Case Files Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The General Roleplay

+14
Frosty
ScarletShadow
Nenilein
Jessica Ilha
Aliucon
Triplemathics
Jester
kazuma
DimitriBarronmore
Chlobo
General Tommy
Regiwi
AmeftoWriter
Any1
18 posters

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Reverie Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:52 pm

Still outside the TARDIS, Vanitas' concentration was broken abruptly when a shrill kind of chiptune noise began ringing out from his person. The boy looked at his companions before realising that the sound was coming from him and checked the bulky contraption on his wrist for some kind of incoming communication, although all its various lights and thingamabobs seemed to be in order. With a sudden wave of realisation, Vanitas dove his hand into a pocket somewhere on the inside of his Coat, stretching down the top of it awkwardly in an attempt to reach the thing that was making the racket.

The General Roleplay - Page 11 41x1me10

He plucked the small device out form his clothing, fiddling about with the thing for a few seconds before remembering how phones worked. Vanitas jammed his thumb into a green icon on the keypad, then put it to his ear clumsily.

The General Roleplay - Page 11 2AtW6bS

"Uh, yeah? Who is this? I don't remember who I took this off. Might've been Chris, do you know a Chris?"
Reverie
Reverie

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggles Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:52 am

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Phoner10

"Good GOD, Lemon!" The voice from the other side of the phone said. "What the hell happened to your voice? Did puberty revert? You sound like a man who just punched a cashier to look cool in front of his friends!"

In his office, Jack shook his head.

-------------

Back at Klink International, things were kicking off.

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Secret10

"I have a nutbar here at reception with a bomb around his waist." She said into her headset before turning back to Ted. "Sir, please have a seat over there and somebody will be right with you."

In his office, Rolf Klink reacted... Poorly.

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Rolfno10

"Gentlemen, there seems to be a situation outside. You should remain here until the police take care of it."

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Franks10

"Sure thing. I ain't gonna mess with no cops."

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Charli11

"Ok, but this isn't over! I'm gonna out negotiate you... Entirely."
Giggles
Giggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Frosty Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:34 am

Ignoring the receptionist, Ted walked down the corridor and started raving to him- I mean, rationally voicing his thoughts aloud to himself.

The General Roleplay - Page 11 255231_168440
"There's nobody home!"

Once more, his stomping is very obnoxiously loud.

Meanwhile in the office of Rolf Klink, an invisible spirit floats into the room and into the mind of Charlie. "Do not be afraid, I am the Spirit of Psychology. I am here to give you my wisdom, wisdom that has been used to train real life FBI Agents in psychology. Please enjoy this taster session and consider subscribing to Zapdramatic to find out how this scenario ends."

>Offer Rolf your fight milk
>Agree with Rolf that you'll give him the Rum Ham recipe
>>Reason with Rolf that you can't give him the secret Rum Ham recipe as it is highly important to you that you keep it away from others. Instead suggest that he is welcome to try your other delicious recipe, the Grilled Charlie.<<
Frosty
Frosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:39 am

The General Roleplay - Page 11 4iawA9H

It seems the adrenaline caught up to her. God, she felt like puking from that turbo boat ride. At least the environment changed? It's different from before. Probably a deeper location. Yes, it must be a deeper location.

Madotsuki glanced at the gold object on the ground, just as Rena and Komachi did. She leaned in and picked it up for inspection. To her, it resembled those badges that scouts would wear, or perhaps a fancy brooch that one could pin on their shirt. It didn't seem to offer any effect when she touched it.
Peachy
Peachy

https://kazumijade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverie Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:21 am

The General Roleplay - Page 11 GO9icuH

"Wha-!? Who told you about that?!" Vanitas demanded, his graceless voice plowing down the line like a bull in an alleyway. "I don't know how you got this number but get straight to the point and tell me what you want."'

Vanitas bristled slightly, his eyes darting around him to check exactly who could overhear this exchange. And apparently the answer was "nobody", because more or less everyone had already left the scene. The boy in black began moving away from the box in blue, back towards the building he had recently exited, and leant against a brick wall instead.

The General Roleplay - Page 11 2AtW6bS

"Listen, I'm not all that great at keeping a conversation going so let's cut to the chase. I'm not this Lemon person - I think you've got the wrong number here."

The General Roleplay - Page 11 RzuugXg

"Not like it matters."

THUD.

Just above the heads of our Sega protagonists, something smacked into the top of the elevator, rattling the whole cage in the process. The lift shook steadily, creating a ghostly illusion for just a second, and then something began hammering at it once again.

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Shadow11

"Oh, is this it? This looks almost like a window, I'd say-"

And then the hatch built into the top of the contraption flew right off, leaving a bright face in its place.

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Y111

"There you are!" shrieked Byakuren, her slender legs dipping into view and sliding down into the enclosed space. "Sorry to keep you all waiting, but I had some business to take care of. I think we'd better make our escape now, no? Unless anybody else has a better idea, however..."

The General Roleplay - Page 11 111

"Let me get us out of here. I know just the place."

Without waiting for a response, the ever-well-intended monk raced out of the elevator and stopped in her tracks, muttering an incantation under her breath. If anybody happened to be paying particular attention, her hands were discoloured and appeared to be... giving off smoke.

The General Roleplay - Page 11 0111

"No, that's not one of ours."

Kasen plucked the medal from Rena's hands and began examining it with ferocious intrigue. Her fingers traced its intricate details and turned the artifact this way and that. The more she saw, the more her smile widened. It was evident from just her reaction that something about all this was practically cause for celebration.

The General Roleplay - Page 11 0511

"How interesting. This little thing here isn't from Gensokyo either. It's not even from the outside world, which would be unheard of under ordinary circumstances."

The General Roleplay - Page 11 0411

"But these circumstances are hardly ordinary. I'm sure you've noticed too, right?" Kasen spoke, looking the shinigami in the eye.
Reverie
Reverie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenilein Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:48 pm

Doctor's Party wrote:

The General Roleplay - Page 11 W9_zpsu6hp1lap

"... You can't be serious."

Despite Weiss' complaints, it's not like she could do anything about. She just waited until his landing so that she could slide down and do the same, once everyone was in. Now they found themselves in the sewers, which were mostly covered and barely, indicating they've been used somewhat often before.

The General Roleplay - Page 11 W7_zpshqi9gteg

"OK, everyone. We have a few different bunkers. The closest one is down over that direction and following the farthest left. It's gonna be a bit of a way."

The General Roleplay - Page 11 W5_zpsezfgafmf

"Doctor, follow us. If your ship really feel over this direction, then it's likely it's on the far end of this path. Everyone, watch out for the enemy patrol. Do NOT engage!"

Over the way Weiss pointed, there would be some movement noise. Maybe some hovering, maybe heavy armor being displaced. At any rate, it wasn't pleasant.

*The Doctor paused. The childish look on his face was suddenly wiped away as he heard a sound off in the direction Weiss was pointing. Memories came flooding back to him.*
The General Roleplay - Page 11 CMlHGTO
We need to go another way... now.

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Angery10

"What are you talking about, Doc? That's where we need to be, right? C'mon, let's go!"

With a vicious grip, Lynne took the doctor's arm and pulled.

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Attent10

"We need to get out of here! Who knows how much longer this place is to stand? And without Sissel, there's no Retries and no Continues, nada, zilch! Look, I've reassesed the situation, and I think we really oughta go and fetch him before we try and do anything here! I've never been in anything like this before! We need a trump card if we want to survive, let alone save anyone!"

Malasada Sugar Sofa wrote:

Detective Pikachu wrote:I held onto the food tightly, not because I wanted to eat it or any such thing, just as I was listening so intensely. This Trainer was odd, he seemed so happy, like the smile on a Wooper's face even during the worst of times. He was talking almost as if he wondered if he'd dreamed up being here before, but seemed to be coming to a realisation now. The Kid started trying to make conversation, emphasis on trying. It was then that he... woke the Raichu. So, this Trainer had a friend who was from Kanto then? I couldn't hold back however, once the smug Raichu started up from replying to him, telling him how I was shocked to find a Raichu being so full of himself and how it was something I'd never seen before now.
The General Roleplay - Page 11 BWT8LiG
Pikaaaaa.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, that was a chirpy human. Red was only ever this excited when getting into convos about her favorite shows: certainly not after waking up.

"Uh..."

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Red-nml_zpsxau12b1e

"Hm."

She looked at the Pikachu race having a conversation. It was unfortunate how, despite being a monster herself, Red really didn't understand them much better than Hau.

So she was kind of forced into the conversation.

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Red-ngh_zpsspighwfa

"Uhm...."

"...."

".."

":"

"Hi??"

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Tumblr_ok4qbfRvz41tai552o1_400

-Hmpf. Now, you're sure something, I tell ya...- The Raichu speaks with a distinct Alolan dialect and accent of Pika-speech, something that makes its speech a bit difficult to understand at first. It is clear what it says though. -Say, do all you mainland mice talk in internal monologue? Ah, I'll never get 'em. weirdos. It sure is rich, tho', being told I'm not supposed to feel proud from someone who's not even got the ability to levitate to look forward to after evolving!-

The psychic mouse giggles, bouncing around mid-air. 

Its trainer, meanwhile, observes, smiling at what he sees. 

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Tumbl673

"Already making friends, huh? Well, nevermind me! I'm not gonna get in the way!"

Despite saying that, the young Hau still kept an eye on the two mice he perceived to be playing. Strong or not, Pikachu had always been one of his favorite Pokemon. They were just so playful and full of energy to explore their surroundings to their fullest... kind of like him, real! It was a perfect fit in that way.

Anyways, he heard a voice addressing him from the side and noticed Red.

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Tumbl254

"Oh... hey!" He waved, laughing a little.

"Sorry, I didn't see you there, my bad! Right, right, I wasn't alone here, when I dozed off... Wherever this is..."

He looked around.

"Anyway, I'm Hau! What's your name?"

Hell I guess wrote:

This was weird.

In her hurry to get away from Ye Olde Boi Chtullu, Komachi didn't once think that the summoning of it might have been temporary like a Persona's.

So when she didn't feel the thing pursuing, she slowed the boat until it naturally stopped. It is still by land, and a bit farther towards the path Pain had taken earlier.

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Kom4_zpsb4tamygk

"Ah. Suddenly I don't hear voices of the deep anymore. Just the ones that are normally in the background."

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Kom9_zpso4e2j05m

"Sorry for the turbo ride. But seems like everyone's still OK. So, uh, sir? Don't do that again."

As she settled herself back to sitting on the boat, she noticed something.

Komachi's Gaze for Finding the Munnies wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 11 Latest?cb=20160927204306

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Kom6_zpsiv0hxktx

"Oh, shiny! Did that creature drop gold? Seems like a very weird coin."

The General Roleplay - Page 11 3411

It's a fragment of future light, Rena explains. With that, she should be able to fight from now on!! 

...Though, this one appears to be a blank. Hmm... If there was only some kind of power to fill it with.

The General Roleplay - Page 11 3611

"...!"

When the medal is stolen from her by a newcomer, she just stares at it, shocked by the brazenness of it all, like a good silent protagonist.
Nenilein
Nenilein
Admin

http://nenilein.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggles Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:03 am

On the other side of the line, Vanitas would hear a sound that was halfway between a cackle and a cough.

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Phoner10

"I think you're absolutely right. You're not Elizabeth Lemon. Goodbye, whoever you are. Watch NBC!" With that, he hung up. If he had caller ID, it would show Jack Donaghy as the name of the caller.

Back in his office, Jack turned to his secretary.

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Jackgl10

"Grell, there is no Lemon in this world. While I will miss her, and I will only admit that because she's not here, that means that I can proceed without conscience and without remorse. Do you know what this means for our buisness?"

---------

As Rolf and Frank listend to the horrible stomping, Charlie communed with the spirit of psychology.

The Spirit of Psychology wrote:>>Reason with Rolf that you can't give him the secret Rum Ham recipe as it is highly important to you that you keep it away from others. Instead suggest that he is welcome to try your other delicious recipe, the Grilled Charlie.<<

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Charli10

"Ok, I'm down with that. Hey, Boss guy. We can't give you the rum ham recipie, but you can try... The Grilled Charlie."

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Rolfno10

"What the devil is with all this talk of food? I am plenty full!"
Giggles
Giggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:48 am

Reverie wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 11 Y111

"There you are!" shrieked Byakuren, her slender legs dipping into view and sliding down into the enclosed space. "Sorry to keep you all waiting, but I had some business to take care of. I think we'd better make our escape now, no? Unless anybody else has a better idea, however..."

The General Roleplay - Page 11 111

Without waiting for a response, the ever-well-intended monk raced out of the elevator and stopped in her tracks, muttering an incantation under her breath. If anybody happened to be paying particular attention, her hands were discoloured and appeared to be... giving off smoke.
*Stuff the horse continues running forwards as Byakuren speaks to the group. Link gets her to stop and wait for Byakuren.*
The General Roleplay - Page 11 GzHvpBa
Oh hey! I guess we should get going there?
-----------------------------------------------
Malasada Sugar Sofa wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 11 Tumblr_ok4qbfRvz41tai552o1_400

-Hmpf. Now, you're sure something, I tell ya...- The Raichu speaks with a distinct Alolan dialect and accent of Pika-speech, something that makes its speech a bit difficult to understand at first. It is clear what it says though. -Say, do all you mainland mice talk in internal monologue? Ah, I'll never get 'em. weirdos. It sure is rich, tho', being told I'm not supposed to feel proud from someone who's not even got the ability to levitate to look forward to after evolving!-

Detective Pikachu wrote:Without thinking I started to each the food I'd taken. It was amazing, so sweet but not too much. Why, I couldn't believe I'd never tried something like this before. No wonder that Trainer sounded so fond of them. Still, once that pleasure subsided, I was left facing an uppity Raichu now gloating about floating. So I'm a weirdo he says huh? I responded that I was very sorry for how I'd spoken to him. He should definitely feel proud of himself, after all, the only other airhead I knew of that could levitate like that was the Koffing family.
The General Roleplay - Page 11 OFtblKh
Pi.

*Meanwhile, further away in town, out the back of a store, a large door opens and a delivery truck pulls out. It quickly joins the rest of the traffic on the roads, lit up by the city's lights.*

???: So you're on schedule? Good! I can't wait to see this in person, and I can't be bothered going all the way to Palm Robotics to see it. Still... given everything that's been going on. Hmm... maybe I should make a couple of calls. Keep that Looker loser busy with other things. I'd really rather he only find out when we enter the grand finale. Huh? No I wasn't talking to you, you're still on the line? You should be driving, don't go crashing. Who knows what'd happen if you did that, hehehe!
--------------------------------------------------------
Nenilein wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 11 Angery10

"What are you talking about, Doc? That's where we need to be, right? C'mon, let's go!"

With a vicious grip, Lynne took the doctor's arm and pulled.

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Attent10

"We need to get out of here! Who knows how much longer this place is to stand? And without Sissel, there's no Retries and no Continues, nada, zilch! Look, I've reassesed the situation, and I think we really oughta go and fetch him before we try and do anything here! I've never been in anything like this before! We need a trump card if we want to survive, let alone save anyone!"
*The Doctor was suddenly yanked forwards. Lynne certainly had a strong pull, but it seemed this whole situation had her so on edge she had almost pulled him halfway down the tunnel before he realised what she was doing.*
The General Roleplay - Page 11 KgPyXKT
LYNNE! You don't understand! We have to go back! They-

HALT!

*The metallic groaning sound got louder, and around the corner came three of them.*
The General Roleplay - Page 11 XIm79Ur
SURVIVORS ARE DETECTED!
...are on their way.

*The three slowly wheeled forwards towards Lynne and the Doctor.*
The General Roleplay - Page 11 UWV0hTK
STATE YOUR POINT OF ORIGIN!

Last edited by Regiwi on Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliucon Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:31 pm

SEGA wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 11 111

The General Roleplay - Page 11 GzHvpBa

Oh hey! I guess we should get going there?

"Probably. Honestly, anywhere other than here should be fine for now."

The General Roleplay - Page 11 IF-Heh_zps6rujvbvu

"And something about this woman makes me feel at ease. I hope I'm not too wrong about that."

She did notice the smoke, but not the discolouring of the hands, since she was looking at Byakuren's back, so she refrained from commenting.

Sewers wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 11 CMlHGTO

We need to go another way... now.

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Angery10

The General Roleplay - Page 11 W29_zpsjanslp6v

"Wait...!"

Forced to accompany them, Weiss went forward brashly until they stumbled upon what she feared.

"..."

She'd not fought these head-on, but the horror stories she got from hidden observers made her wary of making a move.

The General Roleplay - Page 11 W10_zpsfczz5n3y

(OK, Weiss, think! This is putting everyone in danger! Ugh... What would she do...?)

*CRASH*

As she was thinking of a way to escape or cause a distraction, a great noise came from the fight that was happening above, causing something of an earthquake: and the upper partition forward split open, causing a lot of debris and dust to fall upon one of the three Daleks.

When Weiss steadied herself, she loaded the final crystal of Dust in the rapier and made an yellow sigil in front of her. Along with the dust of the debris, a yellow smoke covered the immediate surroundings of the other Daleks  for a time.

The General Roleplay - Page 11 W22_zpsr3lvqa0d

"GUYS, WITH ME!"

She was still leading the survivors: so she grabbed the closest one and made a run for it. She knew she was still going the right way, but it was a good idea to not be in sight of those things.

Komachi listened to the explanation with the closest thing to surprise written on her face as she had showed here. Besides, y'know, the whole Chtullu thing.

"So you use this to fight too, along that giant key. That's a very different way to go about it."

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Kom1_zps4o9cursg

"You show a lot of promise, Rena."

She didn't get to explain herself before Kasen joined in and pilfered the medal.

Veritas wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 11 0511

"How interesting. This little thing here isn't from Gensokyo either. It's not even from the outside world, which would be unheard of under ordinary circumstances."

"But these circumstances are hardly ordinary. I'm sure you've noticed too, right?" Kasen spoke, looking the shinigami in the eye.

Komachi barely would have batted an eye anymore for newcomers on her boat (it was a good thing she made it as big on the Tiny Woods as her standard-issue one), but the voice definitely made her raise her head and let out a knowing smile.

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Kom2_zpsecsr8qg1

"It's not hard to make out this Netherworld is not here nor there. But you might know better: I've not been to the outside without help."

"You sure found this place fast. What are you doing here? I've been looking for someone myself."

Nenilein wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 11 Tumbl254

"Sorry, I didn't see you there, my bad! Right, right, I wasn't alone here, when I dozed off... Wherever this is..."

He looked around.

"Y-Yeah... CanIjustsayIfeelthesamebecauseIrandomlypoppeduphere-"

"Err-"

OK, Red. Words. Figure out how they work.

"Hi, Hau! ... I'm Red! Like, the color?"

She let out a sigh of relief.

"It's good to hear someone else has an uncomplicated name... I mean, Pikachu's a sparkly, great name, buuut... It sounds like three different words!"

Regiwi wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 11 OzbMGdm
That Detective of yours is right. This was a living creature once... what you're dealing with here is beyond the capabilities of even the most powerful antagonistic beings I've met so far in this ongoing situation. Which worries me.

*He looks down at the Missingno.*
The General Roleplay - Page 11 Koi6oeq
What happened to you...

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Z4_zps4clkhtei

"... That sounds really bad. We gotta get our move on, then."

The General Roleplay - Page 11 L1_zpsicpfdtjj

"Indeed. I need to contact a few people right away. You have already demonstrated to be someone of exceptional experience! I hope you can help us shed light on this horrific affair."
Aliucon
Aliucon

Back to top Go down

Post by General Tommy Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:31 pm

Regiwi wrote:
The General Roleplay - Page 11 YcJVoUH
I guess that's a good point.
The General Roleplay - Page 11 6VMgpAJ
Hmm... who's around though.

*He looked around the dark streets, seeing something happening further down. It looks like some guy being beat up by two other thugs.*
Wow... it's busy tonight huh? Maybe that guy will be able to help us though.

*Without waiting for a response he swings down, uppercutting one of the thugs away before webbing them up to a wall. The second brandishes a knife and lunges at Spidey.*
The General Roleplay - Page 11 3yvkGwu
Mind if I cut in?

Tuslo grinned landing down on the ground and charging at the second thug, flying right and him to deliver a flying kick to the head. It wouldn't kill him, thankfully, but it would send him careening into a wall to knock him out, unless the guy was able to avoid the attack in time.
Aliucon wrote:"..."

It was strange that they didn't counterattack immediately. After being pumped, Mewtwo expected direct attacks. This was not how he envisioned the battle to continue.

But he could always try to force their hand. His Rain Dish kept him properly healed under rain, so he had a moment to do something else himself.

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Psychic_zpsnrapn9pg

"...!"

Perish Song

She chanted in such a way that the air would be heavier and dread would fall upon less powerful beings all around. Most of the survivors should be out of hearing range at this point, but anyone close by (and even the buildings, to some extent, which shook and moved with the same reality warps that their combined powers were making before) is now set to a timer before faiting.

Mewtwo's Soundproof

But as it happened, Mewtwo wasnt't. And so the being steeled itself.

Unfortunately for Mewtwo, that technique held no effect on Warrior Astrid, who quickly gave Future Tuslo a barrier to block out the sound. However, Mewtwo would get what he wanted anyways, with Tuslo pointing a finger at him and firing off a thin beam from it at him. It was a small move, but it would shatter through any defenses Mewtwo would be capable of throwing up and sending him backwards. Astrid, meanwhile threw out a few energy blasts of her own that, much like her sword, could not miss her opponent, each one having enough firepower to blow up a planet with ease. The amount of destructive force that these attacks had were impressive, but perhaps not unexpected from a goddess.

Vespus and Aqua reached their target destination, with Vespus holding his weapons at the ready. Looking back to his partner, Vespus decided to ask a question. "Shall we attempt some modicum of stealth, or do we simply kick in the door and begin blasting our way through to find our target?"

The Summoner was observing the events going on in the Aquarium. It was a nice place to be, but he was still on his guard. There was something about those employees that felt strange to him, but for now, he simply let his companions continue their work unimpeded. He was here to be the muscle in case they got attacked, after all, so that meant that he'd have to be ready. He had to quietly think about which Heroes he'd summon to back them up, since the area was too small to summon a lot of dudes at once. He needed proper Heroes, and that would take a lot of thinking over which team to take. But then, he'd get it done, that's for sure.
General Tommy
General Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:03 pm

The General Roleplay - Page 11 UJtP1nF

"We should try the stealth approach. We don't want to alarm anybody near us, regardless if they're a citizen or not. For all we know, we could cause more damage if we shoot first."

The General Roleplay - Page 11 AdllKZB

Ah, a new person. What else? They seem really fascinated by the medal. Madotsuki unequipped the knife, letting it disappear to wherever it goes. The threat's passed anyway. She seemed more concerned about Rena and shuffled close to her.

Susie flipped through the webpages on her phone.

The General Roleplay - Page 11 8xBWiQH

"Looks like the package made it to its destination without much hassle. Phew. After this, I have to meet with the goons at the warehouse..." Susie makes her way to the front door of Palm Robotics.
Peachy
Peachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:39 pm

Aliucon wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 11 L1_zpsicpfdtjj

"Indeed. I need to contact a few people right away. You have already demonstrated to be someone of exceptional experience! I hope you can help us shed light on this horrific affair."
The General Roleplay - Page 11 ETZanEo
Well... I'm not one to toot my own trumpet, but it has been said.
Zinnia wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 11 Z4_zps4clkhtei

"... That sounds really bad. We gotta get our move on, then."
The General Roleplay - Page 11 GiQsNLA
A 'move on'?

*As he says this, he picks up a nearby scanner running it over Missingno as it beeps occasionally.*
The General Roleplay - Page 11 OzbMGdm
Where exactly did you have in mind?

*He then puts the scanner down and makes his way over to the TARDIS, quietly talking to himself.*
The General Roleplay - Page 11 GiQsNLA
Lets see if I can get inside at least yet...

*The Doctor puts in the key and starts opening the door. Meanwhile, further away in town.*
General Tommy wrote:
Tuslo grinned landing down on the ground and charging at the second thug, flying right and him to deliver a flying kick to the head.  It wouldn't kill him, thankfully, but it would send him careening into a wall to knock him out, unless the guy was able to avoid the attack in time.
*The second thug goes flying towards a wall. He's caught by a web just before he smashes into it, then hit by another tying him up in a sort of cocoon.*
Let's be careful with walls. I'd imagine that kick was enough Tuslo.

*He suddenly shoots another webline which hangs from a nearby street lamp. He then pulls something out and attaches it to the webbing before jumping over to the thug hanging nearby, looking to Tuslo.*
The General Roleplay - Page 11 QCcYGjP
Hey, quick over here! Might as well have a little memento.

*Meanwhile, elsewhere in town.*
Vespus and Aqua reached their target destination, with Vespus holding his weapons at the ready.  Looking back to his partner, Vespus decided to ask a question.  "Shall we attempt some modicum of stealth, or do we simply kick in the door and begin blasting our way through to find our target?"
Peachy wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 11 UJtP1nF

"We should try the stealth approach. We don't want to alarm anybody near us, regardless if they're a citizen or not. For all we know, we could cause more damage if we shoot first."

Susie flipped through the webpages on her phone.

The General Roleplay - Page 11 8xBWiQH

"Looks like the package made it to its destination without much hassle. Phew. After this, I have to meet with the goons at the warehouse..." Susie makes her way to the front door of Palm Robotics.
*On the surface, Palm Robotics looked like a typical technology store. It wasn't that big with just one person at the shop counter, selling all sorts of non-combat robots and droids. R2 units, R3 units, Protocol droids, drones, Sweeper Joe robots with real sweeping action. The list went on. Nothing that appeared capable of harming anyone however. Behind the shop counter was another robot, one which looked similar to one from a specific universe, but for all intents and purposes was just a robot salesperson. It turned to Susie as she entered the front of the store.*
The General Roleplay - Page 11 EDQ1xlW
You are going home Miss Susie? It seems two people are approaching the front of the store, despite us being closed. They may just be looking in our window, but I believe you would rather not be seen?
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:23 am

The General Roleplay - Page 11 AcFwzfw

"Is that so?" Susie turned to see two people-- Aqua and Vespus, approaching the door, just as the robot said. "Hm, it's not like they're going to ask what I'm doing here. We sell machines that improve quality of life here. We are having an influx of new people, after all. And it'd be rude not to say hello."

Aqua would end up approaching the door first, checking to see if the door was unlocked. Sure enough, it wasn't.
Peachy
Peachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:35 am

Peachy wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 11 AcFwzfw

"Is that so?" Susie turned to see two people-- Aqua and Vespus, approaching the door, just as the robot said. "Hm, it's not like they're going to ask what I'm doing here. We sell machines that improve quality of life here. We are having an influx of new people, after all. And it'd be rude not to say hello."
Are you suggesting we open the store then Miss Susie?
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Ilha Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:12 am

Regiwi wrote:
Scientist: M-m-m-m-m-mad... scientist? What the hell are you talking about? L-l-look, you've got to get me somewhere safe. He wants me silenced! He wants everyone involved in it silenced!

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Order_10
"Mad scientist, of course! Using a plain white lab coat in the middle of the day in a city full of strange phenomena? It can only spell 'mad scientist' in my book!"

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Hmm10
"Look, here's the safest place I can get you right now. So calm down, will you?"

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Dissat10
"Also, who the hell is this 'he' you keep mentioning? The sniper out there?"
Jessica Ilha
Jessica Ilha

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:29 am

The General Roleplay - Page 11 HaHcnye

"Of course! We should treat our guests and make them feel welcome here." She gave a rather suspicious wink to the shopkeeper.
Peachy
Peachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:08 am

...If those are your orders Miss Susie, I shall make sure they have a pleasant shopping experience.

*The front door unlocks and the shop is lit up as if it was regular open hours.*
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:42 pm

The General Roleplay - Page 11 OCOq459

"Ah-" It seems that the store was lit up. Aqua and Vespus could see the store interior now. "Looks like there are people inside after all."
Peachy
Peachy

Back to top Go down

Post by General Tommy Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:44 pm

Vespus nodded to Aqua. "Then we have our objective," he said, stomping forward. He was suspicious, of course, but he would at least act as if he wasn't going to shoot them all for heresy immediately. Obviously though, he doubted that this would work out as well as they hoped.
General Tommy
General Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:53 pm

Aqua entered the store.

The General Roleplay - Page 11 G3W9PoZ

"Well, I see why it's called Palm Robotics. Look at all these machines."

The General Roleplay - Page 11 X02XNGA

Susie, meanwhile, observed the new "customers" approaching. The armored fellow next to her... he looks like the biggest threat here and he's not even subtle about it. What is he, a SWAT team member? No, his technology is different. I wonder if I could get a sample of it... Ah, what am I thinking? This guy is dangerous and if he's here armed and all, I can't let that pass. Might as well activate security measures on the way out. Deep in thought, she was.
Peachy
Peachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:38 pm

Welcome customers to Palm Robotics. Here you can find a variety of utility and maintenance bots that can assist with activities such as general housekeeping, starship maintenance, medical needs and many other areas of expertise. Please feel free to browse. If you have any specific enquiries please let me know how I can be of assistance.
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by General Tommy Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:58 pm

Vespus looked around the store they were in.  Lots of technology, most of it heretical by the Imperium's standards.  Why anybody would willingly use Abominable Intelligences baffled the Astartes, but he would continue his work regardless.  For now, he was silent, letting Aqua do the talking.  He was here as the muscle.  Though he had to admit, Susie seemed suspicious with how she was eyeing him up, much like he seemed suspicious to her, most likely.

Tuslo nodded, floating up next to Spider-Man and putting her arms to the side, as if she was gathering her ki to power up.  She wasn't actually doing that, she was just striking a pose next to the guy as they took their picture together.
General Tommy
General Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenilein Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:10 pm

Savage Chus wrote:
Malasada Sugar Sofa wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 11 Tumblr_ok4qbfRvz41tai552o1_400

Detective Pikachu wrote:Without thinking I started to eat the food I'd taken. It was amazing, so sweet but not too much. Why, I couldn't believe I'd never tried something like this before. No wonder that Trainer sounded so fond of them. Still, once that pleasure subsided, I was left facing an uppity Raichu now gloating about floating. So I'm a weirdo he says huh? I responded that I was very sorry for how I'd spoken to him. He should definitely feel proud of himself, after all, the only other airhead I knew of that could levitate like that was the Koffing family.
The General Roleplay - Page 11 OFtblKh
Pi.
--------------------------------------------------------

-....-

For a moment, Raichu starred at the preevolved specimen with a dumbfounded look. A few seconds passed before it started laughing.

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Tumblr_inline_opp02ypLCV1sary7j_540

It slapped Pikachu on the shoulder. 

-Good one! Heh heh heh... Y'know what, kid? You're okay. Real, okay.-  

It held out its paw to the other Chu.

-I'd tell ya my name, but truth is, that guy never gave me one. He's not exactly the creative kind, y'know. But a good kid, still. A real good one.- It laughed. -So, I come from 'em forests over in Melemele. Kid picked me up in the tall grass when I was still a wee Pi. What lil' patch of land are you from?-

Nenilein wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 11 Tumbl254

He looked around.

"Y-Yeah... CanIjustsayIfeelthesamebecauseIrandomlypoppeduphere-"

"Err-"

OK, Red. Words. Figure out how they work.

"Hi, Hau! ... I'm Red! Like, the color?"

She let out a sigh of relief.

"It's good to hear someone else has an uncomplicated name... I mean, Pikachu's a sparkly, great name, buuut... It sounds like three different words!"

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Tumbl255

"Hey, hey, no need to get all 'sorry' on me! I love meeting new people, y'know! The more the merrier, right?"

Hau laughed, snapping his fingers, before taking another closer look at the girl in front of him and her shy demeanor.

"Huh... Kinda makes me think of her..."

Lost in melancholy, he trailed off for a moment, before shaking his head and smiling again.

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Tumbl256

"So, this is your first time seeing a Pikachu then? Guess that means you're not that little guy's trainer. Huh, I really do wonder if he's wild... But he got that funny hat..."

Hau turns. 

"Oh, I guess if you don't know Pikachu, that means you're not from Alola or Kanto then? What region are you from? Unova? Orre? Anything over in the Americas, I'd guess, I hear Chus are rare there..."

LYYYYNNROYYYYYY JENKIIIIINSSSSS!! wrote:*The Doctor was suddenly yanked forwards. Lynne certainly had a strong pull, but it seemed this whole situation had her so on edge she had almost pulled him halfway down the tunnel before he realised what she was doing.*
The General Roleplay - Page 11 KgPyXKT
LYNNE! You don't understand! We have to go back! They-

HALT!

*The metallic groaning sound got louder, and around the corner came three of them.*
The General Roleplay - Page 11 XIm79Ur
SURVIVORS ARE DETECTED!
...are on their way.

*The three slowly wheeled forwards towards Lynne and the Doctor.*
The General Roleplay - Page 11 UWV0hTK
STATE YOUR POINT OF ORIGIN!

When Weiss steadied herself, she loaded the final crystal of Dust in the rapier and made an yellow sigil in front of her. Along with the dust of the debris, a yellow smoke covered the immediate surroundings of the other Daleks  for a time.

The General Roleplay - Page 11 W22_zpsr3lvqa0d

"GUYS, WITH ME!"

She was still leading the survivors: so she grabbed the closest one and made a run for it. She knew she was still going the right way, but it was a good idea to not be in sight of those things.

Now, Lynne expected a lot of things to possibly lurk up ahead.
Killer robots weren't one of them.

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Concer11

"...!"

She stumbled and immediately ran back, this time following after Weiss.

(Oh god, this sucks! Those things look armed... How're we supposed to get to the ship now!?)

Death, the Universe and Everything wrote:

Komachi listened to the explanation with the closest thing to surprise written on her face as she had showed here. Besides, y'know, the whole Chtullu thing.

"So you use this to fight too, along that giant key. That's a very different way to go about it."

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Kom1_zps4o9cursg

"You show a lot of promise, Rena."

She didn't get to explain herself before Kasen joined in and pilfered the medal.

Veritas wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 11 0511

Komachi barely would have batted an eye anymore for newcomers on her boat (it was a good thing she made it as big on the Tiny Woods as her standard-issue one), but the voice definitely made her raise her head and let out a knowing smile.

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Kom2_zpsecsr8qg1

"It's not hard to make out this Netherworld is not here nor there. But you might know better: I've not been to the outside without help."

"You sure found this place fast. What are you doing here? I've been looking for someone myself."

The General Roleplay - Page 11 AdllKZB

Ah, a new person. What else? They seem really fascinated by the medal. Madotsuki unequipped the knife, letting it disappear to wherever it goes. The threat's passed anyway. She seemed more concerned about Rena and shuffled close to her.

The General Roleplay - Page 11 2012

Rena, annoyed by everything going on, sighs and politely asks for the return of her Medal. It may be a blank, but it's still all she got right now, and it'd sure be nice to be able to use some actual skills next time they got into a battle!
Nenilein
Nenilein
Admin

http://nenilein.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AmeftoWriter Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:22 am

Regiwi wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 11 DeclG62
Through the eye of that minion his Majesty seems disheartened!

*As Gwonam said this, he noticed an arrow flying towards him. He narrowly dodges it with his magic carpet.*
The General Roleplay - Page 11 GrLg2Wb
SQUADALA! Look and see Ganon's minions!

*Ganon's creatures approach.*
The General Roleplay - Page 11 609yfek
The General Roleplay - Page 11 WA9AW8A
GO N KILL!

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Tumbl267
"Bloody hell, they're more comin'?!"

The demo loaded up his grenade launcher and began firing at the creatures.

Meanwhile Bender slipped away as soon as heard the King walked away from the battle, and ran towards the now empty castle...
The General Roleplay - Page 11 Giphy_11
"Ah well... I guess we lost. That means I get to take me some loot. Ah I mean, take some souvenirs while I'm at it...."

At the Aquarium.... as Rohan finally took in the sights and realized what his eyes are seeing.

"Uh--u--

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Tumblr40
"UNBELIEVABLE!!"

Rohan whipped out his sketchpad and began furiously sketching all kinds of Pokemon he could see in his eyes.

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Pokemo14The General Roleplay - Page 11 250px-20
The General Roleplay - Page 11 375px-10The General Roleplay - Page 11 375px-15
The General Roleplay - Page 11 375px-13The General Roleplay - Page 11 375px-12

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Tumblr72
"I have never seen such creatures before in my life! They are much more colourful than the sea life in my world! What kind of creatures are these... "Pokemon"?!"

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Tumblr59
"I want to read the books of the creatures, no...  I HAVE to! Such mysterious creatures...."

The General Roleplay - Page 11 5cc01a10
"If they're plannin' to showcase all them water types, means they'd have more down this here hallway! Come lads, This way!"

Archie then sped down the hallway to look for more, but his words fell in deaf ears to Rohan as the mangaka was still quite occupied with sketching the water pokemon he could see...

Meanwhile with Phoenix and Mia and the rest of the Anythings gang....
Regiwi wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 11 18jUels
(Hm? Doubt I'm going to have much luck there... but I wonder... that card reader might be worth having a look at...)

*Phoenix goes to get a better look at the card reader, trying not to attract the attention of the employee standing nearby.*

The Card Reader contained a logo and with it the words: PALM ROBOTICS INC. was engraved on the top.

The small screen underneath the words showed the recent use: Grunt #065  Time:18:53

and at the bottom of the reader showed a small block of text which read: Property of Palm Robotics Inc. Made in: Uninhabited St., No Plate City, NML F092L92

The black outfitted employee, then noticed what Phoenix was trying to read it.

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Tumbl296
"Yo! Don't be breathing my personal space you hobo creep!"
AmeftoWriter
AmeftoWriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletShadow Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:25 am

Giggles wrote:

The General Roleplay - Page 11 Jackgl10

"Grell, there is no Lemon in this world. While I will miss her, and I will only admit that because she's not here, that means that I can proceed without conscience and without remorse. Do you know what this means for our buisness?"
The General Roleplay - Page 11 Sass10
"Oh I know exactly what that means." Grell said with a cackle. "No restrictions apply! We can do whatever we want! No moral compass to stand in our way of fame, glory and riches. Oh Jack, this is going to be the most splendid time! With your money and my impeccable charisma and skill, we can rule this world financially!"
ScarletShadow
ScarletShadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next