The General Roleplay

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Any1 on Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:04 pm

Lapis keeps to herself near the corner, sulking in silence while Peridot, Frisk and the Goddess talk. She's still very exhausted from regenerating, and hearing about what just happened isn't improving her mood either.



"..."

-----------------------------------------------------

Tracer wasn't going to be giving up that easily. Despite the school girls walking away, she stepped towards them again. She was puzzled over the quiet one's apparent powers. That, and she also was curious about where exactly she was.

And so she caught up to Haruhi and Yuuki and blinked in front of them, waving while she did so. Her gaze was fixed on Haruhi, though.



"Hey, love! Can you see me? I wasn't done asking questions!"
avatar
Any1
The Ultimate Final Poster
The Ultimate Final Poster

Posts : 67
Join date : 2018-01-31
Age : 22
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Nenilein on Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:17 pm

Aliucon wrote:Komachi shakes the offered hand, and waits until her passenger is in before turning back to the front of the boat.

"Rena, huh. It's a delightfully short name." Her head hang as she remembered something. "Well, just call me Komachi."

Lowering her scythe to the water for a bit, the boat started moving, with no oar or motor that might hint how it was moving. And as they got off the shore where they met, the river expanded further beyond the woods, to lands unknown. The bunch of Pokémon and other creatures hopping rhythmically on the ground at each of their turns was still as active as ever.



"You must have come from far away. I've not seen any humans before you in this place."



Rena nods. Why, she really did come from quite far away! And what a journey it's been! At this point, she doesn't even exactly know how to get back to Daybreak Town. (She has no idea how that Moogle got here, and why it can offer her equipment but not directions home, but, oh well).

She'd just been in this extremely awful battle involving an evil wannabe president and his army of creatures of tax exemptions for the rich, you see... she lost a friend there.

Rena falls silent after saying that...



_________________
If I pretend I'm an adult real hard, I might just start being productive one day.
avatar
Nenilein
Admin

Posts : 260
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 26
Location : Austria

View user profile http://nenilein.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Aliucon on Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:59 pm

The steady stream made for an undisturbed boat ride, and Komachi listened to the other's vent of what sounded like a very full day.



"Lost a friend, huh. Well, think of it this way. Most of my clients have lost everything by the time they get to meet me. So it's not all bad to lose one person if you're alive and ready for more that life throws at you."

Yes, this is Komachi trying to cheer someone. 10/10.



"But I guess you know that already. You're here on a mission, right? Duty is part of life as much as it is of death. It is just a grand flow, like this river."
avatar
Aliucon

Posts : 81
Join date : 2018-01-31
Age : 26
Location : At home, probably

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Regiwi on Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:26 pm

Nenilein wrote:

"Umm... Doc? Are you alright?"

She asks carefully.

But... I can feel it. Hundreds... if not thousands of years. I can't remember details but, I feel it. Walking through eternity...

Sorry, you were saying something Lynne?

Ah, yes. Are you alright after that fall? I know you humans can be quite fragile.

General Tommy wrote:The dumpster managed to give some protection from Tuslo's attack, but it would probably send the dumpster flying when the ki blasts hit, and would also greatly damage the dumpster.  It wouldn't protect Spider-Man for long, that much was certain.

*Indeed, eventually the Dumpster broke open and the garbage inside dropped out everywhere. Amongst it is some sort of dome however.*

...
Aliucon wrote:
The attack struck true. Barrel Dragon might have withstood it, but luck was not with him.

A critical hit!

The duel monster went to his knees and fell to the side with a rumble. Bandit Keith put his hands to his head and screamed.



"Nooooooooooo!!"

Despite his not being attacked directly, the sound of his Life Points becoming zero still played, and he remained there, kneeling in despair.

And ready to award John some 4800 Pokédollars which he didn't know he had until now. Probably mugged from some kid. In America.

Enemy BARREL DRAGON fanted!

OHCHU gained 200 EXP. points!

JOHN defeated BANDIT!

Bandit: Nooooooooooo!!

JOHN got 4800 for winning!


What? PIDDY is evolving!

PIDDY evolved into PIDGEOTTO!


What? PSYCHE is evolving!

PSYCHE evolved into KADABRA!


*The Trainer was pleased. Despite this stunning betrayal, this battle had helped two of his Pokémon evolve, not a bad result. He looked down proudly at OHCHU.*

*OHCHU was tired, at 1HP it needed help fast.*

*It's lucky that they were safe from Bandit Keith now that John had won the battle, and he couldn't just punch them or something. John looked around where they'd ended up. He was sure there'd be a Pokémon Centre somewhere around here...*

*John glared at Bandit Keith, in a way that he could take to mean that he'd better find a place John can heal his Pokémon fast.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looker wrote:

"C'est intrigante... Mr. Pikachu, sir. This might be a matter for investigation. Would you accompany me?"
The sound of the impact was still ringing in my ear, almost like the sins of these streets, it would not leave me. Of course in this town, we're use to things, and people dropping from the skies like raindrops. Still this one shook me up, it sounded a lot heavier than what they were saying. A phone booth I picked up with my sensitive ears on Looker's phone? I'd learnt long ago how to listen in on phone calls you see. I realised this needed me immediate attention, however, I remembered I wasn't the only one here, and I had somewhat of a responsibility now afterall. I turned to the kid to see what she wanted to do.

Pi?

*Meanwhile, outside.*



As the creature surged with its normal cry, Zinnia hopped over it, and they flew over the commotion to the epicenter of the crash, whence she investigated the source.

"Wow... I only saw it for a moment, but it really was one old phone booth..."
*The 'phone booth' sat upright in the middle of the crater.*


*After a short time, the doors opened, with smoke spewing out, a figure stumbles out of it.*


...
*He collapses.*

_________________
avatar
Regiwi

Posts : 147
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 27
Location : Internet. (It's scary)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by General Tommy on Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:30 pm

Tuslo kept her guard up while watching Spider-Man's dome. "Shielded yourself with that webbing, I see," she mentioned. "You've got a lot of tricks up your sleeves with that, it seems. I'm certainly having fun with this fight though! How about you?"
avatar
General Tommy

Posts : 159
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 25
Location : America

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by AmeftoWriter on Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:57 pm

Regiwi wrote:

Your Majesty. Look and see, reinforcements!

"Aye! The ruckus out there made me sober! They're gonna pay for making me sober!" He raised his sword and it glowed a brilliant green and you could hear it whispering, 'Heads~~~'

King wrote:

Hmm...

Yes.

*He throws Bender a Chalice with wine in it which somehow doesn't spill. As he does so, the King takes his royal Claymore with one hand, his Kingly chalice in the other and once again starts swinging.*

Ohohohohohoho.!


"Neat!" Bender chugged the wine and tossed the chalice on the floor, which didn't surprisingly break either, "Ahh... Nothing like fresh wine from a different dimension."


"So anyway..." Bender saw the King bring out his sword and started slashing enemies left and right. "Looks I'm fashionably late for a party!"He then opened his chest cavity pulling out a long sword as well, that shouldn't have fit inside, but whatever." Looks like looting King Arthur came in handy after all!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Nick wrote:
Hello Archie. I'm Phoenix Wright, a pianist who's wound up here somehow. Actually, there was something I was looking for help with, if you've heard anything about it.

A place called Palm Robotics ring a bell?


"Palm Robotics?" Archie wondered, "Sounds lame and nerdy. Never 'erd of it!"

Just then, unbeknownst to everyone else besides Phoenix and Mia, they could see the metaphorical chains wrapped around him including two psyche-locks in place.

Sent from Topic'it App
avatar
AmeftoWriter

Posts : 35
Join date : 2018-02-02
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Aliucon on Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:03 pm

When Keith recovered, she shook his head and stood straight up, trying to mimic the smugness of earlier.

"... Hah! What a fluke! There's no way a kid like you could have beat me at my best! I'm just weaker because I'm not in my home country after all!"



"Now if you'll excuse me, chump, I have a good hometown to go back to. ... Huh? You want me to make amends? As if! Grow up, squirt. I have better things to do."

Saying that, he dashed away, trying to get out of sight, but... bumped into a building. As it happened, the place really did have a Pokémon Center, and by bumping on it, Keith unwittingly indicated the place for John. But after that, he still took to his heels and ran.




Red initially tilted her head at the question Pikachu gave her. But with the context, she managed to understand it quickly this time.



"Ah?? Me?"



"I-I mean... I might just get in the way, but... Yeah! We need to see if no one's hurt! It's the right thing to do...??"

Looker nodded approvingly.



"Hah. She has more spirit than it seemed. Maybe it's not a bad match for you, detective."



"Well, let's start moving! Hau, you can wait in safety, but if you follow, be careful on the way! Now then, let us go!"

Looker made his way outside, and Red followed with quick skips.




Regiwi wrote:*After a short time, the doors opened, with smoke spewing out, a figure stumbles out of it.*


...
*He collapses.*

"!!"

Zinnia dismounts the Salamence and crouches next to the body.



"There's no way..."

Thinking the body might have been against the door, Zinnia checked for a pulse. She found it there: quite easily, too. This weirded her out more.

"He's still alive!"

Her first instinct is to hop the body on Salamence and go to the Don't-Trust-The-Nurses Hospital, but she hesitated. Looker would probably get on her case if she did so and risked permanently damaging the bones on his body. So instead, she took her cellphone to call the ambulance.
avatar
Aliucon

Posts : 81
Join date : 2018-01-31
Age : 26
Location : At home, probably

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Nenilein on Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:16 pm

Aliucon wrote:The steady stream made for an undisturbed boat ride, and Komachi listened to the other's vent of what sounded like a very full day.



"Lost a friend, huh. Well, think of it this way. Most of my clients have lost everything by the time they get to meet me. So it's not all bad to lose one person if you're alive and ready for more that life throws at you."

Yes, this is Komachi trying to cheer someone. 10/10.



"But I guess you know that already. You're here on a mission, right? Duty is part of life as much as it is of death. It is just a grand flow, like this river."



Well, it isn't really a mission, is what Rena replies.
Right now she's just trying to regain her ability to fight properly. After that... who knows. She has a distinct feeling she was never meant to stray this far from Daybreak Town. Just what happened to Daybreak Town anyway...? She's tried opening a portal there to no avail.



For life being supposedly like a river, which always just flows stream downwards, she felt pretty lost right now, to be honest!




Regiwi wrote:

But... I can feel it. Hundreds... if not thousands of years. I can't remember details but, I feel it. Walking through eternity...

Sorry, you were saying something Lynne?

Ah, yes. Are you alright after that fall? I know you humans can be quite fragile.




"Nevermind about me. You just totally spaced out there!" Lynne makes a serious face. Him indirectly revealing he wasn't human didn't even surprise her. She took a step closer and looked at him.

"Maybe we should make a pit-stop or something... I mean, you're the one driving this thing. If you don't feel well, I'd rather not you accidentally ram us into a rock somewhere between time and space or something."

_________________
If I pretend I'm an adult real hard, I might just start being productive one day.
avatar
Nenilein
Admin

Posts : 260
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 26
Location : Austria

View user profile http://nenilein.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Regiwi on Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:43 pm

General Tommy wrote:Tuslo kept her guard up while watching Spider-Man's dome.  "Shielded yourself with that webbing, I see," she mentioned.  "You've got a lot of tricks up your sleeves with that, it seems.  I'm certainly having fun with this fight though! How about you?"

*The web dome begins to rumble a bit, then Spidey breaks out of it, causing an explosion of webbing that, with surprising force similar to Tuslo's burst of energy earlier might push her back a little.*

Yeah I guess you could say that. I thought I'd try my own version of what you did earlier.

What do you think?
-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Palm Robotics?" Archie wondered, "Sounds lame and nerdy. Never 'erd of it!"

Just then, unbeknownst to everyone else besides Phoenix and Mia, they could see the metaphorical chains wrapped around him including two psyche-locks in place.

...I see.
(I won't act on that, yet. I don't have any evidence to present, but something tells me this guy knows more about this gang than he's letting on.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aliucon wrote:

"Now if you'll excuse me, chump, I have a good hometown to go back to. ... Huh? You want me to make amends? As if! Grow up, squirt. I have better things to do."

Saying that, he dashed away, trying to get out of sight, but... bumped into a building. As it happened, the place really did have a Pokémon Center, and by bumping on it, Keith unwittingly indicated the place for John. But after that, he still took to his heels and ran.

*John shrugged his shoulders, returned OCHU to it's Pokeball and ran into the Centre to heal up.*

----------------------------------------------------------------

Looker wrote:

"Well, let's start moving! Hau, you can wait in safety, but if you follow, be careful on the way! Now then, let us go!"

Looker made his way outside, and Red followed with quick skips.

There he went again, shooting his mouth off. Still, it was true she seems like she'll be helpful as a partner afterall. Either way, I had a sinking feeling, that whatever we were going to go and look at, would cause no end of headaches. I followed the rest.

Pika pika...
-------------------------------------


"There's no way..."

Thinking the body might have been against the door, Zinnia checked for a pulse. She found it there: quite easily, too. This weirded her out more.

"He's still alive!"

Her first instinct is to hop the body on Salamence and go to the Don't-Trust-The-Nurses Hospital, but she hesitated. Looker would probably get on her case if she did so and risked permanently damaging the bones on his body. So instead, she took her cellphone to call the ambulance.
*Suddenly the Doctor's hand darted out trying to grab the phone.*

Noo... no don't... don't need... just let... let me get... re... rest...

*He weakens again.*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Nevermind about me. You just totally spaced out there!" Lynne makes a serious face. Him indirectly revealing he wasn't human didn't even surprise her. She took a step closer and looked at him.

"Maybe we should make a pit-stop or something... I mean, you're the one driving this thing. If you don't feel well, I'd rather not you accidentally ram us into a rock somewhere between time and space or something."

Oh now don't worry about that Lynne. The TARDIS isn't any ordinary ship, she won't just idly fly into some rock.

Still... we have work to do remember. Your friend... Sissel was it? You have the notes we took correct?

*He starts turning towards the ladder ready to start climbing back up to the console room.*

_________________
avatar
Regiwi

Posts : 147
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 27
Location : Internet. (It's scary)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Jessica Ilha on Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:52 pm

Pyro wrote:Librarian Pyro is thrilled to see more visitors in the library! He then gave a lighter to Mia and pointed to a section next to where Archie, Aqua, and The Summoner were.
"Hudda! MMpho ma pho!"
He then skipped happily outside the library without a care in the world.

Mia took the lighter and watched Pyro as he skipped outside. Okay, maybe he wasn't the best person to ask for directions...

Nonetheless, Mia headed to the section he pointed, finding a group of people already there. Since Phoenix was dealing with them, she decided to focus on the shelves. Someone had to do some actual researching...

She didn't actually glance at Archie, though, so Mia isn't aware of the existence of some Pysche Locks...

---------------------------------------

Haruhi heard a voice talking to her. What a strong hallucination, that-

That wasn't a hallucination, was it?
Well, it was probably just a pretty normal woman, who she thought she'd said she was a time traveler... No, that part was definitely hallucination.

Hallucination...

Right?


"Of course I can see you! I'm not blind! But I don't remember ever getting questions from you."

Haruhi isn't willing to speak any more than that, unless Tracer sprinkles an interesting topic...
avatar
Jessica Ilha

Posts : 44
Join date : 2018-02-02
Age : 23
Location : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Aliucon on Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:09 am

"W-What...?"

Zinnia, surprised by the man's outburst from what should have been at least reason to be in a coma, hangs motionless with the cellphone. Eventually, she pockets it again.



"... As much as I want answers, you're not in the state to respond, huh. But alright."

"Hey!"

Zinnia wasn't kidding when she said it was nearby. Looker and Red approached before long.



"There you are. Well, I dunno anything about the scene yet, but this man was inside the fallen object. He's conscious, though. Said he needs some rest."

Saying this, Zinnia took off her cape and set it as a sort of blanket for the Doctor, then attempted to move his body to a less damaged part of the ground.

Rather than be worried, Looker just seemed impressed.



"Superb! To take a landing of that magnitude... And still be conscious at that! I'll set up a perimeter. Detective, you take care of the investigating what happened, won't you?"

Looker stormed the other way to talk to the local firemen. Meanwhile, Red looked from the fallen Doctor to the TARDIS.



"Um... I-I still think we have to be sure he's gonna be OK first...?? Ah, sorry. Um... Pi-ka-chu? W-What should we do in this situation...?"




Komachi nodded, though she was still mostly looking forward.

"Fighting. Struggling to make one's life greater or more purposeful is kind of a bummer, isn't it? You spend time to get more out of your remaining time. Isn't that always a net loss? I ought to just let things go as they please."

Little time before saying that, the boat stopped. Komachi had never been rowing in the first place, but she raised an eyebrow.



"... Is this the same as before?"

Previously, she had met the border of the world with Grovyle. But it didn't look like a border: it was still an open field, that didn't let her pass. This one was the same, with the sea extending but no signs of movement. To test it now, she tried moving her hand forward in the air. A sound, like thick glass being knocked on, could be heard.



"... This is starting to get annoying."
avatar
Aliucon

Posts : 81
Join date : 2018-01-31
Age : 26
Location : At home, probably

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Nenilein on Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:11 am

Regiwi wrote:

Oh now don't worry about that Lynne. The TARDIS isn't any ordinary ship, she won't just idly fly into some rock.

Still... we have work to do remember. Your friend... Sissel was it? You have the notes we took correct?

*He starts turning towards the ladder ready to start climbing back up to the console room.*


"Hm... Yeah, I do."
Lynne handed the Doctor the small paper in her pocket and followed him.

"Say, Doc, what exactly are we gonna do? I mean, I get that we're fetching Sissel, but... What then? Do you know where we got to go to help Pit? Honestly, all this Sci-Fi stuff is confusing. I mean, ghosts and fixed-point time travel, I get, but all this stuff here is a lot to take in for a well-grounded girl like me."

Well-grounded. Sure.



Aliucon wrote:
Komachi nodded, though she was still mostly looking forward.

"Fighting. Struggling to make one's life greater or more purposeful is kind of a bummer, isn't it? You spend time to get more out of your remaining time. Isn't that always a net loss? I ought to just let things go as they please."



Just going with the flow? That didn't sound like that good an idea, Rena said. After all, the Darkness was always looming. What if she got careless? She didn't want to end like... Actually, she didn't want to talk about this...



Little time before saying that, the boat stopped. Komachi had never been rowing in the first place, but she raised an eyebrow.



"... Is this the same as before?"

Previously, she had met the border of the world with Grovyle. But it didn't look like a border: it was still an open field, that didn't let her pass. This one was the same, with the sea extending but no signs of movement. To test it now, she tried moving her hand forward in the air. A sound, like thick glass being knocked on, could be heard.



"... This is starting to get annoying."



Huh? Komachi's reaction... Could it be that they were stuck? Hmm... was this something like a sealed path then? Sealed... Sealed...



Rena had an idea. She asked Komachi to stand back for a moment.

_________________
If I pretend I'm an adult real hard, I might just start being productive one day.
avatar
Nenilein
Admin

Posts : 260
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 26
Location : Austria

View user profile http://nenilein.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by AmeftoWriter on Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:25 am

Meanwhile at Viridi's temple....

"Josuke..." Yashuo rarely complained about anything, but this thing that was casually tossed at her was starting to get on her nerves, "This thing has been yelling Space over and over again..."

"And this thing wont stop talking at all!" Josuke agreed with her as Wheatley kept on and on about his sob story.


"-----And then, this old man, who I don't even know who or what he is tossed me at you like some old hard cake. Can you believe it?! The nerve of old people honestly, it's like they don't respect a perfectly good piece of machinery at all.-------"

"But now we have better things to worry about." The sailor then tried to ignore the two annoying cores. As he looked at the portal that has formed in the temple. "Viridi-san, correct? This odd portal, do you know what this leads to?"


"Yikes! Another portal? Wait a sec, this isn't like the ones in Aperture!"

______________________________________________


'A mafia-like gang huh?' Rohan thought to himself, 'That is interesting, it would explain their actions at that trial. Maybe I should put that for my next arc...'
avatar
AmeftoWriter

Posts : 35
Join date : 2018-02-02
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Aliucon on Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:32 am

Komachi really couldn't say anything about darkness (this seemed more like a yama thing to judge), but she did look behind her when Rena asked her to move.



"Oh? Well, OK. Knock yourself out."

She leapt off the front of the boat and laid herself down across the back, one hand supporting her head, and a curious gaze directed at the Keyblade wielder.
avatar
Aliucon

Posts : 81
Join date : 2018-01-31
Age : 26
Location : At home, probably

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Regiwi on Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:47 am

Aliucon wrote:

"Um... I-I still think we have to be sure he's gonna be OK first...?? Ah, sorry. Um... Pi-ka-chu? W-What should we do in this situation...?"

She was right, however from what I've seen of Zinnia, she was pretty quick on the uptake. I figured she would know what was needed, besides if we really needed to, there are a few emergency medics on site who could take care of the old guy. Besides, honestly my curiosity for now as more for the box than the old man. Police Box? It seems so small in that crater, yet there's nothing else around that might have made it. I decided to go in for a closer look, beckoning the girl to trust the others to take care of him.

Pika pi.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Nenilein wrote:


"Hm... Yeah, I do."
Lynne handed the Doctor the small paper in her pocket and followed him.

"Say, Doc, what exactly are we gonna do? I mean, I get that we're fetching Sissel, but... What then? Do you know where we got to go to help Pit? Honestly, all this Sci-Fi stuff is confusing. I mean, ghosts and fixed-point time travel, I get, but all this stuff here is a lot to take in for a well-grounded girl like me."

Well-grounded. Sure.
*The Doctor took the piece of paper with his notes on it reading it as he spoke.*

Oh come now don't do yourself down Lynne. Why I'm sure you'll get it eventually.

Pit? Oh Pit is the least of our worries right now. Although, one thing I can promise you is that Viridi will see to him.

No, there is another we need to save. Someone I need your... time rewinding friend to help with.

As much as I wish there were another option...
----------------------------------------------------------------------

'A mafia-like gang huh?' Rohan thought to himself, 'That is interesting, it would explain their actions at that trial. Maybe I should put that for my next arc...'
*Phoenix decided to bring up something else this time.*

You know, there was one thing I was curious about actually. There was this big trial or something going on at the law courts.

It seemed a lot bigger than usual, lots of press, like it was some movie star or something on trial.

_________________
avatar
Regiwi

Posts : 147
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 27
Location : Internet. (It's scary)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Aliucon on Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:11 am

The more Red listened to the cries of the detective, the more she felt she got a knack for them. Now he was probably saying it was fine and they should check out something else. Or maybe he really wanted ice-cream or something? There was an ice-cream truck stopped before the crater on the other side of the road-

"Oh... A-Ahm, yeah, let's look into this."



"It's not dangerous, is it?"

She poked the outside with her sword, and when it didn't react, she decided to open the door and look inside.

And, well, she did look at the vast inside, leaving quite an opening for Pikachu to enter.

"..."



"...???????????????"
avatar
Aliucon

Posts : 81
Join date : 2018-01-31
Age : 26
Location : At home, probably

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Peachy on Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:14 am



Aqua listened intently to the newcomer with the beanie hat. Seems a lot already happened in town, enough that a trial gained enough attention. It does sound impressive.

"What trial if I may ask? I arrived here recently, so I never heard about it."

_________________


Shitpost Crusader and Final Fantasy Enthusiast.

FF14: Aether
Mateus, Coeurl
avatar
Peachy

Posts : 131
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 24
Location : Hell, Florida

View user profile https://kazumijade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by AmeftoWriter on Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:28 am

Nick wrote:
*Phoenix decided to bring up something else this time.*

You know, there was one thing I was curious about actually. There was this big trial or something going on at the law courts.

It seemed a lot bigger than usual, lots of press, like it was some movie star or something on trial.


"Really? This scallywag's been holed up in this library for far too long, drowin' in them books. 'Aven't 'erd of a trial, especially with a big shot one like that!"


SLAM! Another psyche lock appeared! Making in total of three!
avatar
AmeftoWriter

Posts : 35
Join date : 2018-02-02
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Regiwi on Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:46 am

Aliucon wrote:And, well, she did look at the vast inside, leaving quite an opening for Pikachu to enter.

"..."



"...???????????????"

I'd seen some bizarre terrible things, but this one... was just bizarre. The inside looked as though it stretched back much further than the actual box did, and out to the sides as well. It was like... a pocket dimension inside this box. But, after my moment of shock I realised something far more pressing. Flames were all over the place inside, and growing fast. Far too fast even, in fact... it looked as if... I grabbed at the kid and pulled as hard as I could to get her away from that door.

PI!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Peachy wrote:

Aqua listened intently to the newcomer with the beanie hat. Seems a lot already happened in town, enough that a trial gained enough attention. It does sound impressive.

"What trial if I may ask? I arrived here recently, so I never heard about it."

AmeftoWriter wrote:
"Really? This scallywag's been holed up in this library for far too long, drowin' in them books. 'Aven't 'erd of a trial, especially with a big shot one like that!"

The trial was related to someone accused of being involved in gang violence. It was odd though, my friend's a lawyer, and I've... dabbled a bit myself. The verdict simply didn't make sense at all. The Prosecution had an open and shut case, yet the defendant was found not guilty.
(Another Psyche Lock? Man, this guy really has something to hide huh. Still... given how big this criminal empire seems to be, chances are everyone who lives here has been somehow influenced by them, and would rather not talk about it. I remember how people treated the name Big P back in the courthouse...)

It's really strange, it was almost like the trial was an obvious farce, yet everyone there just accepted it and moved on. I've never seen anything like it. I don't know if you're a native of this city Archie and this sort of thing is common?

_________________
avatar
Regiwi

Posts : 147
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 27
Location : Internet. (It's scary)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by General Tommy on Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:14 am

Regiwi wrote:

*The web dome begins to rumble a bit, then Spidey breaks out of it, causing an explosion of webbing that, with surprising force similar to Tuslo's burst of energy earlier might push her back a little.*

Yeah I guess you could say that. I thought I'd try my own version of what you did earlier.

What do you think?
Tuslo had to cross both of her arms in front of her to protect herself from taking too much damage, and she did end up sliding backwards, because even if she's very powerful, she's still a child and is thus not very heavy. She seemed to be happy to hear what Spider-Man said. "Glad to see that you can enjoy a good fight too!" she said. "That was actually pretty good! Nice way to pull that one off! Alright then, let's try something different!" Tuslo then held out her palm in front of her, facing towards Spider-Man as a single blue sphere appeared. "This one I learned from my mom! I hope you're ready for it! BIG BANG ATTACK!" With that, Tuslo fired off the energy sphere, and while the last round of attacks created fairly decent explosions, this one was considerably bigger in blast radius, and would probably consume the entire street with the explosion's radius. Trying to dodge this one wouldn't work, and it's unlikely that Spider-Man's webbing could withstand it either. He'd have to think out of the box to stop this one.
Regiwi wrote:

The trial was related to someone accused of being involved in gang violence. It was odd though, my friend's a lawyer, and I've... dabbled a bit myself. The verdict simply didn't make sense at all. The Prosecution had an open and shut case, yet the defendant was found not guilty.
(Another Psyche Lock? Man, this guy really has something to hide huh. Still... given how big this criminal empire seems to be, chances are everyone who lives here has been somehow influenced by them, and would rather not talk about it. I remember how people treated the name Big P back in the courthouse...)

It's really strange, it was almost like the trial was an obvious farce, yet everyone there just accepted it and moved on. I've never seen anything like it. I don't know if you're a native of this city Archie and this sort of thing is common?
Vespus and the Summoner were both unhappy to hear this, but it was the Summoner who spoke up first. "Sounds like there's a lot of corruption going on in this city if that's the case," he said. "I definitely don't want to just stand by and watch this stuff unfurl though without me stepping in."

"I concur. We were going to prepare for an investigation of the company my companions mentioned," Vespus added. "After that, we would have to investigate more directly."

"Luckily for you I can give us backup if we ever get attacked," the Summoner mentioned. "That's what I do, after all, summoning allies to aid us."
avatar
General Tommy

Posts : 159
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 25
Location : America

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Nenilein on Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:34 pm

Aliucon wrote:Komachi really couldn't say anything about darkness (this seemed more like a yama thing to judge), but she did look behind her when Rena asked her to move.



"Oh? Well, OK. Knock yourself out."

She leapt off the front of the boat and laid herself down across the back, one hand supporting her head, and a curious gaze directed at the Keyblade wielder.



Rena raised her Keyblade high and pointed it at the scenery in front of them.
As soon as the light was done charging, a beam shot from the weapon's tip. Rena turned the key.

With a "click!" a portal of sorts opened before them, a little further down stream, like a rip in the looping scenery.



It worked! Finally! Rena cheered!

Regiwi wrote:
*The Doctor took the piece of paper with his notes on it reading it as he spoke.*

Oh come now don't do yourself down Lynne. Why I'm sure you'll get it eventually.

Pit? Oh Pit is the least of our worries right now. Although, one thing I can promise you is that Viridi will see to him.

No, there is another we need to save. Someone I need your... time rewinding friend to help with.

As much as I wish there were another option...



"Someone else...?" Lynne wondered. "I mean, I'm sure he'd be up for that. Saving people is kinda our thing. But what's that got to do with all the stuff that happened earlier?"

_________________
If I pretend I'm an adult real hard, I might just start being productive one day.
avatar
Nenilein
Admin

Posts : 260
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 26
Location : Austria

View user profile http://nenilein.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Aliucon on Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:53 pm

Nenilein wrote:With a "click!" a portal of sorts opened before them, a little further down stream, like a rip in the looping scenery.



It worked! Finally! Rena cheered!



"A gap...? That's pretty convenient. I never thought a human could pull that off."



"Well, thank you. The sail continues."

Instead of making her way to the front of the boat, Komachi stayed in place, just inching back to give Rena room to go back and sit, and the boat went by itself. When it reached the gap, it kept going with a natural flow.

But as soon as they were passed, Komachi felt a stinging on her skin. Most of it. Initially, there was nothing beyond. But she could feel where it was, moving forward.



"Found some turbulance. Hang on."

A pink, circular aura appeared around the boat, and it stretched forward at a ludicrous speed that made everything they passed through seem like mere specs or raindrops. The visage of a round world might have been perceived before this was over, however: and once the bad sensation passed from the charon, they had landed in water again. And were in-bound to some sort of greek-roman styled arena.



"You alive back there, Rena?"






"Woah!"

It didn't take much for Pikachu to be able to move Red out of the way. She was pushed back then sort of stumbled the rest of the way backwards, out of danger from fire or explosion. She still had to shield her eyes, which were sort of burning from the sight.

Zinnia's Salamence, having floated the scene around while his Trainer tended for the wounded, came down to Red and Pikachu to pick up and/or push them further out of the way. Red was thoroughly spooked.

"Eeeeek! A dragon!! ... It's kind of cute but A DRAGON!"
avatar
Aliucon

Posts : 81
Join date : 2018-01-31
Age : 26
Location : At home, probably

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Regiwi on Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:19 pm

General Tommy wrote:Tuslo had to cross both of her arms in front of her to protect herself from taking too much damage, and she did end up sliding backwards, because even if she's very powerful, she's still a child and is thus not very heavy.  She seemed to be happy to hear what Spider-Man said.  "Glad to see that you can enjoy a good fight too!" she said.  "That was actually pretty good! Nice way to pull that one off! Alright then, let's try something different!" Tuslo then held out her palm in front of her, facing towards Spider-Man as a single blue sphere appeared.  "This one I learned from my mom! I hope you're ready for it! BIG BANG ATTACK!" With that, Tuslo fired off the energy sphere, and while the last round of attacks created fairly decent explosions, this one was considerably bigger in blast radius, and would probably consume the entire street with the explosion's radius.  Trying to dodge this one wouldn't work, and it's unlikely that Spider-Man's webbing could withstand it either.  He'd have to think out of the box to stop this one.
*The sight of that power building up and his spider sense telling him just what's coming made him stop for a moment.*

Holy...

*His spider-sense tells him he needs to get out of here now, but there's no way to go off to the side, and it'd take too much time to slingshot himself into the air. Still this blast feels like it'll kill him if he can't avoid it. His only advantage is his knowledge of fighting in the city. He quickly looks at his surroundings.*

There!

*He shoots a web out and rips a manhole cover from the ground, before shooting a zipweb out that, similar to a grappling hook, pulls him straight forwards towards the sewers below. He's fast but not fast enough to escape unscathed, the heat of the blast scorches his back somewhat before he falls down into the sewer water below.*

Ugh...
---------------------------------------------------------------
Vespus and the Summoner were both unhappy to hear this, but it was the Summoner who spoke up first.  "Sounds like there's a lot of corruption going on in this city if that's the case," he said.  "I definitely don't want to just stand by and watch this stuff unfurl though without me stepping in."

"I concur.  We were going to prepare for an investigation of the company my companions mentioned," Vespus added.  "After that, we would have to investigate more directly."

"Luckily for you I can give us backup if we ever get attacked," the Summoner mentioned.  "That's what I do, after all, summoning allies to aid us."

It sounds like an idea... however, I doubt a crime organisation in a place like this got so influential by being sloppy. We need to be careful about all this. We don't know where the place is yet. But there's more than that.

We were given this information and told to look there.

Maybe we need to see if there's anything else we can find out first ourselves before visiting the place.

Although obviously one of the first things we need to know is where the place is afterall...
----------------------------------------------

Nenilein wrote:


"Someone else...?" Lynne wondered. "I mean, I'm sure he'd be up for that. Saving people is kinda our thing. But what's that got to do with all the stuff that happened earlier?"

What happened earlier? Nothing.

What happens in the future. Ah... now that is a different story.

_________________
avatar
Regiwi

Posts : 147
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 27
Location : Internet. (It's scary)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Nenilein on Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:33 pm

Regiwi wrote:
What happened earlier? Nothing.

What happens in the future. Ah... now that is a different story.



"In the future! Got it!"

Not really, but who's she to argue?

...*groooowl*



"...Is there chicken dinner in the future? I happen to be starving."




Randy wrote:

"A gap...? That's pretty convenient. I never thought a human could pull that off."

"Well, thank you. The sail continues."

Instead of making her way to the front of the boat, Komachi stayed in place, just inching back to give Rena room to go back and sit, and the boat went by itself. When it reached the gap, it kept going with a natural flow.

But as soon as they were passed, Komachi felt a stinging on her skin. Most of it. Initially, there was nothing beyond. But she could feel where it was, moving forward.

"Found some turbulance. Hang on."

A pink, circular aura appeared around the boat, and it stretched forward at a ludicrous speed that made everything they passed through seem like mere specs or raindrops. The visage of a round world might have been perceived before this was over, however: and once the bad sensation passed from the charon, they had landed in water again. And were in-bound to some sort of greek-roman styled arena.

"You alive back there, Rena?"


Yes, she was okay. But what was that just now? Traveling between--- (right, right, no meddling) - places had never made her feel weird like that before...

She got up.

Where did they end up anyway? Kinda reminded her of Olympus Coliseum...

_________________
If I pretend I'm an adult real hard, I might just start being productive one day.
avatar
Nenilein
Admin

Posts : 260
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 26
Location : Austria

View user profile http://nenilein.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Aliucon on Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:58 pm



"Tell me about it. Never happened to me either. But seems like we've arrived unscratched."

The boat gently directed itself to one side closer to land. There was no pier or anything of the sort, but she got as close to the coliseum as she could.



"... You might want to stop here. I think the river continues into the underworld. Which is... strange. It's not the old hell, nor is it the natural path of the Sanzu. Am I that far away from home? Shiki-sama is gonna kill me..."
avatar
Aliucon

Posts : 81
Join date : 2018-01-31
Age : 26
Location : At home, probably

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum