Case Files Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The General Roleplay

+14
Frosty
ScarletShadow
Nenilein
Jessica Ilha
Aliucon
Triplemathics
Jester
kazuma
DimitriBarronmore
Chlobo
General Tommy
Regiwi
AmeftoWriter
Any1
18 posters

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

The General Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Jessica Ilha Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:02 pm

Phoenix wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 4 JI1LY7h
Hm? What's that Mia?

The General Roleplay - Page 4 Mia-be17
"Here, take a look." Mia handed Phoenix an open newspaper, pointing to a specific article. "This article says, in short, that a subsidiary of Palm Robotics recently completed a buyout process of a local aquarium... I believe this could-"

Hannah wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 4 Hannah25
"Excuse me, can you tell us where we are?" Hannah asked Mia. "Sorry for intruding. I think we've met before. I was Hannah Wright, but I'm Hannah Evans now."
Mia, however, couldn't finish her phrase. A blonde called her attention. Mia vaguely remembered her face, but... Who was she, again...?

Oh, of course!

The General Roleplay - Page 4 Mia-gr10
"Hannah! It's been a long time, hasn't it? How have you been?"

Hannah's husband (probably "ex"-husband, since she changed surnames) was one of Mia's clients when she still worked under Mr. Grossberg. She had already left that office for years when she was, well, killed, and more than a decade has passed while she was in the other world... Adding the time that she spend after coming back... Heck, Mia didn't want to make that sum anymore. Too much digits for her taste.

The General Roleplay - Page 4 Mia-no11
"Unfortunately, I don't know much about this place either. You see, we're not in the same city we used to live... This place is called 'No Man's City', but I'm afraid that's all I know at the moment."

Mia didn't want to have Hannah worrying about things that were off of her grasp. Also, she'd probably have some trouble with a couple of eyes staring her... Oh, wright, her surname was also Right... Or was it the other way around...?
Jessica Ilha
Jessica Ilha

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:28 pm

General Tommy wrote:Tuslo held up a finger as she continued onward.  "So far I haven't found anything too useful though.  You seem like the hero type though, so maybe you figured a few things out yourself while you're here? We could probably work together and figure out what's going on here, since I don't got a clue so far."
The General Roleplay - Page 4 MdCgbFZ
Well, I've got news for you kid. It's not just the city, I was in another place at first and the same thing was happening there. It seems this stuff might be happening all over the place...

Reverie wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 4 2AtW6bS

"Hey, this box of yours fell from the sky. Why didn't it smash into a gazillion pieces?"
The General Roleplay - Page 4 GiQsNLA
Because, my good fellow, she's made of stern stuff. Now...

*Almost ignoring the other people gathering he gets to his feet and begins walking towards the TARDIS. The moustached officer walks over to block him.*

Stoutland: I'm sorry Sir but this... object is currently under investigation.
The General Roleplay - Page 4 OzbMGdm
Ah, yes. Well, I think you'll find my good man that no one knows this box better than me.

Stoutland: Yes, well be that as it may, I have strict instructions we're to examine this box ourselves.

*As he says this, an officer with a battering ram walks by.*
The General Roleplay - Page 4 Koi6oeq
Now you listen to me, you cannot simply force the TARDIS open. I have a key right here. If you must, allow me.

Stoutland: TARDIS? I don't know...
-----------------------------------------
kazuma wrote:
The General Roleplay - Page 4 Rsz_ir11

"Little Iffy won't you come out and let me see your adorable face? I promise I won't bite... Hard. You'll come to enjoy it, I'm sure. Just give it a chance... Hmm?"

Compa on the other hand knew full well sending IF out in the open would likely traumatize her patient and friend to even higher levels and hugged her closer in a attempt to comfort her.
*Having just played his 'flute', Link was confused by Iris's suddenly ignoring him.*
The General Roleplay - Page 4 OH44XHB
Hey, who are you talking to?
---------------------------------------------------------
Mia wrote:
"Here, take a look." Mia handed Phoenix an open newspaper, pointing to a specific article. "This article says, in short, that a subsidiary of Palm Robotics recently completed a buyout process of a local aquarium... I believe this could-"
The General Roleplay - Page 4 SeRT2Xi
An aquarium huh? Hm... it's not far from here either.
The General Roleplay - Page 4 5RC7EWi
Of course, it should still be easy to find out where Palm Robotics itself is... but I wonder if this place would also be worth checking out?
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by DimitriBarronmore Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:48 am

(It has been brought to this writer's attention that the mighty plumber uses the word "quickly" too often. From now on, any time the word "quickly" would be used to describe something, it will be replaced with a random result from the thesaurus. This has been a PSA, thank your for your time.)

Skuld wrote:"You got me good there, little man! But I won't let that happen again! I don't know what you want of me, but if you're not with us, you must be with the Darkness! The Light has already suffered so many losses, I won't let you have your way!"

Oh come on now! Healing from damage without using coins, shallow water, or a conspicuous floating heart? What a scaaaam.

But that comment about capital-D Darkness seems even more out of place. Naturally the mighty plumber would ordinarily dismiss it as throwaway boss text eating up precious seconds as he speeds his way to 120 (give or take 50) Stars, but most of the time those dastardly speeches consist of something gay or a bunch of self-righteous nonsense. Not that this wasn't self-righteous.

All Mario knew was he definitely wasn't with any 'Darkness.' He doesn't even have glowy yellow eyes!
Confused, he holds off on continuing the fight for the moment. Instead the mighty plumber doffs his cap once more, giving his hair a befuddled scratch with a simple "Hmm?"
DimitriBarronmore
DimitriBarronmore

https://dimitri-barronmore.carrd.co/

Back to top Go down

Post by AmeftoWriter Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:03 am

Nick wrote:"Of course, it should still be easy to find out where Palm Robotics itself is... but I wonder if this place would also be worth checking out?"
Cue Rohan interrupting the conversation, showing to them a map of No Man's City...

The General Roleplay - Page 4 Tumblr44
"I have found the location of Palm Robotics. The Aquarium in question is on the opposite side, facing west around the same distance." He said as he pointed at a location about a few blocks away from the library. It said clearly "Palm Robotics" in the name.

The General Roleplay - Page 4 Tumblr43
"You may now thank the Great Kishibe Rohan for this."

The General Roleplay - Page 4 5cc01a10
"Nicely done, ya skinny weirdo." Archie couldn't help but laugh at Rohan's boasting

The General Roleplay - Page 4 Tumblr40
"Skinny weirdo?! How dare you!"

The General Roleplay - Page 4 Vsarch10
"Looks like we got ourselves some places t' go! Me'd much prefer th' aquarium though. Me wonders what kind o' sea creatures they'd have in their quarters..."
AmeftoWriter
AmeftoWriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:38 am

The General Roleplay - Page 4 Kynvd57

"Hm. I've never seen an aquarium before. Then again, I've never heard of Palm Robotics. I'm not sure where to go." Dear god, she's been out of it for so long.

The General Roleplay - Page 4 HoRJ61a

"Now that that's done, I should check in at Palm Robotics to see how my Business Suit is doing. My poor Business Suit, totaled..." She swiveled and dismounted the comically over-sized chair, leaving the security room and eventually the facility.
Peachy
Peachy

https://kazumijade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:52 pm

Nenilein wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 4 6fw7pj10

"I see. That's a bummer."

The General Roleplay - Page 4 Wemjbp10

"Whoa, whoa, post-apocalyptic future? That's not cool, I don't want the world to end! I like it there! We gotta stop that!"

The General Roleplay - Page 4 O3vxuw10

"I mean... This isn't, like... a certain future, right? We can do something about that, right? Is that what we're doing?"
The General Roleplay - Page 4 TbfOMZS
The world? I'm afraid it's much more than that.
The General Roleplay - Page 4 ET2XntQ
Perhaps... it's best I show you. But I must warn you Lynne, it will be dangerous. You'll need to follow exactly what I say you understand?
-----------------------------------------------------
Rohan wrote:
"You may now thank the Great Kishibe Rohan for this."
Well... credit where it's due I guess...
(Granted anyone could read a map, but I don't really want to mess with this guy. Besides he's helping at least.)
Archie wrote:"Looks like we got ourselves some places t' go! Me'd much prefer th' aquarium though. Me wonders what kind o' sea creatures they'd have in their quarters..."
I think out of the two... if one of them was a trap, it'd more likely be Palm Robotics, given that we've been told by that Colress guy to go there.
The General Roleplay - Page 4 JI1LY7h
Maybe... those of us who are better at investigating should see if we can dig up some dirt at this aquarium, whilst those who are more able to fight their way out of a possible trap go to Palm Robotics?
(I'm acting like I trust these other people I barely know, still at the same time, what exactly do they have to gain over us, I mean if we're being lead into a trap I doubt them being with us or not will really change much.)
Then again, we know nothing of this aquarium, so we should be prepared for anything really... after all those thugs in the courthouse made it sound like they're used to dealing with snoopers.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Meanwhile, in the town hall.*

Da Mayor: Fights breaking out everywhere, that freaking meteor thing in the sky a few days ago... urgh, I need a long holiday. Now you're telling me we need to find the funds to repair that street following a fight between two clowns?

Assistant: Actually, it seems he's picking up the bill for it Sir.

Da Mayor: ...Oh. Well, then... I guess we'll just forget about that one for now.

Assistant: Sir, aren't you getting a bit worried abo-

Da Mayor: OF COURSE I AM! He thinks he owns this town... and essentially he now does. What on earth can our small police force do against all these threats? He at least keeps the gangs in line. Remember the chaos before he came here?

Assistant: That was before the EB set up though Sir?

Da Mayor: The EB? They're too busy dealing with the larger things, like that object that's been reported to have crashed downtown. They won't have time for the gangs.

Assistant: But Sir, I'm sure if you shared the information you have wi-

Da Mayor: No. If they're able to figure it out for themselves, then I can rely on them to keep things from the previous chaos. Until they can do that though, I'm not going to be handing the city over to Looker.

Assistant: So you'll hand it over to Big P?

Da Mayor:...If that's all you have to report, I have some calls to make.
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenilein Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:31 pm

Adachi wrote:

"Those guys really are dumbasses, aren't they?"

Adachi sighed, deciding to stay in the cardboard box for a little bit longer before proceeding. The last thing he needed was to get caught and dragged back to his cell, after all!

Soon, Adachi would realize that he was not alone in this cardboard hell of his.

With him in there, sat a red-glowing guy who kinda looked like Hitler with sunglasses.

The General Roleplay - Page 4 Fuhrer

"Why, hello there, Junge!"

This is happening.
Nyarlathotep's taste in humor is just that bad.

Mario wrote:Oh come on now! Healing from damage without using coins, shallow water, or a conspicuous floating heart? What a scaaaam.

But that comment about capital-D Darkness seems even more out of place. Naturally the mighty plumber would ordinarily dismiss it as throwaway boss text eating up precious seconds as he speeds his way to 120 (give or take 50) Stars, but most of the time those dastardly speeches consist of something gay or a bunch of self-righteous nonsense. Not that this wasn't self-righteous.

All Mario knew was he definitely wasn't with any 'Darkness.' He doesn't even have glowy yellow eyes!
Confused, he holds off on continuing the fight for the moment. Instead the mighty plumber doffs his cap once more, giving his hair a befuddled scratch with a simple "Hmm?"

Skuld had expected the man to continue attacking her. However, now he just stood there, starring at her, looking surprised by her words. Could it be he wasn't allied with the Darkness after all...?

The General Roleplay - Page 4 Tumblr10

Confused, Skuld asked a question she should probably have asked from the very start.

"Who... are you?"

Doctor wrote:
The world? I'm afraid it's much more than that.

Perhaps... it's best I show you. But I must warn you Lynne, it will be dangerous. You'll need to follow exactly what I say you understand?

The General Roleplay - Page 4 Concer10

"S-Sure..."

But Lynne didn't feel very safe in her skin right now. Just what exactly was going on? She had no choice but to trust the Doctor.

The General Roleplay - Page 4 Determ10

"Whatever's going to happen, I can take it. I'm a Detective after all. ...Doesn't mean I'll like it, though."
Nenilein
Nenilein
Admin

http://nenilein.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by General Tommy Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:47 pm

Tuslo thought over what Spider-Man said. "I see. Yeah, that explains why the Supreme Kai of Time called me in to investigate then," she mentioned. "This sounds like one big mess to deal with. I think it's best that you and I work together to figure out what's going on here. No point in us trying to solve things by ourselves, y'know? Plus, I'm sure you can use the muscle I can provide in case we get attacked all of a sudden."
General Tommy
General Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jester Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:53 pm

Nenilein wrote:
Soon, Adachi would realize that he was not alone in this cardboard hell of his.

With him in there, sat a red-glowing guy who kinda looked like Hitler with sunglasses.

"Why, hello there, Junge!"

This is happening.
Nyarlathotep's taste in humor is just that bad.

Oh no. Adachi had heard legends of this man in "Persona Bad Guy School." Of all the things he was taught in those classes, there was one thing they made sure to burn into his memory:

Beware of the Hitler with Sunglasses.

The former detective moved back slightly, trying to get some distance between him and the man in front of him.

The General Roleplay - Page 4 12001310

"It's you... but what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be irrelevant?"
Jester
Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenilein Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:07 pm

"Last year was 2017, mein Junge. Everything that used to be outdated is now ironically cool, thanks to Nostalgia!" Nyarlathotep declared.

"And through that foolish striving of mankind to reclaim lost glory of popculture relevance shall their own irrelevance be sealed! HUMANITY WILL PERISH AHAHAHAHA! Anyway, I'm gonna take your body now."
Nenilein
Nenilein
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jester Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:14 pm

The General Roleplay - Page 4 12001311

"What?! That can't be! I BLAME STRANGER THINGS FOR THIS!" Adachi yelled as he tried to prevent the inevitable from happening.

He made a mental note to wage war against all things nostalgia. Stranger Things would be the first to go.
Jester
Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by DimitriBarronmore Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:17 pm

Skuld wrote:Confused, Skuld asked a question she should probably have asked from the very start.

"Who... are you?"

Who was he? Who hasn't heard of the mighty plumber? Honestly.  
Oh well, time to make an introduction with a dramatic and wholly unnecessary bow.

"It's-a me, Mario!"
DimitriBarronmore
DimitriBarronmore

Back to top Go down

Post by General Tommy Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:22 pm

Astrid looked over to Peridot, then to Frisk. "I'm sorry, Peridot, but Frisk is wanting a private talk," she mentioned. "This isn't anything that you did, they just want to talk with me in private about what's going on. We'll be back shortly after this, so don't worry, alright?"
General Tommy
General Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:46 pm

There's a peculiar figure wandering around the Underworld. A lost mortal? Or one of the dead?

The shadowy figure drew closer, revealed to be a girl. A brunette with twin braids, her eyes were closed shut for some reason. How did a girl as young as her end up in this dreary place? But to her, it feels familiar. Like a dream she had. Yes, this must be another dream. Perhaps it's a new Nexus?

The General Roleplay - Page 4 Yt2Iz8t

"..."

She inspected the environment. There's a lot of reasons how she ended up here: a door? No, she didn't go through one. Being swallowed by a giant red creature? No, not that either. Crashing into a distant planet by a spaceship? Anything's a possibility. The girl doesn't seem to realize that she's not the only one in the Underworld.
Peachy
Peachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenilein Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:55 pm

Jester wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 4 12001311

"What?! That can't be! I BLAME STRANGER THINGS FOR THIS!" Adachi yelled as he tried to prevent the inevitable from happening.

He made a mental note to wage war against all things nostalgia. Stranger Things would be the first to go.

"MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Nyarlathotep throws himself at the nape of Adachi's neck and... disappears?
Huh. Oh well. Adachi would find himself alone again, seemingly unscathed.
But... with a burning desire to summon Personas, wreck havoc, ruin human lives and take some names!
Oh joy. 
Nenilein
Nenilein
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AmeftoWriter Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:56 pm

Nick wrote:
I think out of the two... if one of them was a trap, it'd more likely be Palm Robotics, given that we've been told by that Colress guy to go there.
The General Roleplay - Page 4 JI1LY7h
Maybe... those of us who are better at investigating should see if we can dig up some dirt at this aquarium, whilst those who are more able to fight their way out of a possible trap go to Palm Robotics?
(I'm acting like I trust these other people I barely know, still at the same time, what exactly do they have to gain over us, I mean if we're being lead into a trap I doubt them being with us or not will really change much.)
Then again, we know nothing of this aquarium, so we should be prepared for anything really... after all those thugs in the courthouse made it sound like they're used to dealing with snoopers.

Rohan then laid the map out on the table as he quickly drew the section he needed.

The General Roleplay - Page 4 Tumblr58
"Then I suppose I'll go to the Aquarium with the Pirate ingrate over here. Fighting is not my style after all...
AmeftoWriter
AmeftoWriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:24 pm

The General Roleplay - Page 4 YfK3TPn

"Well, I can fight, so I suppose I could go to Palm Robotics." She straightens out her arm and instantly summons her Keyblade. This is going to freak the normal people out.
Peachy
Peachy

Back to top Go down

Post by General Tommy Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:28 pm

Vespus nodded. "I am an Astartes. Combat is all I know. I will head to Palm Robotics," he declared.

"I'll go to the aquarium just in case you guys need backup," the Summoner declared. "I'm not very good at fighting directly, but I'm good with tactics and I can call in backup if things get rough over there."
General Tommy
General Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:25 am

Nenilein wrote:
The General Roleplay - Page 4 Concer10

"S-Sure..."

But Lynne didn't feel very safe in her skin right now. Just what exactly was going on? She had no choice but to trust the Doctor.

The General Roleplay - Page 4 Determ10

"Whatever's going to happen, I can take it. I'm a Detective after all. ...Doesn't mean I'll like it, though."
The General Roleplay - Page 4 HQERYLP
Oh, I'm sure you can Lynne. I think it's important you're aware of this though, otherwise I wouldn't risk it.

*He begins pressing buttons and pulling levers on the console.*
The General Roleplay - Page 4 TbfOMZS
This, future, is created by a paradox. A crack in time caused by all these universes intersecting altered a key event, leading to the time we're now travelling to. It should not exist, but the Timelords are not aware of events that have taken place here. I have also been lacking in my ability to limit the damage that's been done.
-----------------------------------------------------------
General Tommy wrote:Tuslo thought over what Spider-Man said.  "I see.  Yeah, that explains why the Supreme Kai of Time called me in to investigate then," she mentioned.  "This sounds like one big mess to deal with.  I think it's best that you and I work together to figure out what's going on here.  No point in us trying to solve things by ourselves, y'know? Plus, I'm sure you can use the muscle I can provide in case we get attacked all of a sudden."
The General Roleplay - Page 4 WHqcu1j
I guess so, and you're certainly strong yeah. Although... that's not what I was planning right now. Right now, I want to try and work out who this crime lord shaking down people in this town is. I realise why we're all here is an important thing to find out... there's clearly some huge cosmic event going on... but I can't ignore something I know I can stop.
The General Roleplay - Page 4 Ib1uzM2
Never again.
The General Roleplay - Page 4 YcJVoUH
...Although... PPPPPEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEWWWWWW.  First thing's first, I need to change. Those sewers weren't exactly full of perfume.
------------------------------------------------------------
*Having listened to those who are deciding where to go, despite the amount of time that's passed, out of habit Phoenix turns to Trucy.*
The General Roleplay - Page 4 TYerjvd
So, where will we g-
I mean, will... you go Trucy?
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliucon Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:26 am

Nenilein wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 4 1510

The underworld is a dangerous place. She can't just let someone who helped her out wander in there all on her own! Even if she didn't have fragments right now, she'd be able to help fighting if necessary. She hoped.

Besides - Rena thought to herself - this was a great opportunity to test if Ephemera's theory was real all along. If the worlds they visited were just projections, then... the Hades here wouldn't know who she is. That'd be the ultimate proof...

...The thought made Rena feel a little creeped out. That would mean none of the friends she made in the worlds had been real either, right? Uhh....

The General Roleplay - Page 4 Kom8_zpsxlto1tlf

"Even though I'm not a delicate flower myself, seems like you're more than willing to play hero, huh."

The General Roleplay - Page 4 Kom2_zpsecsr8qg1

"I don't mind. If you die, that just means our trip will be a bit longer than we expected, and that's fine by me."

Saying that, she touched the water with her scythe and their journey continued. For Rena, it might seem like the river extended towards the horizon, but it had a little stream going down a slope. Komachi took it, and at first, it may seem like they were free-falling, but soon enough they'd crash down the river of souls.

It was definitely unpleasant. If death had a smell, this was it. Stray souls groaned and whispered and some ventured to put a hand on the boat, but Komachi very naturally swiped them clean from it with the scythe.

The General Roleplay - Page 4 Kom6_zpsiv0hxktx

"Feisty souls. Whoever's the boss here, they must be a pushover."

She traveled along at a regular pace, and they headed towards a big, skull-like natural structured towering over most things in the place. Seemed like a clean trip forward, but as they pushed on, there was a roar. Well, a roar is kind of a misinterpretation. It was a bark: but it thundered across the netherworld.

Regiwi wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 4 IhDXF5f
Oh... so you brought me here to do your plumbing for you?

The General Roleplay - Page 4 Viridi6_zpstvywumwt

"Plumbing. What a petty structure. The only worth on it is when it's used for transport. But enough with the jokes."

She clicked her staff on the ground and it ruptured the corridor in a square around her. Once she did it, she continued.

The General Roleplay - Page 4 Viridi8_zpswut1ovp1

"This is more like a virus. It's spreading through material and air and I can contain it, but not erase it completely. It's kind of like humanity."

The General Roleplay - Page 4 Viridi9_zpsztgakxij

"So it seemed appropriate to call you and see if you know anything of it."

Kazuma wrote:"Little Iffy won't you come out and let me see your adorable face? I promise I won't bite... Hard. You'll come to enjoy it, I'm sure. Just give it a chance... Hmm?

It was a good thing that Compa was doing well enough in distracting her. Though the back of her hair still kept freezing when any words were uttered by Iris Heart, she still managed to breathe and only have her heart beating at two hundred.

Kazuma wrote:"L-Let's talk about something nice huh Iffy? W-Whats your favorite orange? I-I mean apple! No... That's not it... They are called fruits! That's it yeah! Haha... Maybe the weather?"

The General Roleplay - Page 4 IF-sweat_zps4fuize1d

"R-Right... Yes, they're called fruits... A-And the weather's n-nice..."

Except for the pudding she threw through the window to save Nep from the bomb.

Speaking of which, wasn't she still outside?

The General Roleplay - Page 4 IF-shock_zpsj0eih2p4

"The weather...!?"

IF realized what she had to do. She knew there were still clear skies outside, but she remembered seeing something unnatural. A transformation.

The General Roleplay - Page 4 IF-cry_zps5oamwjn0

"C-Compa!" She began, trying to hold off from blushing. "Hold on to me! A-And don't let go!"

IF would surely try to do the same. And from there, she'd use as much effort as she could to stand from the place they were: and throw herself (and at least attempt to drag her friend along) out of the window.

Near the TARDIS, the appearance of the police officer caused some varying reactions. Red, after standing up straight after having been thrown back from the flames within the TARDIS, regarded him with curiosity.

"...????"

She looks down at Detective Pikachu.

"That guy seems familiar... Was he around on the battle with the big bad rhinocerous guy?"

Meanwhile, now that the Doctor was standing, Zinnia stood up next to him and listened. She also was very freely smiling.

The General Roleplay - Page 4 Yy_zpsw1l1xxbb

"Hah, Stoutland, you old hound. You sure picked up on this scene fast. Then again, everyone within two miles felt that impact, didn't they?"

The General Roleplay - Page 4 Bae_zps9fs2dpjj

"What's the problem with letting him in? Just keep an eye on him. And will save you some trouble figuring out what's inside. It sure knocked that girl off her boots!"

Hearing that, Red shook her head and raised her hand.

The General Roleplay - Page 4 Red-nml_zpsxau12b1e

"W-Wait! You can't enter! It was on fire inside! ................. I think."
Aliucon
Aliucon

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:18 am

The General Roleplay - Page 4 JD4ShdZ

A splash. Sounds like something dropped in nearby, and a loud roar to go with it too. Perhaps if she followed the sound, she might find out what caused the noises. Off she goes to investigate..!

The General Roleplay - Page 4 KpiSYWN

...Good grief, is this place draining. Let's see if that old bicycle can't be put to use...

The General Roleplay - Page 4 Madots10

The bicycle's deployed! Guess this really must be a dream if the effects still work. Time to haul over to the source.
Peachy
Peachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliucon Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:45 am

Meanwhile, as the King wages war, he might be unaware that he's being observed...

The General Roleplay - Page 4 WarforDuke_zpsbg20qjyr

The General Roleplay - Page 4 RitaSees_zpseouxvleg

"Ahhhh! How those earthlings like to fight! That's more like it! It opens up the way for my complete and utter domination!"

The sorceress, currently staffless, paces up and down the balcony of her moon fortress.

"They must be fighting over something BIG! That's it! Surely that's where my staff has ended up! It has not returned to me yet! FINSTER!!"

She storms off to the inside, where a certain monster seems happy to fiddle with clay miniatures of other monsters.

The General Roleplay - Page 4 FinsterMakes_zpsd4waahxv

"And the only thing left is this piece here and-"

The General Roleplay - Page 4 RitaandFinster1_zpseiksqfhn

"Finster! I need a monster! A strong one! Terrible! Horrible and horrifying! NOW!"

"O-Oh dear! Yes, my queen! I shall make one right away. But I'm afraid I have no new ones for the Power Rangers."

"We're not fighting the Power Rangers this time! I need to search for my staff! Just bring one of your old creations back!"

"Oh! In that case, I have the perfect one, O Nasty One. It'll be ready immediately."

The General Roleplay - Page 4 RitaLaughs_zpsjkktgrr9

"HAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!"

Soon after, a most terrifying creature would crash on or near Duke Onkled like thunder.

"Hello! I can SEE I've crashed a party! But I'm not just SIGHTseeing! And you'll hear me if you don't wanna end up in tears!"

The General Roleplay - Page 4 EyeG_zpsbieglzx3

"My name's Eye Guy, and I want Empress Rita's staff! Give it now, or suffer: you cannot hide from me!"
Aliucon
Aliucon

Back to top Go down

Post by DimitriBarronmore Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:00 pm

With privacy assured and Peridot (hopefully) somewhere she'd be safe and relatively happy, Frisk took the initiative to pull Astrid along in the general direction of the temple proper, or at least a direction they remembered that place being. In the end, the important thing wasn't finding a specific room, especially given the scope of the location; the important thing was simply finding somewhere empty and out of earshot. The child had always possessed a good sense of direction, and thankfully the area being covered in forest at the moment made locating a secluded spot easier.

Frisk didn't even let go of Astrid's hand before speaking again, simply opening the subject as soon as it seemed safe to do so even as they continued walking.

The General Roleplay - Page 4 Sadcon10
 . . .

The General Roleplay - Page 4 Huh10
*Voice quiet, you ask Astrid how much she knows about RESETs.
DimitriBarronmore
DimitriBarronmore

Back to top Go down

Post by General Tommy Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:02 pm

Astrid thought it over. "I'm well-aware of how RESETs work," she answered. "By using one's DETERMINATION, it's possible to rewind time, even after one should be dead. This is what has allowed Chara and yourself to survive things you really shouldn't have been able too, since you're able to memorize these attack patterns by rote. I also know that if someone has more DETERMINATION than you, it's impossible for you to RESET."
General Tommy
General Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by DimitriBarronmore Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:14 pm

Frisk nodded, slightly surprised that the goddess was able to answer the question so easily. But perhaps that was just a product of underestimating her knowledge. It wasn't important either way; what mattered more was the fact that they wouldn't have to explain from the beginning.

*Even if it's now rhetorical, you tell Astrid about SAVE Files and the ability to Load at will.

The General Roleplay - Page 4 Sympat12
*You had to use your own in the recent battle.
*You say you were lucky to even access it.
DimitriBarronmore
DimitriBarronmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next