Case Files Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Everyone!

3 posters

Go down

Hi Everyone! Empty Hi Everyone!

Post by Regiwi Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:51 pm

So, we've arrived then. I was rereading my intro post back on the original Case Files and back then I said I had no idea what starting up a game I didn't even know was classified as an RP would lead to. Now many years later we're at the start of a second forum dedicated to RPing. A lot of things may have changed but it's been great taking part in these RPs with you guys and all the friendships I've made over these years. Anyway, for anyone who might not know anything about this site, I'm one of the three admins here. We originally started a Roleplay on the Court Records Backup forums called the Lawbreakers society, that was somewhat based on Littlekuriboh's Marik's Evil Council, only with Ace Attorney villains. Over time it got a lot more intense and very popular, to the point I remember a lot of the people not involved on the CR Backup forums got quite annoyed with us at times haha...

Anyway, following the move to the new Court Records we realised the RP wouldn't really work on their new forum, so we decided to form our own forums. Over the years the AAvsLB went through a lot of changes including a reboot. It's sadly been inactive for a bit now but we've had a lot of other RPs, such as the Paradox crossover RP (which also started on the CR Backups and has it's own rich history which continues to this day.) If there's one thing Ace Attorney fans know it's that we can always rise from the ashes, so who knows what the future holds for AAvsLB. Still for now I'm focusing on an RP I've been pretty involved in before called the General Roleplay, which I want to get running before anything else.

And that brings us to now, where due to a change of forum hosts for the old site we've decided to move here. It's always sad to leave an old favourite but it's still exciting what new possibilities we have here, so we'll have to see how this goes. Either way, I'm glad to still be here and hope we have fun for many more years!
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone! Empty Re: Hi Everyone!

Post by ToonBlade Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:22 pm

Well said, King.

Hello everyone, it is I, that one guy thing that RPs Toon Link all the time. I am here and have joined. Greetings.
ToonBlade
ToonBlade

Back to top Go down

Post by Chlobo Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:17 pm

Wonderful words. I like your intro here, I thought it was really well written especially with the rise from the ashes.
Chlobo
Chlobo

http://fanfiction.net/u/1144748/ChloboShoka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum