Case Files Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Larstern

+11
AmeftoWriter
Gorgutz
JoJoNor316
Peachy
Wolf
Reverie
MF217
Aliucon
General Tommy
Shuda51
Nenilein
15 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Larstern   - Page 5 Empty Re: Larstern

Post by MF217 Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:13 pm

Grimlock's patience was beginning to thin; his servos only could tolerate what was going on around him for so much when he had no idea what was going on. As he tried to take some of these words in, as well as the extreme diversity of some of these organics just casually passing him by, the sheer frustration and annoyance of being a giant mech just more or less ignored out in the open infuriated Grimlock. Grimlock, looking for answers now on where the heck he is, has his body glow red as he lets out a growl of increasing rage.
Larstern   - Page 5 Q7ubdty

"WHERE THE SLAG IN THE PIT IS GRIMLOCK?!?!"

Larstern   - Page 5 EC5xDQi

Letting loose an ungodly, mechanized dinosaur roar as his Dino Mode's rage takes him over due to the increasing frustration, the sheer amount of time Grimlock had been standing idle was beginning to irritate him to the point he now tried to get everyone's attention nearby as a means of hopefully getting some kind of answers. Roaring out loudly into the sky upon fully being transformed into his Tyrannosaurus mode, Grimlock looks around; snarling in anger and frustration over his current predicament.
MF217
MF217

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:54 pm

Larstern   - Page 5 KlDL5gd

"Did anybody hear that? It sounded like a roar."

Dagger stirred from her nap. "Ah, Winston..? Ugh, I feel so tired..." Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, she realized the room they were in was unfamiliar. It doesn't look Gridanian, Lominsan, or even Ul'dahn. "Where are we?"
Peachy
Peachy

https://kazumijade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by General Tommy Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:41 am

"Now that, I don't know," Winston admitted to Dagger. "It appears that someone transported us here in our sleep, though they seem to have left us armed, so I doubt that whatever brought us here did so out of cruelty. It may be that we've been called to some adventure far away from Eorzea. Whoever or whatever brought us here must be very powerful indeed, nothing in this room looks like it belongs in Eorzea. The technology is too advanced to be Eorzean, and even the Garlean Empire doesn't seem to have technology like this, suggesting that we were not captured and brought to our enemies."

Winston opened up his Grimoire, leafing through a few pages. "I suggest we begin with investigating the building we're in. I doubt we're the only ones who were brought into this matter," he admitted. "It's entirely possible that many people have been dragged into this event like we have, and it would be prudent for us to locate any additional people who don't belong here, and join forces."

Winston then closed his Grimoire, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "Since I doubt that there are any enemies nearby for us to deal with due to us remaining armed in our slumber, we could theoretically split up and check other rooms, cover more ground faster, but we cannot rule out the possibility that not everyone who was brought here is friendly, so it would be wiser for us to remain together. Shall we begin our search, Dagger?"

As Winston predicted, they were not the only ones in the inn. The three Idols who just joined the RP were waking up in an adjacent room, all three of them sharing the same room. Similarly, Kazuma Kiryu found himself waking up in a room across from Winston and Dagger's inn room. None of them knew how they arrived in this inn, but if anyone looked out the window, they would spot the Temple of Astrid, a comically oversized religious structure that looked like a cross between a Gothic Cathedral and a Palace. It is likely that their answers await in there.

One of the locals decided to speak to Grimlock. "Calm down, Mr. Grimlock," he stated. "You're on the planet Terra Ancora, within the capital city of the Astridian Empire, Larstern. If you seek answers about what's going on, go to the Temple of Astrid and speak with Lady Astrid. She will explain everything for you."
General Tommy
General Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Ilha Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:26 am

Chihaya slowly opened her eyes, looking around. It didn't look like her room... Like any room in her house either. Or in her Production, for that matter.

Trying to remember what she was doing before going to sleep (if she could actually remember going to sleep, anyway), Chihaya got out of the bed... Just to find out she wasn't alone in the room.
Larstern   - Page 5 Yuuko_11
"Kisaragi-senpai?!"

Larstern   - Page 5 Chihay10
"Senpai...?"

Though not part of the 765 Production, not even one of the new members, Chihaya could recognise the girl in front of her as one of the idols she briefly worked with. 346 Production, if her memory didn't fail on her...
Larstern   - Page 5 Yuuko_17
"Yes, of course! You're one of the veterans from 765 Production, aren't you? So you're Kisaragi-senpai!"

"You can call me by my first name. I'm Chihaya Kisaragi... Though I guess you already know that."
Larstern   - Page 5 Yuuko_14
"Got it! A-Ah, by the way, I'm Yuuko Hori, it's very nice to meet you, Chihaya-senpai!"

"... Just 'Chihaya' is fine."

Larstern   - Page 5 Chihay14
"Anyway, Yuuko-san... Do you know where we are? Is here one of 346 Production's studios?"
Larstern   - Page 5 Yuuko_18
"No, I have no idea how I got here... Oohh!"

"What?"
Larstern   - Page 5 Yuuko_15
"Maybe I teleported myself during my sleep! Way to go, ESPer Yukko!"

"ESPer...?"
"Yes! I'm the one and only Psychic Idol, ESPer Yukko! He he~!"

Yuuko was so proud of herself she didn't notice a third girl inside the room... Who probably wouldn't like to know there was someone else claiming to be an ESPer Idol.
Jessica Ilha
Jessica Ilha

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliucon Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:45 pm

Larstern   - Page 5 Sayaka76_zpsfa906dba

"Ah-"

Sayaka looked over the cubes for a second. She was about to ask, but once Kyoko finished talking, she felt like she needed no explanation and just nodded.

"Yeah, I think I know how to do it. Nice that you have spares right off the bat! Thank you, Kyoko."

She wasn't about to say how she almost passed up the last Grief Seed she got for nothing. It was a depressing moment in her recent history, but with all going on around them, she couldn't just get depressed by herself or something.

Larstern   - Page 5 IF-nomore_zpsimdv2ct1

"I-I see. Thank you."

It wasn't like she was happy with the exchange rate, but at least she had seen an equal rate just a second earlier, and it was hard to complain when that comparison still made her contribution feel very much worthwhile.

Now she'd just stand by until the account was complete for the time being.

She'd try to spy out of the establishment towards Grimlock's noise, though.

Larstern   - Page 5 Remilia_thought

"Hmm..."

Remilia scrolled down the list. While she wouldn't mind joining the Undead group when Teddie declared he was going with something else, her trust in the capacity of her peers which survived compelled her to look elsewhere. Also, despite Yato's explanation showing how in-tandum they fought as one, she still considered them to be both separate members.

Larstern   - Page 5 Remilia_comment

"I would like to go for the bandits. I can't sustain myself up against the undead."

And as useful as the Holy Drives were, she was scared of them. Not that she was gonna tell anyone.

Strange way to start a new day. The air flowed fresher and less stagnate, and carefree voices felt close enough to touch. No announcement to start the slugging across the day, and a roar from what could only be... the outside?

Sayaka stirred, and sat up in the bed, rubbing her eyes and getting her bearings. It surely wasn't her bed in Hope's Peak.

(Where...?)

Her thoughts were eclipsed by the mere presence of an open window in the opposite wall.

Larstern   - Page 5 Sayaka9_zpsqaggxxaw

"...!"

(They're not... barred!?)

And that wasn't the only surprise.

Jéssica wrote:"Maybe I teleported myself during my sleep! Way to go, ESPer Yukko!"

"ESPer...?"

"Yes! I'm the one and only Psychic Idol, ESPer Yukko! He he~!"

Not only did she find herself in an unknown place, she was along with other idols, too, if she didn't mishear that.

Not just... any idols, either. One was either a kindred spirit or the rival of her lifetime.

Was this a dream? Even if she was, Sayaka was compelled to play along.

Larstern   - Page 5 Sayaka2_zpsnlcsjzgu

"Ah... Morning!"

Might as well be more energetic about it, too.

Larstern   - Page 5 Sayaka15_zpsymynmr8u

"Did I hear it right? I don't know where we are any more than you do, but you are idols too, right...?"

Larstern   - Page 5 Sayaka4_zpsajkchyur

"Including a [psychic] idol..."

Whether she was straight up excited or just being overly intense about the subject might be hard to tell.
Aliucon
Aliucon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenilein Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:56 am

Peachy wrote:Larstern   - Page 5 KlDL5gd

"Did anybody hear that? It sounded like a roar."

Why, Teddie heard it too. In fact, it caused a cold shiver to run down his spine.

Larstern   - Page 5 B8_7_010

"A-Are you really sure w-we heard it? I-I mean... It could beary well just be the wind! Yeah... Heh Heh..."

The only thing calming Teddie was the fact that he wasn't picking up any shadow-y scents from anywhere. Then again, that might just be because this place wasn't in his world, right? Ghh... Be a breave bear, be a brave bear...

Aliucon wrote:Larstern   - Page 5 Sayaka76_zpsfa906dba

"Ah-"

Sayaka looked over the cubes for a second. She was about to ask, but once Kyoko finished talking, she felt like she needed no explanation and just nodded.

"Yeah, I think I know how to do it. Nice that you have spares right off the bat! Thank you, Kyoko."

She wasn't about to say how she almost passed up the last Grief Seed she got for nothing. It was a depressing moment in her recent history, but with all going on around them, she couldn't just get depressed by herself or something.

Kyoko smiled when Sayaka accepted the grief cubes. She tried not to show, but seeing her friend accept help so easily made her heart feel lighter. Maybe... Maybe there was a reason she was here with this Sayaka right now? Yes, maybe, this was a chance. A chance to do all the things they never got to do. At least not really. A chance to actually do something and have no regrets.

"Hey... Sayaka..."

Larstern   - Page 5 Icons-10

"If you ever need help... Just holler. I know I can be sort of a jerk sometimes, y'know, rough around the edges, but that doesn't mean I don't care. We're in this together, 'aight?"
Nenilein
Nenilein
Admin

http://nenilein.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Ilha Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:25 pm

Sayaka wrote:
Larstern   - Page 5 Sayaka2_zpsnlcsjzgu
"Ah... Morning!"

Larstern   - Page 5 Sayaka15_zpsymynmr8u
"Did I hear it right? I don't know where we are any more than you do, but you are idols too, right...?"

Larstern   - Page 5 Sayaka4_zpsajkchyur
"Including a [psychic] idol..."

Whether she was straight up excited or just being overly intense about the subject might be hard to tell.

"Huh...?"

Chihaya noticed there was one more girl with them. She seemed to have the same age as her, though it was hard to tell, all of them being teenagers.

"Yes, we're idols."

Wait, 'too'? Did that mean that girl was also an idol? Chihaya frowned. She always tried to look up for her rivals in other to improve her own skills, yet she never heard of the girl in front of her...

"So, you're an idol too? Which Production are you from?"

As long as she didn't answer 961 Production, everything would be fine...
"Yes, I'm a psychic idol! The name is Yuuko Hori, nice to meet you!"
Larstern   - Page 5 Yuuko_15
"Do you want to see me bending a spoon?"

Without waiting for the answer, Yuuko searched around for a spoon, for she used to walk around with one (for bending purposes, of course!). However...
Larstern   - Page 5 Yuuko_18
"Well, bending a spoon will have to wait. I can't find mine..."
Jessica Ilha
Jessica Ilha

Back to top Go down

Post by MF217 Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:20 pm

General Tommy wrote:One of the locals decided to speak to Grimlock.  "Calm down, Mr. Grimlock," he stated.  "You're on the planet Terra Ancora, within the capital city of the Astridian Empire, Larstern.  If you seek answers about what's going on, go to the Temple of Astrid and speak with Lady Astrid.  She will explain everything for you."

Grimlock lowers his dino mode's head down to face the civilian, standing rather tall even with his lower body pointed down to face the man as his massive frame held him together. "Which way...?" Grimlock asks the man, trying to force himself to speak in a more calm tone of voice, as his own rage begins to subside, as his t-cog moves within him against his own choice. His tail splitting apart and forming humanoid legs, his dino mode's legs forming into burly arms, and his entire torso reshaping itself as his dino mode's head sheathes within his back as a more humanoid head takes it's place.
MF217
MF217

Back to top Go down

Post by Frosty Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:45 pm

As he came to, a rather burly Japanese man in clothing ripped straight out of the wardrobe department of Saturday Night Fever, looked around the strange inn room he was in with a great deal of confusion. First of all, he didn't remember even falling asleep before he woke up here, yet alone even coming to this place in the first place. "...how the hell did I end up here?" Kiryu asked himself as he got to his feet, looking out of the window at the strange surroundings that told him immediately that he wasn't in Kamurocho...maybe not even in Japan. "NANI!?" He exclaimed with surprise. How on earth had he ended up here in the first place?

First he pinched his cheek to make sure he was really awake, walking into the bathroom to look in the mirror, wash his face in the sink and nothing woke him up. Was this really happening. It wasn't only this that was worrying Kiryu as he had the overwhelming sensation that he was forgetting something important, or possibly someone.

Then it hit him.

"HARUKA!" The man threw the full weight of his body against the door out of the room in order to find a way out of here as soon as possible, causing the door to make a violent crash into the wall as he stepped outside, turning his head to find the way out.

As he came into a nearby corridor, he bumped into a drunken man in a business suit. "Hey! *hic* watch...where you're going, you old fuck!" Before drunkenly throwing a fist towards Kiryu, which he effortlessly caught and twisted in his hand. At this point, some of his nearby co-workers stepped in and raised their fists, "Hey, this man thinks he can just barge into our boss and get away with it!"

Queue fight music
Frosty
Frosty

Back to top Go down

Post by General Tommy Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:51 pm

The crashing noise caught Winston's attention, who immediately whipped out his Grimoire as he ran outside to see a bunch of folks just having a fist-fight, one of them clearly drunk. He didn't want to kill anyone there, but he couldn't tell who was on their side and who wasn't. It seemed as if the fight was between workers, so right now Winston was going to observe and see who was on whose side, before he'd jump in to help.

Bowser stomped over to Remilia. "GWAHAHAHA! Guess that means that we're partners in this!" he declared. "Still, we need a healer for our team. I'm big and tough, sure, but it'd be a bad idea for us to fight without someone to patch us up."

The local pointed Grimlock towards the Temple. "It's the largest building in Larstern," they explained. "You can't miss it."
General Tommy
General Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Frosty Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:57 pm

As he gripped the boss's fist, he gripped it and threw the man against the ground and jumped back a little as the workers started to advance on him. Raising his own fists up as a block, he awaited one of them who charged straight towards him with a punch, but Kiryu simply stepped to the side and started pounding at the guy who was caught off-guard, knocking him down with a sweeping kick to the face. When that happened, a blue "flame" suddenly radiated from Kiryu's body. Lifting the guy he just knocked down slightly from the ground, he smashed his head into the floor and knocked him out cold.

At the sight of this, one of the workers panicked and stepped back, "Y-you won't get away with that!"
Frosty
Frosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:57 pm

Dagger could not help but overhear the commotion going on outside. Picking up Thyrus Atma, she followed Winston. If there's a drunk involved, she could always just Esuna it away. That worked during a Scholar study once. Right now it seems as though there's a well-dressed man...radiating a powerful aura. What is even happening?

"True, it could have been the wind," spoke Labrys. "So rats it is?"
Peachy
Peachy

https://kazumijade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenilein Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:55 pm

"Rats it is!!" announced Teddie, sounding all-together much more enthusiastic about the situation than he could possible really be. He even saluted a little.
Nenilein
Nenilein
Admin

http://nenilein.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MF217 Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:15 pm

Grimlock clenched his fists as he moved to stand back up, near fully upright, as he processes the information as to look for the tallest building in the area; quickly finding it as the guy had mentioned, Grimlock stomps his way over towards it rather angrily as he tries the best he can to suppress his anger for the time being.
MF217
MF217

Back to top Go down

Post by General Tommy Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:24 am

Suichi found himself waking up on the streets of Larstern, in an alleyway. There were a wide variety of people walking around, not all of them human in appearance. Most of the non-humans were fantasy creatures of some kind, that being Orcs, Elves, Goblins, Dwarves, or more esoteric races like Lizardmen. In the distance, dominating the skyline was the Temple of Astrid, which was very difficult to judge the size of due to how massive it was, but had to be multiple square kilometers in size. The temple looked like a cross between a Gothic Cathedral and a palace, so it's likely that Suichi's investigation would bring him to that temple.

Dr. Eggman decided to approach Jim Raynor and the others working on the Forge World. Clearing his throat, Eggman declared, "If I may, I believe that I may be able to be of some use in constructing this Forge World. I myself have created many incredible machines with my mechanical genius, the most famous of which was the Death Egg. Perhaps I might be able to provide us with some excellent factories on this base to construct my mechs for us then?"
General Tommy
General Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicornfire Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:11 am

One moment, Shuichi was standing with his fellow survivors of the Killing School Semester, staring at the blue sky through the now-gaping hole in the ceiling of the Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles. He felt an intense mix of emotions, as one might expect after experiencing the horrors of a killing game - fear, dread, and the empty feeling of loss, but also hope and determination. Regardless of the insanity that had filled the past two days, Shuichi was ready to face the future and the outside world. Not just for himself, but for all the friends he had lost.

In spite of the overwhelming bittersweet joy of having survived the game, Shuichi could feel utter exhaustion creeping up on him, as one might expect after not sleeping for nearly two days. The adrenaline which had fueled his body throughout two investigations and trials waned and he could feel his body swaying.

Finally, the last of his energy gone, Shuichi felt himself collapse. Yet, when he awoke, he was not lying in a pile of rubble, as he had expected. No, when he opened his eyes, Shuichi instead saw... a street?

Larstern   - Page 5 Dangan10

"...huh?!"

A bubbling dread filled Shuichi's stomach. This had happened before. At the beginning of the killing game, when he had suddenly woken up in a locker... His mind immediately went to the worst place: That they had failed to escape after all.

Larstern   - Page 5 Dangan11

(No, no, no... This can't be happening... I thought perhaps they might come after us if they found out we were still alive, but I never thought it would happen so quickly... I thought we had time...)

Then, Shuichi lifted his head away from the pavement and stood up. His heart skipped a beat as he took in the sights around him.

Larstern   - Page 5 Dangan12

"W-Whoa!" (Am I seeing what I think I'm seeing...?)

Larstern   - Page 5 Dangan14

(Are those... costumes? They have to be costumes... right?)

As Shuichi continued to stare intensely at the passersby, trying to ascertain the validity of their appearances, some of the fantasy creatures around him began giving him odd looks. Their costumes just looked so REAL... Plus, there was an absolutely massive castle unlike anything Shuichi had ever seen off in the distance...

Larstern   - Page 5 Dangan13

(Either my kidnappers have a weird sense of humor, or I've just become the protagonist of a cliche novel...)

Larstern   - Page 5 Dangan15

(Judging by the odd looks everyone is giving me, perhaps the best course of action now would just be to try to blend into the crowd and act like I'm just lost or something. I at least need to find out where I am, and standing here like an idiot isn't going to accomplish much of anything. I need to look for Maki and Himiko, too...)

Nervously, Shuichi began to slowly follow the flow of the crowd through the alley, which seemed to be going in the general direction of the looming palace. After a few paces, he finally worked up the nerve to ask the nearest passerby about his location.

Larstern   - Page 5 Dangan13

"E-Excuse me... Could you tell me where I am?"

[I'm so rusty oh my gosh I'm so sorry ]
Unicornfire
Unicornfire

Back to top Go down

Post by General Tommy Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:20 am

The person who Shuichi talked with, a human by the looks of it, smiled at his question. "Ah, you must be another new arrival," they mentioned. "Welcome to Larstern. This is the capital city of the Astridian Empire. Given the fact that you don't know this, you must be from off-world. The planet you're on is Terra Ancora. You should probably head to the Temple and speak with Lady Astrid, she can fill you in on the details about what's going on around here."
General Tommy
General Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicornfire Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:46 am

For a moment, Shuichi didn't even know what to say. Half of what the person had said didn't even make sense to him. Lastern? Off-worlder? Planet Terra Ancora? Either he was now a participant in what was going to become the most elaborate killing game of all time, or he seriously had fallen into another world like a light novel protagonist.

Then he remembered his manners.

Larstern   - Page 5 Dangan16

"Um... okay. Thank you for your help."

Deciding it probably was more trouble than it was worth to press random people for answers to his growing list of questions, Shuichi began to walk towards the massive, ornate building that he ascertained was most likely the Temple. A sense of dread sat in his stomach like a rock, growing the more he thought about the situation he had found himself in. He hadn't even had a moment to breathe and relax after the end of the Killing Semester, and he found himself in what was apparently a fantasy world full of elves, goblins, and modern architecture.

And he was alone. Completely alone.

Larstern   - Page 5 Dangan17

(...What am I even supposed to do in this situation? This is just ridiculous...)
Unicornfire
Unicornfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorgutz Tue May 29, 2018 2:32 pm

Nora had had enough.

She was done sitting here, feeling upset at being temporarily outwitted. she had better tools, better warriors, and a better mind. what did she have to worry about? All she needed to do was do something big. something that would reaffirm to herself that she had a use to the Universe. and  Astrid's desire to colonise the fourth planet to turn it into a forge world (information that made Nora and her priests and mechanics giddier than they had thought possible) was something Nora could do very easily.

She just needed to do something incredibly risky, given the company Astrid kept.

throwing that caution aside, Nora went to an indistinct portion of wall in her lab, and...pressed her hand right through it, the solid stone flowing around her arm like it was a viscous liquid, as opposed to a solid, the atoms themselves shaping around Nora's will. withdrawing her prize, Nora laid what appeared to be a block of wood, no seams to indicate it was a chest of any sort. Nora took a deep breath, trying to psych herself up for this... this had been hidden from the Divine in a time before time...back when she was a warrior, thinking only of battles, and how to fight them... bringing it out would send a clear message...and for the first time in a while: Nora had no idea what that message would be.

girding herself, she spoke the words she had since memorized, words that would turn a mortal's tongue to ash, should they try to recite it, and the wood splintered. it cracked in half with a sound like a gunshot, the new seams filled with a faint, green glow.

the object itself seemed... almost unremarkable after Nora removed the broken wood. it was a rod of black wood, with green gems laid into them, in a triple helix, 14 gems for each row, creating a total number of 42 gems, their green glow warm and inviting.

the bottom of the staff spread outward with three open prongs, creating an empty half-sphere shape in between the roots... the Staff of Life. Nora nodded to herself, picking the staff up, holding it with a reverence that would almost seem like fear.

teleporting herself to the fourth planet from Terra Ancora's sun, she looked around, and nodded one last time,"May fortune favor the foolish" She says, her grip tightening on the staff, the glow of one of the green gems flowing into the empty space at the bottom, the gem becoming dull and lifeless. the empty half-sphere filled with green energy, glowing like a star.

without hesitation, Nora slammed the energy down onto the planet's surface. the reaction was instantaneous. the energy exploded outwards, into the air, and into the ground, bringing forth incredible change on the planetoid.

storm clouds heralded an atmosphere, greenery growing all over the surface in an instant, oceans forming, evolution of entire species occurring before Nora's eyes. the fourth planet of Terra Ancora's solar system was alive, and thriving. Nora took a deep breath of the fresh atmosphere, and reveled in her good work.
Gorgutz
Gorgutz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum