Case Files Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Endstrata

4 posters

Go down

World of Endstrata Empty World of Endstrata

Post by Peachy Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:01 am

Endstrata is a hellish landscape, where physics constantly warp without any reasonable pattern or logic. It's not uncommon to see monsters and eldritch abominations making their way through the spiked rocks, rivers of lava and omnivorous, gigantic plants that compose the realm. In the middle of this chaos, a floating castle houses the headquarters of the villains, where plans are made and attacks are prepared against the heroes. Each villain can choose either to live in the castle or create their own fort to live in (and, considering the backstabbing and distrusting nature of most, it's plausible to think most would prefer the latter).

So far, the villains have gathered, getting acquainted with one another. Lorvairle, operating his fleet, placed himself in charge of the group, with any sign of resistance met with murder. Kil'jaeden the Deceiver appeared before the villains, offering to assist with the conquest. The villains are currently in the middle of deciding whether or not to accept the offer.
Peachy
Peachy

https://kazumijade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

World of Endstrata Empty Re: World of Endstrata

Post by General Tommy Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:54 pm

Ki'jaeden decided that he was through with waiting for answers. "Well, I am a very busy man, and I'm afraid I must go back to my conquest of Azeroth," he mentioned. "I will return later, and I hope you all will have an answer waiting for me when I do."

With that, Kil'jaeden and his minions left Endstrata, leaving the other villains there to handle the matters themselves. Lorvairle sighed. "Well, this will prove interesting," he admitted. "I do not know if I can fully trust that man yet, but the power he offers is quite impressive. Still, we should prioritize finding our own way off this planet."
General Tommy
General Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorgutz Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:37 pm

"Lorvairle, that is the first time I have heard you talk sense since I've met you" She commented, uncaring as to what he did in response, her arms crossed in frustration. Forced into a lesser position with two pains in the ass, with very little to show for it at the outset

"Okay, so first things first, one little thing I want to get out of the way: we find a way off-world? we share it, and well go in different directions, so if any of us find anything interesting, we're not wasting resources and killing each other over whatever useful things we may wind up finding. as for whatever heroes we may stumble upon. first come, first serve." She continues, hoping she has their ears

"You find someone else's rival, you get the chance to kill them, and prove yourself their superior. you lose? no one else's fault but your own. That's just my suggestions. feel free to ignore them if you want, i'm just getting them out to let you know what i'm doing" She explains, her posture and voice neutral

"Also, just for the record? I think we're all in agreement that someone who calls them self 'the deceiver' is about as trustworthy as a dwarf's oath of sobriety"
Gorgutz
Gorgutz

Back to top Go down

Post by General Tommy Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:58 pm

"Ah, but if we do that, then we weaken ourselves as a whole," Lorvairle mentioned. "What are we individually? A Sith Lord with a fleet, a Dark God who summons units, an Overlordess who has primitive technology, a tiny fairy who is almost of no consequence, and...some guy who I think has an obsession with hands. Individually, we may not mean much, but together, we can be far stronger. We're all members of the Dark Side here, and we've been given a rare opportunity to work together.

"Being honest with you here, Laleena, as you are now, you'll stand very little chance of conquering territory in the greater galaxy, or beyond it. If you truly want to be a threat to the galaxy, you'll need better gear than you currently possess, gear Amon and I can provide for you. And I'm not going to just give away my equipment without expecting some aid when it counts the most."
General Tommy
General Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:11 pm

World of Endstrata MNDIkXL

Tiny fairy almost of no consequence, I'm insulted. "Excuse you, but have you ever chained dozens of worlds in the span of eleven million years to reach and conquer the Celestial Realm where the gods preside? I don't think so. You don't even have any elemental crystals here to tear a hole through the fabric of space-time, and certainly no Vestal to overload the non-existent crystals. Unless you can somehow provide substitutes, there's no way of that happening. We're stuck."
Peachy
Peachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverie Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:59 pm

Laughing coldy, Diego strode towards the arguing group and shrugged his shoulders with a hefty flourish. His eyes were carefully trained on Lorvairle, although he had no real expectation of trouble. Things might have been difficult between this band of malefactors but they seemed to at least be settled on the advantages of not killing one another. And maybe, just for now, that was enough to get some sort of operation going.

World of Endstrata Ztl0nZs

"Now, you see, what my wicked, wicked friend is trying to say here is actually quite simple - not to mention a lot less standoffish than you might think."

The jockey clasped his gloved hands together, the leather producing a dull sound. Despite the ruthless environment, his composure remained unmoved, his smile cool as a cucumber. He turned to address the whole collective.

World of Endstrata HpNg79V

"What do you think," proposed Diego, "would happen if we were to put our heads together here like Lorvairle suggested? I'm sure there's a solution if we can spend five seconds focusing on something other than comparing the sizes of our... territory."

World of Endstrata KgV7NSn

"Hey, fairy lady! What you just said about crystals and vestals, would that really work for us? I don't really have the right to turn my nose up at the gods themselves."
Reverie
Reverie

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:20 am

Reverie wrote:"Hey, fairy lady! What you just said about crystals and vestals, would that really work for us? I don't really have the right to turn my nose up at the gods themselves."

World of Endstrata QoRpKts

"You'd need giant elemental crystals--specifically Wind, Water, Fire, and Earth, which we don't have if I recall correctly. The order doesn't really matter on which one you activate. Oh yes, the vestal has to overcharge the crystals' energy and I mean overcharge to the point that charging it further could cause it to shatter. That's how much energy is needed to trigger the Holy Pillar and rip a hole through the fabric of the universe to get to the next world. Again, we're missing those crystals and vestal so unless we have a substitute, that idea is out and besides. I can't reach my master so I can't guarantee the Holy Pillar would even happen."
Peachy
Peachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorgutz Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:31 am

Laleena had been rather quiet, and had been growing more and more upset as time went on. This topic was something she had no expertise with, and was growing more and more agitated as she had been shoved aside... She would have to be very careful about maintaining her mediation recently, or she might end up smashing one of these jerks heads in.

at the mention of a method for getting off-world, she had no choice but to pay close attention. The mention of crystals for each element caught her attention, and she cleared her throat,"While it may not be elementally aligned, I believe I have something of the caliber of magic we need" She said, clapping her hands together, spreading them apart, creating an image of a giant glowing marble

World of Endstrata Latest?cb=20090807034137

"The Tower Heart is the strongest magical artifact I have in my possession. it has enough power to contaminate or destroy a country, and might fit the bill" She offers.
Gorgutz
Gorgutz

Back to top Go down

Post by General Tommy Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:37 am

Lorvairle thought the matter over. "That may be an option," he concluded. "Though I suspect we'll need more than just the Tower Heart, if the magical requirements stated are as high as they are. I can probably enact a Dark Side Ritual with my troops in place of us having a 'Vestal'. The Dark Side is a powerful thing, and by utilizing a ritual, combined with the proper reagents, the Tower Heart included, we may just be able to get this to work."
General Tommy
General Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:00 am

World of Endstrata Cto8ysP

"We might. I'll be surprised if this works with the substitutes. If it does, well, I guess anything's a portal-making conduit if you have the right resources. How many more Temple Hearts do you have on you, Overlord?"
Peachy
Peachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorgutz Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:38 am

Laleena sighed,"I have two. the one I showed you, and another deeper within my castle, which has even more magical energy contained within it. However, the energy within will only respond to me, and runs the risk of becoming violently unstable if someone else tries messing with it" She says, telling the truth, and making that clear through her expression and posture

"The Tower Heart will be easier to move if we need it at a specific location, but the Nether Heart is a bit of a different story. it's in pieces, and moving them all at once is a risk i'm not willing to take, and there's no way of knowing how much time just moving the pieces will eat up" She explains

"However, in my experience, there's very few rituals that either of these couldn't perform. we got them both at the same time, and that might be enough, based on just how much power they have" She says, no small amount of smugness in her voice

Last edited by Gorgutz on Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gorgutz
Gorgutz

Back to top Go down

Post by General Tommy Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:48 am

Lorvairle thought it over. "Those sound like some very powerful artifacts," he commented. "Well, we have our method of transit, but now we must consider other matters, such as our overall plan. I think it's well-agreed here that domination is our goal, but we'll need a much bigger army to project our power further than we can now. We arrived here with only a relatively small army for each of us, we'll need to start recruiting to build up our forces.

"The Sith Empire would be an excellent location to recruit new forces, but we shouldn't rule out other recruiting grounds. The trouble we have to deal with right now is that we need good, skilled soldiers, not some random rabble. We need folks who can maintain and use advanced equipment, not just swing a sword or shoot a bow. So, tell me, my fine friends, what do the rest of you deal with back home? It's best that we establish our recruiting grounds early."
General Tommy
General Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:50 pm

World of Endstrata Uaf6MlA

"Well if you must know, all I had to do was manipulate multiple incarnations of the Vestal and two of her friends by posing as a harmless fairy assistant. None thought the wiser."
Peachy
Peachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorgutz Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:16 am

Laleena grunted with irritation,"Magical beasts and paladins, mostly. the odd army or two. I destroyed an army of paladins, and stopped a plague of light" She states simply, looking at all of them distastefully,"And if I go to get troops, i'll do it on my own. I already have a good idea as to what i'm going to need to make myself stronger..." She leaves it at that, not wanting to say anymore
Gorgutz
Gorgutz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum