The General Roleplay

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Regiwi on Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:01 am

Peachy wrote:

"I'm afraid I can't do that. My boss is on a business retreat, you see. He's out of office and I don't know when he'll come back. If you want, I can leave a message for him for when he does return."

A strange figure looms in the distance, arms crossed.
*Meanwhile, another figure can also be seen in the distance, this one with their arms by their sides.*

Oh fair enough, I guess you get busy when your criminal empire's falling apart as it seems to be, given what's going on with a lot of your 'employees' out on the streets at the moment.

But, it seems you've brought some other people here. Are they the complaints department then?

Tuslo, given how she wasn't the one talking to Susie, ended up wandering her gaze a bit.  When she did that, she noticed the odd figure in the distance.  The appearance...no, that couldn't be, could it? Tuslo's eyes widened at the implication of what they would be fighting.  Guess this wouldn't be an easy brawl after all.

Just a warning, Tuslo here kinda packs a punch. I mean, from what I've seen we're talking possibly Thor level strength maybe? Of course with Thor you always have to factor in the hammer, and then there's which hammer he's using today an- ah but I doubt you guys have a clue who I'm talking about anyway, the point I'm making is the kid's way beyond my league, so we could just all talk this out if you'd rather not get embarrassed by her.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aqua blinked at the cashier's response. Seems it's gotten suspicious. What to say here... She turned to Vespus for a response.

Vespus looked at the cashier and responded, "That information is not required for you to know.  I will say, however, that I am satisfied with the results that I have found here.  I may have to return another time."
*The Cashier paused for a moment, it's head whirring.*

...I see, so you were not sent by the manager then. That is good, otherwise another test would have been in order, and that would likely increase my workload. I shall pass your satisfaction on to the manager.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AmeftoWriter wrote:
"Ah! Ain't that so? Very well..." Archie then pulls out a small remote and pressed the button.

Suddenly the giant glass wall very slowly rises up just enough for a small gap to open and to have water rushing in the floor. Archie then released the button making the glass stop, but the water keeps on flowing. At this point it would be just up to their ankles.

What the? Are you crazy? You're in here with us, unless you're going to say you can breathe underwater now!

"Now then ye landlubbers... Let's see how I can keep all ya traps shut!"

"Oh no!" Rohan picks up his sketchpad and shoves it into Phoenix and at the same time pushed the lawyer away from him. "Stay back!"
*Phoenix is pushed back with the sketchpad in his hand.*

Trust me, I know better than to get involved in this.
(Speaking of which, I need to keep Trucy out of this.)

*Sketchpad added to the Court Record.*

"And keep that Sketchbook safe! HEAVEN'S DOOR!!!" With a flick of a wrist, he summoned his stand ready to strike at a moment's notice.

Of course as it stands, no one could see his stand except for him. But that didn't bother Archie at all. And so he unclipped the Pokeball off his belt and unleashed his first Pokemon, Mightyena

(Did... did that wolf just come out of that tiny ball...?)

NOW! the Summoner thought to himself, whipping out his pistol and firing four shots.  However, rather than fire actual projectiles, it created a set of four portals, out of which stepped four very powerful warriors.

*Phoenix turns to Trucy.*

Trucy, I haven't been drinking grape juice without realising it again right? Please tell me you're seeing all this too?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Ilha on Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:35 pm

DING!

Now, you see, Mia wasn't simply staying put in her place beside Phoenix because her RPer had a short absence period. After her bold move, she expected the trap, whichever it was, could be released... It'd make no sense not to, if they managed to corner Archie enough.

So Mia took her time to analyse her surroundings, and, as soon as she was sure Archie was so focused in Phoenix (and then in Rohan too) to keep track of where she was going, she took some steps back and called the elevator. It arrived about the same time the water began to flow into the room, with a small, almost imperceptible sound.

The gap between the floor and the elevator, albeit small, allowed a bit of water to flow down the elevator well. It could ruin that elevator for good, but, with at least one other way out of that room (that'd be how Archie got there), it was worth the try. Damn, they'd be dead sooner if she didn't.

"This will slow things down a little bit," she muttered. "It's the best I can do now anyway."
Jessica Ilha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliucon on Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:27 pm

As the Doctor hurried inside, so did Looker, and he took a look around the room, eyes eventually fixing in the more prominent figure of the aged conductor's visage standing up next to the panels.

Regiwi wrote:
I do hope we're not interrupting?

The Spy raised his gaze to the door, and a second elapsed of no reaction. Eventually, he let out a sigh of apparent relief. He raised his hands in apparent surrender.

"Thank God. You don't look like police, but you're not one of these wackos, are you? I'm tired of cooperating with 'em."

Looker squints, and takes a step up.

"What is going on? Who are you?"

The Spy answers plainly.

"Name's Doug Price. I'm the conductor. I dunno what's happening any more than you do. We're not carrying anything important today, but we're being raided! This city's always been bad, but feels like it's getting worse, ya?"

Meanwhile, outside...

Regiwi wrote:
Who are you punks? Man, I don't need this! Fine! Leave and I'll let you get him out of here.

"..!!"

That was more reasonable than Zinnia could have hoped. Even with reinforcements that the strong human clearly didn't need, they were given such an offer. But she also realized she couldn't take it. The Doctor and Looker were already infiltrating, and she couldn't just go call them back without alarming them further.

To buy time, she went on a different tangent.

"W-Well, can't leave if you're just blocking the exit on your own now, can I? What are you trying to pull!?"

The tension was all-encompassing Red as well. She had her sword raised, but she was scared of the costumed human and his companion already. But at least, she did have a companion of her own.

Regiwi wrote:
Pika!

"Ahh--"

At this point, she knew what this meant enough. But it didn't make her any more safe in making her decision. From behind the mask, Red's eyes went all over the place, until she looked back at the debris fallen by the subway entrance.

"... Right! We need to help somehow!"

If it fell in one place, she could make it fall somewhere else, right? Her panicked logic said "absolutely".

She'd seen Zinnia fight, and while she couldn't muster the same confidence, she could look up above Shocker for the ceiling and deliver the command.

"Sir! There! Use a thunder Bolt... shock... thing!??!"

---

Meanwhile, floating next to the human village in Gensokyo, a boat with two passengers (being one a typical shinigami with a scythe and the other an edgy shinigami wearing all black) floated along lazily, a sign on the side plainly saying:

Komachi yawned.

"Suppose I should just be glad I'm back... Why did the shrine maiden have to rope me into this, though...?"
Aliucon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi on Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:41 pm

Aliucon wrote:"Name's Doug Price. I'm the conductor. I dunno what's happening any more than you do. We're not carrying anything important today, but we're being raided! This city's always been bad, but feels like it's getting worse, ya?"

Meanwhile, outside...

Yes, well hello then Doug. I am the Doctor. I do find it rather interesting... this is a cargo train of some kind then correct? I assume as you said you aren't 'carrying anything important today' it means you're not a passenger train. Of course, if that is the case, I do have to ask...

*He turns to Nanami.*

Who might you be Miss?

Meanwhile, outside wrote:

"W-Well, can't leave if you're just blocking the exit on your own now, can I? What are you trying to pull!?"

Hm. Well then... we'll take it slow, I'll move and let you guys get lost and you can take this punk to safety.
"... Right! We need to help somehow!"

If it fell in one place, she could make it fall somewhere else, right? Her panicked logic said "absolutely".

She'd seen Zinnia fight, and while she couldn't muster the same confidence, she could look up above Shocker for the ceiling and deliver the command.

"Sir! There! Use a thunder Bolt... shock... thing!??!"
Some good thinking from the kid, she'd make a good Trainer, granted I knew that wasn't how things were going to pan out for us. Still, being a trainer and having battles for fun isn't the only option in life. I was proof of that. I leapt forwards towards the guy dressed like a walking mattress. It'd been some time since I'd discharged much electricity, so hopefully this would do it.

Pika!

Huh? You brought a cat or something down here?

CHUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

*Bolts strike at the ceiling, the damage already done to it causes some rubble to break off from it and fall.*

And what's with the hat it's wear- WOAH! WHAT THE HEL-

*The rubble falls down on top of Shocker.*

...Pi pi...

It was in that moment I realised... maybe that was a bit overkill...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Ilha on Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:50 pm

Aliucon wrote:"Name's Doug Price. I'm the conductor. I dunno what's happening any more than you do. We're not carrying anything important today, but we're being raided! This city's always been bad, but feels like it's getting worse, ya?"
Regiwi wrote:
Yes, well hello then Doug. I am the Doctor. I do find it rather interesting... this is a cargo train of some kind then correct? I assume as you said you aren't 'carrying anything important today' it means you're not a passenger train. Of course, if that is the case, I do have to ask...

*He turns to Nanami.*

Who might you be Miss?

Oh, so the man was called Doug Price... That was the first time Nanami ever knew anything about the people she was told to work with.

But there was no time to absorb that information - the newcomer was asking about herself!

Something told her he wasn't a friend, but a foe. If anything, the fact tha Mr. Price wasn't the conductor: she knew the conductor to be the man at her feet. Did that mean she should lie? But to what extend? She knew she was bad at lying despite her awesome poker face skills...

"Nanami Shiranui," she simply answered. "As in 'the unknown fire across the seven seas'. It represents my parents' wishes that I would travel all around the world and face the unknown with a fire in my heart."

"I'm... I'm no passenger, at least not the kind you're probably thinking of. I work under Mr. Price," she pointed to him. "I'm... His assistant, to put it simple."
Jessica Ilha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi on Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:28 am

Jessica Ilha wrote:
Oh, so the man was called Doug Price... That was the first time Nanami ever knew anything about the people she was told to work with.

But there was no time to absorb that information - the newcomer was asking about herself!

Something told her he wasn't a friend, but a foe. If anything, the fact tha Mr. Price wasn't the conductor: she knew the conductor to be the man at her feet. Did that mean she should lie? But to what extend? She knew she was bad at lying despite her awesome poker face skills...

"Nanami Shiranui," she simply answered. "As in 'the unknown fire across the seven seas'. It represents my parents' wishes that I would travel all around the world and face the unknown with a fire in my heart."

"I'm... I'm no passenger, at least not the kind you're probably thinking of. I work under Mr. Price," she pointed to him. "I'm... His assistant, to put it simple."

Really? How interesting, I do happen to be a traveller myself actually Nanami, so I can certainly understand the appeal.

His assistant you say? Ah, that reminds me, I've not introduced my own assistant, this is Detective Looker.

I do hate to ask but... well you know how Detectives are. He is likely going to ask you Nanami why you're not wearing a uniform similar to Doug if you are his assistant.

*The Doctor moves slowly over towards Doug somewhat more whilst still looking at Nanami.*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Ilha on Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:31 pm

Regiwi wrote:
Really? How interesting, I do happen to be a traveller myself actually Nanami, so I can certainly understand the appeal.

"Not really. It was a joke. My parents just liked the name."

She kind of expected the Doctor to laugh. Nanami's one of those who tell jokes with a straight face. Not good at smiling or laughing, the poor girl.

His assistant you say? Ah, that reminds me, I've not introduced my own assistant, this is Detective Looker.

I do hate to ask but... well you know how Detectives are. He is likely going to ask you Nanami why you're not wearing a uniform similar to Doug if you are his assistant.

*The Doctor moves slowly over towards Doug somewhat more whilst still looking at Nanami.*

"..."

(...! Detective...! He's a police officer...!)

"Well, Mr. Doctor, you certainly don't look the part either. The same goes to your assistant... Does it really matter what kind of clothes we're wearing?"
Jessica Ilha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18