Case Files Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Media

5 posters

Go down

Lost Media Empty Lost Media

Post by Regiwi Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:36 pm

Hi everyone. So the members who have been with us since the beginning will remember we started on Court Records backup forum back in early 2011 before moving when the main Court Records forums returned and we formed our own forum. Since then sadly the backup forums have gone and there's no way to go back and reread all the old stuff we did. Recently I came across some files I had however where I'd saved the occasional post before I went ahead and posted them on the forum. There aren't a lot I've found but I thought if I had some saved others might also have things they wrote for CR and saved drafts of also so it'd be cool to have a place to post them for those of us who remember those times, and also for people who joined after who might be curious about some of the stuff we did in the past. So with that said, I will be copying some old posts I found here. I'm going to keep edits minimal even if it's stuff I'm kinda embarrassed to reread since I wouldn't have edited it if it was still on the old backup forums, but I will if possible change the images if they're photobucket links so that they show what was meant to appear. I will also try to add some context as some of these posts were in the middle of plotlines we had going.

So what was happening when these posts were written? So for these posts, this came towards the conclusion of the trial of Apollo Justice. Back in the original Anythings vs Lawbreakers RP the Lawbreakers had managed to set up Apollo to take the rap for their crimes. The trial took all sorts of twists and turns. Godot with Mia as his co-council was prosecuting Apollo who was representing himself with Phoenix as his co-council. The Defence changed a lot during the trial with Mia changing sides to defend Apollo, Phoenix taking over the duties and Apollo returning alongside Mia at various points. Von Karma had secretly managed to infiltrate the Jury with members of the Lawbreakers, in order to bring down the Jurist system Phoenix had helped put in place and bring down someone Phoenix cared about in one fell swoop. Phoenix (not a lawyer at this point still) began having doubts on his ability to defend Apollo I believe, but had flashbacks to moments of his past where he had helped others.

I'm afraid I cannot remember now if others helped out with some of these posts by writing the parts of other characters, I believe I had help with Iris and Maya so if you remember helping me please say so I can give you the credit you deserve. Anyway, with that said, I have three of the flashbacks that took place. I'm afraid I cannot currently find the fourth which was from when Phoenix was at school. I will only go with the first one in this post as it's already pretty long as it is. Hope you guys enjoy this and some of you can find older posts you might have!

(Also, for those who are in GRP but don't know, these posts are from the RP that the Phoenix I have there originated from.)

Notes. I'm 95% certain this first one Neni played "Dahlia" in, can't remember who wrote the little girl's lines. Either way, I thought it'd be neat to maybe have a flashback to when Phoenix and 'Dahlia' were dating. It's a bit of a nothing story but I had fun RPing it I remember, I think possibly we did so on Skype.
Turnabout Tree wrote:*Phoenix and "Dahlia" have just been to their favourite restaraunt.*
Lost Media KCEJ66b
So Dollie, what are your plans for tomorrow?
Lost Media XFUhHBM
Ah... I'm not sure yet... But... *smiles* I am fine with everything that is fine with you... Feenie."
Lost Media HRPYXbJ
Are you sure Dollie? You haven't got to go on another of your trips to the mountains then?
Lost Media XFUhHBM
Oh! Those 'Trips'...
Lost Media NDqb5zb
Lost Media XFUhHBM
...Ah, it will be fine. I... I just want to spend as much time as possible with you...
Lost Media JtxwWKt
...Unless you're worried about me of course! Then I'll go, but...
Lost Media NWEZXV5
NO! Of course I don't want you to go Dollie! But, I don't want to make you feel you have to stay for me... You... I mean I don't want to make you feel you have to stay here to make me happy...
Lost Media NDqb5zb
Lost Media XFUhHBM
...Feenie...

*looks at him*
Lost Media V4aaHI8
I am happy where you are...
Lost Media 6whPYYB
Dollie... *Blush*

*They approach a tree, but something is off about it...*
Lost Media 6whPYYB
"Oh...?" *looks up*
Lost Media AwoLzsb
Hey... is it me, or does it look like someone's up that tree Dollie?
Lost Media XFUhHBM
"Huh! R-Really!" *puts her hands to her mouth*
Lost Media PZETafa
"It's... It's a girl!!"
Lost Media NWEZXV5
OH! Erm... what should we do Dollie?

*The girl starts slipping down the branch, with a sheer drop below her.*
Lost Media PZETafa
*shakes in fear* "W-W...We need to call some help! Or she might..." *tries to get out her cellphone*

*Girl slips a little further*
Girl: AAHHHHH!!!!!
Lost Media PZETafa
"HUH!" *drops her phone out of fear* "O-Oh no...!!"
Lost Media NWEZXV5
That girl's going to fall! Dollie, I'll be back, I... promise...
(Am I nuts? Who cares, I've got to save her!)

*Pheonix starts climbing the tree.*
Lost Media PZETafa
"Huh! F-Feenie! B-But you're...!!" (He's afraid of heights... Oh no! My Feenie...)
Lost Media HRPYXbJ
Erm...
*Phoenix climbs up another branch.*
Lost Media PZETafa
"Feenie!!" *runs up to him* "Feenie, are you fine?!"
Lost Media KCEJ66b
I-I'll be alright Dollie...

*Looks up*
Lost Media HRPYXbJ
(I hope...)

*Climbs another couple of branches, one snaps beneath him, leaving him hanging.*
Lost Media PZETafa
"FEENIE!!!" *runs up* "D-Don't move! I... I will get help!! I..."

*Phoenix hangs for a while, then sees the little girl crying at the top. He pulls himself up.*
Lost Media FI8DUIL
I promised I'd be back Dollie... and I will be...
(SO... HIGH... UP!)
Lost Media PZETafa
*gets her phone up and dials* "H-Hello?... Can somebody hear me...? We need help!"

*Phoenix climbs up to where the girl is.*
Lost Media KCEJ66b
It's, alright... I've got you...
(How did I get up here?)
Lost Media PZETafa
"Y-Yes... M-My boyfriend... He's ...He is..."

*sees Phoenix with the girl on top of the tree*
Lost Media JtxwWKt
"...F...FEENIE!!"

*Phoenix starts to make his way down with the little girl clinging onto him.*

*Iris rushes to the tree, ready to catch him if he slips*

*Phoenix slips one or twice, but somehow reaches the bottom with the girl ok.*
Lost Media PZETafa
"Feenie!" *Iris runs and hugs him* "Oh, thank goodness... Are you alright?! Did you get hurt?!"
Lost Media KCEJ66b
Well... my hands are a little sore... but I'm alright, I'm so sorry for scaring you Dollie... I just couldn't leave her up there...
(I can't believe how lucky I was, I mean, I'm so stupid, I could be dead now...)
Lost Media JtxwWKt
"Feenie..." *looks down*

*looks up*
Lost Media NDqb5zb
*smiles*
Lost Media V4aaHI8
"This is so like you..."
Lost Media KCEJ66b
Well, I... Oh Dollie... *Blushes*
Lost Media AwoLzsb
Still, why were you up in the tree little girl?

Girl: My balloon was caught in it, and I decided to try and get it back, it flew away though, then I was stuck.
Lost Media KCEJ66b
Well, I hope you know that you shouldn't do that in future...
(I don't know if I could manage that a second time afterall...)
Lost Media XFUhHBM
"Maybe we should bring her home?" *wondering*
Lost Media KCEJ66b
Yeah, where do you live little girl? I'm sure your mommy must be worried.

Girl:Just two streets from here, I went out for that balloon, now I've got nothing... Well... *Blush* except I found a hero...

*tilts her head and smiles when she hears the word 'Hero'*
Lost Media V4aaHI8
(Hero...My Feenie really is a hero... Even if many wouldn't think it, from how he looks...)
Lost Media KCEJ66b
Well... Heh... We'd better get you home...
*They set off down the road, taking the girl home.*

So yeah, more to come and hopefully others have more they can add to this thread. I did manage to find two sporks I did also so I'll be sure to post those later.
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Lost Media Empty Re: Lost Media

Post by Nenilein Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:35 pm

Well, let's see what I can find!

First of all, my personal master piece:

The Legend of Maya

For those that don't remember; this happened during Anythings VS Lawbreakers when I had to temporarily take over playing as Maya, which resulted in me writing a weird dream-sequence interlude, in which Maya goes into Nick's mind, represented as video-games, and they face fearsome monsters, such as the dreaded (Step)ladder together... Yes, it was weird. I was weird. Anyway, I still have all the sprite-edits I did for that: 

Lost Media Error010
Lost Media Evil_s10

Lost Media Final_10Lost Media Final_12Lost Media Final_11Lost Media Final_13Lost Media Final_13Lost Media Final_14Lost Media Final_16Lost Media Final_15Lost Media Final_17Lost Media Final_17Lost Media Final_18Lost Media Final_19Lost Media Final_20Lost Media Final_21Lost Media Grossb10Lost Media Grossb10Lost Media Item_g10Lost Media Light10Lost Media Nick_k10
Lost Media Dead_m10Lost Media Dead_n10
Lost Media Rpg_ma10Lost Media Super_10Lost Media Super_12Lost Media Super_10Lost Media Super_11Lost Media The_le10
Nenilein
Nenilein
Admin

http://nenilein.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:17 pm

Notes. The same context for this one as the first memory in my original post. This is the second memory (technically the third but as I said I lost the child Phoenix post sadly.) This one is set during Phoenix's lawyer days, specifically right in the middle of case 3 of the original game. I'm afraid I cannot remember who played Maya for this. We had a few people play Maya at different times, such as in the case Neni posted above (which I want to add I'm really glad to see again. XD) Chips who played her a few times but I think more on Case Files doesn't remember playing her for this, so I don't know if SuperAj wrote Maya's parts for this or not.

Turnabout Cat. wrote:*Walking along the street.*
Lost Media Bsaj25V
Well... I guess that's that for today's investigation.
Lost Media Hfr2hHR
So Nick, what do you think? Was Mr Powers really sleeping at the time he said he was?
Lost Media RRuBwJc
The guy seems to be honest, and that Security Lady, doesn't seem very reliable. I believe him, we'll just have to see what comes up at the trial.
Lost Media TnuRVhl
Yeah. Hm?

*They come across a group of kids laughing and all looking down at something.*
Lost Media IC4qaWL
Hey Nick, looks like they're playing with marbles or something!
Lost Media GiN8uZB
No Maya... we're not asking to join them.
Lost Media HEtPxgy
WHAT? I wasn't going to ask that!
Lost Media 09gS1lK
(That's not why you're searching you pockets then?)

*They hear a small cry from where the kids are.*
Lost Media TnuRVhl
Nick? What was...
Lost Media Bsaj25V
I don't know, hang on...

Boy 1: Poke it again! Look, it makes such a funny noise!

Boy 2: Yeah heh! I bet the stupid thing thinks someones going to come and get it.

Boy 3: Ha! Who'd want an ugly thing like this!? It's not even got any ears!
Lost Media IBygyQY
Nick... Where are you...?
Lost Media Bsaj25V
Hey? What are you kids doing?

Boy 1: Leave it out Gramps!

Boy 2: Yeah! This is our cat! We found him!

Boy 3: Possession is nine tenths of the law!
Lost Media UruY0Ty
(G-gramps?)
Lost Media Bdz2tBw
Well, would you like me to call a certain Detective I know out here? See if he thinks you're entitled to keep this cat, especially the way you're "playing" with him?

Boy 1: Heh! You're bluffing!

Boy 2: Y-yeah!

Boy 3: Erm... guys, maybe we should go?

Boy 1: WHAT?

Boy 2: Yeah... I mean my dad's already mad over that window... I don't want more trouble!

Boy 1: W-what? Are you guys serious? But...
*Looks around with the other two having run.*
Boy : Eep!
*Runs.*
Lost Media 7eyo0ZQ
Oooohhh! You poor thing! What did those nasty kids do you?

*Maya picks up the kitten.*
Lost Media TnuRVhl
Nick, it looks lonely, and we can't leave it where those kids might get it again...
Lost Media FGemRm0
Well, we can't keep her...
Lost Media 7eyo0ZQ
But Nick, she's got noone else.
Lost Media RRuBwJc
It's a she now?
Lost Media IC4qaWL
Yeah! Look at her, she's so cute!
Lost Media BqSpNhJ
(I must admit, despite the missing ears, she is pretty cute... Seeing those kids, all ganging up on her... I can't just leave her here.)
Lost Media Bsaj25V
Alright Maya we'll take her-
Lost Media Em55eRM
YEAH! YOU HEAR THAT FEENIE?
Lost Media FGemRm0
But we're not keeping her. We'll take her to Gumshoe to try and find a home for her.
(F-Feenie? She's named the cat that?)
Lost Media KXKtb7d
Right! Nick?
Lost Media RRuBwJc
Yeah?
Lost Media S8DPnX5
Thanks... most other people I met, well they would've just walked past that.
Lost Media XCuF1Av
Hm. Well, no matter how small or "unwanted" someone is. I'll never just walk by Maya.
Lost Media Em55eRM
Nick...

*They walk off with the cat in Maya's arms*
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Ilha Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:51 pm

Oh my God, the nostalgia...!

Neni, I always wanted to see these sprites again, I can't describe how happy I am ♥️

Unfortunately, I didn't save any posts I made at the time. I have a lot of memories, but I guess writing them isn't the point here ^^;

Instead, I'll share some of the things I have:

Pearl's Diary

Soon after we created our own forum, some of us started writing diaries for their characters. I can't remember who was the first one, but I liked the idea and decided to write one for Pearl.

While the images can probably be found at the tapatalk's forum, I'll post them here so you don't have to go the trouble of going back there to laugh at how stupid my idea was.
Pearl's Diary (pt. 1):

HOWEVER! That's not all!
Even though I stopped posting the diary pages on the 6th entry (ha! And you thought you had read everything back in the old forum?), I had this idea to keep the diary going and telling the events of the RP through Pearl's diary. Unfortunately, I wrote only two entries...

Anyway, they show a little bit of what little Pearl experienced during the early pages of the Anything Society!

Entry 13:

Entry 14:
[1] For those who don't know, "Mr. Uncle" is Yanni Yogi. He suddenly invaded the Anything Society and hugged Pearl for a reason I can't remember. He eventually released her as Pearl channeled Mia to help her (hence the skip in time during the diary's entry), but Mia got away as soon as Godot hugged her instead - in shock, she couldn't stay longer in this world...

Jess' Bad Drawings

So I used to think "man, I should draw this, it'd be awesome...!" But the results never were. Anyway, here's what I got:

April May's Ending:
Pearl's Ending:
Mia's Ending:
A Miego Flashback:

Aaand this is all I've got, unfortunately. I still have some edited sprites, though most of them were used in tapatalk's forum, so maybe there's no need to bother you guys further. There's also a "letter" from Mia that she supposedly wrote between that drying up there and the ending from Arc 1, which I never finished, due to this little message I left in the end:
"Never to be finished. You know, Neni ended with all my drama by resurrecting Mia… Dang it."

Oh, and that was also the short reminiscence (like, two pages) that details the flashback above, but that's also in tapatalk's forum, so...
Jessica Ilha
Jessica Ilha

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:02 am

Notes. Glad to see others posting some great stuff from the past here. I'm going to see if I can fit two more here, which are the last of direct posts I have saved. The first is the final memory based on an event after Phoenix was disbarred and before he had Apollo defend him.

Turnabout Poker. wrote:*A man runs down the street, some others follow after him, chasing him. The man stands by a door, which opens and someone grabs him and pulls him in.*
Lost Media PSD1S9i
In a bit of a bind aren't you?

Running man: Huh? Who the heck are you?
Lost Media JmZj8Mx
Me? I'm just a piano player, it doesn't matter though. What really matters here, is who are you?

Running man: Me? It's kinda dangerous to tell people who I am...
Lost Media 5RC7EWi
I see... Grape Juice?

Running man: Huh? Oh, yeah sure, thanks.

*The man looks out the window, and sees the other men run by.*
Lost Media JI1LY7h
So... what do they want?
*Phoenix pours out some Grape Juice into a glass.*

Running man: I'd rather not say. I've been involved in things, got in too deep. I don't know where to turn now.
Lost Media SeRT2Xi
Huh. Want a game of poker?

Running man: Erm... yeah... sure, why not...
Lost Media CXEbLBj
That night, we played Poker. I've learnt that you can tell alot about people through the way they play.

This guy, he was a blaggard, always sure of himself, never backing down. It's no doubt he'd got himself into this situation.
Lost Media RnmTK0f
Doubtlessly, those men were chasing him because he'd tried to push his way in. He thinks he's a charming guy.

Why did I help the guy then? I wish I knew. I don't know even if he went out and carried on his life, or was caught by them later.

All I know, is that whenever I see one person against many, I just can't leave them on their own. I guess I'm rather simple at the end of the day.

Notes. This final post was after Phoenix had flashed back to these memories, and representations of each part of his life from these flashbacks all had a conversation in his subconscious. I think actually, he might have been knocked out at the time or something... maybe by a boot to the head. Anyway, he had a part where he remembered all the people he'd helped over his career and beyond which gave him the motivation to carry on I believe. I really wish I could remember the exact details still. Really there's not a lot to this one at all, it was just a sort of mixture of all the characters he'd met and helped up to that point. (Including Dahlia who he actually defended earlier in the RP which was a long story...)

Memories wrote:
Lost Media 7SpJkhf
Nick! I loved her...
I know I'm a screwup, but I couldn't kill her.
I just couldn't...
Lost Media 7eyo0ZQ
I've been abandoned, then.
Lost Media WAKnrrZ
I... I really don't know
what to say! I was sleeping,
I promise!
Lost Media XG6ezB9
Stay out of this case.
Lost Media FfhJNot
Please, you have to help!
I-it's my sister!
Lost Media RlYkIfc
Me.
I did it.
Well, Mr. Wright?
Lost Media BxRhAe5
I'll never forget what you're
doing for me, EVER!
Lost Media Hr5iTKw
Please! Help me!
I didn't kill nobody!
Lost Media VCzcTm5
It... It wasn't me...
It wasn't me, I tell you!
Lost Media JC8Dbkv
Could you please take my case?
My trial starts tomorrow...
Lost Media Tw75NIR
Feenie...
Lost Media JjZhwUb
Daddy...
Lost Media WgTlh9k
Mr Wright!
Lost Media JzVDrFV
Mr Nick...
Lost Media A8IqQaK
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliucon Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:23 am

Never forget.

Lost Media IMG_0167

Pass it on.
Aliucon
Aliucon

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:04 pm

SPORKS.
Well, getting towards the end of things I have that I wrote myself, so I might as well post two from an old popular thread on the Backup forums which was sadly lost, the sporking thread. In this thread, people would write as characters giving a commentary on fanfiction written about them which they've been forced to sit through. The fics tended to be rated with things such as a number of Sahwits out of 5. I tended to go for things that were fairly obvious trollfics as I found them more fun to read. Anyway, Since these will only be text I'll be using a spoiler tag for them both so that I can fit both into this post fairly easily. There will be some html specific to the old CR forums that doesn't work here, but I'm going to leave it as it is. Who knows, maybe we'll have replicas of those sprites and things sometime on here and they'll work again. >><< Anyway, enjoy these two 'classics'.

Also these were some of the earliest things I tried to write, so I'm kinda not rereading them as I post them because I feel safer this way. >><< Enjoy!

Phoenix Wright and the Ultimat Case of Doom! CLICK HERE:

The Greatest Mystery. CLICK HERE:

Finally, I have a special treat I've come across. I believe Neni wrote this originally but she told me she's ok with me posting it here. Basically, Neni took the posts from the very beginning of the Lawbreakers thread which started the Anythings vs Lawbreakers RP and made it more of a flowing narrative. There isn't a lot but it does have it seems the very first conversation the Lawbreakers had, possibly with a few parts added to give it a better flow, but sadly we can't check it against the original, otherwise we wouldn't have this thread in the first place. Either way, here you go, hope you enjoy it!

ANYTHINGS VS LAWBREAKERS.

Notes. There is a second part that seems to be some background Neni possibly added to the Lawbreaker's first real action in the RP (besides trying to backstab each other immediately) which was kidnapping Trucy Wright, which if anything caused them more trouble than what they planned to cause the Anythings. Back at this point, the whole RP was essentially meant to be the Ace Attorney version of LittleKuriboh's Marik's Evil Council where the AA villains would plot things like getting Phoenix a holiday so they could break into his office or something. Also Trucy was the first Anything to appear in the RP until she was rescued by the other Anythings such as Phoenix and Apollo, which led to us setting up a second thread, the Anythings Society which was the counter to the Lawbreakers. Things went on from there. Anyway, enjoy!

The beginning of the Lawbreakers. CLICK HERE:
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicornfire Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:02 am

I was a latecomer to the RP, but young, teenage me liked to draw ASvsLB fanart. So, of course, I went and dug up a couple pictures of questionable quality.

Spoiler:

Lost Media Maggey10Lost Media Maggey11

I also made these blushing Maggey sprites that I was way more proud of than I had the right to be.

Finally: Something I've never shared. I don't really remember clearly when it was, but I recall handwaving an extended absence for Maggey Byrde somewhere in the RP by having her bad luck somehow ending her up in the middle of nowhere with amnesia, then becoming a phantom thief, before finally reuniting with everyone else in the RP. It was really, really weird. In any case, I apparently started writing a fic in early 2012 based off my imagined adventures of Maggey the phantom thief. Here's the singular page I wrote before giving up.

Spoiler:

It's kind of weird realizing how long ago this all was now... 2012, yeesh...
Unicornfire
Unicornfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum