The General Roleplay

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Regiwi on Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:01 am

Peachy wrote:

"I'm afraid I can't do that. My boss is on a business retreat, you see. He's out of office and I don't know when he'll come back. If you want, I can leave a message for him for when he does return."



A strange figure looms in the distance, arms crossed.
*Meanwhile, another figure can also be seen in the distance, this one with their arms by their sides.*

Oh fair enough, I guess you get busy when your criminal empire's falling apart as it seems to be, given what's going on with a lot of your 'employees' out on the streets at the moment.

But, it seems you've brought some other people here. Are they the complaints department then?

Tuslo, given how she wasn't the one talking to Susie, ended up wandering her gaze a bit.  When she did that, she noticed the odd figure in the distance.  The appearance...no, that couldn't be, could it? Tuslo's eyes widened at the implication of what they would be fighting.  Guess this wouldn't be an easy brawl after all.

Just a warning, Tuslo here kinda packs a punch. I mean, from what I've seen we're talking possibly Thor level strength maybe? Of course with Thor you always have to factor in the hammer, and then there's which hammer he's using today an- ah but I doubt you guys have a clue who I'm talking about anyway, the point I'm making is the kid's way beyond my league, so we could just all talk this out if you'd rather not get embarrassed by her.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Aqua blinked at the cashier's response. Seems it's gotten suspicious. What to say here... She turned to Vespus for a response.

Vespus looked at the cashier and responded, "That information is not required for you to know.  I will say, however, that I am satisfied with the results that I have found here.  I may have to return another time."
*The Cashier paused for a moment, it's head whirring.*

...I see, so you were not sent by the manager then. That is good, otherwise another test would have been in order, and that would likely increase my workload. I shall pass your satisfaction on to the manager.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AmeftoWriter wrote:
"Ah! Ain't that so? Very well..." Archie then pulls out a small remote and pressed the button.

Suddenly the giant glass wall very slowly rises up just enough for a small gap to open and to have water rushing in the floor. Archie then released the button making the glass stop, but the water keeps on flowing. At this point it would be just up to their ankles.

What the? Are you crazy? You're in here with us, unless you're going to say you can breathe underwater now!

"Now then ye landlubbers... Let's see how I can keep all ya traps shut!"


"Oh no!" Rohan picks up his sketchpad and shoves it into Phoenix and at the same time pushed the lawyer away from him. "Stay back!"
*Phoenix is pushed back with the sketchpad in his hand.*

Trust me, I know better than to get involved in this.
(Speaking of which, I need to keep Trucy out of this.)

*Sketchpad added to the Court Record.*

"And keep that Sketchbook safe! HEAVEN'S DOOR!!!" With a flick of a wrist, he summoned his stand ready to strike at a moment's notice.

Of course as it stands, no one could see his stand except for him. But that didn't bother Archie at all. And so he unclipped the Pokeball off his belt and unleashed his first Pokemon, Mightyena



(Did... did that wolf just come out of that tiny ball...?)

NOW! the Summoner thought to himself, whipping out his pistol and firing four shots.  However, rather than fire actual projectiles, it created a set of four portals, out of which stepped four very powerful warriors.


*Phoenix turns to Trucy.*

Trucy, I haven't been drinking grape juice without realising it again right? Please tell me you're seeing all this too?

_________________
Regiwi
Regiwi

Posts : 158
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 28
Location : Internet. (It's scary)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Jessica Ilha on Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:35 pm

DING!

Now, you see, Mia wasn't simply staying put in her place beside Phoenix because her RPer had a short absence period. After her bold move, she expected the trap, whichever it was, could be released... It'd make no sense not to, if they managed to corner Archie enough.

So Mia took her time to analyse her surroundings, and, as soon as she was sure Archie was so focused in Phoenix (and then in Rohan too) to keep track of where she was going, she took some steps back and called the elevator. It arrived about the same time the water began to flow into the room, with a small, almost imperceptible sound.

The gap between the floor and the elevator, albeit small, allowed a bit of water to flow down the elevator well. It could ruin that elevator for good, but, with at least one other way out of that room (that'd be how Archie got there), it was worth the try. Damn, they'd be dead sooner if she didn't.


"This will slow things down a little bit," she muttered. "It's the best I can do now anyway."
Jessica Ilha
Jessica Ilha

Posts : 52
Join date : 2018-02-02
Age : 24
Location : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Aliucon on Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:27 pm

As the Doctor hurried inside, so did Looker, and he took a look around the room, eyes eventually fixing in the more prominent figure of the aged conductor's visage standing up next to the panels.

Regiwi wrote:
I do hope we're not interrupting?

The Spy raised his gaze to the door, and a second elapsed of no reaction. Eventually, he let out a sigh of apparent relief. He raised his hands in apparent surrender.

"Thank God. You don't look like police, but you're not one of these wackos, are you? I'm tired of cooperating with 'em."

Looker squints, and takes a step up.



"What is going on? Who are you?"

The Spy answers plainly.

"Name's Doug Price. I'm the conductor. I dunno what's happening any more than you do. We're not carrying anything important today, but we're being raided! This city's always been bad, but feels like it's getting worse, ya?"

Meanwhile, outside...

Regiwi wrote:
Who are you punks? Man, I don't need this! Fine! Leave and I'll let you get him out of here.

"..!!"

That was more reasonable than Zinnia could have hoped. Even with reinforcements that the strong human clearly didn't need, they were given such an offer. But she also realized she couldn't take it. The Doctor and Looker were already infiltrating, and she couldn't just go call them back without alarming them further.

To buy time, she went on a different tangent.



"W-Well, can't leave if you're just blocking the exit on your own now, can I? What are you trying to pull!?"

The tension was all-encompassing Red as well. She had her sword raised, but she was scared of the costumed human and his companion already. But at least, she did have a companion of her own.

Regiwi wrote:
Pika!

"Ahh--"

At this point, she knew what this meant enough. But it didn't make her any more safe in making her decision. From behind the mask, Red's eyes went all over the place, until she looked back at the debris fallen by the subway entrance.

"... Right! We need to help somehow!"

If it fell in one place, she could make it fall somewhere else, right? Her panicked logic said "absolutely".

She'd seen Zinnia fight, and while she couldn't muster the same confidence, she could look up above Shocker for the ceiling and deliver the command.



"Sir! There! Use a thunder Bolt... shock... thing!??!"

---

Meanwhile, floating next to the human village in Gensokyo, a boat with two passengers (being one a typical shinigami with a scythe and the other an edgy shinigami wearing all black) floated along lazily, a sign on the side plainly saying:



Komachi yawned.



"Suppose I should just be glad I'm back... Why did the shrine maiden have to rope me into this, though...?"
Aliucon
Aliucon

Posts : 91
Join date : 2018-01-31
Age : 27
Location : At home, probably

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Regiwi on Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:41 pm

Aliucon wrote:"Name's Doug Price. I'm the conductor. I dunno what's happening any more than you do. We're not carrying anything important today, but we're being raided! This city's always been bad, but feels like it's getting worse, ya?"

Meanwhile, outside...

Yes, well hello then Doug. I am the Doctor. I do find it rather interesting... this is a cargo train of some kind then correct? I assume as you said you aren't 'carrying anything important today' it means you're not a passenger train. Of course, if that is the case, I do have to ask...

*He turns to Nanami.*

Who might you be Miss?

Meanwhile, outside wrote:


"W-Well, can't leave if you're just blocking the exit on your own now, can I? What are you trying to pull!?"

Hm. Well then... we'll take it slow, I'll move and let you guys get lost and you can take this punk to safety.
"... Right! We need to help somehow!"

If it fell in one place, she could make it fall somewhere else, right? Her panicked logic said "absolutely".

She'd seen Zinnia fight, and while she couldn't muster the same confidence, she could look up above Shocker for the ceiling and deliver the command.



"Sir! There! Use a thunder Bolt... shock... thing!??!"
Some good thinking from the kid, she'd make a good Trainer, granted I knew that wasn't how things were going to pan out for us. Still, being a trainer and having battles for fun isn't the only option in life. I was proof of that. I leapt forwards towards the guy dressed like a walking mattress. It'd been some time since I'd discharged much electricity, so hopefully this would do it.

Pika!

Huh? You brought a cat or something down here?

CHUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

*Bolts strike at the ceiling, the damage already done to it causes some rubble to break off from it and fall.*

And what's with the hat it's wear- WOAH! WHAT THE HEL-

*The rubble falls down on top of Shocker.*

...Pi pi...

It was in that moment I realised... maybe that was a bit overkill...

_________________
Regiwi
Regiwi

Posts : 158
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 28
Location : Internet. (It's scary)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Jessica Ilha on Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:50 pm

Aliucon wrote:"Name's Doug Price. I'm the conductor. I dunno what's happening any more than you do. We're not carrying anything important today, but we're being raided! This city's always been bad, but feels like it's getting worse, ya?"
Regiwi wrote:
Yes, well hello then Doug. I am the Doctor. I do find it rather interesting... this is a cargo train of some kind then correct? I assume as you said you aren't 'carrying anything important today' it means you're not a passenger train. Of course, if that is the case, I do have to ask...

*He turns to Nanami.*

Who might you be Miss?

Oh, so the man was called Doug Price... That was the first time Nanami ever knew anything about the people she was told to work with.

But there was no time to absorb that information - the newcomer was asking about herself!

Something told her he wasn't a friend, but a foe. If anything, the fact tha Mr. Price wasn't the conductor: she knew the conductor to be the man at her feet. Did that mean she should lie? But to what extend? She knew she was bad at lying despite her awesome poker face skills...


"Nanami Shiranui," she simply answered. "As in 'the unknown fire across the seven seas'. It represents my parents' wishes that I would travel all around the world and face the unknown with a fire in my heart."


"I'm... I'm no passenger, at least not the kind you're probably thinking of. I work under Mr. Price," she pointed to him. "I'm... His assistant, to put it simple."
Jessica Ilha
Jessica Ilha

Posts : 52
Join date : 2018-02-02
Age : 24
Location : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Regiwi on Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:28 am

Jessica Ilha wrote:
Oh, so the man was called Doug Price... That was the first time Nanami ever knew anything about the people she was told to work with.

But there was no time to absorb that information - the newcomer was asking about herself!

Something told her he wasn't a friend, but a foe. If anything, the fact tha Mr. Price wasn't the conductor: she knew the conductor to be the man at her feet. Did that mean she should lie? But to what extend? She knew she was bad at lying despite her awesome poker face skills...


"Nanami Shiranui," she simply answered. "As in 'the unknown fire across the seven seas'. It represents my parents' wishes that I would travel all around the world and face the unknown with a fire in my heart."


"I'm... I'm no passenger, at least not the kind you're probably thinking of. I work under Mr. Price," she pointed to him. "I'm... His assistant, to put it simple."



Really? How interesting, I do happen to be a traveller myself actually Nanami, so I can certainly understand the appeal.

His assistant you say? Ah, that reminds me, I've not introduced my own assistant, this is Detective Looker.

I do hate to ask but... well you know how Detectives are. He is likely going to ask you Nanami why you're not wearing a uniform similar to Doug if you are his assistant.

*The Doctor moves slowly over towards Doug somewhat more whilst still looking at Nanami.*

_________________
Regiwi
Regiwi

Posts : 158
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 28
Location : Internet. (It's scary)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Jessica Ilha on Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:31 pm

Regiwi wrote:
Really? How interesting, I do happen to be a traveller myself actually Nanami, so I can certainly understand the appeal.


"Not really. It was a joke. My parents just liked the name."

She kind of expected the Doctor to laugh. Nanami's one of those who tell jokes with a straight face. Not good at smiling or laughing, the poor girl.


His assistant you say? Ah, that reminds me, I've not introduced my own assistant, this is Detective Looker.

I do hate to ask but... well you know how Detectives are. He is likely going to ask you Nanami why you're not wearing a uniform similar to Doug if you are his assistant.

*The Doctor moves slowly over towards Doug somewhat more whilst still looking at Nanami.*


"..."

(...! Detective...! He's a police officer...!)


"Well, Mr. Doctor, you certainly don't look the part either. The same goes to your assistant... Does it really matter what kind of clothes we're wearing?"
Jessica Ilha
Jessica Ilha

Posts : 52
Join date : 2018-02-02
Age : 24
Location : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Triplemathics on Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:26 pm

Regiwi wrote:

I've sent them to her. What she chooses to do with them is none of our concern now.
We have other business to focus on afterall, wouldn't you agree?


"...Yes. You're right about that. It's about time to shift gears. I believe I owe a visit to some other dear 'guests' of ours."

———————————————————————

"Ngh... Damn..."

Slowly, shakily, Kiryu steadied himself on his elbows and got himself on his knees. The dark-haired girl who spoke to him earlier caught his attention, but he was still a bit too shaken to fully comprehend everything happening around him. Out of habit, he muttered to himself. The bizarreness of the little creatures fighting each other and the children running around made him forget about the tumble he had just experienced.


"What on earth...? What kind of mess did I land in this time?"


Last edited by Triplemathics on Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Triplemathics
Triplemathics

Posts : 26
Join date : 2018-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Aliucon on Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:00 pm



"Right, well... I would be compelled to, my apologies. After all, with who we saw surrounding the train, we couldn't be certain of who is friend of foe."

Looker inspected the Spy's disguise, and looked over Nanami, without really raising any objections. As he did, the Spy looked over to Nanami, taking in what she said. His sense of urgency was heightened: she was playing along well, but edging close to the truth. And with the fight raging on outside-

Regiwi wrote:
And what's with the hat it's wear- WOAH! WHAT THE HEL-

*The rubble falls down on top of Shocker.*

"...!"

The yell had been a colleague. Possibly down for the count. That was not good. If one of them was captured, the others would be compromised. Looker heard it too, but he continued.



"So you both work together? Ms. Shiranui seems young, but as a junior assistant, it seems alright. Good you weren't injured. Please stay safe: Zinnia's helping securing a safe escape for you."

"Yes, we're working together. And... Sounds like she's succeeding," the Spy ventured to say, inching towards the group "I don't know how many they are, but when these ruffians outside retreat in, you may be in danger. Are you armed, sirs?"

This was a weak tactic to evaluate how easy it would be to take both of them down right there, but the Spy thought he might try to squeeze any advantage from this situation.

---

Meanwhile, in front of the rubble caused by Pikachu's attack, Red blinked once or twice.



"............."

"... Ah... D-Did that work?"

"Oh no... Did I gain any EXP? I-I'm so sorry, that must have been... really mean of me???"

Breathing in, Zinnia mustered a smile and a pose.



"Wow, Reddie. Good work! Don't worry, he might be unconscious, but he'll be fine. ... I think. I mean, this man just survived the hugest drop ever! People can be real tough!"

Triplemathics wrote:
"What on earth...? What kind of mess did I land in this time?"

"Oh? Are you used to coming in head-first into messes?"



"Hah, and you look better already. You must be seriously tough. I don't have time to explain everything, but..."

After checking there was no immediate danger momentarily, she checked a satchel under her clothing and brought out of it a small can of lemonade.



"Here, you can have this. It should... get you a bit more refreshed before we have to check your injuries."

--------

The radio tower of No Man's City was vastly left alone except by its employees. And yet, two figures crossed aisles and went up stairs unimpeded, save by the odd security left baffled by a moment's conversation. One of them, dressed in the most contrasting Victorian attire to the casual ones of the workers, let out a bored sigh.



"Hm. From up high, this city is most dreadful. And this soot in the air can't be good for my skin. Not to mention, security is most guillable. Not a place for me to get a proper bodyguard."



"But you... You seem to be having too much fun."
Aliucon
Aliucon

Posts : 91
Join date : 2018-01-31
Age : 27
Location : At home, probably

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Triplemathics on Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:58 am

Skipping around the impeccably dressed woman was a boy of small stature--small enough to pass as her little brother. Not that the two would ever associate as such. The young man was frolicking all the while as he was speaking.


"Weeeeeell, y'know, it's not every day you get to go to a radio tower! How could I not be excited!?"


"Since you're a witch from the 18th century you probably don't know this, but radio stations can send sound over long distances and let people listen to one person speaking, all across the nation! Isn't that cool?"
Triplemathics
Triplemathics

Posts : 26
Join date : 2018-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Aliucon on Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:19 am

With rehearsed motions, the woman categorically changed her pose and tone.



"Goodness me. Of course, I know what a radio is. Are you from this city? You're surely not to blame for the harsh words and horrid sense of humor in that case. It's merely unfortunate."

They eventually got to a door which led further into a studio of sorts. Equipment was on but not rolling anything. She hesitated at the door, and graciously stepped away to give her companion room to enter first.



"But since we're breaking into such a place, I assume this is what you wanted all along?"



"Well, don't let me distract you, good sir. In you go."
Aliucon
Aliucon

Posts : 91
Join date : 2018-01-31
Age : 27
Location : At home, probably

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Triplemathics on Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:49 am

The boy stops in his tracks as the gothic woman opens the door. He spins in place and changes expressions at the drop of a hat. The fact that they're discussing breaking and entering doesn't seem to concern him whatsoever.


"Hmm, is it what I wanted? Maybe I thought it would be fun to pester you for a while."


"I mean, no one else would want to watch a dreary old hag like you turn into dusty bones in real time. Nee-hee-hee..."

Having said his piece, the young man once again steps inside with a spring in his step. Among the studio equipment was a mixer board, with various sliders, knobs and buttons. His giggling piercing the silence in the room, the boy strokes the mixer board before his ten fingers tug and twist every corner of it. A good few minutes go by before he is satisfied and pulls down the studio microphone to his level.

At various places in No Man's City, a voice erupts from the radio with crackling static and unbearable popping.

Hello-o-o-o-o No Man's City! Man, what a crappy name this place has. It's not even accurate anymore! This is MY city now! And I, am Kokichi Oma! Nee-hee-hee... Don't mind me though, I'm just gonna borrow your dingy old radios for a while, OK? Get ready for The Kokichi Power Hour!

A history lesson for all the cute kids out there! Did you know that in the 17th century, the witches of Tokugawa Ieyasu's office decided to make time travel lawful? That's right! Time travel is legal and exists! If you don't believe me, I have a witch right here with me! Why don't you speak to them, ya cheeky cryptid?


...
With glimmering eyes, Kokichi points at the microphone and motions for "the witch" to take over.

Triplemathics
Triplemathics

Posts : 26
Join date : 2018-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Aliucon on Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:58 am

As Kokichi took over and messed with the settings all around, the woman helped herself to a chair and watched him work. Though the boy seemed highly interested in getting on her nerves, she was more interested in what he was going to do when the transmission got going and the "LIVE" logo lit up.

But when he decidedly beckoned for her to use the microphone, she realized two things.

One was that she had underestimated how much he actually wanted to get her to react.

The second was that he might have had no plan to begin with. But that felt impossible, right?



"..."

Brain racing, she took the main stage.



I'm appaled you would call your dear co-host such things and lie to our audience. Please forgive him, dear listeners. He's so excited to be here that he's acting and looking like an imp straight from hell. My name is Celestia Ludenberg, and I'll be your co-host for the afternoon.

She couldn't get a leg up on the thing already being called after Kokichi, after all.

Her eyes searched the room as she was looking for a quick follow-up.

Unlike my companion, I find this city's namesake is quite appropriate. People of all colors and heights and even monsters roam the streets. Such diversity deserves to be recognized. Kokichi, you know this city well, don't you? Please, won't you share your knowledge with a foreigner like me? Please put emphasis on what may have contributed to your most deplorable personality.



She gave way for Kokichi to possibly take over again.

She ended up just mimicking him in tone and answer, but now she had some time to collect her thoughts and decide how to approach the situation.
Aliucon
Aliucon

Posts : 91
Join date : 2018-01-31
Age : 27
Location : At home, probably

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Triplemathics on Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:53 am

Kokichi seems quite amused and needs no time to think of a rebuke.


My personality? What, you think I'm hot or something? I'm barely legal, you know.


Watch out! Our viewers might not appreciate adultery between high schoolers. Though I guess you're older than you look, being from the 17th century and all.


Hey-y-y, do you know any magic spells or incantations? Would they make our listeners' heads explode if you say them out loud? Or would they just do something lame, like rain frogs from the sky?


It seems Kokichi has no intentions of playing along with Celeste's suggested topics... Not as things stand, at least.
Triplemathics
Triplemathics

Posts : 26
Join date : 2018-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Aliucon on Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:59 pm

Though things weren't moving along as she hoped, she did get enough time to compose herself and ready to get into the swing of things. If she played it right, it might even result in something coming out of it.



Oh. So you finally admit I look like a fellow high school student instead of a witch. I didn't think you had it in your rotten bones. You just earned a modicum of respect.



Sadly, even if I knew any spells, I don't think any would cause more damage to our viewers' brain cells than your voice already is. But if you're intent on asking, it must mean you have witnessed or would like to see magic yourself.



I've heard that No Man's City, dreadful as it looks, may have extraordinary people running amok. Maybe we can find someone that fits your interests and bring them to this... clearly well-establish show. A guest, if you will.
Aliucon
Aliucon

Posts : 91
Join date : 2018-01-31
Age : 27
Location : At home, probably

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Triplemathics on Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:15 am


Ooooh, you want us to bring on a guest? As it turns out, I am prepared to do just that. But, does that mean that you acknowledge we're on the air with this show and you're here as my...


...co-host?
Triplemathics
Triplemathics

Posts : 26
Join date : 2018-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Aliucon on Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:27 am

For a terrifying moment, Celestia had glanced upon a face that seemed more natural to Kokichi.

And she was not about to back down. In fact, maybe that was the moment when she understood... That they might have something in common.



You're the one that started this. And I suppose I tagged along so far to be entertained. But...



Consider yourself lucky. I am indeed willing to help as your co-host. Let's get this party started, shall we?
Aliucon
Aliucon

Posts : 91
Join date : 2018-01-31
Age : 27
Location : At home, probably

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Triplemathics on Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:06 am


Woooonderful! Well then, we'll be right back with more Celestia and Kokichi fun after a break while we prepare our wonderful guests! Please stay tuned for...


...Yes, I think I'll call it "Celestia's and Kokichi's: Thinking Time!"



Until then, listeners!


--INTERMISSION--
———————————————————



–Monokuma Theater–

Fresh air is a lie.

For something to be fresh, it has to have a source of origin, right? Everyone knows that.

Fruit grow freshly on trees and bushes, vegetables grow freshly under the ground...

Even animals are considered fresh for consumption just after they're killed, right?

But what does air do? Air is everywhere. How can you check if that's fresh or not!?

In an old cave, the air could be centuries of years old. But people still call that fresh. No way!
It's all brainwashing of the masses.

By the way, since I'm so cute, I'll always be a fresh bear mascot!

———————————————————

Kokichi flicks a switch, and the radio show is put on hold. He turns to face Celeste.


"So, turns out you have some fire in you after all. Not too shabby for a witch."

_________________
~Thinking Time~
Triplemathics
Triplemathics

Posts : 26
Join date : 2018-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Aliucon on Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:21 am

Celestia gave Kokichi some space, internally smiling with the spontaneous given title. She appreciated the fact that her name was put first, too, and he started referring to her by name. Even if it relapsed just after.

He was so expressive, but all he showed betrayed a lack of sense or motive. Even his wildest remarks were said with not a hint of shame. Celestia took in his features for a bit after he had flipped the switch.



"..."

"Kokichi Oma."

"If you're going to play games with me... You have to know I'll rise up to any challenge."



"I am the Ultimate Gambler, after all."

"And seems like I was right about putting my faith on you being... entertaining."



"But my, my. I thought I was playing with you... And it seems like you were playing with me in turn. I must admit, I'm impressed."

She wanted to ask what his game was. But showing her hand like that wasn't wise. For now, she just considered her opponent. No, opponent wasn't right. For now, they were partners in crime. But as they say. Keep your friends close, and enemies closer.
Aliucon
Aliucon

Posts : 91
Join date : 2018-01-31
Age : 27
Location : At home, probably

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Triplemathics on Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:51 pm

Kokichi smirks briefly, then tilts his head upwards.


"Ah, that's right. You are a gambler, aren't you? Winning big in games of chance is like second nature to you. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if you're richer than a few smaller nations combined."


"But you can't help yourself, can you? It's never enough to just win, you wanna win it all."


"You're such a dirty slut for cash and whore for attention, you even team up with me just to hijack this radio station! I bet you were hoping for some publicity and rip off some cash from some dumb guys who find your lolita look sexy, right!?"

_________________
~Thinking Time~
Triplemathics
Triplemathics

Posts : 26
Join date : 2018-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum