Case Files Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The General Roleplay

+14
Frosty
ScarletShadow
Nenilein
Jessica Ilha
Aliucon
Triplemathics
Jester
kazuma
DimitriBarronmore
Chlobo
General Tommy
Regiwi
AmeftoWriter
Any1
18 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

The General Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: The General Roleplay

Post by General Tommy Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:11 pm

Tuslo lowered her hand after the explosion ended. She could still sense Spider-Man's energy, so he wasn't dead (thankfully). Instead, she floated down into the sewer after him. "Man, great job dodging that one!" she said. "I'll be honest, I was kinda worried you wouldn't have been able to escape that one. Right, I think that's enough sparring for now." Tuslo then held her hand out to shake Spider-Man's. "That was a pretty good fight. I think that I'm willing to be friends with ya after a fun match like that!"

The Summoner nodded. "Well then, I guess we know what we're gonna do here," he said. "C'mon Aqua, let's get to it and start researching this place and help these folks out."

"I will stand watch in case someone attempts to attack," Vespus added. "I do not believe we are entirely safe here."
General Tommy
General Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Ilha Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:17 pm

The General Roleplay - Page 3 Mia-be18
Not paying any attention to the conversations going behind her back, Mia kept skimming through newspapers, magazines, folders, anything that could be lying around the Periodical Section.
The General Roleplay - Page 3 Mia-be10
... A huge discount sale at Minuets, the city's biggest department store...? No, that was definitely not what Mia was searching for.

That's why she stuck the folder into her never-to-be-seen pocket, for later. Who knows what kind of things could be at sale?
The General Roleplay - Page 3 Mia-be18
If anyone would notice, the table next to Mia was getting more and more filled with open issues of various newspapers and magazines. Each open page had a mention, even if really minor, of Palm Robotics, or trials with "not guilty" verdicts, or mystery-filled murders, or maybe people that went missing for no apparent reason...

She knew how to do that kind of research, after all. She didn't spend years of her life researching about Redd White to simply be taken out by a Thinker clock statue and- Oh.

After skimming through a lot of older issues, Mia finally found the latest issue of the local newspaper, stuck behind some books by whoever read that last.
The General Roleplay - Page 3 Mia-be12
(Let's see... Latest Arrivals, huh...? Giant dirt meteor... No, I don't think we're dealing with meteors this time... Hopefully, of course.)
The General Roleplay - Page 3 Mia-oh10
(But this one...)

Mia took the issue with her and walked towards Phoenix, hoping she wouldn't interrupt anything.
The General Roleplay - Page 3 Mia-no11
"Phoenix, I found something quite interesting here. I think you might want to have a look at it..."
Jessica Ilha
Jessica Ilha

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:02 pm

Nenilein wrote:
The General Roleplay - Page 3 Wwwqba10

"In the future! Got it!"

Not really, but who's she to argue?

...*groooowl*

The General Roleplay - Page 3 6fw7pj10

"...Is there chicken dinner in the future? I happen to be starving."
The General Roleplay - Page 3 ET2XntQ
This future is a desolate land, where only death and destruction remains...

*He heads back to the console again.*
The General Roleplay - Page 3 TbfOMZS
No chicken dinner either.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aliucon wrote:
It didn't take much for Pikachu to be able to move Red out of the way. She was pushed back then sort of stumbled the rest of the way backwards, out of danger from fire or explosion. She still had to shield her eyes, which were sort of burning from the sight.

Zinnia's Salamence, having floated the scene around while his Trainer tended for the wounded, came down to Red and Pikachu to pick up and/or push them further out of the way. Red was thoroughly spooked.

"Eeeeek! A dragon!! ... It's kind of cute but A DRAGON!"

The explosion was over, and strangely the flames almost seemed to be sucked back inside the box. Then... the doors shut. We were all motionless for a while, like in the glare of an Arbok. It was then I saw Zinnia's Salamence descend towards us. The kid seemed scared so I gave her a pat of the back to say it was ok. Of course, really though, who knows what this box was. I thought it best we have the area treated as a possible bomb site, since we have no idea what this box might do next. Now finally I was beginning to grow curious of that silver haired man that came out of there. Speaking of which...
The General Roleplay - Page 3 QEErtlb
The General Roleplay - Page 3 AMi0IDK
Ugh...
------------------------------------------------------------------
Tuslo wrote:Tuslo then held her hand out to shake Spider-Man's. "That was a pretty good fight. I think that I'm willing to be friends with ya after a fun match like that!"
The General Roleplay - Page 3 P0cVPsO
Ugh...

*Spidey gradually got to his feet in the sewer.*
The General Roleplay - Page 3 CsM2TPC
From garbage to sewage... I don't want to ever do that again.
The General Roleplay - Page 3 Ib1uzM2
Wait, that street up there. What did you do to it?
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by General Tommy Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:09 pm

Tuslo crossed her arms and tapped her left index finger against one while looking back up the manhole they were in. "Well, I did use the Big Bang Attack, so I'd imagine that there's some damage to the street, but I didn't fire it at full power, so the buildings should be fine, or at least, mostly fine," she admitted. "Firing it at full power would've leveled way too much, and my mom's made it clear to me that if I ever end up blowing something up so big that people who aren't involved in the fight get hurt or killed, she'll put a stop to that herself. Last I checked, nobody was caught in the blast though, I doubt anybody was crazy enough to stand and watch while the two of us were fighting."

She wasn't surprised that Spider-Man was concerned about the street and the people on it. Her mom was the same way, always keeping an eye out to make sure that other folks didn't get hurt from them going all-out. That was a good thing for them to have though, at least in Tuslo's eyes. Fighting someone with no concern for everyone else wasn't fun, that was just cruel.
General Tommy
General Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chlobo Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:25 pm

The General Roleplay - Page 3 Hannah25 "Wait a minute... Is that Mia Fey? I think she's the one that defended my ex-husband in court once.
The General Roleplay - Page 3 Marian10"Damn right it is. Mia Fey...so strong...beautiful and sophisticated."
The General Roleplay - Page 3 Hannah18"Oh Marianne, are you drunk again?"
The General Roleplay - Page 3 Marian10"Of course not, I just had a bottle or two."
The General Roleplay - Page 3 Hannah10"And you've been driving? Love, I've told you about this, you shouldn't drive when you've had something to drink."
The General Roleplay - Page 3 Marian10"Hannah, I'm Marianne McCollough: interior extraordinaire - I'm invisible."
The General Roleplay - Page 3 Hannah11"You mean invincible, dear. Yes, you're quite cute when you're like this. But I don't like it when it threatens other people's lives including our own.

Hannah and Marianne pull over and notice that the stares that people were giving them. Hannah jumps out of the car and smiles at them.
The General Roleplay - Page 3 Hannah19 "Hello everyone. Please excuse us. Marianne is just feeling a little under the weather today."
Chlobo
Chlobo

http://fanfiction.net/u/1144748/ChloboShoka

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenilein Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:10 pm

Aliucon wrote:"Tell me about it. Never happened to me either. But seems like we've arrived unscratched."

The boat gently directed itself to one side closer to land. There was no pier or anything of the sort, but she got as close to the coliseum as she could.

"... You might want to stop here. I think the river continues into the underworld. Which is... strange. It's not the old hell, nor is it the natural path of the Sanzu. Am I that far away from home? Shiki-sama is gonna kill me..."

The General Roleplay - Page 3 3611

Wait... Underworld? Holy Molly! This didn't just look like Olympus Coliseum! This was the same world!!

Rena quickly informed her ferrywoman that she'd been here before, and told her about how this was a place where heroes from all over gathered to test their strength in battle, all while the jealous god of the dead keeps trying to take down Hercules, the strongest of all heroes, because he doesn't like his face or something! She doesn't even know! Anyway, going into the Underworld really is a bad idea, because Hades doesn't like Rena--- They sort sort of had a run-in in the past, and she kinda pulled a fast one on him... long story.

Regiwi wrote:
This future is a desolate land, where only death and destruction remains...

*He heads back to the console again.*

No chicken dinner either.

The General Roleplay - Page 3 6fw7pj10

"I see. That's a bummer."

The General Roleplay - Page 3 Wemjbp10

"Whoa, whoa, post-apocalyptic future? That's not cool, I don't want the world to end! I like it there! We gotta stop that!"

The General Roleplay - Page 3 O3vxuw10

"I mean... This isn't, like... a certain future, right? We can do something about that, right? Is that what we're doing?"

Nenilein
Nenilein
Admin

http://nenilein.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DimitriBarronmore Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:00 am

Peridot wrote:"That miserable little meatball, I'd like to show 'em what a real genocideLooksLikeHowDoYouLikeTheInsideOfMyPlasmaAnnihilatorAhahahaYesYesDIE-DIE-DIE----... *Ahem*."

The General Roleplay - Page 3 Really10
Uh...

"B-But, hey! It's cool! Y-yeah, totally cool!" She puts her hand on Frisk's shoulder. "I mean, what we did, that was, umm... A tactical retreat! Yeah! Clearly, we just have to reformulate our strategy a little, then it will be perfectly plausible for us to strike back and win! Right? Right. Please don't question my logic."

*Sure, we'll go with that.

Astrid wrote:Astrid approached Peridot and Frisk, kneeling down nearby them. "I'm sorry about everything that's happened today," she admitted. "We'll find a way to fix all of this, I swear it. I'm here to help you, however I can, you can rest assured of that."

Fixing it didn't seem all that simple, unfortunately. Even if Frisk was thankful for having backup in this, being put against an opponent who can LOAD is...scary. Not to mention everything else that's happened around here...
But, look at it another way. The child had already managed to talk down an angry goddess (with backup), and that had to be worth something. And no one died in the last fight!

Frisk takes a deep breath, managing to soothe some of the welling anger they felt. There's no point in being angry when the person you're angry at isn't even there.

*Doing your best to smile, you thank them both.

Standing up, a little calmer now, you shrug Peridot's hand off and take a couple steps away before turning back. Just a little bit of space, that's all you need.

The General Roleplay - Page 3 Stunne11
*You ask Astrid if you can talk to her about this in private.

Skuld wrote:Skuld raises her Keyblade high, charging her fragments to execute an attack!

"Bind!" Casting a spell with a blinding light, Skuld tries to immobilize Mario for the rest of the turn, then attack with a series of combo strikes.

The General Roleplay - Page 3 Mario_10
"Dwohhh!"

The spell is effective, locking Mario in place for a time and leaving him open for a strike! Though... It seems only the first strike actually hits him, the rest going right through due to an odd blinking effect, even if that hit is enough to throw him on the ground. Strange...

Recovering quickly, the mighty plumber spaces himself from his opponent by running in the other direction, picking up speed rather quickly, and circling around the impromptu battlefield. His legs pumped quickly, punctuated by a couple dives and subsequent frontflips that didn't seem to actually do much, as this true god of platforming lined up his next move while making it as hard to hit him as possible.

The General Roleplay - Page 3 Triple10
And with a fierce cry of "Yahoo!", Mario throws himself into the air with a skillfull triple-jump, aiming to land on Skuld and demonstrate just why speedrunners hate him.
DimitriBarronmore
DimitriBarronmore

https://dimitri-barronmore.carrd.co/

Back to top Go down

Post by General Tommy Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:03 am

Astrid nodded. "Alright then, we can talk in private then," she said, holding out her hand for Frisk to take. "C'mon, let's get to a more secluded spot in the temple." Astrid was ready to walk off with Frisk wherever in order to talk with them about whatever they wanted to discuss with her.
General Tommy
General Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chlobo Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:17 am

The General Roleplay - Page 3 Hannah25 "Excuse me, can you tell us where we are?" Hannah asked Mia. "Sorry for intruding. I think we've met before. I was Hannah Wright, but I'm Hannah Evans now."
Chlobo
Chlobo

http://fanfiction.net/u/1144748/ChloboShoka

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenilein Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:32 am

DimitriBarronmore wrote:

*Sure, we'll go with that.

Astrid wrote:Astrid approached Peridot and Frisk, kneeling down nearby them. "I'm sorry about everything that's happened today," she admitted. "We'll find a way to fix all of this, I swear it. I'm here to help you, however I can, you can rest assured of that."

Fixing it didn't seem all that simple, unfortunately. Even if Frisk was thankful for having backup in this, being put against an opponent who can LOAD is...scary. Not to mention everything else that's happened around here...
But, look at it another way. The child had already managed to talk down an angry goddess (with backup), and that had to be worth something. And no one died in the last fight!

Frisk takes a deep breath, managing to soothe some of the welling anger they felt. There's no point in being angry when the person you're angry at isn't even there.

*Doing your best to smile, you thank them both.

Standing up, a little calmer now, you shrug Peridot's hand off and take a couple steps away before turning back. Just a little bit of space, that's all you need.

The General Roleplay - Page 3 Stunne11
*You ask Astrid if you can talk to her about this in private.

General Tommy wrote:Astrid nodded.  "Alright then, we can talk in private then," she said, holding out her hand for Frisk to take.  "C'mon, let's get to a more secluded spot in the temple."  Astrid was ready to walk off with Frisk wherever in order to talk with them about whatever they wanted to discuss with her.

The General Roleplay - Page 3 11310

"Whoa. whoa, h-hey! D-Don't just leave me!"

Did she do something wrong? She probably did something wrong. Diamonddamnit this "being social" thing was so difficult to pull off! How did the Crystal Gems do it?

Awkwardly, Peridot stumbled after the two.

"I'm traumatized by the events of what what happened back there too, you know!!"

You could at least give her an iPad to entertain her or something, geez.

Mario wrote:

The General Roleplay - Page 3 Mario_10
"Dwohhh!"

The spell is effective, locking Mario in place for a time and leaving him open for a strike! Though... It seems only the first strike actually hits him, the rest going right through due to an odd blinking effect, even if that hit is enough to throw him on the ground. Strange...

Recovering quickly, the mighty plumber spaces himself from his opponent by running in the other direction, picking up speed rather quickly, and circling around the impromptu battlefield. His legs pumped quickly, punctuated by a couple dives and subsequent frontflips that didn't seem to actually do much, as this true god of platforming lined up his next move while making it as hard to hit him as possible.

The General Roleplay - Page 3 Triple10
And with a fierce cry of "Yahoo!", Mario throws himself into the air with a skillfull triple-jump, aiming to land on Skuld and demonstrate just why speedrunners hate him.

The General Roleplay - Page 3 1610

"Huh!?"

Her strikes just passed through!? What foul magic was this? Where she came from, they had none of these fancy-shmancy "Invincibility frames", oh no!
Anyway, the failed combo threw her off her game. Skuld tried her best to regain balance, but it was difficult to keep that guy in her sight when he just kept running and jumping around like that...!

And then he was in the air... Oh nooooooo...!

"UNGH-!!"

Skuld used her Keyblade to defend, but she still got crushed under at least 200 pounds worth of plumber. Oh bother.

Nenilein
Nenilein
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliucon Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:53 am

"Oh?"

Komachi was very intrigued by the recount of the story that Rena and Hades had together. Or, well, the abridged version of it. She nodded as she listened, but ultimately shrugged.

The General Roleplay - Page 3 Kom7_zpsafyg98xs

"I see. Don't worry, it's not my intention to put you in danger. But that's why it may be better that I leave you here on land, so you don't need to enter the Underworld. And if you know this place, surely you should know how to go from here to other places that you know, right?"

The General Roleplay - Page 3 Kom2_zpsecsr8qg1

"Besides, while this may not be my Underworld... I am from an underworld myself. Feel kind of compelled to visit it. Maybe find a kindred spirit in whoever sails the souls from the river of the dead? Or just find someone to talk about our bosses. Heh."

"Ah!"

As the Doctor started to come to, Red looked that way, and Zinnia would offer any support for him to sit down straight instead of keep lying down.

The General Roleplay - Page 3 Bae_zps9fs2dpjj

"Hey, seems like he's coming to his senses! This is all sorts of crazy!"
Aliucon
Aliucon

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:12 am

General Tommy wrote:The Summoner nodded.  "Well then, I guess we know what we're gonna do here," he said.  "C'mon Aqua, let's get to it and start researching this place and help these folks out."

"I will stand watch in case someone attempts to attack," Vespus added.  "I do not believe we are entirely safe here."

The General Roleplay - Page 3 D8ccSWO

"Not entirely safe?"

The General Roleplay - Page 3 JZJFyBQ

"Finally. Got the key card to the security room. And a map. I keep getting lost in this place." Susie swiped the key card on the lock to the security room. Inside, aside from the obvious monitors all over the place, there's a desk accompanied by a comically over-sized chair. She already positioned herself on said chair.

The General Roleplay - Page 3 JbUsI8D

"Now let's see how things are going in the city..." Already one of the monitors displayed Pete's store. "I wonder how that spider-powered man babysat that enthusiastic girl-"

The General Roleplay - Page 3 XxqeTqy

"DEAR SWEET NOVA, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE STREETS."
Peachy
Peachy

https://kazumijade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DimitriBarronmore Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:05 am

Astrid wrote: "Alright then, we can talk in private then," she said, holding out her hand for Frisk to take.  "C'mon, let's get to a more secluded spot in the temple."
Returning the nod, Frisk gently takes Astrid's hand, relieved. This topic isn't one that you want spread openly after all...

Peridot wrote:"Whoa. whoa, h-hey! D-Don't just leave me!"
Of course.

The child should have realized that Peridot wouldn't want to be left behind, not after what just happened. But still, they had their reasons, and as much as it pained them to leave a friend in need at a time like this, sometimes there were just...more important things that needed to be done.
But... You glance across the area at the other person present, sitting alone in the background, and realize that there can still be a compromise.

The General Roleplay - Page 3 Supris11
*Quietly, you suggest to Peridot that she go talk with Lapis.

Skuld wrote:"UNGH-!!"

Skuld used her Keyblade to defend, but she still got crushed under at least 200 pounds worth of plumber. Oh bother.

And to make matters worse, with a final "Haha~", the mighty plumber kicks off the poor crushed Skuld's blade to bounce back in the air and land on the ground beyond with a dramatic flourish. He even goes so far as to take off his cap and spend a moment smoothing his hickory hair down. First try, eediot.

But, something seems off here. No coins? There's usually coins, unless this happens to be a boss. Is the battle over?
Glancing over his shoulder, Mario looks to see if this poor idiot is still standing. Or sitting, as the case may now be.
DimitriBarronmore
DimitriBarronmore

https://dimitri-barronmore.carrd.co/

Back to top Go down

Post by kazuma Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:00 pm

Still feeling faint as could be from what felt like having her gem torn to pieces (which sadly wouldn't have been far off...) Rose looked as if she was still in quite the agonizing pain as she felt her gem on her stomach while lying on her back. Though her gem was fine... On the outside at the very least. But she couldn't shake as if a 'connection' was severed with the feeling getting more intense as she thought about it. She knew something had happened, something had happened to her precious child...

The General Roleplay - Page 3 4_zps010

"This is what Gregory spoke of... Isn't it old friend? The feeling of impending dread... The 'nightmare'. I know I shouldn't be here... And yet it aches not being able to go to him right this very moment. W-What should I do...?"

The General Roleplay - Page 3 Tumblr10

"..."

Lion merely shook his head as if to tell offer words that only they could understand as a paw lightly gave her forehead a gentle pat urging her that this was very unlike her to be so uncertain in the convictions she normally wouldn't have thought twice about. But perhaps this was the bond between parent and child. A connection the went beyond the fabric as it were.

The General Roleplay - Page 3 1_zpsn10

"You... Just may be right! We know better than anyone that he's strong and going to keep getting stronger. But you certainly are correct you smooth talker you. We also have the other children to make sure they are alright... Then we head out!"

Speaking clearly with vigor she sat up and looked around silently past her companion and noticed a certain gem sitting silently in the corner by herself. She had to be strong not just for herself but for those around her after all she knew they were all going through tough times.

The General Roleplay - Page 3 200_s_10

"How're you holding up dear? I hope I didn't scare you with that. It's just I was feeling a bit 'tired' from all the sudden 'excitement' after so long."

Yuki was becoming a tad agitated if that was the correct 'feeling' that one would feel if constantly hindered step by step by a temporal drifter. Even more so one that couldn't even answer her own inquires of the current vicinity. But it was clear with her current company they would force the situation if they willed it.

The General Roleplay - Page 3 Yuki_s10

"... Your inquires will need to be deliberated in a timely manner. Unfortunately the data you're searching for isn't of the current known location."

Knowing full well the implications for speaking at this point it would be best to get it out of the way first and foremost it seemed. Haruhi's suspicions were already at a all time high after all.

The General Roleplay - Page 3 Thenma10

"A candle you say? It's been a long time since I've heard that one kiddo. Make sure to write that down capiche? We'll have to make sure to stop by again to drop her off a nice present afterall."

Rolling up his sleeve that had formed for this single gag in the first place he glanced at his watch as it spontaneously burst into flames and snapped to get his lackeys attention.

The General Roleplay - Page 3 15084610

"Seems it's time for my late evening brunch and torture viewing and we have to go pick up the kid from his "doctor's appointment" I tell ya it's never a dull moment with that brat... Make sure you packed your bags or you might pop as it's going to be a rather unpleasant ride."

The General Roleplay - Page 3 0e8d4210

"As for you sister dearest. I do hope that little light of yours does better than lighting up the room for more than 5 minutes. Consider changing the bulb every so few centuries ya understand?"
kazuma
kazuma

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:56 pm

Jessica Ilha wrote:
Mia took the issue with her and walked towards Phoenix, hoping she wouldn't interrupt anything.
The General Roleplay - Page 3 Mia-no11
"Phoenix, I found something quite interesting here. I think you might want to have a look at it..."
*Phoenix is too curious of what Mia's found to notice Hannah Evan's approaching them. Perhaps a certain magician who's been rather quiet might be able to greet her...*
The General Roleplay - Page 3 JI1LY7h
Hm? What's that Mia?
------------------------------------------
Aliucon wrote:"Ah!"

As the Doctor started to come to, Red looked that way, and Zinnia would offer any support for him to sit down straight instead of keep lying down.

The General Roleplay - Page 3 Bae_zps9fs2dpjj

"Hey, seems like he's coming to his senses! This is all sorts of crazy!"
*He slowly gets up holding his head before he looks around.*
The General Roleplay - Page 3 ETZanEo
Is it? Could this be earth?

*Meanwhile, the area begins being cordoned off. Police and people in other more somewhat military looking outfits are walking around the area. A car pulls up and a large man steps out of it, walking to talk with one of the people in military-looking gear.
----------------------------------------------------------
*Meanwhile in Viridi's Temple, a figure teleports in close by the Goddess.*
The General Roleplay - Page 3 6Jshg5s
So this is where you've been then Viridi?
The General Roleplay - Page 3 SdqUPF6
Hmm... strange. It feels like that powered up child isn't here either...
*She notices the portal which has been opened and is growing.*
The General Roleplay - Page 3 IhDXF5f
Oh... so you brought me here to do your plumbing for you?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Tuslo wrote:"Firing it at full power would've leveled way too much, and my mom's made it clear to me that if I ever end up blowing something up so big that people who aren't involved in the fight get hurt or killed, she'll put a stop to that herself. Last I checked, nobody was caught in the blast though, I doubt anybody was crazy enough to stand and watch while the two of us were fighting."
The General Roleplay - Page 3 Fo7Uv8n
Hmm.. and I didn't sense anyone there in danger either. Ok then... still we should have taken this out of the city.
The General Roleplay - Page 3 YcJVoUH
Anyway, you really pack some power kid. A... Saiyan you said right? You keep mentioning your Mom, is she here or did you get brought here somehow too?
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by General Tommy Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:02 pm

Tuslo shook her head. "Nah, I'm here on order of the Time Patrol," she answered. "Something weird's going on in this city, folks are here who shouldn't be. You and that robot girl from earlier don't look like you belong here either. The Supreme Kai of Time wanted me to investigate what was going on. Mom would've gone too, but the Supreme Kai of Time said not to do that since she's way more powerful than I am and could easily cause worse collateral damage than me if she's not careful."

Tuslo held up a finger as she continued onward. "So far I haven't found anything too useful though. You seem like the hero type though, so maybe you figured a few things out yourself while you're here? We could probably work together and figure out what's going on here, since I don't got a clue so far."
General Tommy
General Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverie Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:04 pm

As people began to crowd around the barely-conscious Time Lord, Vanitas made his way towards the blue box that seemed to have made the magnificent crater in the ground. It truly was an awesome sight, but one thing above all was bothering the Keyblade Wielder in the Black Coat. Unsatisfied with what his eyes were telling him, Vanitas crouched down beside the Third Doctor and pointed to the phone box he had stumbled out of.

The General Roleplay - Page 3 2AtW6bS

"Hey, this box of yours fell from the sky. Why didn't it smash into a gazillion pieces?"

Chara, meanwhile, had spent some time with a rather maligned grin across their repugnant face. Almost all power in the room had gone out, leaving the Child to bask in the electric light of their new toy. All was silent, aside from a faint creaking in the upper reaches of the space, as the sole occupant fiddled with a myriad of buttons and raw data. They had almost no experience with computers whatsover, so it was rather lucky that the one obstacle blocking Chara's way was a rather simple.

Readjusting this Vortex Manipulator would require a long time, but this was not too troublesome for a kid that could live out their own Groundhog Day. That said, the First Child didn't have the first clue as to what the tiny machine did. Yet, this mystery excited them. This wrist-mounted widget was salvation. A flame stolen from the gods.

"Yes, that will suffice," the Child cackled with glee upon seeing the LED digits onscreen flashing with ardour. "Do your thing, little box."

The Child was gone.

Last edited by Reverie on Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reverie
Reverie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenilein Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:24 pm

Aliucon wrote:"Oh?"

Komachi was very intrigued by the recount of the story that Rena and Hades had together. Or, well, the abridged version of it. She nodded as she listened, but ultimately shrugged.

The General Roleplay - Page 3 Kom7_zpsafyg98xs

"I see. Don't worry, it's not my intention to put you in danger. But that's why it may be better that I leave you here on land, so you don't need to enter the Underworld. And if you know this place, surely you should know how to go from here to other places that you know, right?"

The General Roleplay - Page 3 Kom2_zpsecsr8qg1

"Besides, while this may not be my Underworld... I am from an underworld myself. Feel kind of compelled to visit it. Maybe find a kindred spirit in whoever sails the souls from the river of the dead? Or just find someone to talk about our bosses. Heh."

The General Roleplay - Page 3 2110

"..."

Rena thought about it for a few seconds and finally shook her head. No, if Komachi was going down there, she was coming too.

The General Roleplay - Page 3 1510

The underworld is a dangerous place. She can't just let someone who helped her out wander in there all on her own! Even if she didn't have fragments right now, she'd be able to help fighting if necessary. She hoped.

Besides - Rena thought to herself - this was a great opportunity to test if Ephemera's theory was real all along. If the worlds they visited were just projections, then... the Hades here wouldn't know who she is. That'd be the ultimate proof...

...The thought made Rena feel a little creeped out. That would mean none of the friends she made in the worlds had been real either, right? Uhh....

DimitriBarronmore wrote:
Of course.

The child should have realized that Peridot wouldn't want to be left behind, not after what just happened. But still, they had their reasons, and as much as it pained them to leave a friend in need at a time like this, sometimes there were just...more important things that needed to be done.
But... You glance across the area at the other person present, sitting alone in the background, and realize that there can still be a compromise.

The General Roleplay - Page 3 Supris11
*Quietly, you suggest to Peridot that she go talk with Lapis.

The General Roleplay - Page 3 11010

"But... But...!"

...Talking to Lapis. Right. Rrrrrright.

...After that failed attempt at rescuing her. Great. That'd been her one bargaining chip to make up for that whole 'taking you back to earth in chains and interrogating you meanly' thing. Now she had nothing. And she was supposed to just... talk to her?

Stars help.

The General Roleplay - Page 3 13510

"..."

Awkwardly, Peridot shuffled her way into Lapis' line of sight. Very awkwardly.
And oh, look. Rose Quartz was here too! Another higher ranking gem she'd just disappointed!

How great.

The General Roleplay - Page 3 6610

Awkward waving at the two other gems.

Mario wrote:

And to make matters worse, with a final "Haha~", the mighty plumber kicks off the poor crushed Skuld's blade to bounce back in the air and land on the ground beyond with a dramatic flourish. He even goes so far as to take off his cap and spend a moment smoothing his hickory hair down. First try, eediot.

But, something seems off here. No coins? There's usually coins, unless this happens to be a boss. Is the battle over?
Glancing over his shoulder, Mario looks to see if this poor idiot is still standing. Or sitting, as the case may now be.

Too bad, Mario! Skuld has game mechanics too!

And as it so happens, she never leaves the house without "Second Chance" equipped!

"Heal!"

One Curaga later, Skuld was back on her feet, in fighting position.

"You got me good there, little man! But I won't let that happen again! I don't know what you want of me, but if you're not with us, you must be with the Darkness! The Light has already suffered so many losses, I won't let you have your way!"
Nenilein
Nenilein
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:35 pm

After recovering from that sight, Susie reached for the phone and dialed a number.

The General Roleplay - Page 3 VtNg9Fu

"Hello, Construction Management? I'm going to need a street repaired. You would not believe the amount of damage that's caused there. Yes. In front of Pete's store at this address. Make it snappy, we don't want to alarm the citizens. Be careful not to fall in, who knows how deep that chasm goes."
Peachy
Peachy

https://kazumijade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jester Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:32 pm

Now you may be wondering where Adachi went after the events of the Rhino battle. There was a long period of time where we hadn't heard from him, after all. Mostly thanks to Purge not bothering to post wtf.

It wasn't long after that victory that the manbabies had found him and dragged him back to Gay Baby Jail. For a while, Adachi just sat there, moping like an Adachi does... before he realised something.

The General Roleplay - Page 3 Ad6e0610

"Oh my god this prison is made out of cardboard, I could've broken out at any given time."

Deciding not to waste any time in doing so, Adachi smashes parts of the prison and quickly slips away before the manbabies could do anything about it!
Jester
Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by General Tommy Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:42 pm

You didn't think you can escape the inescapable cardboard prison, did you? After breaking the unbreakable cardboard, a warning signal made its way through the base, blaring a specific theme as Adachi made his escape.

Best find a cardboard box to hide in, Adachi, or they're gonna throw you right back in!
General Tommy
General Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jester Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:48 pm

Adachi looked around, hearing the alert sound off as he continued running. He needed to find a place to hide before he was caught again!

The General Roleplay - Page 3 Icon6010

"Ah...!"

Adachi managed to find a cardboard box that just happened to conveniently be there as he used it to try and hide from the guards.
Jester
Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by General Tommy Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:58 pm

The guards wind up running right by the cardboard box, clearly not once thinking to look inside the box. This will probably be helpful for escaping this prison. Might want to hold onto that box. The Alert Phase Theme is still playing, so Adachi might need to hide for a bit longer before it ends.
General Tommy
General Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jester Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:06 pm

"Those guys really are dumbasses, aren't they?"

Adachi sighed, deciding to stay in the cardboard box for a little bit longer before proceeding. The last thing he needed was to get caught and dragged back to his cell, after all!
Jester
Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by kazuma Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:39 pm

Behind a bookshelf clearly not hiding and doing research and again not hiding. Apollo peaked out from behind at the newcomers a bit concerned again how they always seem to find themselves in these strange situations... Though you'd really have to ask why a "Pirate" was in a library.

The General Roleplay - Page 3 Aapoll19

(When I woke up today it was just going to be same old routine. Get to the office and water Charley then sit at my desk and read manga... Okay, maybe I should keep that last bit to myself. For what's left of my paycheck.)

It was only when the two strange ladies came up to Mia that Apollo perhaps think it was a bit safer to come out at the very least. Though he tilted his head at one of their introductions. "Wright" it seemed she called herself... Did Mr. Wright have even more Children he never told anyone about for that matter?

The General Roleplay - Page 3 Bapoll19

"H-Hey Trucy...? Did you have any sister's you never told me about by Mr. Wright here? Or was this just a coincidence?"

The General Roleplay - Page 3 Rsz_gr10
Props to Ramdomg for giving me amazing Geg that will be used in all posts. :^)

The sadistic "lovely and nice" Iris Heart had taken her eyes off our hero Lonk at the cries of her beloved IF and was searching the room for the source. Why did she hide? Wasn't she cute like the others? If she would just get that from her lovely she wouldn't mind burning the green tunic'd hobo to a crisp she thought.

The General Roleplay - Page 3 Rsz_ir11

"Little Iffy won't you come out and let me see your adorable face? I promise I won't bite... Hard. You'll come to enjoy it, I'm sure. Just give it a chance... Hmm?"

Compa on the other hand knew full well sending IF out in the open would likely traumatize her patient and friend to even higher levels and hugged her closer in a attempt to comfort her.

The General Roleplay - Page 3 Compa_10

"L-Let's talk about something nice huh Iffy? W-Whats your favorite orange? I-I mean apple! No... That's not it... They are called fruits! That's it yeah! Haha... Maybe the weather?"
kazuma
kazuma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next