The General Roleplay

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Regiwi on Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:13 am

Aliucon wrote:

"I-It's working! Woah!"

Viridi tried to stand her ground, but was almost swept off her feet: she caught herself by making the ground and wood on the temple grapple her legs.

"Palutena! You better be right about this!"

Well... that goes for all our... sakes!

"Sure is cold today. I'll take some time off after I'm finished. Still have some of the tea from yesterday, but I'll make more and treat myself to the warmth inside."

I mean, she says that. It doesn't help, however, that the skies start to blacken. As she looks up, thunder strikes, and the visage of something like a black hole starts forming on the sky.


Right... we're almost through, we can do this Viridi!
--------------------------------------------------
Triplemathics wrote:

"....I dislike discussing the past any more than I have to, Colress. Particularly when someone actually shows interest in it."

Kristoph adjusted his glasses and sampled some of his burgundy wine, then slowly placed the glass on a nearby table, as if he was more fascinated by looking at his drink than the conversation.

I'm sorry Kristoph, in my line of work though I cannot help but have an enquiring mind. It's why I'm even here afterall.

"Suffice to say, the arrangement in the town was not too different from what is happening now. The different forces at play, with someone keeping watch... Naturally, there was an end goal in mind, but it was folly to think it was anything but an unreachable ideal."


"As a scientist, you must be familiar with unreachable ideals. Do you understand what I'm suggesting?"

Indeed I do Kristoph.

*He picks up his cup of tea.*

It's why I never pay much attention to the goals and schemes of those I work with. I suppose if I had to narrow what I want down to a goal, it would be to expand my understanding. I never quite know what is going to happen in the end, and that's what I enjoy. It's the appeal for me in working with such... unsavoury characters.

*As he speaks, he drops a Pokeball to the floor. It opens and a Magnemite appears floating near him. He pats it.*

They may have absurd goals, and do things I personally detest, but the things I can discover with them are second to none. And now... now we have this new situation. So many variables, so many new combinations to research, such untapped potential, why it's what I live for!
------------------------------------------------------


"Got it, Spider-Man! Most of the injured have been moved, right? Let's run!"

As they were making their way out, whatever these clouds were or whatever they surrounded issued not an attack so much as a call to arms or a challenge. It struck a blast on the center square, destroying the ruins of Minuets and causing a shockwave to reverbrate across most of the city.

Right. You heard her, let's get out of here!

*He begins running with the group of survivors who remain. They're making their way to the remains of a larger building, which has an entrance to the sewers. Spidey stops at the sound of the explosion as he realises something.*

There's... no cover.

*He looks over to the clouds.*

There's no way it'll let us just cross to that building.

*Meanwhile, on the outskirts of town, two people look on at the destroyed city.*

Hm? It seems there's movement over there Lynne.

_________________
avatar
Regiwi

Posts : 150
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 28
Location : Internet. (It's scary)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by kazuma on Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:52 pm



(An...Droid? I'm sure asking what that is would just land me in more boiling water... So let's just play along. For my sanity's sake as well...)



"R-Right... How could I forget the little robots that sock each other and the heads pop up haha..."



"Wait a minute... Hopeless? Now you just happen to be sounding cliche, Mr. Wright. I'll have you know I'm brimming with hope everyday!"

(If I wasn't I'd hardly be able to make it to the office just to be told to clean the toilets and water a plant...)



Yuki could only stare distantly as the strange anomaly continued to communicate with unreserved "social" prowess that she had lacked. Though with the mention of Kyon her eyes drifted to Haruhi as if she actually wanted to speak on the subject more.



"Kyon... Works hard to keep up with the daily activit-"

She spoke softly as her eyes had caught something above moving she cut the conversation short with a glance over towards the one designated as "Tracer".



"There... Seems to be a injured Fowl above on the housing nearby. Caution... Seems to be elevated."

It seemed she was trying to steer the current conversation to "bird watching" or perhaps failing at dry humor. Who could tell.





"Hm? The little bug still speaks without being spoken too? Your mere existence became irrelevant the moment my adorable little IF was spotted. Why don't you go play in the trash where you belong? Shoo off you filthy diseased cretin."

Being distracted briefly by Lonk, Iris however was shocked to see IF near the window and ultimately jumped before she could "nicely" wrap her in her arms.



"I-Iffy? I'll always enjoy a hug with you but what are we plannin-"

Not having time to finish her happy thought however it seemed they were had leap head first out of the window. Compa screaming all the while. Was this the end?! Her mind was racing all over as the memories she and IF and Neptune had spent were flashing through her mind. Closing her eyes tightly to keep the memories fresh she could've sworn she saw a purple streak zooming towards them.



"Compa! IF! Hold on tightly!"

The purple light yelled as it had come to embrace to two girls as they were falling and kept them elevated in her arms.



"I'm sorry I'm late. You wouldn't believe the things you would run into while pursuing a pint of pudding however... More importantly I didn't think you two would be so daring to leap from a building. Again..."



"Ohoh? It seems your pitiful existence gets expended once more you green bug. Neppy has returned~ Though it seems she's gotten a bit more bouncy than the last time. Not that I mind her like this..."
avatar
kazuma

Posts : 9
Join date : 2018-02-04
Age : 23
Location : The box of boxes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Any1 on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:27 pm

Peridot's and Rose's reaction to her words irritate Lapis to no end. She's at a loss for words here, so she just turns her head away and puts her hands over her ears so as to not get blasted by peridot's obnoxious voice. The small warmth in her chest she could feel both surprised and annoyed her. Does she enjoy the nice and encouraging words after all, even if they sound so annoying? She really can't tell.

Lapis doesn't have any more time to overthink her feelings however, as the temple starts shaking. Despite her legs mimicking the structure, she listen to what Rose asks her and gets up. The fleeting moment of calmness escapes her once again.



"This just keeps happening, and happening, and happening..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Pit had no words for what he witnessed.



"... I have no words."

All in a moment, the ship had seemingly started working again, thanks from the help of the wrestler. Pit had to shake his head in disbelief before turning to Phosphora again. It felt like they'd been there forever and the situation never once got less dangerous, "W-What are we supposed to do now? Our job's been done!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------



"Haruhi and Yuki, eh? Pleasure's all mine, loves," Since none of them offered a hand, she took Yuki's and shook it, if only to appear reassuring. She already seemed to be planning how to help them out. "Your friend got lost around here? No problem! I'm sure we'll find him in the blink of an eye. Let's- huh?"

A figured moved up above their heads, as well as a man running towards an alleyway, seemingly looking for help. As always, Tracer's love for helping others made her throw away all caution to the wind. She shouted at the silouhette and waved her arms.



"Excuse me, sir! Over here! Do you need any help over there?"
avatar
Any1
The Ultimate Final Poster
The Ultimate Final Poster

Posts : 70
Join date : 2018-01-31
Age : 22
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Aliucon on Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:09 pm

Randomg wrote:
"... I have no words."

"Tell me about it."

Phosphora rubbed her temples, as if fending off a headache. The Lovecraftian threat and presence was a strain on the mind, and they had been in for a long time, but it was all over now: and for as much of a slugfest as the ending was, it was sort of cathartic to see humans punch each other into submission.

However, now that they were out, Phosphora stretched, and her head turned to Pit.



"Well, if our mission's done, we might as well report back. We did drive that creep off of the factory... Well, that and these pirates."



"Seems like they're calling us back, too."

The guiding light was surrounding them. But not just them. It was all over the place, and had a stronger pull than usual. Not strong enough to sweep either of them off their feet, but enough to be noticeable.

CEEEEEEENAAAAAAAAA wrote:"You said earlier you were pretty fast, yeah? How long would ya guess it'll take us to bust outta this casual dump and back into the big leagues where we belong?"

Now Phosphora directed her attention to the hunk of meat that saved them back at the ship. She laughed at the question.

"Keep up with that gaping mouth of yours and Viridi's gonna bury you. At any rate, we can be back in ten seconds, flat. Just hold on to your pants!"

Saying that, she decided to jump and follow the guiding light: which she did so by becoming a spark. She trusts Pit and CENA to do the same.




Satisfied with The King having gone down, Eye Guy flounced some more and gloated.



"Hahah! What's the matter? Feeling a little eye strain?"

However, he was not ready for the attack of The King's allies.

Ame wrote:Bender managed to dodge just in the nick of time, not without screeching in fear of course “Watch it ugly! I'm valuable!”

He then threw his sword in an attempt to hit the creature, hopefully….

---

Thankfully, despite his one eye, the Demoman wasn't hit by the beam.

"I'm gonna get ye, you fat, ugly, monster!!!"He said as he raised his sword, "And I'm gonna take ye eyes for me self!"

With a loud cry, and his splendid screen shield, he quickly dashed forward to slice one of its eyes off... Maybe..

It worked. At the slices, the places Eye Guy was hit sparked a whole lot, and the area behind him sparked further.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGH!"

He fell back and rolled on the ground. A few of his eyes were scattered around. The guy struggled to his feet.

"AGH! Joining the party, eh? Barely any of you have REAL eyes! Let me help you with that!"

Saying this, he motioned wildly, and all the eyes that had fallen around him floated in the air... right before rocketing towards Bender and the Demoman.




Regiwi wrote:Oh no... the systems must have overloaded. That means... she has to repair.

I'm stranded... again.

"Stranded, huh..."

Zinnia put herself to think. Then she looked away for a moment.



"Looker! Over here."

As the man being called approached from the group of firemen in the distance, Zinnia took the cape she was using for the Doctor to have a softer spot laying down, puts it own and continues.



"Seems like this old fellow can't go anywhere for a while. That's just the kind of thing we were opening for, right?"



"Is that right... A shame, indeed! But it can be remedied. My good man, sir."

He turned to the Doctor.

"Can I interest you in a place to stay that's safe, until you can... arrange a new method of going around?"




For some seconds, the free-falling and Compa's screams made IF realize how dangerous of a situation that was. If it came to having to handle the fall, she didn't think she'd be able to. There was no Plan B. Only-

Neptune managed to catch them, so it was all right. She sighed in relief.



"S-Sorry, Nep. I couldn't stand being there for a second longer. Plus... I knew you were coming back. ... Thank you."

Of course, Iris was not far away. Her voice shook IF again.



"C-Can we fly away? I don't care where, but AWAY from here would be great!!"




Meanwhile, in the FUTURE...

Part of the other survivors naturally follow. The girl from earlier is just behind Spider-Man. She stops about the same place, and squints towards the other building.

Regiwi wrote:
There's no way it'll let us just cross to that building.

"Tsk. But then the only way to cross is-"

She takes the time to look up too, and then look at Spider-Man. It was impossible to see his face properly, but she could imagine what was coming up next.



"... You're not thinking what I think you are, right? ... Good grief, these hero types..."

She took a curious rapier from her back, and propped it up and against herself.



"I still have some fight left in me, if it comes to it."
avatar
Aliucon

Posts : 82
Join date : 2018-01-31
Age : 26
Location : At home, probably

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Nenilein on Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:12 am

Wright's Anything Madness wrote:
D-Daddy?
(Has... has she forgotten...? Zak, Thalassa? What should I do? No...)

(No for now... there's too much going on, and I don't want to risk further harm to her, by reminding her of... any of that. I just have to play along for now...)

Afterlife? Strange as it might sound I think we're still alive Trucy. We were just talking about, investigating.

Apollo will need your help.

You know how hopeless he tends to be without you after all Trucy.




(An...Droid? I'm sure asking what that is would just land me in more boiling water... So let's just play along. For my sanity's sake as well...)



"R-Right... How could I forget the little robots that sock each other and the heads pop up haha..."



"Wait a minute... Hopeless? Now you just happen to be sounding cliche, Mr. Wright. I'll have you know I'm brimming with hope everyday!"

(If I wasn't I'd hardly be able to make it to the office just to be told to clean the toilets and water a plant...)



Trucy suppressed a smile at Phoenix' surprise. Not because she was truly clueless, but because she was glad. He bought it. Good. She's thought a Master of bluffs would see through her, but in the end, her ability trumped his. She was really lucky.

The truth was that Trucy remembered everything. It wasn't just that the author happened to forget everything because it'd been years since her last post with this character and that kinda screws with your sense of continuity she hit her head or got amnesia or something. She just realized that, with how things were right now, she'd be stuck by Phoenix' side for a very, very long time. 

Like this, it'd be easier for everyone, she told herself. She'd have hated to see Phoenix forcing himself to act like just a friend around her the whole way through. The thought alone hurt. After all, he was still her father... He'd always be to her.

Honestly, she was looking forward to this whole mess around her a bit... Even if she still didn't know where they were.



"So, um... I'm a little confused. How exactly did we get here? I'm trying to remember, but just can't come up with anything. This place is pretty weird, huh?"

(And what kind of people are those...?)


"I think if I'll have to investigate, I'll need to know a bit more about this place, y'know! Somebody has to show Polly the ropes, after all."


Underworld Blues wrote:
Nenilein wrote:She quickly lends a hand, helping her up. Are you okay, she asks, and also, what are you doing in the underworld? It's dangerous here, doesn't she know?

She also introduces herself as Rena and asks for the girl's name.



As she was lifted off the ground, the girl can't help but raise an eyebrow. It's a dream, isn't it? As scary as they are, none of it is real, though they feel like they are.

So this person's name is Rena. Better keep that in mind. She took a deep breath before speaking.



"Madotsuki." A pause, as she turned her gaze to Rena's Keyblade. Such a strange effect...What would it do? Perhaps by touching it, maybe she could gain its effect too.



"Poor girl. Hold yourself together."

Komachi would leave the helping her up to Rena. Meanwhile, she'd set sail from the shore and towards the nothingness extending every which way of the netherworld.



"Well, then. We could be waiting a while going forward. But you might not be the only one alive in this place. Curious how this underworld has this many live people..."



Rena notices the look Madotsuki gives her Keyblade. Quickly, she de-summons it. Right, this probably looks pretty weird to somebody who's not a wielder...

She tells Madotsuki not to worry about it. It's a special power she has to help protect them, that's all. Though, right now, it's not as useful as usually... She lacks some items she'd need to make it work, she says. 


 BAD END BLUES wrote:

*The Doctor looks up into the sky.*

The end of reality itself is drawing near. I'm afraid Lynne, I cannot tell you too much of what took place, but the one responsible for bringing people from all sorts of universes together was destroyed. That alone would not cause this however. It's power combined with the power of that which destroyed it, caused a chain reaction which wiped out half of reality. That was just the start.

Something was born from that incident, a personification of destruction. I tried to investigate it myself, but this being would travel from world to world, galaxy to galaxy, universe to universe, destroying on a whim, until now, the stars are all gone. All that remains, is this city and the worlds in the sky above us. I have no idea why they remain still, neither do I know anything about this being, beyond it's creation. It's rather difficult to research something when all the witnesses have had their entire universes destroyed.

One thing I can tell you though, is that the one who died, the one I need your friend to save, was able to stall things long enough for none of this to happen. It was an anomaly which killed them, something which should not have taken place.

*Just then, in the city.*



"Who was it? Who do we need to save?" Lynne asks. "I.. I don't particularly want to see the body, but... If Sissel is supposed to save them, then we need to go to a point where the death happened less than 24 hours ago and find the corpse! Otherwise there's nothing even he can do... That's how Sissel's powers work. He rewinds someone else's time, dragging himself and those with him along with the stream..."



"Anyway...! Unless we know where that person died or when, we won't get far is what I'm saying!"

Regiwi wrote:


Hm? It seems there's movement over there Lynne.



"What are we waiting for then? Let's go!" She dashes forward, not thinking about whether that's the best thing to do. This whole situation has her rather out of it, truth be told.



Regiwi wrote:Using her power, the void begins changing somewhat, becoming more like the black holes used in the Kid Icarus world. The Temple begins shaking. Anyone in the forest might notice that the Temple is rumbling but not the forest.*

Ok... You'll need to use the warp Viridi. And try to get everyone we can... including Pit!



"I-Including Pit?"

That was a sudden request for the goddess, which was already trying to hold her ground in order not to get sucked in immediately. One hand on her brow and with her hair and clothes being dragged towards the epicenter, she raised her staff.

The warp would have to go so far as to affect her Reset Bomb Factory... Not to drag it out, but at least take the people from that. It was a big ask. But she steeled herself.



"OK! Here comes!"

She took a big breath, and pushed her hands forth. An immense beam of light surrounded the whole area around the temple, and going as high as the factory: almost as if the sun had focused on that particular area of the planet all of a sudden. The black hole Palutena created absorbed the light, and both grew in force as well as it made more noise. It's influence made the skies thunder and a border of reality start to rip apart from within.



"I-It's working! Woah!"

Viridi tried to stand her ground, but was almost swept off her feet: she caught herself by making the ground and wood on the temple grapple her legs.

"Palutena! You better be right about this!"
Peridot's and Rose's reaction to her words irritate Lapis to no end. She's at a loss for words here, so she just turns her head away and puts her hands over her ears so as to not get blasted by peridot's obnoxious voice. The small warmth in her chest she could feel both surprised and annoyed her. Does she enjoy the nice and encouraging words after all, even if they sound so annoying? She really can't tell.

Lapis doesn't have any more time to overthink her feelings however, as the temple starts shaking. Despite her legs mimicking the structure, she listen to what Rose asks her and gets up. The fleeting moment of calmness escapes her once again.



"This just keeps happening, and happening, and happening..."


Well, there goes her good mood. At once, Peridot is thrown off-balance.



"W-Waaaahhh!"

The temple starts moving, as if it were some kind of vehicle who's designer has forgotten that the wheel was already invented and decided to go for some idiotic leg-contraption with no shock-absorbers instead! 



"GAH! What is this infernal rumbling!? We were having a moment here, people!!" She screams.

_________________
If I pretend I'm an adult real hard, I might just start being productive one day.
avatar
Nenilein
Admin

Posts : 261
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 26
Location : Austria

View user profile http://nenilein.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Peachy on Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:26 am

Nenilein wrote:She tells Madotsuki not to worry about it. It's a special power she has to help protect them, that's all. Though, right now, it's not as useful as usually... She lacks some items she'd need to make it work, she says.

What an unusual effect. Madotsuki responds by summoning an umbrella that literally materialized in her hand.



As soon as she equipped it, it started raining. Guess that effect works too.

_________________


Shitpost Crusader and Final Fantasy Enthusiast.

FF14: Aether
Mateus, Coeurl
avatar
Peachy

Posts : 132
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 25
Location : Hell, Florida

View user profile https://kazumijade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Nenilein on Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:02 am



Rena stumbled back upon seeing that. Now, she'd known about the Keyblade, but the UmbrellaBlade!? She had to sit down for this.

_________________
If I pretend I'm an adult real hard, I might just start being productive one day.
avatar
Nenilein
Admin

Posts : 261
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 26
Location : Austria

View user profile http://nenilein.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Regiwi on Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:14 am

kazuma wrote:


"Wait a minute... Hopeless? Now you just happen to be sounding cliche, Mr. Wright. I'll have you know I'm brimming with hope everyday!"

(If I wasn't I'd hardly be able to make it to the office just to be told to clean the toilets and water a plant...)

I'm sure you are Apollo. Well... either way, I think you should both come with us to the aquarium.

*He turns to Aqua and Vespus.*

I think though... that would mean you two will be the only ones going to investigate Palm Robotics. Are you both ok with that?
"So, um... I'm a little confused. How exactly did we get here? I'm trying to remember, but just can't come up with anything. This place is pretty weird, huh?"

(And what kind of people are those...?)


"I think if I'll have to investigate, I'll need to know a bit more about this place, y'know! Somebody has to show Polly the ropes, after all."

Right, yeah... I suppose you arrived just after that trial didn't you Trucy? There's... a lot to go over. I think it's best I tell you on the way to the aquarium though.
(...hm...)
------------------------------------------------------------------


"Ohoh? It seems your pitiful existence gets expended once more you green bug. Neppy has returned~ Though it seems she's gotten a bit more bouncy than the last time. Not that I mind her like this..."
*Link couldn't keep up with everything taking place, a common occurrence for him, but even moreso than usual.*

...

Gee, it sure is boring around here.

*Just then, as if answering his call (well, actually answering the tune he played on his 'flute'), something comes thundering up the stairs towards the office they're currently in... somehow.*

Wow!
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Pit had no words for what he witnessed.



"... I have no words."

All in a moment, the ship had seemingly started working again, thanks from the help of the wrestler. Pit had to shake his head in disbelief before turning to Phosphora again. It felt like they'd been there forever and the situation never once got less dangerous, "W-What are we supposed to do now? Our job's been done!"

There! I've found them Viridi, go at full power, I'll try and bring them in!
Phosphora wrote:

"Seems like they're calling us back, too."

The guiding light was surrounding them. But not just them. It was all over the place, and had a stronger pull than usual. Not strong enough to sweep either of them off their feet, but enough to be noticeable.


Pit! If you can hear me, be ready to be moved suddenly. No time to explain, just make sure you fasten your seatbelt.
--------------------------------------------------------------------


"Haruhi and Yuki, eh? Pleasure's all mine, loves," Since none of them offered a hand, she took Yuki's and shook it, if only to appear reassuring. She already seemed to be planning how to help them out. "Your friend got lost around here? No problem! I'm sure we'll find him in the blink of an eye. Let's- huh?"
*Meanwhile, a voice that's too quiet to be heard from above speaks out on the rooftop.*

Come out...



"Excuse me, sir! Over here! Do you need any help over there?"
*The man stops at Tracer's voice, just when he does, a shot fires out hitting a wall right in front of him. The man falls back onto his backside.*

Merde! The Annoyance is here...

*She quickly gets to her feet from the prone position she was in.*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Saying this, he motioned wildly, and all the eyes that had fallen around him floated in the air... right before rocketing towards Bender and the Demoman.
*Gwonam helped doing what he does best.*

Look and see, the enemy!

*Meanwhile, the King couldn't get up. Things were looking bad, all around the battlefield his forces were in disarray. Either being captured.*

*Or worse, tricked by the enemy.*


*The King wished now he had his boi, or his daughter by his side... but they were elsewhere. Who knows when... or if they'll return. Had he failed?*

...Ship.
-----------------------------------------------------


"Looker! Over here."

As the man being called approached from the group of firemen in the distance, Zinnia took the cape she was using for the Doctor to have a softer spot laying down, puts it own and continues.
*The Doctor sits down on the cape.*

Thank you... I do apologise Miss?



"Is that right... A shame, indeed! But it can be remedied. My good man, sir."

He turned to the Doctor.

"Can I interest you in a place to stay that's safe, until you can... arrange a new method of going around?"
*He looks around at all the police and other armed officers. They all seem to have some sort of symbol on them, just like Looker appears to.*

Oh yes? And who are you, UNIT? I suppose you'll want me to work for free also?

No... it's a very kind offer my good fellow, thank you. This is just... difficult you could say.

*He looks over at the TARDIS.*

I was in a similar situation... lifetimes ago. This just brings back some difficult memories.

*He slowly gets to his feet.*

But I think... what I really could do with now, is a cup of tea.

Stoutland: Hold on! Sir, what about the box?

*The Doctor looks to Looker.*

You don't happen to have a lab by any chance do you?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, in the FUTURE...



"... You're not thinking what I think you are, right? ... Good grief, these hero types..."

She took a curious rapier from her back, and propped it up and against herself.



"I still have some fight left in me, if it comes to it."

No. You know as well as I do... what it means to fight it.

This group's survived because so many have sacrificed themselves. So many strong powerful fighters have gone to fight for us so that we could escape. Well... I can't hope to stand up there with most of them... heck, the reason I'm so willing now, is because you have so much more fight in you, but I'm really not at my best. I know you'll be able to help them more, but I can at least keep it distracted long enough to let you all get to that building and into the sewers.

*He turns to the group.*

Keep going. This whole thing started here, you know where to go, if you can get there... then maybe you can find out how to reverse this whole mess. I sure hope so, a bit boring if this is how everything ends afterall.

*He leaps away from the group, out of their hiding spot right into the air, shooting a web at the thundering clouds.*

Boy, someone sure is gassy today!
(I wonder what it'll be like. It's something others like Wolverine... Jean Grey, experienced more times than I can count it feels like... but hm. It's not really a nice line of thought Pete.)

*Meanwhile, on the outskirts.*
Lynne wrote:
"Anyway...! Unless we know where that person died or when, we won't get far is what I'm saying!"

That... is a problem I'm afraid. I know the events which lead to this, and that there was a point where history was distorted... but that distortion makes it difficult to pinpoint. In order to find out, we will have to go to the event and follow it as bystanders, unable to get involved until we know the correct poin-

Lynne wrote:
"What are we waiting for then? Let's go!" She dashes forward, not thinking about whether that's the best thing to do. This whole situation has her rather out of it, truth be told.
*He starts rushing after her.*

Lynne! Wait! You don't know what's out there! This really is starting to look like a mistake...

_________________
avatar
Regiwi

Posts : 150
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 28
Location : Internet. (It's scary)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by General Tommy on Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:26 am

Vespus nodded. "As an Astartes, I am used to operations like this," he mentioned. "I used to be in the Deathwatch, you see. Combat such as this is not unknown to me. I shall be fine."

__________________

Tuslo nodded. "Sure, you can check on your friend," she said, setting Spider-Man down outside the building. "I'll just wait here until you're done."

__________________

Astrid noticed the temple was rumbling and about to be teleported. "Welp, time for some scene transitioning," she said. "You ready for the next round, Frisk?"
avatar
General Tommy

Posts : 163
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 26
Location : America

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Aliucon on Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:28 am

Peachy wrote:

As soon as she equipped it, it started raining. Guess that effect works too.

Komachi turned her head, pouting.



"Please try not to sink my boat."

Nenilein wrote:

She tells Madotsuki not to worry about it. It's a special power she has to help protect them, that's all. Though, right now, it's not as useful as usually... She lacks some items she'd need to make it work, she says.

"So that's what you meant when you said you wanted to get stronger?"



"Seems like the girl here uses items too. I don't assume yours are eggs, huh?"

She's mostly making small talk now, as they cross the rivers of the dead. Funnily enough, the souls were no longer trying to grasp for the boat.






"..."

She had to look on as Spider-Man went forward. The urge to follow along was great: mostly because she wanted them to stand together and have a fighting chance, but who knew if it was going to be enough. This was beyond any Grimm she'd seen, after all.

So she had to grit her teeth and wait. She couldn't just flee mindlessly too: the distraction had to happen first.



"You guys heard him. You better not go dying on me, any of you."

And soon it started. The thing in the clouds lowered ominously to answer the challenge. The clouds swirled up and down around him like a tornado. Its body oozed shadows, and its aura was menacingly oppressive. Vaguely humanoid-shaped, it still had enough differences.

It landed and cracked the damaged pavement under it, eyes glowing purple. It wiped some of the web that had landed on its hands.

"..."



"..."



"It's looking away. Guys, let's run!"

She urged everyone that might be looking that way to go to the next building.




Seemed like the man in front of them had some trouble with law enforcement in the past: or so Looker thought. Then it was his job to make him more at ease.



"My good man, no work necessary! We wouldn't demand that from everyone that comes our way! Especially when so many of them seem like they are stranded here with no way of going back..."



"Ah, but where are my manners? My name's Looker, Interpol officer. But that doesn't matter too much. Here, I lead the Emma Bureau, an institution that aims to help the lost and defenseless in our fine No Man's City!"



"As a matter of fact, the Bureau does have a lab! But sadly, we have no personnel to operate anything yet. I was looking into fixing that before announcing the Bureau, but alas, c'est la vi. When duty calls, it must be answered!"




Having Pit and Phosphora within range, and with Palutena's insistence, Viridi pushed forward with more power.



"Alright! Let's go!"

The divine power continued to swirl around the void, and was about to swallow all in range, until-

It did. After the last of power, it was as if all was funneled into the opening and came out in a second or so.

The pull made the inertia throw Viridi's small body forward with force, making her roll several times on the ground and hit a wall of her own temple upside-down. Her dress slid down and there she remained, totally stunned.

Phosphora had a weirdly fine transition. She rocketed forward from where she landed, but halted in the air, and now floated around the place Palutena and Viridi were in.



"Woah! What a ride! What in the world was happening here while me and angel boy were kicking butt?"



"Heya, Palutena! Nice to see you! Can you fill me and your friend in?"



"Also, Boss, your panties are showing."

A grumble came from the side Viridi crashed on.

"Just help me up, you dolt!"
avatar
Aliucon

Posts : 82
Join date : 2018-01-31
Age : 26
Location : At home, probably

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Peachy on Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:57 am



Oops. Madotsuki puts the umbrella away. The rain stopped upon its removal. What else does she have? Oh right.

Equipping...



"Ribbit."

_________________


Shitpost Crusader and Final Fantasy Enthusiast.

FF14: Aether
Mateus, Coeurl
avatar
Peachy

Posts : 132
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 25
Location : Hell, Florida

View user profile https://kazumijade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Jessica Ilha on Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:09 am

Phoenix & Gang wrote:

"R-Right... How could I forget the little robots that sock each other and the heads pop up haha..."


"Wait a minute... Hopeless? Now you just happen to be sounding cliche, Mr. Wright. I'll have you know I'm brimming with hope everyday!"


I'm sure you are Apollo. Well... either way, I think you should both come with us to the aquarium.


"I think if I'll have to investigate, I'll need to know a bit more about this place, y'know! Somebody has to show Polly the ropes, after all."


Right, yeah... I suppose you arrived just after that trial didn't you Trucy? There's... a lot to go over. I think it's best I tell you on the way to the aquarium though.


"It seems we're all ready to move on. No, wait..."


"Apollo, could you help me taking copies of these articles?" Mia pointed to the huge pile of newspapers and magazines she had found earlier. "We never know when they might come in handy..."

It'd be such a trouble to walk around with the copies once they were done, but Mia could count with her protégés' to carry them, couldn't she?
... What do you mean, 'no, she can't'?


"On a second thought, we may have to bring only a few with us..." She sighed. "Now, which ones..."

While thinking, Mia's hand reached her pocket. Oh, yes, there was something inside it that could come in handy...

---------------------------------------------------

Yuki wrote:

"Kyon... Works hard to keep up with the daily activit-"

She spoke softly as her eyes had caught something above moving she cut the conversation short with a glance over towards the one designated as "Tracer".


"There... Seems to be a injured Fowl above on the housing nearby. Caution... Seems to be elevated."


"Huh? What are you talking about, Yuki, I can't see any-"

Haruhi then looked above, to the place where Yuki and Tracer was looking. Damn, there was a man walking over the roof? Heck, if he could do it, maybe she-

Tracer wrote:
"Excuse me, sir! Over here! Do you need any help over there?"

??? wrote:The man stops at Tracer's voice, just when he does, a shot fires out hitting a wall right in front of him. The man falls back onto his backside.

Before Haruhi could do or say anything, Tracer shouted to the man, who halted, just before a small explosion was heard. Was that... a gun shot...?

First she wakes up somewhere she doesn't know, then she experiences strange hallucinations with a time traveler and a robot-like alien, then Yuki begins to act like she's someone else, and when everything should be settling down... Cue man on the roof followed by a freaking gun shot? Oh, come on, what could happen next?!


"Can someone, for God's sake, explain me what the hell is happening around this city?!"

I wouldn't mess with Haruhi's anger, if I was you. Who knows where a closed space could be created... Unless you're obviously physically stronger than her. Then you're fine.
avatar
Jessica Ilha

Posts : 47
Join date : 2018-02-02
Age : 23
Location : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Regiwi on Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:53 am

Tuslo nodded.  "Sure, you can check on your friend," she said, setting Spider-Man down outside the building.  "I'll just wait here until you're done."

Thanks.

*He rushes inside.*

Pete: I figured you'd need this, seeing how easily you lost the last one.

Oh wow? A spare? You work fast Pete!

Pete: Not really, I bought it from a store down the road. Turns out you're from some comic book or something. Hopefully it fits.

I... what? No... no time for that now. That's... wow. Still, it seems to fit... conveniently.
(Let's hope it doesn't go the way of previous borrowed costumes...)

Pete: Still, take it as thanks for taking on that robogirl, whoever she was. Who's the kid though?

I'm... not really sure. She says she's a Saiyan from er... a time patrol or something.

Pete: Huh. Maybe you should take her somewhere safe? Kid like her playing games like that in this city is just asking for trouble.

Heh, no I think she'll be alright. I'll keep an eye on her though.
(Or maybe that's more the other way around.)

Listen, I'm going to try and find a bit out about this Big P. If you need me...

*He passes Pete a spider tracer.*

Press this. I'll be straight over.

*Without waiting for a response he slips out with his new clean suit.*

Right Tuslo... I need some answers, and I think maybe I'll use a few of my old techniques from back home.

I think you'll find this fun.

*He shoots a web into the sky, ready to start web swinging.*
-------------------------------------------------------


"Ah, but where are my manners? My name's Looker, Interpol officer. But that doesn't matter too much. Here, I lead the Emma Bureau, an institution that aims to help the lost and defenseless in our fine No Man's City!"

Oh I see. Well then my good man, I am called the Doctor.

*He shakes his hand.*


"As a matter of fact, the Bureau does have a lab! But sadly, we have no personnel to operate anything yet. I was looking into fixing that before announcing the Bureau, but alas, c'est la vi. When duty calls, it must be answered!"

Does it indeed? Well, then I believe I may be able to help you possibly, in return however, I would like the opportunity to repair my ship.

I believe that's a fair trade would you not agree?
--------------------------------------------------
The divine power continued to swirl around the void, and was about to swallow all in range, until-

It did. After the last of power, it was as if all was funneled into the opening and came out in a second or so.

The pull made the inertia throw Viridi's small body forward with force, making her roll several times on the ground and hit a wall of her own temple upside-down. Her dress slid down and there she remained, totally stunned.

Phosphora had a weirdly fine transition. She rocketed forward from where she landed, but halted in the air, and now floated around the place Palutena and Viridi were in.



"Woah! What a ride! What in the world was happening here while me and angel boy were kicking butt?"



"Heya, Palutena! Nice to see you! Can you fill me and your friend in?"

*Trollatena naturally hadn't let Viridi know that she'd reserved a tiny bit of power when using the black hole. What for? Why to use her float power of course, gracefully landing on the ground.*

Naturally. Welcome back both of you!

Well... the short version is, somehow a void was opened in the temple. We tried to contain it but it was too much to close, so instead we reverse engineered it in order to instead teleport us somewhere else.

It wasn't ideal, but it was better than ending up wherever that void originally was leading us.

I returned to this mess so I can't really speak for what else has taken place.

Perhaps Viridi can fill you in on that once she's on her feet.
-------------------------------------------
Aliucon wrote:And soon it started. The thing in the clouds lowered ominously to answer the challenge. The clouds swirled up and down around him like a tornado. Its body oozed shadows, and its aura was menacingly oppressive. Vaguely humanoid-shaped, it still had enough differences.

It landed and cracked the damaged pavement under it, eyes glowing purple. It wiped some of the web that had landed on its hands.

"..."



"..."

So, this is you huh?
(I can't muster any jokes. Morlun. I remember that fight... it was a similar feeling.)

(Honestly, he wasn't that strong, he wasn't that smart, but the aura... the aura he had just gave me shivers, it was something primal, something I can't explain. It was that fight really which led to...)

(Aunt May finding out. Aunt May, MJ, the kids I taught, It's been so long... but everyone's gone... killed by this... thing. I haven't even had time to stop and take it in. I failed Uncle Ben. I'm sorry. I failed again.)

(...But. That's nothing new. My whole life I've worked at it, at making up for my first failure.)

(I know now nothing will ever make up for it, because that's the point. With great power, comes great responsibility. You don't just win, you carry on... for as long as you have the power you don't stand by.)

*He leaps forwards, spider-sense blaring ready to give a punch that would blow a regular human's head off to Mewtwo's face.*

C'mon ugly, let's dance.

_________________
avatar
Regiwi

Posts : 150
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 28
Location : Internet. (It's scary)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Aliucon on Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:55 am

Regiwi wrote:
C'mon ugly, let's dance.

The creature looked on, inflexible, but its stance changed, ready to fight. One arm was forward, already charging immense energy.

Yes, a fight. Exactly what he wanted.



"..."

But just one foe was no match for it. It knew. It had destroyed multiple at once, multiple times.

So before the blast could be sent, its eyes sweeped across. And they stopped at the view of a line of others.



(Damn!!)

The woman leading pulled her rapier, dug it in the ground and twisted it. A very big vertical wall of ice surged from the glyph it created.

The shadow turned its arm towards that. Cowards, fleeing from fighting him. They did not deserve to live.

Shadow Ball



The sphere went against the wall at blinding speed, and when it crashed, it reverbrated across it all, crashing everything into icicles.

While most of the survivors might have kept going, the one that created the wall had to shield herself from her own icicles, which crashed against her skin with no harm, except for the few last ones digging into her skin.



"Ahh! Khhh!"

(Why...!? Did he already expend my Aura?)




Regiwi wrote:
Does it indeed? Well, then I believe I may be able to help you possibly, in return however, I would like the opportunity to repair my ship.



"Hey, that sounds great to me! Welcome on-board- Ah, wait."



"Stoutland, did you get assigned to investigate this? Is it fine if you leave it with Looker? He's Interpol, after all! Totally trustworthy."



"I find these terms perfectly acceptable, myself! I'd also not mind seeing how this ship of yours even takes flight! It is most fascinating, that's for sure."




Phosphora occasionally nodded at Palutena's explanation. It wasn't full, but it gave her the gist of it. She left Viridi to stand up and properly herself, for which she took a swift bop on the head from Viridi's staff. During it all, Palutena might probably notice that someone (or something) sped through the temple really fast, but was now gone.

"Oww!"



"I hate to say it, but I don't know what caused it. I can only imagine it's either the after-effect of that giant red wave... Or maybe someone else has infiltrated the temple without my knowing."



"And if it's the latter, I'll make sure to drown them all in mud to serve as fertilizer! Because I just WON'T have more weird stuff happening at MY temple anymore! I've had enough for one- no, TWO CENTURIES!"



"... By the way, where are we now? Is this uncharted land?"




Meanwhile, outside...



"And that's all I got!"



"... How unexpectedly kind of you. But it helps to know it's another temple. I know which kinds of questions to ask the mastermind this time."



"By the way, you're not gonna show that picture, are you?"



"It's not my fault it ended up like that. You see the two that were totally up and about? And hey, it does help you to identify the one behind this, doesn't it?"



"I suppose. Thanks, tengu. It's one of the few things that went right today, so I appreciate it."

Saying this, Reimu jumped and started flying towards the temple that appeared out of nowhere in Gensokyo.



"... If they're outsiders, they might not know about the rules, huh..."




Still in Gensokyo, from over the clouds, a bored celestial and her friend were up and about. The bored celestial in question looked down and slowly formed a smile.



"Something's happening! Sooner than expected, really. Hey, Shion! Come here a minute!"
avatar
Aliucon

Posts : 82
Join date : 2018-01-31
Age : 26
Location : At home, probably

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by General Tommy on Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:15 am

Astrid had likewise made sure to float gently down while holding Frisk after the teleport was made so they didn't faceplant. She had maneuvered herself to be nearby Palutena and Viridi. "Well, that was interesting," she mentioned. "Still, at least we're alright here. So, now that we've made that random jump to the middle of nowhere, what exactly are we going to do now?"

___________________

Tuslo nodded, floating up again. "I prefer flying, but if it helps you maneuver easier, go right ahead," she mentioned. "I'll be right behind ya!"
avatar
General Tommy

Posts : 163
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 26
Location : America

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Aliucon on Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:32 am

Viridi was dusting off her dress from whatever might have gotten on it from the fall earlier. As Astrid approached, Viridi turned towards her.



"That wasn't random. It was necessary to protect the integrity of my temple. Seems like it's all fine now."



"Now, normally, I'd scout this land to see how much I can spread the fair and beautiful nature while eliminating its threats, but I'm spent from all that happened up to this point. I'm just going to take it easy."



"You're not human, so you're free to stay. That said, Frisk is fair game, they'll be fine here. If you want to go on your way, I think this place has some powerful boundary to its surroundings, but it should be no problem for you to cross if you wish."
avatar
Aliucon

Posts : 82
Join date : 2018-01-31
Age : 26
Location : At home, probably

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Regiwi on Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:03 pm

Tuslo wrote:Tuslo nodded, floating up again. "I prefer flying, but if it helps you maneuver easier, go right ahead," she mentioned. "I'll be right behind ya!"
*Spidey carries on swinging, seeing if he can spot anything.*

That friend of mine, some goons who are involved in a crime organisation in this city were shaking him down for money. It sounds like there's a regular 'protection' racket in this town. Chances are he's not the only one, so we're looking for anywhere else that might be being shook down.

Once we find that, we stop it, but then we question them. They're just petty thugs so they probably won't know too much, but there's usually a place these guys hang around. We 'persuade' them to tell us where they go in their free time, we'll have a better source of information to check out.

Just keep in mind, if you're hanging out with me I do have one condition, I don't want anyone killed ok?
--------------------------------------------------------
Regiwi wrote:

"Stoutland, did you get assigned to investigate this? Is it fine if you leave it with Looker? He's Interpol, after all! Totally trustworthy."

Stoutland: Well... Looker is better at dealing with these sorts of things, and I'm sure the Chief wouldn't want to have to deal with even more of it, so that should be fine.



"I find these terms perfectly acceptable, myself! I'd also not mind seeing how this ship of yours even takes flight! It is most fascinating, that's for sure."

Yes, well very good then. Please lead on my good man.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Aliucon wrote:
Shadow Ball



The sphere went against the wall at blinding speed, and when it crashed, it reverbrated across it all, crashing everything into icicles.

While most of the survivors might have kept going, the one that created the wall had to shield herself from her own icicles, which crashed against her skin with no harm, except for the few last ones digging into her skin.



"Ahh! Khhh!"

(Why...!? Did he already expend my Aura?)
*His Spider-sense, as precise as ever told him that Mewtwo was ignoring his approach, and instead going for the survivors.*

Oh no you don't!
(No... I can't let up for a second. I'm not giving him a chance to get them!)

*He turns and shoots out a webnet towards the icicles sent flying from the explosion. With a group of them caught up in the net he then flings it towards Mewtwo.*

What's the matter? Too cowardly to face someone head-on, so you have to attack those running away?

*Without waiting to see what happens, he shoots out two new weblines, both at piles of rubble. He pulls concrete blocks from there as if they're whips and swings them towards Mewtwo.*

I'M fighting you now, got it?

_________________
avatar
Regiwi

Posts : 150
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 28
Location : Internet. (It's scary)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by General Tommy on Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:34 pm

Tuslo nodded.  "Sure, I'll stick to knocking them out if I can," she said.  "I can't exactly promise that I can keep them alive, but I'll do my best to restrain myself."  Truthfully, Tuslo didn't mind going easy on her opponents and not killing them.  The issue was mostly in holding back enough to accomplish that.  It was a good thing she knew how to suppress her Power Level at this point...

______________________

Astrid thought over Viridi's statement that she could leave at any point.  On the one hand, it was true that she didn't have a whole lot of reason to stay here.  On the other hand, she had already made a couple of friends here.  "I think I'll stay here," she said.  "At least, as long as Frisk is here.  I don't exactly feel like leaving just yet.  It's not often I get to talk with other gods."
avatar
General Tommy

Posts : 163
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 26
Location : America

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Any1 on Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:46 pm



"Uwhaaaaaah!"

Without the Power of Flight to brake himself, Pit also slammed to the floor after the forceful escape. He whimpered for a second, but the moment he realized who was around he forced himself to stand. He didn't know why exactly they seemed to be on Viridi's temple now, but no one would see him complain.



"L-Lady Palutena! We both made it safe and sound!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------



"W-What the?"

The noise of the sniper rifle drowned any other sounds that could've happened nearby. Tracer watched the man fall to the floor in shock, thankfully still alive. A sniper on the roof, in this kind of situation... It didn't take her too long to connect the dots and finally recognize the silhouette above them. Her accelerator was ready for their usual dance.



"Widowmaker! Girls, stay behind cover! I'll handle this."

And with that, she jumped away, a blink that took her higher and higher, closer to her target. As she ran closer to the roof the Widowmaker was resting in, Tracer kept her mind active. When she thought about it, it made sense that Talon would be behind all this. People dissapearing to unknown locations... What could possibly be the goal behind it all?
avatar
Any1
The Ultimate Final Poster
The Ultimate Final Poster

Posts : 70
Join date : 2018-01-31
Age : 22
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Aliucon on Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:35 pm



"Fantastic! Then we're off. Zinnia, can you stay here for a while longer? We need to make sure this is under surveillance whenever possible. And I'm sure the good officer over here has better things to do if he's let off this case. The rest of you, follow me."

He turned the way he had come, and strutted on, much less in a hurry than he had been before. Zinnia settled in over her Salamence and was now flying low over the perimeter. Red, meanwhile, decided to follow back to the Bureau, still pretty impressed.



"Woah. It's still really cool to see humans and monsters doing so well together here. Like that dragon lady. It'd be a dream come true back where I'm from."



"... Also, something about that doctor guy is reeeeally familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it..."

Rather than talking to herself, she's moreso talking with Detective Pikachu, if he is coming along.






"Alright. Stay as you like. Honestly, I don't care so long as I get some peace and quiet."

She did make a rather sharp turn when Pit came stumbling in.



"Oh, Pit! Well, glad you're--"

Any wrote:

"L-Lady Palutena! We both made it safe and sound!"

"..."



"Never mind. I'm going to check on the others."

Viridi dejectedly floated away.




Regiwi wrote:*He turns and shoots out a webnet towards the icicles sent flying from the explosion. With a group of them caught up in the net he then flings it towards Mewtwo.*


What's the matter? Too cowardly to face someone head-on, so you have to attack those running away?

*Without waiting to see what happens, he shoots out two new weblines, both at piles of rubble. He pulls concrete blocks from there as if they're whips and swings them towards Mewtwo.*


I'M fighting you now, got it?

An acceptable result. The creature had hoped to rope the others into a fight, but rekindling the fighting spirit of the one willing to fight was just as good.

Due to Mewtwo's size, even though it defended easily against the first attack of flung icicles, the big pieces of rubble knocked him around several feet. Despite this, he never left the standing position. It wasn't very effective.

Nothing was ever effective...!



"..."

But that didn't mean it couldn't be a good fight.

Taking his turn, Mewtwo rocketed forward towards Spider-Man, but stopped short of him or at least his previous position by a few yards.

Flamethrower



With one arm forward, he sprayed fiery hot flames every which way that he was facing.
avatar
Aliucon

Posts : 82
Join date : 2018-01-31
Age : 26
Location : At home, probably

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Regiwi on Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:58 pm

General Tommy wrote:Tuslo nodded.  "Sure, I'll stick to knocking them out if I can," she said.  "I can't exactly promise that I can keep them alive, but I'll do my best to restrain myself."  Truthfully, Tuslo didn't mind going easy on her opponents and not killing them.  The issue was mostly in holding back enough to accomplish that.  It was a good thing she knew how to suppress her Power Level at this point...

It's a difficult thing to do yeah. I've always held back, if I went at full strength I'd probably kill a lot of those I'm trying to stop. There's only been a few people I've fought where I've felt comfortable using my full strength, and even then it's only been when I saw no other possibility.

You arrived after it actually, but there was this guy I've fought a lot back home who showed up, in a big goofy rhino costume. I had to use my full strength to finally daze him, granted others finished him off.

Just yeah, do your best then ok? If you think you're going to give them a lethal blow maybe think about if there's an alternative way. Heck, it might help you develop your creativity a bit more rather than relying on pure power.
______________________
Any1 wrote:


"L-Lady Palutena! We both made it safe and sound!"

So I see.

Well I hope you two weren't just goofing off enjoying a private cruise whilst we were busy working.
"..."



"Never mind. I'm going to check on the others."

Viridi dejectedly floated away.

Wow Pit, that was cold.
Astrid thought over Viridi's statement that she could leave at any point.  On the one hand, it was true that she didn't have a whole lot of reason to stay here.  On the other hand, she had already made a couple of friends here.  "I think I'll stay here," she said.  "At least, as long as Frisk is here.  I don't exactly feel like leaving just yet.  It's not often I get to talk with other gods."

Hm? Interesting...

*She lowers her voice to avoid Viridi hearing.*

A lot of Gods... well I can't say 'here' now, I suppose but in our world tend to not get along too well...

Which leads to all sorts of wars.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Aliucon wrote:

"Woah. It's still really cool to see humans and monsters doing so well together here. Like that dragon lady. It'd be a dream come true back where I'm from."



"... Also, something about that doctor guy is reeeeally familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it..."
Well, at least someone was happy here. I had to admit, seeing the kid happy cheered me up a bit as well. Being back at the Emma Bureau wasn't something I expected so soon, but it didn't feel as foreboding as I thought it'd be. What the kid was talking about regarding the Doctor though, I had no idea about. I'd never seen him before in my life... and he certainly wasn't the sort you'd forget from the looks of it. I went with the kid back to Bureau. Part of me wanted to speak with Stoutland again but... I couldn't quite bring myself to yet.

Pi pi.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Due to Mewtwo's size, even though it defended easily against the first attack of flung icicles, the big pieces of rubble knocked him around several feet. Despite this, he never left the standing position. It wasn't very effective.

Nothing was ever effective...!

(I should have known... even if I hit him it won't do anything, fine then. I'll just have to use a barrage.)

Flamethrower



With one arm forward, he sprayed fiery hot flames every which way that he was facing.
*He leaps away, the flames burning the skin of his left arm slightly.*

Yeowch that's hot!

So now I've got your attention, I might as well ask, what are you doing this all for anyway? I remember when I first got roped into all this. So long ago now. Then that, strange, Trumpanort... thing with his army of a thousand taxless. I thought things wouldn't get any stranger than that, but it feels so... quaint now.

*There's no response.*

Well, I'll take your silence to mean Trumpanort was behind you then, you're nothing more than a lackey aren't you?

???:...

???:...Trumpanort? You think Trumpanort is behind my power?

*A figure steps up from behind some rubble nearby, behind Shadow Mewtwo.*

There is nothing behind me. I just want to find good battles.

_________________
avatar
Regiwi

Posts : 150
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 28
Location : Internet. (It's scary)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Peachy on Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:23 pm

Regiwi wrote:I think though... that would mean you two will be the only ones going to investigate Palm Robotics. Are you both ok with that?



Aqua nods. Perhaps two would be just enough to handle Palm Robotics...Vespus sure looks sturdy enough with that bulky armor of his. "We'll be fine. I know a healing spell or two." This is probably going to fly over the hobo's head.

_________________


Shitpost Crusader and Final Fantasy Enthusiast.

FF14: Aether
Mateus, Coeurl
avatar
Peachy

Posts : 132
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 25
Location : Hell, Florida

View user profile https://kazumijade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by General Tommy on Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:06 pm

Astrid nodded, replying equally quietly, "That doesn't surprise me. From my experiences, gods are about as human as can be. A lot of power compared to humanity, maybe, but still prone to the same vices and virtues as them, albeit on grander scales because of their power. And I'm saying this as someone who was human originally. Still, I haven't had the chance to talk with a lot of gods, and you and Viridi both seem like good sorts, so I think you two would be good to get to know on a more personal level."

Astrid then shot a glance at Frisk, and then added, "Besides, if I'm honest, I'm a bit curious as to what awaits us here. I'm kinda just going along with whatever's happening at this point, it's a lot more fun than things are back home." She also took a look at Pit. Pit might notice that Astrid's outfit is somewhat similar to Palutena's, and they even have similarly long hair, though there were differences in outfits and appearances, such as Astrid's hair being black, her skin being bronze, and perhaps most noticeably: She was very, very muscular. How exactly Pit reacted to this was up to him.

____________________

Tuslo nodded. "I do know how to suppress my Power Level," she admitted. "Though I'd have to suppress it by a huge amount to avoid going lethal, since even at a Power Level of 10 I can crush boulders, and my Power Level's way higher than that."
avatar
General Tommy

Posts : 163
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 26
Location : America

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by DimitriBarronmore on Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:15 pm

Frisk held on tight to Astrid as the sudden jump occurred, not trying at all to hide their anxiety about the sudden shift. Stuff like that doesn't just happen after all! But with a gentle float down and a moment or two to grab their footing, the child calmed themselves with a breath and started listening to the conversation to try and work out just what happened, thankful to not be alone as the scene changed.


"That wasn't random. It was necessary to protect the integrity of my temple. Seems like it's all fine now."

Oh.
That didn't actually explain very much.


"You're not human, so you're free to stay. That said, Frisk is fair game, they'll be fine here. If you want to go on your way, I think this place has some powerful boundary to its surroundings, but it should be no problem for you to cross if you wish."
_________________

Astrid thought over Viridi's statement that she could leave at any point.  On the one hand, it was true that she didn't have a whole lot of reason to stay here.  On the other hand, she had already made a couple of friends here.  "I think I'll stay here," she said.  "At least, as long as Frisk is here.  I don't exactly feel like leaving just yet.  It's not often I get to talk with other gods."
_________________

"Alright. Stay as you like. Honestly, I don't care so long as I get some peace and quiet."
That was a little bit better.



Present worries aside, Frisk couldn't help but grin over being held in such regards. This alone made the situation a little better; the reminder that despite everything they were still in the company of very powerful people who cared about them. Not unlike their short time in the Underground, actually. Things would be perfectly safe for the moment, and the situation with Chara would be taken care of soon enough.

A lot of Gods... well I can't say 'here' now, I suppose but in our world tend to not get along too well...

Which leads to all sorts of wars.


Oh!
Nevermind, that's not safe at all!


[...] you and Viridi both seem like good sorts, so I think you two would be good to get to know on a more personal level."
Astrid then shot a glance at Frisk, and then added, "Besides, if I'm honest, I'm a bit curious as to what awaits us here. I'm kinda just going along with whatever's happening at this point, it's a lot more fun than things are back home."
Frisk took another breath and gave Astrid a nervous smile in return. As long as you approach things calmly, not safe is fine.


* Making sure to match the hushed tone, you tell the two goddesses that if anything bad is about to happen with other gods, you'll help stop it.
* Again.




Skuld wrote:"That's-- Not exactly an answer to my question..." Skuld sighed. "But I take it to mean, you're not trying to coat the world in everlasting darkness? ...Feel free to reply by nodding or shaking your head, please."
The Mighty Plumber shook his head...and then, on second thought, decided to nod? This gay idiot's wording was a little ambiguous as to which response meant what. At length, he simply shrugged and tried again.
"I'm-a save-a-the princess."
avatar
DimitriBarronmore

Posts : 54
Join date : 2018-02-02
Age : 19
Location : Right behind you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Nenilein on Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:59 pm

Anything Goes Agency wrote:


I'm sure you are Apollo. Well... either way, I think you should both come with us to the aquarium.

*He turns to Aqua and Vespus.*

I think though... that would mean you two will be the only ones going to investigate Palm Robotics. Are you both ok with that?
"So, um... I'm a little confused. How exactly did we get here? I'm trying to remember, but just can't come up with anything. This place is pretty weird, huh?"

(And what kind of people are those...?)


"I think if I'll have to investigate, I'll need to know a bit more about this place, y'know! Somebody has to show Polly the ropes, after all."

Right, yeah... I suppose you arrived just after that trial didn't you Trucy? There's... a lot to go over. I think it's best I tell you on the way to the aquarium though.
(...hm...)
------------------------------------------------------------------


"It seems we're all ready to move on. No, wait..."


"Apollo, could you help me taking copies of these articles?" Mia pointed to the huge pile of newspapers and magazines she had found earlier. "We never know when they might come in handy..."

It'd be such a trouble to walk around with the copies once they were done, but Mia could count with her protégés' to carry them, couldn't she?
... What do you mean, 'no, she can't'?


"On a second thought, we may have to bring only a few with us..." She sighed. "Now, which ones..."

While thinking, Mia's hand reached her pocket. Oh, yes, there was something inside it that could come in handy...



Aqua nods. Perhaps two would be just enough to handle Palm Robotics...Vespus sure looks sturdy enough with that bulky armor of his. "We'll be fine. I know a healing spell or two." This is probably going to fly over the hobo's head.



"Healing... spell? You mean like... Witchcraft?"

She couldn't bring herself to call it 'magic', because magic was an art, and not some kind of miracle- At least not to the ones who performed it, that is!



"I still don't really know what's going on, but I can help with the documents, Auntie Mia! I'm used to sorting through Daddy's messes after all. Just a sec..."

She bent down to help Mia sort. 


Underworld cruise wrote:


As soon as she equipped it, it started raining. Guess that effect works too.

Komachi turned her head, pouting.



"Please try not to sink my boat."

Nenilein wrote:

She tells Madotsuki not to worry about it. It's a special power she has to help protect them, that's all. Though, right now, it's not as useful as usually... She lacks some items she'd need to make it work, she says.

"So that's what you meant when you said you wanted to get stronger?"



"Seems like the girl here uses items too. I don't assume yours are eggs, huh?"

She's mostly making small talk now, as they cross the rivers of the dead. Funnily enough, the souls were no longer trying to grasp for the boat.



Oops. Madotsuki puts the umbrella away. The rain stopped upon its removal. What else does she have? Oh right.

Equipping...



"Ribbit."

Frog.
Frog.

That was enough to make her stumble again.


Just when she thought she'd seen it all...!

Shaking her head and getting her bearings, Rena started to explain that she uses 'fragments' of light from the future to power her Keyblade. Those fragments used to be cards... But after her last battle, her cards suddenly all disappeared, and the medallion on her Keychains changed to allow for some coin-shaped things to be set. So she probably needs to find coin-shaped fragments now...

It's-a misunderstanding! wrote:
Skuld wrote:"That's-- Not exactly an answer to my question..." Skuld sighed. "But I take it to mean, you're not trying to coat the world in everlasting darkness? ...Feel free to reply by nodding or shaking your head, please."
The Mighty Plumber shook his head...and then, on second thought, decided to nod? This gay idiot's wording was a little ambiguous as to which response meant what. At length, he simply shrugged and tried again.
"I'm-a save-a-the princess."


"Princess...!" Now, THAT sounded familiar. "So, you're a guardian of the worlds' lights! Why didn't you say that right away!"

Skuld hurried over to the man.



"I'm terribly sorry for the confusion! I shouldn't have just attacked. My name is Skuld. I'm what they call a 'Dandelion'... Someone tasked with rebuilding the world after the recent calamity."



Lynne wrote:
"Anyway...! Unless we know where that person died or when, we won't get far is what I'm saying!"

That... is a problem I'm afraid. I know the events which lead to this, and that there was a point where history was distorted... but that distortion makes it difficult to pinpoint. In order to find out, we will have to go to the event and follow it as bystanders, unable to get involved until we know the correct poin-

Lynne wrote:
"What are we waiting for then? Let's go!" She dashes forward, not thinking about whether that's the best thing to do. This whole situation has her rather out of it, truth be told.
*He starts rushing after her.*

Lynne! Wait! You don't know what's out there! This really is starting to look like a mistake...


Lynne's sense of self-preservation is, as always, unnaturally weak. Having a magic zombie cat that will bring you back to life whenever you die will do that to you.



"...! W-What is this!?" She stumbled right into the battle, seeing Shadow Mewtwo attacking the people.

"A monster? A-An alien...? Oh god, the people...!"

She runs to help, oblivious of the danger she's putting herself into. Her hand is on her gun. Serve and protect 'n all.

_________________
If I pretend I'm an adult real hard, I might just start being productive one day.
avatar
Nenilein
Admin

Posts : 261
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 26
Location : Austria

View user profile http://nenilein.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum