Case Files Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The General Roleplay

+14
Frosty
ScarletShadow
Nenilein
Jessica Ilha
Aliucon
Triplemathics
Jester
kazuma
DimitriBarronmore
Chlobo
General Tommy
Regiwi
AmeftoWriter
Any1
18 posters

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Empty Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Reverie Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:12 pm

The General Roleplay - Page 12 0810

"Then that makes two of us. I've been looking for Yukari, but she's not an easy person to find."

The General Roleplay - Page 12 0112

"You and your colleagues down here have a habit of tracking things on the surface, right?" Kasen quizzed her associate with an expression of worry. "I was sort of hoping you'd be able to tell me where she's been and... well, I couldn't exactly wait for you to catch up with me in your own time."

The General Roleplay - Page 12 0910

"Nor can I go any further into your realm without turning a few heads, heh."

Upon being borderline admonished by the Wielder next to her, Kasen blushed slightly and returned the blank medal to its rightful owner. It appeared that the hermit was more or less done examining it, at any rate.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 0710

"Of course, please take it. I'm so sorry for being a bother, only... an arrival in this world isn't something that's supposed to happen."

The General Roleplay - Page 12 0810

"I suppose it does anyway - and quite often in fact - but it rarely bodes well. There are measures that usually prevent that kind of thing."

The General Roleplay - Page 12 G1dkJvF

"Wh-"

The General Roleplay - Page 12 GO9icuH

"Bastard, he hung up on me."

The General Roleplay - Page 12 2AtW6bS

"Alright, whatever, forget this."
Reverie
Reverie

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:37 pm

General Tommy wrote:Tuslo nodded, floating up next to Spider-Man and putting her arms to the side, as if she was gathering her ki to power up.  She wasn't actually doing that, she was just striking a pose next to the guy as they took their picture together.
The General Roleplay - Page 12 QCcYGjP
Great! Once we get those developed they should make a good souvenir. Now...

*He grabs the hanging camera before heading over to the guy who was being beat up.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 RyY2Ct3
Hey there, I'll be your friendly Neighbourhood Spider-man for tonight.

Guy: W-what do you want?
The General Roleplay - Page 12 MdCgbFZ
Well there's gratitude for you. All I want are directions actually. Still you're welcome.

Guy: D-directions?
The General Roleplay - Page 12 2cxe0xr
Yeah. We're looking for the Starway Café? It's apparently near Minuets, wherever that is.

Guy: Er... can't help you on the Café, but Minuets is obvious to everyone. It's the tallest building in the city afterall.
The General Roleplay - Page 12 YcJVoUH
Oh. Well that makes things easier. Thanks then.
The General Roleplay - Page 12 Bxn073Q
Well Tuslo...

*He quickly shoots out two weblines, immediately catapulting himself into the air before going straight into web-swinging.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 4upn0kz
Race you there!

*Meanwhile, at the Emma Bureau.*
Nenilein wrote:
The General Roleplay - Page 12 Tumblr_inline_opp02ypLCV1sary7j_540

It slapped Pikachu on the shoulder. 

-Good one! Heh heh heh... Y'know what, kid? You're okay. Real, okay.-  

It held out its paw to the other Chu.

-I'd tell ya my name, but truth is, that guy never gave me one. He's not exactly the creative kind, y'know. But a good kid, still. A real good one.- It laughed. -So, I come from 'em forests over in Melemele. Kid picked me up in the tall grass when I was still a wee Pi. What lil' patch of land are you from?-

Well, he was definitely full of himself... and I couldn't help my distrust of Raichus these days, a habit I really wish I didn't have. Still... it was best to make connections where I could, so I decided to soften up on him as it seemed like he'd dropped the insults. Being called 'Kid' at level 47 was somewhat odd, I took it as a compliment after all these years I hadn't lost my looks. I looked over at a reflection in the window nearby... before realising it was still smashed and looked at one of the shards of glass on the floor instead. Yep, still smooth as a Magnemite's bottom. I took his paw and gave it a shake, discharging a little electricity as is the custom with us in the Chu family. I told him I was known as Detective Pikachu, and that I'd been all over, although initially I was from Viridian Forest. Still that was a lifetime ago now... I've lived on the cold dark streets longer than any leafy comforts. Although... recently things had changed. As I said this I looked over to the Kid talking with that other Trainer.
The General Roleplay - Page 12 XMLLFoc
Pika pi chu.

*Meanwhile, at the aquarium.*
AmeftoWriter wrote:Meanwhile with Phoenix and Mia and the rest of the Anythings gang....

The Card Reader contained a logo and with it the words: PALM ROBOTICS INC. was engraved on the top.

The small screen underneath the words showed the recent use: Grunt #065  Time:18:53

and at the bottom of the reader showed a small block of text which read: Property of Palm Robotics Inc. Made in: Uninhabited St., No Plate City, NML F092L92

The black outfitted employee, then noticed what Phoenix was trying to read it.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Tumbl296
"Yo! Don't be breathing my personal space you hobo creep!"
The General Roleplay - Page 12 9QhkZba
Oh, sorry. We're new here you see and I wasn't sure if this was the way to the restrooms.
(H-hobo? Well anyway... I guess that proves a link then somewhat. I'd better make note of that...)

*Card Reader added to the Court Record.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 5cc01a10
"If they're plannin' to showcase all them water types, means they'd have more down this here hallway! Come lads, This way!"

Archie then sped down the hallway to look for more, but his words fell in deaf ears to Rohan as the mangaka was still quite occupied with sketching the water pokemon he could see...
*Phoenix then moved over to Mia again.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 JI1LY7h
Well... there he goes... Think we should follow him?
-----------------------------------------------------------
The General Roleplay - Page 12 Tumbl267
"Bloody hell, they're more comin'?!"

The demo loaded up his grenade launcher and began firing at the creatures.
*The Armos were strong, and their armour thick. But not strong enough to survive the Demo's rounds. Many of them exploded with their plate armour flying off all over the place.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 609yfekThe General Roleplay - Page 12 609yfek
*With his Men being blown apart, a challenger approaches.*((Ignore Zelda in that. >><<))
The General Roleplay - Page 12 7NgMwCQ

*The King still stood in the middle of the battlefield. Staring off into space. His spirit completely crushed by the memories that had resurfaced.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 CaS2Ib0
I'm not... I'm not... I'm not the King of Hyrule.

*He takes off his Kingly crown, staring at it. Memories of the past plagued him.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 PhKoFKQ

*Then, it happened. An explosion killing one of the Armos caused the armour to be shattered and sent flying. One piece is all it took, cracked and sharp, propelled by the explosion. It went flying to it's destination. SNRKT!*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 HZc1SEn
What!
The General Roleplay - Page 12 O8S7Ein
!
------------------------------------------------------------
*CRASH*

As she was thinking of a way to escape or cause a distraction, a great noise came from the fight that was happening above, causing something of an earthquake: and the upper partition forward split open, causing a lot of debris and dust to fall upon one of the three Daleks.

When Weiss steadied herself, she loaded the final crystal of Dust in the rapier and made an yellow sigil in front of her. Along with the dust of the debris, a yellow smoke covered the immediate surroundings of the other Daleks  for a time.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 W22_zpsr3lvqa0d

"GUYS, WITH ME!"

She was still leading the survivors: so she grabbed the closest one and made a run for it. She knew she was still going the right way, but it was a good idea to not be in sight of those things.
*The Debris crushes one of the three Daleks. The dust coupled with Weiss's technique manages to blind them further.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 UWV0hTKThe General Roleplay - Page 12 UWV0hTK
MY VISION IS IMPAIRED! I CANNOT SEE! MY VISION IS IMPAIRED! I CANNOT SEE! I CANNOT SEE! EMERGENCY! I CANNOT SEE!

*The Daleks begin spinning in a comical fashion, their, what could be assumed to be arms flailing uselessly. Then one of them begins firing wildly. Lasers going in all sorts of directions. One hits the survivor who's hand Weiss grabbed ahold of.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 MReNC1V
EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

*They fall to the ground with a scream, dead.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 Concer11

"...!"

She stumbled and immediately ran back, this time following after Weiss.
*The Doctor follows Weiss's lead. He seems to know something about these tunnels as there's little hesitation in him.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 7v4wMqd
Come along Lynne! We'll take a different route! Quickly! Whilst they're distracted!

*As he says this, lasers are flying all over the place. Probably best for anyone in that tunnel to go a different route very quickly.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 UWV0hTKThe General Roleplay - Page 12 UWV0hTK
MY VISION IS IMPAIRED! EXTERMINATE! MY VISION IS IMPAIRED! HELP ME! HELP MEEEEEEE!!!
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverie Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:09 pm

"HALT! REBEL MOVEMENT DETECTED! PRESS FORWARD AND EXTERMINATE ALL NON-COMPLIANTS! EXTERMINATE!"

The grating, deep voice came from the somewhere in the direction that the Doctor, Lynne, and their companions were retreating to and the same telltale mechanical noises and whirrs echoed down the tunnels.

"FOR THE GLORY OF THE EMPIRE! EXTERMINATE!"

As those accompanying her gave their assent, Byakuren finished her hushed chanting and cast out both arms as though holding something rather heavy up. Her bright and vividly-coloured scroll moved of its own accord, seemingly adding to the spell cast. The same rainbow gradient burst into life in front of the group, flickering like fire until it grew and produced the most ominous void. And then the darkness rolled down onto a scene lit by daylight.

A scene in Gensokyo.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 112

"Well, look at that! Got it on my first try. Not that I haven't done this sort of thing before but... well, it's complicated and I don't have time to explain. Everybody, in!"
Reverie
Reverie

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggles Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:38 pm

Grell' wrote:
"Oh I know exactly what that means." Grell said with a cackle. "No restrictions apply! We can do whatever we want! No moral compass to stand in our way of fame, glory and riches. Oh Jack, this is going to be the most splendid time! With your money and my impeccable charisma and skill, we can rule this world financially!"

Jack turned and in a flash he was in a tuxedo. He put a hand on Grell's shoulder and nodded.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Jacktu10

"I'd tell you to put on a tuxedo, but you always dress impeccably, my friend. Now lets turn on some music and have a capitalist montage. To us, Grell."

Music began to play as Jack clinked his glass against Grell's glasses. He smiled to himself, then walked over to the phone and began dialing numbers and making deals.

Capitalist Montage wrote:"Hello, Wayne Enterprises? This is Jack Donaghy. I have an offer I need to make you..."

"Why yes, I would like to buy Nanotransen. Space security is incredibly important!"

"Wayne-Nanotransen-NBC-CBS-Junes-Blizzard Inc. Enterprises Associated. Let me guess... You wanna play ball with the big boys now? Lets hear what you would bring to the table..."

Jack sits on a pile of money and sips champagne with Grell. They both have top hats on now.

"Grell, remind me to buy a law firm or two, just in case. Maybe even a police department..."

-------

As Ted was stomping around, he would hear a gun click behind him.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Jimgla10

"Freeze! Put your hands up!

The only cop in Canada, Jim, had pointed a pistol square at Ted's chest.
Giggles
Giggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Triplemathics Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:32 pm

Triple wrote:"Gimme a fucking break, pops. Did the guy turn your water into wine or something?"

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Revy_a10
"'Hands up and a big Hallelujah for the great Messiah. Bend over and get ready to receive a blessing up your ass.' Get real already."

She turned to Kino and the other girl with the long hair.

"Hey, brats should stay out of bars, 'kay? Go look for a dead animal or something."

Well, that was one way of addressing someone. Kino didn't know if the last part was an expression or not. She always had to wonder, with the amount of different places she went to.

Maybe she should ask. But it was hard to tell how the lady would take that. But should she even be worried about riling her up?

The General Roleplay - Page 12 B_zpscwfmyvm9

"Why do you say that, Miss?"
The General Roleplay - Page 12 Revy_t10
"'Cuz poking dead animals is what kids do. Or are you gonna tell me you've never tried it? You could always use the big gorilla over there."
Revy gestures over her shoulder at the man formerly known as Gaston.

Colress wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 12 5k7XW66
I spoke with them shortly after the trial. They seemed pleasant enough, I remember asking them some questions I found quite enlightening. I didn't actually catch their names, but one of them did tell me that they were involved in law. He seemed rather odd for a lawyer though. More like a hobo if I'm being brutally honest...

".......A hobo?"

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Kristo12
"That seems absurdly out of place for an attorney... Are you certain that's what you saw, Colress?"
Triplemathics
Triplemathics

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Ilha Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:47 am

The General Roleplay - Page 12 5cc01a10
"If they're plannin' to showcase all them water types, means they'd have more down this here hallway! Come lads, This way!"

Archie then sped down the hallway to look for more, but his words fell in deaf ears to Rohan as the mangaka was still quite occupied with sketching the water pokemon he could see...

*Phoenix then moved over to Mia again.*
Well... there he goes... Think we should follow him?

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Mia-be17
"Well, we do have to keep an eye on him... And we have only two options at this moment: following them down the hallway, or entering the door to the Special Viewing Area. No, actually, we've got a third option: staying here in the entrance and waiting for a chance to enter the other doors."

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Mia-gr10
"Maybe we should split up?"

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Mia-be13
"Though I'm not entirely sure that's a good idea at this point..."

Mia glanced at Apollo. Could she trust him enough to believe he'd not cause any more havoc than he already caused in that city? Maybe not.
Jessica Ilha
Jessica Ilha

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:18 am

Reverie wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 12 112

"Well, look at that! Got it on my first try. Not that I haven't done this sort of thing before but... well, it's complicated and I don't have time to explain. Everybody, in!"
*Stuff the horse gallops forwards arriving at the green plains. The danger now seemingly left behind, she slows down to a slow trot.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 OIdQgib
Wow. Hey, where are we?
----------------------------------------------
Triplemathics wrote:".......A hobo?"

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Kristo12
"That seems absurdly out of place for an attorney... Are you certain that's what you saw, Colress?"
The General Roleplay - Page 12 5k7XW66
Yes. He said they were studying the legal system of the city and were out of towners. It seems they'd been brought here like most of us. They seemed very passionate about the trial though, and how much it displeased them.
The General Roleplay - Page 12 SKg5JD4
There wasn't a lot that stood out about him. Oh, well he had this odd sort of badge attached to this blue beanie he was wearing. There was also one all in red, a woman in black and some sort of artist who dressed in a rather... unique manner, even compared to the rest of them.
The General Roleplay - Page 12 5k7XW66
Come to think of it, they were all quite colourful when standing next to each other.

*Meanwhile, at the aquarium.*
Jessica Ilha wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 12 Mia-be13
"Though I'm not entirely sure that's a good idea at this point..."

Mia glanced at Apollo. Could she trust him enough to believe he'd not cause any more havoc than he already caused in that city? Maybe not.
The General Roleplay - Page 12 5RC7EWi
Maybe I should follow him while you check this place out and look for a chance to get into one of those other areas?
The General Roleplay - Page 12 H9BvlXk
I've got a bit of experience of dealing with shady sorts from the borscht bowl club. If he tries anything then one of us alone should be able to slip out faster than if a couple of us go.
The General Roleplay - Page 12 9QhkZba
I mean, unless you'd like to listen to Captain Haddock yourself?
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by General Tommy Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:24 am

The Summoner decided to speak up at the suggestion of splitting up. "I don't think that's a good idea here," he replied. "Rohan ran off, meaning that I'm the only guy able to fight with all of you. If we get ambushed after we split up, I'd only be able to save whoever I'm around, and we can't rule out the possibility of being attacked. I strongly recommend that we stick together."

Tuslo grinned, rocketing off at full speed to reach the target location. She was pretty damn fast as she flew, probably faster than Spider-Man could swing, but that's ultimately his issue to deal with.
General Tommy
General Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by AmeftoWriter Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:51 am

Summoner wrote:The Summoner decided to speak up at the suggestion of splitting up. "I don't think that's a good idea here," he replied. "Rohan ran off, meaning that I'm the only guy able to fight with all of you. If we get ambushed after we split up, I'd only be able to save whoever I'm around, and we can't rule out the possibility of being attacked. I strongly recommend that we stick together."

As he realized that his sketchbook was almost full, Rohan stopped to actually breathe for a second but turned to see that he was all alone and the group behind him was lagging behind. While he was aggravated about this, he decieded to leave his spot his walked back.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Tumblr27
"What is this? You lot do realize, that we cannot accomplish anything by standing around here like sitting ducks."

But thats when he realized what was missing.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Tumblr40
"Speaking of which, where has that buffoon of a cosplaying pirate went to?"
AmeftoWriter
AmeftoWriter

Back to top Go down

Post by DimitriBarronmore Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:19 am

About four pages ago, Weiss wrote:
The General Roleplay - Page 12 W16_zpsz4x9xobf
"You guys heard that? Everyone that wants to go with them, feel free to. But the rest of you, form up with me!"
She didn't take any longer to look the other way and start a line out, trusting that Frisk knew what they were doing.

And the child certainly did know precisely what had to be done; the number of loops they took ensured that much. Taking the newly formed group and splitting from Weiss, Frisk headed the other direction on a less direct path. It was perhaps slightly longer than the swordswoman's own chosen route, but it would lead to an unconventional entrance and a (hopefully) less dangerous part of the city's underground. After all, heavily fortified tunnels are a blessing and a curse.

And besides, this path meant that there might be a slight chance to take advantage of...
[Mewtwo's Primordial Sea]
Unfortunately for the survivors, it started to rain heavily.
That.

The battle in the background was exactly how Frisk liked things; out of their control. A script is comfortable. Predictable.

Exploitable.

The light of Final Flash made for an excellent metronome, queuing up the time to quickly gather everyone on solid ground. Most importantly ground which would remain solid in the next few seconds. A reputation is a powerful thing; the people who trusted them enough to stray from Weiss and follow on a path like this knew Frisk's tendency to be a step in front of danger and, for the most part, they were just crazy enough to play along for protection.
[Earthquake]
And in a flash (or perhaps a series of strobes), the landscape around the group changed.

The ground beneath the survivors' very feet lurched, falling away into the start of a ravine and threatening to sink away under them. But while this particular sinkhole had remained relatively free of debris, the rest could not be said for the surrounding terrain, and the heavy rain was already threatening to pool and risk flooding. The group seemed trapped in this not-quite-shallow-enough channel if they didn't want to attempt climbing up unsteady and wet walls.
But, undeterred, Frisk simply regained their balance, beckoned the survivors with a look and continued running. The script wouldn't pause simply because a few people lost their footing, and the child knew that there was still more to be done. The next checkpoint on this path had to be reached before time was up, and even if it wasn't especially far away the travel over wet and uneven ground would be certain to stretch the distance out.

And after a short bit of aimless travel, and a growing bit of suspicion and murmuring from the survivors, the channel ended in a sharp intersection. The sinking ground had only become less stable as water beat down on it, and parts were ready to collapse further, but in this case going for where the damage had hit hardest was an advantage.

[Surf]
Frisk commanded the group to get as high as was currently possible and stop, slowly counting aloud to ten. If their observations from the previous runs were still accurate, it should happen right about... Now.

While the changed elevations of the terrain prevented most of the backlash from Mewtwo's latest offensive move, there were just a few places where  such protection was completely absent, and a few more where the shape and instability of the terrain only served to help amplify the already impressive force of a stray wave. Frisk had discovered this to be one such place, and as the solid wall of water slammed into the intersection ahead it brought an already unstable wall of earth down with it. On the other side, a broken-down wall of the city's sewer system, perhaps a remnant of some now long forgotten skirmish.

An unconventional entrance, but an entrance nonetheless, and as the water now surrounding the survivors steadily drained into the now-exposed tunnels the child wasted no time in un-shocking the survivors and rushing them all through the fallen wall. While we'd all like to pretend this meant safety, anyone who's been keeping up with events would know that this only meant a different type of danger, hopefully pre-flooded thanks to the wave.

Idly, Frisk wondered how many hundreds of four-leaf clovers they owed for managing to actually pull that trick off after so much experimentation.
DimitriBarronmore
DimitriBarronmore

https://dimitri-barronmore.carrd.co/

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:28 pm

General Tommy wrote:Tuslo grinned, rocketing off at full speed to reach the target location.  She was pretty damn fast as she flew, probably faster than Spider-Man could swing, but that's ultimately his issue to deal with.
The General Roleplay - Page 12 Fo7Uv8n
Huh? Spider-sense? Although it's not telling me anything really dan-

*Spidey narrowly avoids swinging in the way of Tuslo who rockets off ahead, the force of her flight pushes him a little off-course.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 2cxe0xr
Woah...

*He carries on swinging till reaching Minuets, sticking to a wall on the skyscraper near where Tuslo seems to have arrived.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 AfTkrKD
Well, you certainly put the Human Torch to shame.
The General Roleplay - Page 12 86D4EUF
Not that that's difficult I guess...
The General Roleplay - Page 12 MdCgbFZ
So, any sign of our coffee place?

*Meanwhile, at the Aquarium.*
The Summoner decided to speak up at the suggestion of splitting up.  "I don't think that's a good idea here," he replied.  "Rohan ran off, meaning that I'm the only guy able to fight with all of you.  If we get ambushed after we split up, I'd only be able to save whoever I'm around, and we can't rule out the possibility of being attacked.  I strongly recommend that we stick together."
Hmm... good point. Where is our artist anyway?
AmeftoWriter wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 12 Tumblr27
"What is this? You lot do realize, that we cannot accomplish anything by standing around here like sitting ducks."

But thats when he realized what was missing.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Tumblr40
"Speaking of which, where has that buffoon of a cosplaying pirate went to?"
The General Roleplay - Page 12 SeRT2Xi
Ah, well that answers that. He ran off that way. We were talking about following but... since we don't know what's here, and most of us can't fight, our friend suggested we don't split up.
Still though... with you back then Rohan...

*He turns to the Summoner.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 PSD1S9i
How about we go check what Archie's up to then whilst Rohan stays with the others?
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda51 Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:21 pm

At the Minuets building, a lady is walking carefully through the streets below. It has been a fairly boring day for her, despite all the action occuring within the city. But then again, its hard to be excited by much when you exist as a purely perpetually bored individual.

There is a pause.

Something is different. Something is being...interesting.

She looks up, staring at the red suited man. There is a man dressed in a spider outfit on the side of the building. Hmm.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Kuchib10

There is a piercing glare that is practically shooting knives at Spider-Man.
Shuda51
Shuda51

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliucon Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:35 pm

Regiwi wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 12 OzbMGdm
Where exactly did you have in mind?

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Bae_zps9fs2dpjj

"We're not starting from zero! We have some surveillance going to help stop criminal activity or just detect people that might need our help! All with permission, I mean. ... I think. I didn't keep up with the specifics. But I'm gonna check some of it now! You, uh... Thanks for the help, and good luck with your ship."

Looker had already gotten engaged into a phonecall, so Zinnia was the next one to exit, right to an adjacent room.

Nenilein wrote:"Hey, hey, no need to get all 'sorry' on me! I love meeting new people, y'know! The more the merrier, right?"

Hau laughed, snapping his fingers, before taking another closer look at the girl in front of him and her shy demeanor.

"Huh... Kinda makes me think of her..."

Lost in melancholy, he trailed off for a moment, before shaking his head and smiling again.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Tumbl256

"So, this is your first time seeing a Pikachu then? Guess that means you're not that little guy's trainer. Huh, I really do wonder if he's wild... But he got that funny hat..."

Hau turns.

"Oh, I guess if you don't know Pikachu, that means you're not from Alola or Kanto then? What region are you from? Unova? Orre? Anything over in the Americas, I'd guess, I hear Chus are rare there..."

Red tilted her head, as if not understanding the first half of Hau's statements too well. Had she gotten apologetic? She hadn't realized- That was a bad habit for most monsters. She had to keep her chin up. Be assertive. Like one of her anime heroes.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Red-nml_zpsxau12b1e

"Yeah! It's my first time seeing Pikachu at all! I saw him in the streets with this big rhino thing... It was big and stone-y like a monster! But that couldn't be it, could it..."

At the question of the region, her head tilted again.

"Umm... I don't know??? I've lived underground for a while... I-I'm not sure what people call their cities and regions yet! I just stumbled on this one by accident!"

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Red-wha_zps4suzwrrw

"... 'Unova' is a really cool name, though, like???? I wanna live in a place like that!"

Reverie & Regiwi wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 12 112

*Stuff the horse gallops forwards arriving at the green plains. The danger now seemingly left behind, she slows down to a slow trot.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 OIdQgib
Wow. Hey, where are we?

Since IF was mounted along, she went past towards Gensokyo just as easily as Link. She also took a while to look around.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 IF-Uhoh_zpslf8gdawg

"Wow. The plains are pretty, and the air's not heavy at all. W-We're not in some sort of heaven, are we...?"

She didn't understand the kind of magic in Gensokyo, but it definitely bathed her being as soon as she was inside the realm.

A soft puff of smoke erupted from the corner of the underground every now and again, near an iron trail. Whoever was there, it was a slim and conspicuous figure: that seemed comfortable with compromising his position to have a smoke. That, and he occasionally checked a case where there were a lot more cigarettes.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Mission1S_zpscfg7majb

On occassion, he'd glance towards the distance, at someone else. He was relatively far: but they had an understanding, of what must be done. And while the job didn't begin, the figure was content enough to smoke the day away.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Kom4_zpsb4tamygk

"Once things got going here on the outside, it wasn't so bad. See, I even get paid for doing what I would normally be doing anyway!"

Komachi would proudly tug at the effect that Madotsuki had given her. It'd look just like a weirdly-shaped egg for Kasen, probably.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Kom2_zpsecsr8qg1

"As for the gap youkai, I wouldn't have any better luck. She just shows up when she wants to. But when I saw her last, she was about to see the bloom of some flowers and might have gone out of the border to eat."

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Kom6_zpsiv0hxktx

"But the fact she didn't show up since is worrying. Maybe there's an incident happening in Gensokyo? This whole thing does feel like an incident, but it's not like I'm opposed to it."

General Tommy wrote:Unfortunately for Mewtwo, that technique held no effect on Warrior Astrid, who quickly gave Future Tuslo a barrier to block out the sound. However, Mewtwo would get what he wanted anyways, with Tuslo pointing a finger at him and firing off a thin beam from it at him. It was a small move, but it would shatter through any defenses Mewtwo would be capable of throwing up and sending him backwards. Astrid, meanwhile threw out a few energy blasts of her own that, much like her sword, could not miss her opponent, each one having enough firepower to blow up a planet with ease. The amount of destructive force that these attacks had were impressive, but perhaps not unexpected from a goddess.

Sure enough, Tuslo's beam connected and the impact threw Shadow Mewtwo back an incredible distance, and the aura it had wavered for a moment before reforming. He didn't have much time to recover before Astrid's own blasts came towards him. While he didn't figure out these were undodgeable, since he assumed as much through his abilities, he still braced himself by landing on the ground. Which meant Astrid's blasts were going towards the Earth at him now, and they couldn't miss.

The first rocketed Mewtwo through stone and tech alike, making him surface on what might have been the bottom of the world as it floated above the void: and the blast was definitely enough to blow up that entire section of the city, and hurt Mewtwo significantly.

More were incoming too.

[Mewtwo's Triage]

But even as they constantly came at him, they never hit before Mewtwo could recover from the previous one. And now that he was on the bottom of the world, even if the blasts curved to get him, he thought it was the time to make them do the work he had been doing: eliminating the unworthy completely.

So he got hit alright, and rocketed around while the whole outside of the planet was being poked holes at, but his priority recovering kept him in shape, and the world started to crumble further with all destruction from within.

In fact:

Regiwi wrote:MY VISION IS IMPAIRED! I CANNOT SEE! MY VISION IS IMPAIRED! I CANNOT SEE! I CANNOT SEE! EMERGENCY! I CANNOT SEE!

*The Daleks begin spinning in a comical fashion, their, what could be assumed to be arms flailing uselessly. Then one of them begins firing wildly. Lasers going in all sorts of directions. One hits the survivor who's hand Weiss grabbed ahold of.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 MReNC1V
EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

*They fall to the ground with a scream, dead.*

"N-NO!"

Weiss momentarily panics, hands now grasping nothing, and she remains a sitting duck for the moment.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 W1_zpskgft8tqg

That is, until Mewtwo rockets through, and the blasts accompanying him make an earthquake and rumbling much greater than the actual earquake of earlier.

Walls dismantle,  water seeps in and rises, and the ground is scorched down with energy and some spots even offer a look into the eternal abyss below. However, this shakes Weiss back into action. She looks around. The rumble and ruptures opened a path to a different sector: it wasn't the sewers, as its walls were much more refined and smooth, but it was something that Weiss recognized.

The most technologically inclined buildings here weren't bunkers, but as things looked, they were far safer than the main area of the sewers: so Weiss shouted to the others.

"This way! Climb!"

The whole place was a mess to climb through, but she managed to jump up pretty easily: she'd stay on relative low ground first to help others up. She also hoped the angle was weird enough that the Daleks had trouble shooting at them momentarily.

Mewtwo, on the other hand, long past the survivors he couldn't bother with and sunk into the earth, raised its hand and charged energy.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Power_zpscs9ye3wx

"...!!"

Mirror Coat

Astrid's blasts could destroy planets. So what surged from his position and towards the city above where his two enemies were was a blast with several times that power, rocketing up and destroying any of the remaining land on that side of the world straight above him.

Last edited by Aliucon on Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aliucon
Aliucon

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:02 pm

Down deep under the city. wrote:A soft puff of smoke erupted from the corner of the underground every now and again, near an iron trail. Whoever was there, it was a slim and conspicuous figure: that seemed comfortable with compromising his position to have a smoke. That, and he occasionally checked a hit where there were a lot more cigars.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Mission1S_zpscfg7majb

On occassion, he'd glance at the distance, towards someone else. He was relatively far: but they had an understanding, of what must be done. And while it didn't begin, the figure was content enough to smoke the day away.
*Another figure dressed in a long trench coat and hat walks up to the conspicuous figure.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 PRZRlNz
Man, it's cramped enough... do you really have to start doing that down here?

*He then walks past the figure, towards the underground subway tracks.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 PRZRlNz
It should be here any... ah well there we go, just as we were told.

*The lights of a train can be seen in a tunnel far off. The figure steps onto the tracks, throwing off his trench coat and hat.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 MCiaRn3
This better damn well work...

*The gauntlets on his arms begin to glow before a powerful blast of vibrated air is fired forwards. It's set to such a pressure that it doesn't blast the subway train away but makes it slow down gradually to almost a stop. The figure continues with the blasts from his gauntlets. The vibrations would cause a slight rumble for anyone directly on the streets above.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 PTn0icY
Right! Get in there and bring it to a stop! I can only hold this thing so long!

*Meanwhile elsewhere in town.*
Shuda51 wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 12 Kuchib10

There is a piercing glare that is practically shooting knives at Spider-Man.

*Hanging from the skyscraper looking around at the city at night, Spidey realises it's not going to be as easy as he thought to just spot some café. Then he felt something odd, his spider sense. Not to a very high degree, in fact almost with the same threat as Tuslo caused blasting off past him earlier, but still, it was unsettling. He looked around before homing in on what seemed to be causing it. Some person down below?*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 Fo7Uv8n
I've heard of staring daggers but jeez...

*He flips off the building, into a freefall before at the last moment shooting out a webline, swinging up and landing in front of the onlooker.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 OKZbgOr
Hello? Excuse me, I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm currently on holiday here and looking for a good café?

*Meanwhile, elsewhere in town.*
Aliucon wrote:Looker had already gotten engaged into a phonecall, so Zinnia was the next one to exit, right to an adjacent room.
*The Door to the TARDIS opens again.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 Z0FvxwC
Well... the TARDIS is still repairing herself, but at least I was able to get a new...

*He looks around to see no one else is left in the lab now.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 GiQsNLA
Well then. It's not like I need an audience...

*He heads back over to Missigno and starts scanning it with his sonic screwdriver.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 Z0FvxwC
Oh dear... it is as I feared. Somehow, someone has scrambled reality itself. Why... to do this would require technology to the level only the Timelords have produced. But even we would never build something so abhorrent...
The General Roleplay - Page 12 OzbMGdm
At least I certainly hope not.
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda51 Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:28 pm

The woman watches carefully as the strange man begins to make his descent. A...spider person? It certainly seemed odd. Perhaps he was one of those strange people who had been showing up in the city as of late. Her eyes watch him as he continues to move down, that last bit of web slinging certainly peaking her interest. It looked like tonight wouldn't be too boring.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Kuchib11

She stares at him for a few seconds, simply remaining silent as she looks him over. It'll be a few seconds before she finally speaks.

"...You are a rare sight in this city, spider person."

Avoiding the question entirely.
Shuda51
Shuda51

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:05 am

Regiwi wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 12 EDQ1xlW
Welcome customers to Palm Robotics. Here you can find a variety of utility and maintenance bots that can assist with activities such as general housekeeping, starship maintenance, medical needs and many other areas of expertise. Please feel free to browse. If you have any specific enquiries please let me know how I can be of assistance.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 P29pvWm

"Thank you." Aqua nods politely.

General Tommy wrote:Vespus looked around the store they were in.  Lots of technology, most of it heretical by the Imperium's standards.  Why anybody would willingly use Abominable Intelligences baffled the Astartes, but he would continue his work regardless.  For now, he was silent, letting Aqua do the talking.  He was here as the muscle.  Though he had to admit, Susie seemed suspicious with how she was eyeing him up, much like he seemed suspicious to her, most likely.

Susie turned to Aqua. This one seems a bit less hostile and not as visually threatening as say, her companion. And yet, she seems to give off that air of coolness that reminded Susie of dear, old Meta Knight. How is he doing, anyway?

The General Roleplay - Page 12 RXNGXBd

"Would you look at that, new people! Hello, and welcome to No Man's City!"

Aqua took note of the pink-haired assistant. She certainly doesn't resemble a human being, but given her response, it seems like she's been around the block.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 TGCNcrQ

"Hello, are you a resident of this place?"

The General Roleplay - Page 12 7BCTlIn

"Well, you could say that. I live in an apartment so I can drive to work. Not here, of course, I'm just doing some last-minute window shopping. I'm thinking of taking home a Roomba, I need to get the floor of my cubicle cleaned."

Aqua stood confused. "What is a Roomba?"

The General Roleplay - Page 12 ZlW5fkV

"Oh, dear. Let me show you!" In an instant, Susie fled to an aisle in the back of the shop. Now where's that stock model I kept stashed here... She pulled out a remote switch and stashed it on her person through the power of hammerspace. Found it. I knew that'd come in handy. Not long after, she returned with a Roomba in one hand and a cup full of dirt in the other.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 8xBWiQH

"This is a Roomba. It cleans dirt off the floor. It even cleans carpets!"

Demonstrating this, she tossed the dirt sample on the ground and set the Roomba down. With a push of a button, the Roomba worked its magic.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 C700x410

Look at it go.
Peachy
Peachy

https://kazumijade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverie Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:48 am

Her fists balling and her shoulders hunching together, Kasen appeared as though she were about to pick a fight with the next person to make eye contact. Fortunately, the moment passed and the hermit on Komachi's boat breathed out a deep, frustrated sigh.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 0113

"A flower viewing, at this time?" huffed Kasen, her anger seemingly not directed at anyone in particular, other than the border youkai herself. "What kind of strange motive could she have for swanning off to see the cherry blossoms bloom at a time like this?"

The General Roleplay - Page 12 0811

"I mean, I must admit that the beauty of such an event is just enthralling..."

The General Roleplay - Page 12 0610

"But this is hardly an appropriate time to abandon Gensokyo's people! The Great Border is fractured and its creator is nowhere to be found - goodness knows I'm going to have civil words with that woman when I find her."

Kasen rested her head in one hand, suddenly quite weary from the weight of current events. She took a good few seconds to recollect herself and was back to smiling by the time she lifted herself out of the day's stupor. The air in the Netherworld was surprisingly clear for a place where the damned went to rest. All this time, having spent much of it avoiding the authoritarian shinigami who threatened to drag her kicking and screaming into the abyss, Kasen had always imagined that the place itself would be uncomfortable and stuffy like the Former Hell itself. However, the environment here was far from uncomfortable. If anything, it was kind of peaceful. Like nowhere else in the known world, the air was cool but still.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 1010

"..."

The General Roleplay - Page 12 0911

"This... isn't our Netherworld. We've moved, haven't we?"

The General Roleplay - Page 12 113

"Heaven?" Byakuren repeated, her head bobbing along in agreement. "Yes, well, I don't suppose a place like this is far off."

The atmosphere in Gensokyo was calm. Despite the chaos that had afflicted the world, this one place seemed completely untouched by the spectable. That much was probably for the best, given the way that its occupants tended to react to the unexpected. Although the sun was high in the sky, winter was barely out of the door. As a result, the temperature was unremarkable but the breeze was soothing, bringing petals cascading down from the newly blossoming cherry trees.

Here and there, the land was touched by those picnicking under the sight. A festival appeared to be underway, although not everyone had yet arrived to make merry under the influence of good food and sake in copious amounts. Somewhere nearby, a magician in a black hat was sat with a maid, discussing the present state of affairs in this wondrous place. The magician girl with the blonde hair briefly turned around to see the group that had just arrived through the portal, but then saw Byakuren, scowled, and went back to chatting to her friend under hushed tones instead.

Completely oblivious to this act of scorn, Byakuren took in the sight of the cherry blossom festival, painted in pure shades of white and pink. The monk then turned to the team she was chaperoning and smiled a genuine smile at them all, her long hair fluttering about in the wind.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Y112

"This... is Gensokyo. This is my home."

Popping up behind Red and munching loudly on a packet of baked potato snacks, Vanitas was unable to stop himself from saying something vaguely insulting.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 RzuugXg

"Those names are terrible. Not that I really have the right to say that, given where I come from."

Squinting at Hau, the boy pointed a lazy finger at him.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 G1dkJvF

"Who are you again? I'm not so great with names, as it it turns out."

More or less as soon as Mewtwo made its magnificent entrance, a rather strange-looking creature came around the corner. A second followed it immediately afterwards, the two robotic apparitions coming to a sudden halt in front of the deranged Pokémon.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Okumur10

"HALT! STATE YOUR DESIGNATION!" enunciated one, not even slightly aware of the danger that the artificial creation posed.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Okumur11

"YOU WILL IDENTIFY!" screeched the other, edging towards Mewtwo at a steady pace. "IDENTIFY!"

That display of power was impressive, thought Chara. If not for its dazzling lack of area of effect, it would be the perfect attack. But the Child was more than happy with its own repertoire. Thinking up complicated combos and remembering different kinds of affinities was much too much effort, after all. It was much easier to stick a knife into someone than worry about whether your laser would hit or your  bullets would penetrate.

Plus, there was something satisfyingly personal about stabbing a person.
Reverie
Reverie

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:39 am

Shuda51 wrote:
The General Roleplay - Page 12 Kuchib11

She stares at him for a few seconds, simply remaining silent as she looks him over. It'll be a few seconds before she finally speaks.

"...You are a rare sight in this city, spider person."

Avoiding the question entirely.
Yeah, well I'm working on that. Afterall, if I'm going to be this place's friendly neighbourhood Spider-man, I want people to be used to seeing me.
The General Roleplay - Page 12 XDZ2JbJ
...And who knows, maybe I can get better press here...
Oh, er anyway. Do you happen to know where a place called the Starway Café is? I've heard good things.
----------------------------------------------
Reverie wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 12 Y112

"This... is Gensokyo. This is my home."
*"Home." This word made some feelings swell up inside Link once again.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 WKuy6vT
I just wonder what Zelda and the King are up to...

*Stuff slows to a stop and Link hops off, turning to his new friends.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 YPtARel
Just move the Triforce to where you want to go!

*He then stands there.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 MptFjPP
---------------------------------------------------------
The General Roleplay - Page 12 Okumur10

"HALT! STATE YOUR DESIGNATION!" enunciated one, not even slightly aware of the danger that the artificial creation posed.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Okumur11

"YOU WILL IDENTIFY!" screeched the other, edging towards Mewtwo at a steady pace. "IDENTIFY!"
*Seeing they're all distracted, the Doctor speaks to anyone nearby including Lynne.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 7v4wMqd
Now, this is our chance!
Weiss wrote:"This way! Climb!"
*The Doctor approached the smooth looking walls.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 KgPyXKT
Yes of course, it makes sense some of them would still remain...

*He starts climbing the ladder quickly beckoning others to follow but not waiting for them. He gets to the top and a door.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 ET2XntQ
As I thought.

*He turns around looking at the others following.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 9avQkXq
You know, you're very lucky you have me here!

*He then turns back to the door with something he's pulled out of his pocket.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 OsMk3xb
Now then... this shouldn't take long.

*The door opens to a rather sterile looking room, with blank flooring and walls, and various tech sprawled around which in the past had been stored here in an orderly manner. The lighting is barely working with a lot of the room still in darkness, but the side of the room the Doctor entered into was the lit up part. The Doctor then turns around and leans down to help up whoever is right behind him climbing up.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 487gMVz
Right, well come along then.
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda51 Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:36 am

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Reikog10

Piercing glare mode is still in effect.

Partially because there is something so completely inane about that phrase. What in the world is a 'friendly neighborhood spider-man'? These new arrivals were...interesting. The fact that he already knew a bit about where to go in this city was even more intriguing. This interaction might, dare she even think it, actually be not a bore to the mind.

"...You've picked an interesting neighborhood to start with, Spider. ...You're almost there. Follow."

With that, she turned and began to walk.
Shuda51
Shuda51

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenilein Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:47 am

While that this riveting conversation is going on, Rena is equipping the medal and trying to get it to work.

Doing so, she accidentally shoots a beam at Kasen.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 1312

*ZAP!*

Ooops.
She didn't mean to do that.
She says so.

-Oho! A vagabond, eh?- Raichu takes from that and laughs. -Must be excitin', going out to see the world like that. Harsh, sure, but excitin'. I've never really been away from 'em islands until now, to be fair. I got little experience there. Though, I 'spose nothing really beats the comfort that traveling with a human gives you, 'aight? Hm, 'Detective', though? What, you, like, search stuff for humans? How does that work? Ain't like they actually understand you, issit?-

Meanwhile, Hau was taken aback by Red's words.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Tumbl674

"W-Whoa!! Underground!? Seriously? I didn't know there were people underground! H-How do you live like that?"

He added mumbling.

"And am I getting this right...? There's no Pokemon down there? No trainers...?" He shivered. "N-Next you're telling me you've never had a Malasada before either!"

The wild chase that more and more made Lynne feel like a load continued, with running, climbing, death and escape. Lynne stuck right behind the Doctor and Weiss, following through the newly opened path the doctor had made for them. As soon as they seemed somewhat safe, she took a deep breath... Only to sink down onto the floor and have a minor breakdown.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 8roxcs10

"Oh my gods, what is going on!? Why did we even come here? We can't change anything like this! Sissel isn't even here! All we did was get someone killed! There's nothing we can do! N-Nothing...!"

The finality of it all hits her. Having lived with a cat that can cheat death for so long has really shaped her perspective. Now she just feels so... terrified.

Triplemathics wrote:
The General Roleplay - Page 12 Revy_t10
"'Cuz poking dead animals is what kids do. Or are you gonna tell me you've never tried it? You could always use the big gorilla over there."
Revy gestures over her shoulder at the man formerly known as Gaston.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Tumbl505

"...Ew," is all Rapunzel has to say to that.

She looks at the incredibly handsome corpse that is Gaston. Aww, someone should give that poor man a funeral already!

"...I'm not really into the whole 'playing with dead things' thing, you know, Miss? Personally, I'm more of a... 'bring the dead back to life' kind of girl! That's how I got my boyfriend, after all."

Somewhere in Gensokyo a very colorful portal made of what looks like purple paint opens!

From it falls... A black and green octopus!

Soon upon impact with the ground, said octopus turns into a person! Even moreso; a girl with octopus-tentacles for hair! How curious!

The General Roleplay - Page 12 597b9d9c23efd

"エエ?コノ場所なによ?ヒメセンパイどこですか?ア、フェスチュウワタシ変ナバショにトビチャウナンテ…!困りますワァ~"

She seems to be "speaking", but her words are weird, blubbering noises that imply a throat full of water and don't sound like any language known to humanity. Maybe some magic to circumvent the language barrier would be helpful...?

In any case, the girl is carrying twin-guns and on her back there's a large tank full of green ink. Clearly she's battle-ready if the situation calls for it.

Last edited by Nenilein on Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nenilein
Nenilein
Admin

http://nenilein.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverie Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:26 am

Upon stealing another suspicious glance at the entourage that had just arrived, Marisa discovered that yet another newcomer had come through a strange-looking portal and stepped onto the jade plains of Gensokyo. Although the vast majority of denizens had their attention firmly fixed on the spectacle above, the girl with the broom had never been particularly fond of staying in one place for too long. Of course, this was just another way of saying that she was a restless person who valued excitement and conflict over flower viewings, any day of the week. With this in mind, Marisa gave her conversational partner with the silver hair a sharp elbow and got to her feet.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Upvq8Os

"Hey, Byakuren!" she yelled above the soft murmur of the crowd, "What kind of stunt are you trying to pull here? Don't you know we're getting ready to celebrate the cherry blossoms coming into view?"

The General Roleplay - Page 12 QX1jytM

"Oh, it's you!" Byakuren cried out in response, whipping her head around to confirm exactly who had raised their voice. "You're the magician girl who visits that shrine so often! I'm sorry if we've disturbed you, but-"

The General Roleplay - Page 12 AkDetAC

"Ha, is that right? High and mighty Byakuren can't even remember our names?"

The General Roleplay - Page 12 BIaQfRd

"Huh, what? No, I assure you-"

The General Roleplay - Page 12 BvODabA

"I don't wanna hear it, so save the talk for later. Who are all these creeps you brought with you?"

Marisa vaguely gestured to the party that had come through the first portal with Byakuren.

"And what the hell is that thing?" she spat, pointing an accusatory finger at the anthropomorphic octopus some distance away. "Don't tell me this is the kinda magic you get up to, experimenting on seafood in that temple of yours."

The General Roleplay - Page 12 2e5mvL5

"Goodness, no! A temple is a sacred place where no sacrilegious events may occur! I brought these people here back from a dangerous place and they are in dire need of refuge."

"You call that squid thing a person?"

The General Roleplay - Page 12 QX1jytM

"What? I don't know, that's got nothing to do with me in the first place."

"Nothing to do with you..? This better not be some sort of trick," seethed Marisa, turning on the newcomer with the neon tentacles coming out of her scalp.

"Hey, who are you? And how did you get here anyway?"

Upon noticing that the intruder spoke an entirely different language, the dark magician girl furrowed her brow and dug deep into a bag that seemed to appear from hammerspace. Before long, Marisa had fished out a scrap of paper with various diagrams and scribbles on them.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 AkDetAC

"Heh, nicked this one from Patchy two or three incidents ago. Never thought it would come in handy, but here we are."

Squinting at the spellbook page with sharp golden eyes, Marisa began to wave her free hand about with learned dexterity and muttered a stolen incantation. Straight away, a light enveloped the other girl and dissipated almost as rapidly. Now, she would find her words comprehensible to anyone in earshot.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 GQJLhrh

"Okay, let's see if I did that right. Why do you want to ruin our festival so badly, huh? A girl has to work seven days a week and you can't even let her have this one day to drink until she passes out?"

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Ff9ADO8

(S-So that's why she's being so pushy about this...)

The General Roleplay - Page 12 BIaQfRd

"Marisa, I don't think-"

"Oi, shut it, preacher lady."

The General Roleplay - Page 12 7PwKuY1

"Oh, okay then..."
Reverie
Reverie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenilein Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:48 pm

The General Roleplay - Page 12 05810

When Marina looked up, she couldn't believe what she was seeing! What were these creatures? They kind of looked like people, sort of, if you squint... But they eyes without any contours and only four limbs and weird patches of fur where their tentacles were supposed to be! Eww! She shuddered even just trying to imagine what that must feel like. Thinking of it, Marina grabbed on to her own tentacles. The touch gave her a sense of security.

What was more, their voices were weird, really weird! The notes they struck were way to straight, without a wave... It reminded her of Judd's voice in a way, but not quite. What odd, odd creatures. Just where in all seven seas did she end up?

Initially, Marina couldn't make heads or tails of the weird noises the sort-of-people in front of her were making. However, after a weird light show which she could make even less sense of, somehow their voices finally started making sense. She could understand... Well, somewhat, she guessed.

"Okay, let's see if I did that right. Why do you want to ruin our festival so badly, huh? A girl has to work seven days a week and you can't even let her have this one day to drink until she passes out?"

"Marisa, I don't think-"

"Oi, shut it, preacher lady."

"Oh, okay then..."

The General Roleplay - Page 12 027110

"Umm... You're... people?"

She didn't seem too sure of that statement.

"And what do you mean 'ruin the festival'? I-I'm hosting it! Gosh, don't you ever turn on the TV? I'm Marina! Y'know, from Off the Hook...?"

She started trying to do the pose, but stopped.

"Nah... Can't do that when Pearlie isn't here. That just don't feel right."

Sighing, Marina crossed her arms and hugged them close, looking around.

"Seriously, what's going on here? I was at the academy doing a match just seconds ago, wasn't I? Uuuh, Pearlie's gonna be so mad and helpless if I'm not back up on stage with her in five minutes..."
Nenilein
Nenilein
Admin

http://nenilein.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Any1 Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:43 am

Junko was minding her own bussiness, enjoying watching the burning souls of the innocent that accidentally stumbled upon Hell when an annoying fly came buzzing to her. She tried swatting it with her hand, but alas, it wasn't enough: the annoying bug was fatter than it had any right to.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Junko213

"Hm? Did I hear something? I can' tell over the screams of the Lost."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Distracted by whatever it was that Widowmaker dropped to the side, Tracer suffered the consequences of a full blow to the stomach. She stumbled to the floor with a wheeze, but didn't take long to recover. She leaped from the floor towards Widowmaker, attempting revenge by hitting her with the butt of her pistols. Whether it was a ranged or melee fight, the adventurer was up for it, whatever the sniper dropped long forgotten now.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Chr_1417

"That sounds good to me! As long as I still get to shoot some enemies, though. The skies are pretty boring without some action."

Lapis relaxes even more when she feels Viridi rest against her arms. She in turn rests her head lightly on the goddess' own, and lets out a content sigh. Things are finally looking up.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 14634310

"Hey, I know it's not your fault things have been hectic, it's okay. I've always appreciated you trying so hard for me..."

The gem falls silent for a second, her smile now gone for the moment. She's about to scowl, even.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Tumblr12

"In fact, it's kinda weird. I don't really think I deserve such kindness, you know..."

In a certain spot in Gensokyo, a certain plague goddess had been lurking around, in search of her new victims. The portals that were appearing out of the blue were the perfect opportunity for Jo'on to get some free money from naïve outsiders, her moral dilemma forgotten for the moment. It's when she saw Byakuren, THE Byakuren, pop out from one of those portals, that had her wish she could just Perfect Possess someone and vanish like her elder sister did.

The monk hadn't appeared alone, however, with some truly strange characters accompanying her. If she was lucky, maybe Byakuren would let her do her thing instead of lecture her.

The General Roleplay - Page 12 0410

"W-What do we have here? Byakuren, a good for nothing magician and a bunch of outsiders! Is the gap youkai really that lazy these days that she has you of all people do her job?"
Any1
Any1
The Ultimate Final Poster
The Ultimate Final Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AmeftoWriter Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:44 am

Regiwi wrote:
The General Roleplay - Page 12 SeRT2Xi
Ah, well that answers that. He ran off that way. We were talking about following but... since we don't know what's here, and most of us can't fight, our friend suggested we don't split up.
Still though... with you back then Rohan...

*He turns to the Summoner.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 PSD1S9i
How about we go check what Archie's up to then whilst Rohan stays with the others?

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Tumblr16
'So that Hobo is more than he lets on... interesting... Note to self, to read that man's story later'

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Tumblr15
"Very well, you two seem more than capable to drag that ridiculus man back in here. I suppose no one has any objections?"

The General Roleplay - Page 12 Tumblr17
"In the meantime, we shall investigate this place further. The "Pokemon" as that pirate spoke of, is obviously not the only thing that is odd in this place...."
AmeftoWriter
AmeftoWriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Regiwi Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:00 am

Pit wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 12 Chr_1417

"That sounds good to me! As long as I still get to shoot some enemies, though. The skies are pretty boring without some action."
The General Roleplay - Page 12 6Jshg5s
Well then, we have no time to waste. Let's see what we have in store!

*A door appears ready for Pit to run up to and open, his wings glowing with the power of flight as the music starts to play.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 8Mjaciu
-------------------------------------------------------------
Tracer wrote:Distracted by whatever it was that Widowmaker dropped to the side, Tracer suffered the consequences of a full blow to the stomach. She stumbled to the floor with a wheeze...
*In the moment Tracer was distracted, Widowmaker shot out her grappling hook, swinging away from the rooftop she aims her shot, ready to deliver that bullet, the widow's kiss.
The General Roleplay - Page 12 QJymYgx
Une balle, un mort.
Tracer ruins the moment. wrote:but didn't take long to recover. She leaped from the floor towards Widowmaker, attempting revenge by hitting her with the butt of her pistols. Whether it was a ranged or melee fight, the adventurer was up for it, whatever the sniper dropped long forgotten now.
*Tracer's blow threw the swinging Widowmaker off. Her shot which would have been a perfect headshot on the Scientist below instead finds itself sent into the man's arm.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 G1HrOsO
You ruined my shot!

*She swings back trying to strike at Tracer, but the blow she received from the butt of Tracer's pistols has thrown her off somewhat and she misses falling onto the rooftop.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 ScMU1mD
Damn!

Haruhi wrote:
"Also, who the hell is this 'he' you keep mentioning? The sniper out there?"

Scientist: Thank you. No no, the Sniper is one of many who work for him. Taking out those who are too dangero-

*The bullet hits his arm.*

Scientist: ...Oh. That... this is... oh no...

*Haruhi and Yuki might notice, no blood is drawn from the wound, instead it looks almost like some sort of glitched computer program where he was hit.*

*Meanwhile, elsewhere in town...*
Shuda51 wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 12 Reikog10

Piercing glare mode is still in effect.

Partially because there is something so completely inane about that phrase. What in the world is a 'friendly neighborhood spider-man'? These new arrivals were...interesting. The fact that he already knew a bit about where to go in this city was even more intriguing. This interaction might, dare she even think it, actually be not a bore to the mind.

"...You've picked an interesting neighborhood to start with, Spider. ...You're almost there. Follow."

With that, she turned and began to walk.
Oh good, I wouldn't want to be bored. Thanks then.
(Well... that was slightly ominous. Still, she seems to know the way, and if the going gets tough... well that's what good old spider-sense is for. Not to mention...)

*He looks up at Tuslo floating in the air.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 O6WyZxQ
Hey, Tuslo!

*Meanwhile, at the Emma Bureau.*
Nenilein wrote:-Oho! A vagabond, eh?- Raichu takes from that and laughs. -Must be excitin', going out to see the world like that. Harsh, sure, but excitin'. I've never really been away from 'em islands until now, to be fair. I got little experience there. Though, I 'spose nothing really beats the comfort that traveling with a human gives you, 'aight? Hm, 'Detective', though? What, you, like, search stuff for humans? How does that work? Ain't like they actually understand you, issit?-

He was right on that, it was harsh... and exciting. There was a lot of darkness in this city, but I couldn't deny the thrill it gave me. Maybe that was part of it, why I do what I do. I pondered a moment on it before answering him. I told him, I didn't search for stuff for humans, I did what I could in this city against the never ending tide of darkness. Like a Flash HM in a cave, providing a service that no one expects, but everyone needs. As for understanding me, well I knew how to get my point across. Those who've worked with me for a long time got the hang of what I meant. Officer Stoutland was one such partner, maybe someday, the Kid will be able to follow what I'm saying too.
The General Roleplay - Page 12 OFtblKh
Pi pika pika.
Vanitas wrote:"Who are you again? I'm not so great with names, as it it turns out."
Then old Spikey popped up again, cutting into my train of thought. Seems the whole gang was here now, what with the old guy talking to Looker and Zinnia in the lab.
The General Roleplay - Page 12 DZYQZl1

*Meanwhile, in the lab the Doctor has finished setting things up to his liking and is sitting in a chair staring out the broken window at the city beyond.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 NdgRfMQ

*He takes a sip of his tea before pulling out the metal sphere he has been carrying and giving it another look over in silence.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 OzbMGdm
Why did I feel the need to pick you up...?
-------------------------------------------
*The Doctor helps the last of the group up into the room and then shuts the door, before using his sonic screwdriver on the lock.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 OsMk3xb
Well, it won't last long... but it should buy us some time...
Lynne wrote:The General Roleplay - Page 12 8roxcs10

"Oh my gods, what is going on!? Why did we even come here? We can't change anything like this! Sissel isn't even here! All we did was get someone killed! There's nothing we can do! N-Nothing...!"

The finality of it all hits her. Having lived with a cat that can cheat death for so long has really shaped her perspective. Now she just feels so... terrified.

*The Doctor slumps over sliding down to sit next to Lynne.*
The General Roleplay - Page 12 HQERYLP
It was a mistake to come here, I realise that now. I thought we could perhaps check any leftover records to try and work something out but... I had no idea that thing would be here. The last time I was here... well there were far more survivors, even if the Dalek problem was still just as bad, things hadn't reached this state.
It's difficult, I know... seeing things this terrible and desperate, but don't ever think there's nothing you can do Lynne. Look at how things are here... yet even now, at the end of everything, there are still survivors, people who fight on and on. Never giving up, never giving in, despite all 'logic' dictating there's no point to carry on.
The General Roleplay - Page 12 487gMVz
I believe Lynne, that you and Sissel are the only ones who can set things right. I cannot promise you it will be easy, or without dangers, but I promise you, you are capable of getting through this. I wouldn't have asked you to travel with me if I believed you weren't. You've saved my life already... back at the Reset Bomb Forest, when I almost fell to my death, it was you who saved me, and helped reunite Dark Pit's soul with Viridi.
The General Roleplay - Page 12 9avQkXq
Let's not give up now Lynne, afterall, you have Sissel waiting to see you again.
Regiwi
Regiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next