Case Files Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The former overlord hath finally arrived!

4 posters

Go down

The former overlord hath finally arrived! Empty The former overlord hath finally arrived!

Post by Unicornfire Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:59 pm

oh my goodness I'm not dead here I am yay

Hi! I'm Yuni and I like to write, but I have no free time to do so because college! My hope is that I'll manage to scrape up some time and start RPing again, though, so yay!

(I don't think I really need to introduce myself to anybody here but the formality is nice and it gives me an excuse to try out my new signature and avatar so whatevs :3)
Unicornfire
Unicornfire

Back to top Go down

The former overlord hath finally arrived! Empty Re: The former overlord hath finally arrived!

Post by Giggles Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:33 am

Hey Regiwi, long time no see.
Giggles
Giggles

Back to top Go down

The former overlord hath finally arrived! Empty Re: The former overlord hath finally arrived!

Post by Unicornfire Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:05 am

:TTT

hiiii
Unicornfire
Unicornfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverie Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:41 am

Hi Unicornfire, and welcome to Case Files!

We're a fun-loving community of roleplayers who started on the Court Records backup forums, but we've moved around a couple of times. The idea here is simple: we create stories together by writing our favourite characters from fiction.

News and Announcements is a board for all the latest things everyone should know. Generally, our admins* are in charge of that kind of thing, so you should get to know them. The Induction Hall is where you've posted this thread - good job on that btw! It's just a place for new users to introduce themselves, as I'm sure you've gathered.

In The Planning Room, users here can talk about RPs whilst OoC (out of character) and The Lounge is for talking about things other than RPs OoC. This difference can be quite confusing, so be sure to let me know if you have any questions. All of these boards are in the Case Files City subforum, but don't worry about that for now.

In the next subforum, the Role Play Hub, there are boards for all our different collaborative roleplays. Again, a roleplay is like a book that multiple people write together, with each person being in charge of certain characters.

The Nexus is for crossover RPs, so like if you had a story where Scooby Doo characters met the cast from Detective Conan (that's a Japanese cartoon about a teen detective made to look like a child, it's really good!). And then there's the Threeradox board, which houses the latest iteration of our single biggest RP, a massive crossover involving all fictional media. I'd recommend starting out there if you're not sure what to get involved in.

The Roleplay Halls, on the other hand, are for RPs that don't involve any kind of crossover. One of our earliest RPs, an Ace Attorney joke RP called Anythings vs Lawbreakers, fit into this category. And then any RPs not based on pre-established fictional material goes in the Case Files Theatre board.

Lastly, the Games District has two boards. The first, the Case Files Stadium, is where users come together to play games - but these aren't like Monopoly or Clue, usually! Our most popular game, Last Poster Wins, doubles as a kind of chatroom for everyone to talk in. Meanwhile, the Artist Files board is where you'll find our forumgoers' fanworks, like pictures they've drawn of their favourite character or even stories they've written.

*Our admins are called Nenilein, Regiwi, and Triplemathics, but we always just call them Neni, Regi, and Triple. If you want to ask them (or me) something, you can use the PM system or join our Discord channel.

All in all, we have a lot of fun here and we hope you will too. If you need anything, be sure to say something to someone. Other than that, welcome to CF and we all hope you have a nice time Smile

Last edited by Reverie on Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reverie
Reverie

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggles Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:12 pm

I can't tell if you're just being friendly or if this is next level banter.
Giggles
Giggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda51 Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:16 pm

It's a bot, tackle him!

Also, hello former overlord Yuni!
Shuda51
Shuda51

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicornfire Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:16 pm

Reverie wrote:Hi Unicornfire, and welcome to Case Files!

-snip-

oh my gosh :') I can't believe you actually typed all of that out, you nugget

(that was some prime next level banter)
Unicornfire
Unicornfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverie Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:35 pm

you're the nugget HEY GUYS THIS WEIRDO IS MY BEST FRIEND
Reverie
Reverie

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggles Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:39 pm

Oh, that explains it. Haha, what a funny story, Veri! So anyway, how is your getting shot by russians life?
Giggles
Giggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverie Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:41 pm

I actually have proper internet here now so we can shoot more hostages any time you want
Reverie
Reverie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down