine, but we need a lead to continue this search.  Surely you might have something that we can follow, even if it's so much as some random talk from the guys who come in here? I can't imagine that if these thugs are that loose-lipped about their allegiances they'd be keeping their mouths shut around you, especially if they work for you."
*Noticing Tuslo seems fairly amped up, Colress casually taps on his pad a little.*
The General Roleplay - Page 15 SKg5JD4
What are you doing?
Hm? Oh, don't mind me. I'm just curious to see what I can pick up regarding your strength. I think it best I leave Kristoph to answer your points, he is a lawyer afterall.

*He looks at the screen waiting to receive a reading of Tuslo's strength. Meanwhile, across town...*

Peachy wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 15 Xj4lcWj

"You talk as though you are responsible for everything Big P did. That's error number one. He and the Branch Managers are not to be trifled with and you should consider yourself lucky to not fully see their bad side. Error number two: you assumed they, and by extension myself, came to town with nothing. Each Branch Manager was carefully selected for their abilities that you wouldn't comprehend even if you saw it firsthand."

The General Roleplay - Page 15 4tXleja

"No wonder he sent me here. You've already thrown the white flag when we've barely started. We do, after all, have more tricks up our sleeves."
"Oh really? Then how come if you're all hiding such a 'bad side', Big P's letting these clowns go around beating up our guys? Hell I just got the call earlier that Billy Bladeface was just picked up after fighting some guy in red pyjamas."
((He didn't mention them also being beaten up by a kid.))

"Big P needs us. He can act as high and mighty as he wants, but we're still the guys who handle the mooks on the ground. They won't listen to your 'Branch Managers' or whatever crap you call those guys. If he didn't need us he'd have wacked us ages ago now."

"Exactly. These streets were ours, what are you gonna do if we decide to take em back?"

*With these words, all the punks present start pulling out various weapons, staring at Susie.*
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:30 am

"How cute. You think you have the higher ground. Really, all we needed from you was to stall for time. And now that Big P and the Managers have properly set up..."

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Js1EDrA

"We have no need for you anymore. In fact, you've already been replaced."

Susie pulled out a tube of what appeared to be purple liquid inside. After a toss in the air, the liquid shattered the tube and splattered to the ground. The goopy liquid bubbled before a blob rose from the pool, slowly taking on the form of one of the mooks. The mook's body began to solidify, taking on the colors of the original.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Xj4lcWj

"Competent, obedient... This is what we are capable of. Kind of a shame you have to die now but at least the sneak preview was worth it! Now then, destroy them!"

The clone raised his automated rifle and began to fire into the mob.
Peachy
Peachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:36 am

Peachy wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 15 Xj4lcWj

"Competent, obedient... This is what we are capable of. Kind of a shame you have to die now but at least the sneak preview was worth it! Now then, destroy them!"

The clone raised his automated rifle and began to fire into the mob.
"W-what the hell is tha-"

*BANG!*

*The other gangsters flip over a table and duck behind it for cover. Most of them are gunned down pretty quickly, with only a few remaining behind cover.*

"Fine! Fine we'll follow ya! J-j-just give us another chance!"
--------------------------------------------------------------
*Portals began opening all over the place it seemed. Ganon was unsure of what this might mean for his strategy of letting his minions do whatever they wanted and waitING for a blood moon to revive them again, but he wasn't too concerned, then he got some news he'd been waiting all his life to hear.*
The General Roleplay - Page 15 609yfek
The King's dead!
The General Roleplay - Page 15 7UW8unB
GRRRRREAT! No Link, no Zelda and now the King has DAID! Time to make my face the GREATEST IN HYRULE!

*Ganon rose into the sky, his figure floating above the battlefield with power only provided by CD-I. He looked down on his new Kingdom. His voice bellowed out all over the land.*
The General Roleplay - Page 15 U42XyP9
YOU! ARE MY PRISONERS!
The General Roleplay - Page 15 LwLtVbK
Hey!
The General Roleplay - Page 15 7UW8unB
SILENCE! HECTAN! KEEP THE RUNT IN CHAINS!
The General Roleplay - Page 15 QKkdGr5
Yesss Master.

*Whilst Hectan took Fari away in chains, Ganon began to transform.*
The General Roleplay - Page 15 U42XyP9
My face... WILL BECOME GREAT!

*It was then, in that moment, that Ganon became the legend spoken of long throughout Koridai, Hyrule and Gamelon. The darkest plague, most terrible disaster and pox upon the world.*
The General Roleplay - Page 15 50kaj8q
The General Roleplay - Page 15 O4v6bjk
I AM CALAMITY GANON!
The General Roleplay - Page 15 YcV2D0Q
Woooahh.

*Gwonam turns to anyone still standing.*
The General Roleplay - Page 15 O8S7Ein
We must go!
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by General Tommy Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:53 pm

Vespus had to disengage the Grav-Gun to prevent it from overheating and ran around to avoid the missiles, making certain to use the crates of other mechs as cover for the missiles to detonate against. Until his Grav-Gun was cooled off, he couldn't shoot for a bit. Still, that shouldn't be too much of an issue, since the gun could cool down in a few seconds.

Colress could easily tell that Tuslo was generating an incredible amount of power. Far moreso than any human could possibly hope to generate, let alone a child like herself. However, what may be more difficult for Colress to detect is that Tuslo is still suppressing her Power Level, so the readout he get is probably inaccurate to what Tuslo can really do. Still, the amount of power that Tuslo could generate so far was quite impressive.
General Tommy
General Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:31 pm

General Tommy wrote:Colress could easily tell that Tuslo was generating an incredible amount of power.  Far moreso than any human could possibly hope to generate, let alone a child like herself.  However, what may be more difficult for Colress to detect is that Tuslo is still suppressing her Power Level, so the readout he get is probably inaccurate to what Tuslo can really do.  Still, the amount of power that Tuslo could generate so far was quite impressive.
(Interesting. She is the most powerful one I've come across so far. Far too powerful for what I have in mind... yes, I can't point them in the direction of Palm Robotics. That would be... too much. It seems, this is something I'll have to send upstairs...)
The General Roleplay - Page 15 SKg5JD4
*With a single tap of his screen, the details are sent to an unknown location, to a certain Big P sat in the shadows.*

Big P: What's this? Well... that could be a problem. Maybe she can solve this though. I believe she had some pets she was eager to try out. Yes... yes I think this will work.

*He picks up his phone. Susie would find her phone starts ringing.*
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by AmeftoWriter Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:07 am

Regiwi wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 15 KVwEBBh
...Oh.
(...Is this some sort of demon haunting me? It feels like I run into it no matter where I go in this city. I feel like... like I've seen it somewhere too. Some time ago...)
Er... you didn't... happen to see some guy who looked like a pirate run by did you? Dressed in a lot of blue? Pretty excited too from when we saw him last.

Phoenix would definitely recognize the similar muffled voice by the obviously similar person? Creature? In any case, it as unrecognizable as it was before. Though unlike the red coloured one, this blue coloured one is more understanding, and has better hearing it seems.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Maxres15
"Mmpha, mmmth mmohp mmmfphiop...."

In short he pointed in a direction opposite to them, heading back to the hallway to the main entrance.

He then pulled out a long cord and brought it to the other side and it carried a sign which said:

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Closed10

And with that...

The General Roleplay - Page 15 87070311
"Beat it yo! We hafta clean this hole, you know what we're saying?"

______________________________________________________________________-

kazuma wrote:
Apollo who was pushed out of the way last month by the totally normal dressed mooks. But little did they know this trauma had rendered him unconscious while standing up. Okay, not really but would you talk back to those guys? I mean they have sick moves!

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Bapoll10

"D-Don't worry I never intended to get in your way from the get go..."

Brushing it off as a simple greeting he was soon found his senses once more under attack by the evil forces of his employer and a hipster.

"Hey now... I'll have you know I passed the bar exam and it only took me one try! Let's see a parrot do that!"

And suddenly it donned on him that he was offended by a parrot... Maybe it was time to just zip it and move into the elevator before they decided to come up with something else to joke about. Which of course he made haste in doing while gently moving Trucy inside as well.

"Still... This place is pretty big... But why do they have those oddly dressed guys skulking around like they own they place? You'd think they'd be in well... Uniform?"

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Tumblr45
"That's a matter for another time, for now, you should join me. I can't hold this elevator any longer. Or do you prefer to be left behind along with these mooks?"

Regiwi wrote:
*Gwonam flies over with his carpet to Demoman.*
The General Roleplay - Page 15 G6smpBL
The General Roleplay - Page 15 C8ClCoS
It is written, we must flee.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Tumbl246
"Yeah yeah, I got 'em memo!"

The Demoman then rushed back to the castle, not knowing that Bender is inside, looting.

Regiwi wrote:*Bender would come across the treasure room of Hyrule Castle! As he might have expected...*
The General Roleplay - Page 15 UmLVZ8bThe General Roleplay - Page 15 J6FGpioThe General Roleplay - Page 15 VRJBjpRThe General Roleplay - Page 15 Q3fgryg
There wasn't much of any monetary value there. There were however some paintings it seemed of happier times...*

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Tumbl288
"Aww man, what the hell is this crap? These all look like some crappy 70's crap that Fry keeps telling me about..."

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Tumbl290
"Although... I could sell these for like 400% of its value, as a cleverly con robot scheme of mine. Ah sure why not."

He took the crap and placed it inside his never ending chest cavity. He then took the paintings without even a look or care for them, and shoved them all inside.
AmeftoWriter
AmeftoWriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Ilha Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:18 am

Yuki wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 15 Stare_10
"... You wish to travel to this destination called... 'Rocket Game Corner'?"

She asked slowly while watching the snipers movements once more. Was that perhaps a added affect of the rifle she carried... Or perhaps it was a special composition and reaction from the ammunition used... Whatever the case, she wasn't going to let Haruhi be next and with a slightly blank huff lifted the proud girl off her feet and into her small arms which would probably surprise the happy go lucky girl but her safety was at risk here in the open.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Yuki_s10
"If that is your purgative I'll see to it that we make haste..."

When in reality this was just her way of moving her from harms way. Things just had their way of playing out for Haruhi it seems.

Haruhi was suddenly off the ground.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Order_10
"Wha- Yuki, let me go!"

Oh, right, Haruhi almost forgot... That talkative girl was just pretending to be Yuki, right? Or could it be that this city's atmosphere was changing Yuki, to make her one of the city's strange phenomena? That was a possibility.

If that was true, then maybe Haruhi herself could...?
Nah, not likely. Those kind of things tend to happen to everyone else except the protagonist. And Haruhi was the protagonist of her own life, right?
But still, that would be so cool... Or would it?

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Baka10
"To answer your question, yes, I do wish to go to this party. Problem?"

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Gotta_10
"I mean, doesn't everything look like we just should go?"

The General Roleplay - Page 15 The_sm10
"It's such a common pattern in fiction! You know, 'a stranger gives an invitation to the protagonist and her cute sidekick, and then plot ensues'! Can you just ignore it? I know you can't!"

----------------------------

Apollo wrote:Brushing it off as a simple greeting he was soon found his senses once more under attack by the evil forces of his employer and a hipster.

"Polly was a tougher nut to crack, though. You speak up too easily."

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Mia-be21
"Anyway, sorry if I went too far and offended you. I just wanted to make sure you were still with us; you got hypnotized by the employees' moves back there."

"Also, good point, Apollo. Those clothes don't look like anything I'd call 'uniform'. And we've seen a lot of strange uniforms, haven't we...?"

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Mia-be17
"But Mr. Kishibe is right. We can discuss it later, now we've must hurry up before this place closes."
Jessica Ilha
Jessica Ilha

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:18 am

Regiwi wrote:
"W-what the hell is tha-"

*BANG!*

*The other gangsters flip over a table and duck behind it for cover. Most of them are gunned down pretty quickly, with only a few remaining behind cover.*

"Fine! Fine we'll follow ya! J-j-just give us another chance!"

The General Roleplay - Page 15 EVKv68u

"That's more like it. I'm glad you agree. However, just to make sure this doesn't happen again..."

The General Roleplay - Page 15 XWAWrfS

Susie pressed a button on her control. Several more clones were brought in, carrying mechanical equipment. "I'll outfit you with the best machinery possible. The process won't hurt. After all, I've done this before at my previous job."

Regiwi wrote:
Big P: What's this? Well... that could be a problem. Maybe she can solve this though. I believe she had some pets she was eager to try out. Yes... yes I think this will work.

*He picks up his phone. Susie would find her phone starts ringing.*

The General Roleplay - Page 15 AcFwzfw

"Oh." And she immediately answered the phone. "Yes?"

General Tommy wrote:Vespus had to disengage the Grav-Gun to prevent it from overheating and ran around to avoid the missiles, making certain to use the crates of other mechs as cover for the missiles to detonate against. Until his Grav-Gun was cooled off, he couldn't shoot for a bit. Still, that shouldn't be too much of an issue, since the gun could cool down in a few seconds.

Eventually, it got to a point where the internal collapse damaged its system enough to glitch Mecha Knight's programming. It could no longer focus on its targets properly, instead lunging its sword at nothing, firing its missiles at random boxes, and firing lasers that struck the interior lights of the storeroom. Debris fell from the ceiling.

Aqua successfully dodged an incoming headlamp that came crashing down from the machine's rampage.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 FCtQi9v

"Whatever you did to it seems to be working, it's taking a lot of damage!" Another dodge! "Although, I'm not sure the storeroom will hold if it keeps this up! We have to destroy it!"
Peachy
Peachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliucon Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:14 pm

Regiwi wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 15 PwQiYOR
Take it from there? My dear Chap, do you really think I'm volunteering simply as a driver? No, I want to know what's taking place in this city. I have many important things to do in the lab, I haven't got time to simply drive you and the Mouse Detective around for fun.

"Oh, sir, that's not what I meant to imply, I just... forgive my assumptions. I figured you've been through a lot today already, I didn't want to impose getting involved in something potentially dangerous."

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Looker6_zpsfx2wap0h

"But it seems I've underestimated your spirit, Doctor! Won't happen again!"

Looker and Red would be pretty much set to leave a few seconds after that.

Regiwi wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 15 U7wyfwi

"Good. Better to be ready. It's not a question of whether they will come: it's a question of when. If it's only one person at a time, leave the job to me and stay on yours."

Dimitri wrote:While he wasn't as fast as some others of his kind, our grey-furred fellow was certainly known for being light on his feet, and Zero arrived in ample time to hop into the train's doorway and question what the idea was with all the noise.
The General Roleplay - Page 15 Worrie16
"What's the idea with all the noise? Are you trying to drag the authorities down here after us?"

The disguised spy looked out to the newcomer. For now he just looked like the fallen body of the man nearby. He shook his head.

"I'd tell you to not dally, but it wouldn't be negligence to the mission. Things are still under control. If you're so worried about the incoming authorities, brace yourself for when they show up."

Meanwhile, not far from there...

Kazuma wrote:Meanwhile in the subway a man was running interference and making sure no noisy onlookers made it down the path to his temporary allies.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Cx7EYLv

"Hmph... To think someone as skilled as me would be hired to perform a simple task as this... And worst of all "no killing" they say. These are dark times indeed."

He whispered to himself with arms folded as he eyed a onlooker who was getting far too close luckily they got the hint and ran off. If only his bad mood would do the same.

Another on-looker was inbound to his position: only this one was hovering in the air on a Pokémon, and scouting the area from the top.

"I see it! ... Did they really stop the train? How? That must be some sort of superpower! Or a really strong Psychic-type..."

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Zinnia1_zpsxkpdpu4z

"I can't see what they're doing up there... And if I go too low, this guy might see me. He's dressed TOO funny to not be with the bad guys."

Salamence growled impatiently. Zinnia nodded.

"Yeah, the others are taking too long... Whatever it is they want to do, people might be in danger. We need to protect them."

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Zinnia6_zps0olycsnv

"... OK! Salamence, you're ready?"

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Salamence_zpsgc2juu0w

"Grrrrrrh!"

The General Roleplay - Page 15 ZinniaAnklet_zpsgplgxpqu

"Then let's get this show on the road!"

The stone reacted, causing an effect on the Pokémon right under her. The noise and lights would be easily noticeable by anyone down below. When it was over, Salamence's form had noticeably changed, and its roar rang angrier and farther.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Mega_zpspe8mg3jl

"GRRRRH!"

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Zinnia7_zps9yewqzvm

"They better beware, because we have the high ground! Salamence, let's separate that guy from the rest of his team! Swoop in and Dragon Rush!"

And that was exactly what it did. Salamence's speed was slightly increased now that he had a more aerodynamic body, and it now was going to try tackling the guard away from the train.

Nenilein wrote:"Uhh... What am I gonna do? My ink is gone... I-I can't respawn...! Am I gonna die like this? Out here, with nobody around I know? Pearlie's... she's never gonna know..."

Marina shook her head rapidly.

"No! No, I don't want that...! I don't want to...! I didn't make all the way out of the canyon and come so far, just for it to end like this...! I-I still want to sing...!"

Though disappointed that the ink experiment didn't work, IF still looked forward to what events might unfold: which was easier since she still didn't sympathize too much with someone that almost killed her, even if she had half-explained herself.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 IF-uhohsweat_zpstqo0r9wy

"Are you calling us 'nobodies'? If we didn't care at all, we'd have just left you there, wouldn't we?"

The General Roleplay - Page 15 IF-serious_zpsgwn0a3s2

"You did seem like a menace at first. But if that's no longer the case, then we can figure something out. Despite what that ordinary magician said, this place feels like it has too much magic not to have a solution. And the ink helped you, so... maybe if we found some more-"

She did look on to the entrance of Kasen, and when she mentioned she might be able to help, IF brought in Marina closer.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 IF-glad_zpsieebbn6d

"A hermit? That's weird. You seem very well-kept for a hermit. But do you think you could help in some way?"

Regiwi wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 15 GzHvpBa
Oh boi! I'm so hungry, I could eat anything!

The General Roleplay - Page 15 IF-haaah_zpswqrmtup6

"... Hero, please refrain from eating anything in this bottle. Seafood is good, but I don't think this one would be healthy."

Meanwhile, farther in the sky:

Kazuma wrote:"That's... a fair point I'd like to think. I'm just so used to her changing her attitude when it comes to down payments like they were the clothes she changes on a hourly basis."

Speaking as her form fades away it's moments later she appears again behind Tenshi floating just the same but with a more determined look about her. So what if her luck was the absolute negative value that got worse each day? Things could change ever so slightly... Probably.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 TT1BfY6

"A-And... T-Thanks... For that. Ahem... We should get going however. Otherwise they might start hiding their coins faster than I can ask for a single coin."

Though Tenshi was used to having Shion so near, it was still an unique sensation. Like everything could go so wrong at any moment, but in a comforting way, you wouldn't mind if it did. Then again, it probably felt weird to have any non-celestial near her anyway, or Iku. She could still get used to this.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 02_zps2gby4htd

"That's the spirit! I knew I could count on you. You're right, we should be going now."

The General Roleplay - Page 15 11_zpslp1zeerj

"Today's forecast: pillage, with a chance of beating up!"

Now very much eager to go, and with much needed backup, she descended from her post and dashed towards Viridi's temple with the force of a thousand suns. Not literally, though maybe the weather was actually foreshadowing something going horribly wrong.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Reimu_surprised

"...! My intuition is... tingling. There's no better word for it."

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Reimu_sweatdrop

"Today's gonna be a bad day, isn't it... Maybe I should have asked Marisa to come too..."

Reimu was nearly finished with her fairy/youkai extermination en route to anything interesting. She actually noticed it got hotter but didn't see Tenshi and Shion, which were in route to Viridi's Temple in the youkai mountain, but still had a way to go.

Somewhere in America, near an empty beach, a hurt charon propped herself off the sand with her scythe, now afflicted by some body pain and a terrible headache.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Damage-komachi_zpsgfo6vrvb

"Ow... that was a rough go. My clothes..."

She dusted off the sand and sighed. At least she was near a big body of water, which was where she was at her most comfortable. However, the place carried an eerie silence that was strangely oppressive. And Komachi knew eerie silences, being from somewhere were everyone around was mostly dead.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Kom9_zpso4e2j05m

"... That girl. She ripped away from the border of fantasy, just like that. She must have been a lot more than meets the eye. But I'm not feeling her nearby anymore... Even if we're in the same plane, we must be apart."

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Kom5_zpsf04zd074

"... Ah. I can't find my boat either. I don't have the materials to make another..."

Thinking about it, she reached for the egg on her person: the effect that Madotsuki had given her. She propped it up, and it became a bicycle: just as it had before. She nodded.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Kom2_zpsecsr8qg1

"That'll have to do. What world is this... hmm?"

She saw no one for miles in either direction. Land or sea. But as it happened and her surroundings grew ever darker, a newspaper floated in her direction. She took it to give a look over.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Nonfakefakenews_zpsxbcmgeyt

"..."

"..."

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Kom8_zpsxlto1tlf

"Ah, the squabbles of the mortals. Seems like this plane is very trite."

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Kom2_zpsecsr8qg1

"I'll keep this one. Maybe it'll help me strike up some conversation with someone from here."

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Newspaperevidence_zps6d3fqkiy

[American Newspaper crumpled up and pocketed.]

With that, Komachi took to dragging the bike away from the sand, and once she found asphalt, held the scythe as best she could while going around in the bike, searching for someone- anyone.

Nenilein wrote:"Huh..." Lynne was surprised by this turn of events. Dropping her guard a little, she shuffled close to Weiss and began whispering to her.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 W27_zps2fc7sk0k

"I couldn't say. I don't know the Doctor myself, besides... one time. Ages ago. But heck, guess we're learning now, huh?"

She did listen through the conversation, and the mention of the destroyer outside made her involuntarily flinch, but she remained grave through most of it, as the situation demanded. At the last point, when the Master's disgusting visage turned to Lynne, Weiss took a step in front of her, rapier at the ready.

"You have held out all this time for... vengeance?"

She thought about it, then shook her head.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 W12_zpsrwqlqc8t

"You're absolutely disgusting. Physically and mentally. We might be all trying to survive, but you're one of the people that deserves to rot in hell."

Triplemathics wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 15 Kaiba_11

"Heh... So it is you, Keith. I didn't expect someone like you to challenge me. Maybe you've lost the last shred of former glory you ever had. Or was that when you lost to Joey Wheeler?"

"Anyway, starting a new business always leaves me in the mood to crush someone. Lucky for you that you're here, Keith. You get to experience Seto Kaiba's first duel here in this city. And I'll make sure no one will forget your face around here when I'm done with you."

Keith was very much affected by the comment about his loss.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Howard_zps4haryjyl

"Tch! You non-american scum! Now you're gonna get it! See if you laugh when I wipe the floor with your smug face!"

"Let's duel!!"

He had just joined in the chant when a sexy pharaoh ghost decided to join the party.

Nenilein wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 15 04211

"AH! Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!"

And so he marched onwards, towards the call of games, of which he was the king, of course.

Barfoot and freezing, like the badass he was.

Also, by the way, he currently happened to be a ghost.

He did not notice that he was a ghost. He was much too sexy to notice that.

Now, Keith couldn't help but recognize the brat who was good friend with Wheeler. Mainly because his hair looked stupid. And didn't have a flag on it. And also, he seemed to have a multiple personality problem or, at least, a very intense voice-actor problem. But it was of no consequence. It wasn't even weird that he was a ghost: his weird opacity problem might as well be added to the list of issues this kid had. But Keith was gonna make fun of it.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 Keith44_zpsa1mvfuxx

"Seems like we have an audience now! Hey, kid! You're about to see this boy receive the smackdown of his lifetime! And he doesn't stand... a ghost of a chance!"

Now he had the duel disk prepped. Before drawing his cards, he acted as if he was straightening the neckline and sleeves of his jacket: but he was checking whether his cheating cards hidden in the sleeves were prim and proper to go. And they were. So now he started drawing.

The General Roleplay - Page 15 BanditKeithDecks_zps6dc30qkl

"If you think I'm gonna be no challenge, why don't you make the first move, chump! Go ahead!"
Aliucon
Aliucon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next