The General Roleplay

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by General Tommy on Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:22 pm

Astrid nodded. "Yeah, I figured," she admitted. "You want me to tell you a little secret though? Chara isn't able to hurt me, even with all of their power. My status as a goddess safeguards me from Chara killing me. Not sure if it extends to Viridi or Palutena, but me, I know that I'm safe from Chara. It's a long story, just know that I'll be safe from that foe."
avatar
General Tommy

Posts : 159
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 25
Location : America

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Regiwi on Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:24 pm

Aliucon wrote:

"So it seemed appropriate to call you and see if you know anything of it."

It's certainly troubling. I can use my power to try and seal it also, but... it seems this power from another universe is possibly a match for ours.

*She fires a beam of heavenly light towards the rift attempting to help Viridi contain it for now, however it simply slows it's expansion rather than making it retract at all.*

Gnk, it really is tough...
-----------------------------------------------------------------
RED wrote:She looks down at Detective Pikachu.

"That guy seems familiar... Was he around on the battle with the big bad rhinocerous guy?"
She was right, seems I'd be seeing that old dog sooner than I expected. My ears were still ringing from the explosion, even moreso than after that... thing landed. Still I was somewhat relieved seeing him arrive, he's much more of a people person than me afterall. I turned to the kid to confirm her statement.

Pi.
Zinnia wrote:

"Hah, Stoutland, you old hound. You sure picked up on this scene fast. Then again, everyone within two miles felt that impact, didn't they?"



"What's the problem with letting him in? Just keep an eye on him. And will save you some trouble figuring out what's inside. It sure knocked that girl off her boots!"

Stoutland: Hmm. Well, as long as we keep track of him, the boss told me you'd be in charge of this area so if it's ok with you...

Good man, now that that's settled then...
Hearing that, Red shook her head and raised her hand.



"W-Wait! You can't enter! It was on fire inside! ................. I think."
*The Doctor gets out his key and puts it in the door.*

Fire? What have you all done to my TAR-...

*He tries opening the door but can't.*

Oh no... the systems must have overloaded. That means... she has to repair.

I'm stranded... again.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
*Meanwhile, elsewhere in the city, a man enters a café. He walks past the regular patrons and opens a door in the back, heading down the stairs to a well furnished basement. He pulls up a chair and sits down.*

I trust you're doing well then? It seems the trial went off without a hitch, you certainly must be proud of yourself.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
*The battle raged on, as the King slew various Stalfos.*
((Thanks to Randy for this tru warrior King.))

Ohohohohohohoho. Ganon, you suck.

Here is the traitor your Majesty.

Please... your omnipotence, have mer-
Aliucon wrote:Soon after, a most terrifying creature would crash on or near Duke Onkled like thunder.

"Hello! I can SEE I've crashed a party! But I'm not just SIGHTseeing! And you'll hear me if you don't wanna end up in tears!"



"My name's Eye Guy, and I want Empress Rita's staff! Give it now, or suffer: you cannot hide from me!"

Wut? I don't owe you ship.
------------------------------------------------------------
*The nurse behind the counter hands back Johns Pokémon, all fully healed.*
Nurse: Thank you! Your POKEMON are fighting fit! We hope to see you again!

*John steps back outside looking around. He's definitely back in his own world now, but where is a different question. He approaches a nearby Pokémon Breeder.*

Pokémon Breeder: Tellur Town is a pretty small town, but we still see a lot of the Ferrum Region's best battles here!

*John is pleased to hear the name of this place. He's never heard of this region before however, so who knows how he'll get home. Still... only one thing was on his mind now. He steps forwards into the line of sight of someone else.*

!
Youngster: This battle will be tougher than anything you've faced before. Prepare yourself!

_________________
avatar
Regiwi

Posts : 147
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 27
Location : Internet. (It's scary)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by DimitriBarronmore on Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:45 pm

Astrid nodded. "Yeah, I figured," she admitted. "You want me to tell you a little secret though? Chara isn't able to hurt me, even with all of their power. My status as a goddess safeguards me from Chara killing me. Not sure if it extends to Viridi or Palutena, but me, I know that I'm safe from Chara. It's a long story, just know that I'll be safe from that foe."

*You tell Astrid that isn't what you're worried about.

In fact, if there was anyone the child wasn't at all afraid would die, it would be Astrid. Still, Frisk goes silent for a long beat, grip tightening as they wrestle down a fresh wave of frustration. Determination perhaps has its drawbacks, one of those being how much not being able to accomplish a goal, or anticipation being unable to accomplish a goal, can hurt.
But at length, it's released with a deep sigh and a long breath, the tension leaving behind a sort of calm refusal to give in. It's still not hopeless, even if the solution isn't clear just yet.

*You ask how you're meant to stop a rival who can undo all of your actions, even after you undo theirs.
*If the two of you are able to struggle back and forth to before and after an event, just short of death..
*How can you hope to end any battles?

avatar
DimitriBarronmore

Posts : 49
Join date : 2018-02-02
Age : 19
Location : Right behind you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by General Tommy on Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:51 pm

"Simple. Like I said, if someone has more DETERMINATION than you, you can't RESET," Astrid answered. She held a finger up as she continued, "It's true that Chara has incredible amounts of DETERMINATION, but they're just one person in the end, and someone can only have so much DETERMINATION. Say we had a way of combining the DETERMINATION of several people. Having many people's DETERMINATION combined would override Chara's DETERMINATION and prevent them from RESETTING. And I know just the way to do that. I have a friend who can handle the issue for us."

________________________

Tuslo ran a hand through her hair. "Yeah, I guess you're right, we can't just ignore all of that. That robot girl really seemed like someone who you shouldn't leave alone," she admitted. She held out a hand to Spider-Man, floating up a bit higher to be about eye-height with Spider-Man. "C'mon, let's get up out of these sewers already."
avatar
General Tommy

Posts : 159
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 25
Location : America

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Nenilein on Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:58 pm

Doc wrote:Oh, I'm sure you can Lynne. I think it's important you're aware of this though, otherwise I wouldn't risk it.

*He begins pressing buttons and pulling levers on the console.*

This, future, is created by a paradox. A crack in time caused by all these universes intersecting altered a key event, leading to the time we're now travelling to. It should not exist, but the Timelords are not aware of events that have taken place here. I have also been lacking in my ability to limit the damage that's been done.



"I'm not exactly sure I follow, but... Basically what you're saying is that we're going into a future that shouldn't possibly have happened, yet somehow did happen? And that your usual powers to deal with that kind of stuff haven't worked so far?"



"Oh, I get it! That's what you want Sissel's help for, right? You figure someone else's powers could help balancing out the shortcoming of your own, right?"




Komachi wrote:


"Even though I'm not a delicate flower myself, seems like you're more than willing to play hero, huh."



"I don't mind. If you die, that just means our trip will be a bit longer than we expected, and that's fine by me."

Saying that, she touched the water with her scythe and their journey continued. For Rena, it might seem like the river extended towards the horizon, but it had a little stream going down a slope. Komachi took it, and at first, it may seem like they were free-falling, but soon enough they'd crash down the river of souls.

It was definitely unpleasant. If death had a smell, this was it. Stray souls groaned and whispered and some ventured to put a hand on the boat, but Komachi very naturally swiped them clean from it with the scythe.



"Feisty souls. Whoever's the boss here, they must be a pushover."

She traveled along at a regular pace, and they headed towards a big, skull-like natural structured towering over most things in the place. Seemed like a clean trip forward, but as they pushed on, there was a roar. Well, a roar is kind of a misinterpretation. It was a bark: but it thundered across the netherworld.

Uhh, the underworld... Rena had never liked this place. It reminded her too much of the fragility of life. Along with, well... What said fragility might cause. She couldn't help but feel sorry for the souls Komachi was pushing back into the water. They just wanted to live... Even if it wasn't their time anymore.




"..."



"...!"

Rena was sure she heard the sound of someone... riding a bicycle? Seriously, that was a bicycle bell! She told Komachi about that. 



Mario wrote:Who was he? Who hasn't heard of the mighty plumber? Honestly.  
Oh well, time to make an introduction with a dramatic and wholly unnecessary bow.

"It's-a me, Mario!"


"..."

Skuld stares. That... doesn't sound like a creature of Darkness. Not at all, actually. In fact, it sounded more like a rather jolly, if verbally challenged, middle-aged man.

"...Um, well then... Mr... Mario? Umm... Where would you say you stand on the eternal conflict of Light VS Darkness? Just asking."



Trucy's hat had been standing with her hat pulled suspiciously over her eyes for a while now.

If Phoenix looked closer, he'd realize his girl was sleeping.

While standing.

A mistress of deception, truly.

_________________
If I pretend I'm an adult real hard, I might just start being productive one day.
avatar
Nenilein
Admin

Posts : 260
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 26
Location : Austria

View user profile http://nenilein.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Triplemathics on Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:01 am


"Indeed, Colress... You could say that."

A shadowy figure emerged from the lesser lit areas of the basement.



"I presume you understand what our mutual friend has in store, now that we have ascertained the reliability of our new trial system."

Triplemathics

Posts : 18
Join date : 2018-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Aliucon on Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:09 am

Though it wasn't what the charon had heard at first, it did give her pause for thought. For her, something so out there in the underworld like a bycicle was worth checking out.



"Oh? I thought it was just an effect on the voice. But you're right, that ringing was pretty close to bike's..."

Saying this, she shifted her scythe and swiped it across the water to the right, disturbing a multitude of souls, but also changing the course of the boat. It now floated closer to land, and it took a detour from the big skull they were headed towards.

As they advanced, souls became more scarse in the stream, and the scenery became more uniform and vast, dissapearing into nothingness on all sides. All that was left was the large river and the patches of stone and land on either side of it.

"...?"

Something sped along the shore at a tranquil pace. Komachi squinted.

Peachy wrote:



"... It's a human. A live one. ... I think."



"She doesn't feel like she's all there. But she's not a ghost, anyhow. I'd know."

Having established the weird presence, Komachi tipped her scythe on the water again and the boat's speed increased, attempting to overtake the bicycle and at least continue at cruise speed alongside it. Once that was done, if possible, Komachi would speak up.



"Hey, little lass. Going somewhere?"




When Palutena acted, Viridi also did her damnest to try and help. Their combined powers could provoke some inner change, but it was as if it swallowed the energy into nothingness before increasing in size. Viridi wiped sweat from her brow.



"Grrrr... Now what!? It doesn't even budge! Not even with the power of two goddesses!"



"Tsk... What's its deal? It's not like it's a portal or anything. It just transforms something into nothing. That shouldn't even be possible by the laws of nature! Tsk! Do I have to move my whole temple again...?"




Regiwi wrote:
Wut? I don't owe you ship.

"Wrong answer, you eyesore!"

Saying this whilst gesticulating wildly, the monster's front eye popped out slightly and made a very bad stock effect just before shooting lightning towards The King, Gwonam, and Bender, if he's there.

"Try this on for size! Hyaa!"

avatar
Aliucon

Posts : 81
Join date : 2018-01-31
Age : 26
Location : At home, probably

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Peachy on Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:45 am

Aliucon wrote:"Hey, little lass. Going somewhere?"

The bicycle trekking came to a full stop.



A person? Someone else other than her? And they're addressing her? Usually dream denizens don't approach her like this, unless they were chasing her or something. The ferry-woman doesn't look like a Toriningen, no beak to speak of. There's also another younger person alongside the woman. Looks like they could be a good friend...or maybe they could turn into a freakish face monster, but there's no light switch around.

Come to think of it, the boat's presence explains the weird splashing noise she heard. Doesn't really explain the weird roar, though. The girl points at the woman.



"Noise. Was that you?" Dear god, she spoke!

_________________


Shitpost Crusader and Final Fantasy Enthusiast.

FF14: Aether
Mateus, Coeurl
avatar
Peachy

Posts : 131
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 24
Location : Hell, Florida

View user profile https://kazumijade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Aliucon on Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:55 am

When the bike stopped, Komachi stopped her boat too, with no visible movement of her own. She had the plainest expression of bemusement on her face for a while. Even if Madotsuki looked very unnatural in how she did something or another, it unfortunately wouldn't have a visible reaction from Komachi for now.



"Yeah. I have to assume you don't hear others often, do you? The Underworld can be deafingly silent."



"If you're going somewhere, I can take you places your bike would have trouble getting you... For a price."
avatar
Aliucon

Posts : 81
Join date : 2018-01-31
Age : 26
Location : At home, probably

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Regiwi on Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:14 am

General Tommy wrote:Tuslo ran a hand through her hair.  "Yeah, I guess you're right, we can't just ignore all of that.  That robot girl really seemed like someone who you shouldn't leave alone," she admitted.  She held out a hand to Spider-Man, floating up a bit higher to be about eye-height with Spider-Man.  "C'mon, let's get up out of these sewers already."
*He takes her hand being pulled up.*

Thanks.

There's a place I'd like to stop by if you're ok with it then. Make sure someone I know is ok.

*He goes to shoot a webline out before realising.*

Ah... that web dome probably wasn't the best idea...
------------------------------------------------------
Trucy's hat had been standing with her hat pulled suspiciously over her eyes for a while now.

If Phoenix looked closer, he'd realize his girl was sleeping.

While standing.

A mistress of deception, truly.

(I thought she was quiet. Maybe... maybe it's best I'm not the one to wake her. Besides... she has her brother here.)

*He turns to Apollo.*

It seems Trucy's nodded off Apollo. Perhaps you can see if she wants to sit this one out?
--------------------------------------------------------------
Triplemathics wrote:

"I presume you understand what our mutual friend has in store, now that we have ascertained the reliability of our new trial system."

The courts? I care little of that or what the plan is. You know I have my own reasons for being here Kristoph, as I'm sure you do.

There was that little town you mentioned? Something about starting a new life here? I must admit, it was an interesting story...
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Aliucon wrote:

"Tsk... What's its deal? It's not like it's a portal or anything. It just transforms something into nothing. That shouldn't even be possible by the laws of nature! Tsk! Do I have to move my whole temple again...?"
*Palutena carries on trying to keep the void from building, but it is indeed straining them to do so.*

Move? Move...

You know, maybe that's not a bad idea...

What if... we combine our Black Hole and Warp powers together, to turn this into a portal? We don't know where we'll end up if this thing keep growing, but at least we can make sure it's not where whoever caused this wants us to end up if we turn it into our own warp.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Wrong answer, you eyesore!"

Saying this whilst gesticulating wildly, the monster's front eye popped out slightly and made a very bad stock effect just before shooting lightning towards The King, Gwonam, and Bender, if he's there.

"Try this on for size! Hyaa!"


*The explosion effect sends sparks everywhere, Gwonam makes a fast escape on his magic carpet.*

SQUADALA!

*The blast causes the King to clumsily trip on his Kingly robe however.*

WOOOOAAAHHHHH SHIIIIPPPP!!!!

*The King falls... to the floor.*

Help me! Save me! I've fallen, and I can't get up!
------------------------------------------------------------
*Meanwhile... five years in the future. A small group of survivors stick together in the remains of the library. Barely anything stirs and all vegetation is dead. In the sky there are no stars, but a small collection of planets looking almost like differently coloured moons.*


Well... I'm sensing something, but I'm always sensing something dangerous is out there... no idea if it's close...

*Meanwhile, on the outskirts of Town, something does stir...*

Nenilein wrote:


"Oh, I get it! That's what you want Sissel's help for, right? You figure someone else's powers could help balancing out the shortcoming of your own, right?"

Powers? I don't solve things with powers Lynne!

I'm simply a genius. Now then.

*The door opens.*

Let's go and have a look shall we?

*He heads outside, making sure he goes first in case they need to rush back inside and leave.*

((In this future timeline very few places remain, with No Man's City being the focus and a lot of characters are gone. If you wish to have a future version of one of your characters appear in the group of survivors you can, but be warned they might not last long... also as it's meant to be a small group of survivors try to not have too many characters here. This is planned to be a self contained bit so feel free to go wild with what happens (other than stuff that we're obviously not going to allow in the RP... >><<) Just know besides those who've travelled to this time period, future versions of characters are not going to likely return to the current time to try and avoid things becoming even more confusing.))

_________________
avatar
Regiwi

Posts : 147
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 27
Location : Internet. (It's scary)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Peachy on Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:20 am



Underworld, huh? Sounds similar to the Hell world in name only. In name only because there's no maze to speak of. But the ferry-woman can take her beyond this place, probably to another realm.

Aliucon wrote:"... For a price."

Oh.



She had to pay for this? The girl rummaged through whatever she stashed in her sweater since logic doesn't apply in dreams and you can hide your money in a convenient hammerspace. Unfortunately, cash, she does not have. Instead, she dismounted her bike, which turned into an egg. She picked up the egg and showed it to the ferry-woman. Are you offering it as cash?

_________________


Shitpost Crusader and Final Fantasy Enthusiast.

FF14: Aether
Mateus, Coeurl
avatar
Peachy

Posts : 131
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 24
Location : Hell, Florida

View user profile https://kazumijade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Aliucon on Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:38 am

Komachi didn't quite expect that. The bicycle transforming into an egg wasn't the craziest thing she had seen yet. The weirdest part as having the egg be offered to her.



"Eh? You're offering this?"

She took a closer look. The egg was a dark blue, and smelled faintly of graffiti. It was definitely not a technological item of any kind: yet this wasn't magic, either. Komachi was never a curious person, but she found it fascinating.



"... If so, that's totally acceptable."



"You can hop in with the lady over there. Then we can be on our way. You can say where you want to go."




Regiwi wrote:"What if... we combine our Black Hole and Warp powers together, to turn this into a portal? We don't know where we'll end up if this thing keep growing, but at least we can make sure it's not where whoever caused this wants us to end up if we turn it into our own warp."



"... Palutena, that idea is not only out there in how crazy it sounds, it's pretty risky if we mess up even slightly."



"But it's a great idea. Let's do it."

Though tired, Viridi got a second wind from Palutena's words, and started to channel her power in a completely new way.

If it worked, that just meant they were going to be flung somewhere different, but intact.

If it didn't, she was just speeding up their deaths.

But it was going to work. Viridi wouldn't live it down if it didn't. Literally.
avatar
Aliucon

Posts : 81
Join date : 2018-01-31
Age : 26
Location : At home, probably

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Peachy on Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:48 am



The ferry-woman accepted the egg! This is good news! Now to get on board.



She backed up a bit before making a running jump...



...and landed face-first in the boat.

_________________


Shitpost Crusader and Final Fantasy Enthusiast.

FF14: Aether
Mateus, Coeurl
avatar
Peachy

Posts : 131
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 24
Location : Hell, Florida

View user profile https://kazumijade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by DimitriBarronmore on Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:42 am

Astrid wrote:"Say we had a way of combining the DETERMINATION of several people. Having many people's DETERMINATION combined would override Chara's DETERMINATION and prevent them from RESETTING. And I know just the way to do that. I have a friend who can handle the issue for us."


Frisk finally stops walking, falling entirely silent. That... That could just work!
The child would never have come up with the idea alone, but. Well, they're not alone, and that means things are possible that would never be otherwise.

They stay like that for a long beat, trying to find a combination of a few words that can sum their feelings, but nothing comes. And then, with nothing else left to do, Frisk falls back on the one thing that has always come naturally.
*Silent, you throw your arms around Astrid in a tight hug.



Skuld wrote:"...Um, well then... Mr... Mario? Umm... Where would you say you stand on the eternal conflict of Light VS Darkness? Just asking."
The mighty plumber is silent for a long few seconds, not sure exactly where to go with that question. The eternal whatnow of hoozit and whatzit?
"... I'm-a number one?"
avatar
DimitriBarronmore

Posts : 49
Join date : 2018-02-02
Age : 19
Location : Right behind you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Any1 on Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:43 pm

Lapis sighs and turns her head away when she hears Rose wake up talk to her. Despite how much she doesn't want to say anything back, she knows she was going to wake up eventually. Despite her reservations, some thanks are definitely in order.



"I'm... fine. I didn't really think any of us would make it..."

She turns her head towards Peridot next thing, to acknowledge her presence as well, and her part in the battle.



"Thanks... I guess. You really shouldn't have gone through such risk for me. And that fusion..." She pauses for a second, trying to find the right words to describe it, "I guess you guys were really strong. I couldn't have seen it coming."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tracer, again, was having trouble keeping up with anything Yuki said. That unnecessary way of wording things to be as complicated and confusing as usual reminded her of the days stuck with Overwatch scientists, which was never a good thing. She nodded at the girl and for a second, she stayed quiet.



"So you're saying... You guys have no idea where we are, either? Oh, that's just brilliant. Atleast I can rule out a problem on my end."

Her heroic instincts took over from that moment, making her extend a hand towards them and smiling brightly.



"Don't worry, loves. I'm sure we'll find out if we stick together! Name's Tracer, by the way. Let me lend you a hand."
avatar
Any1
The Ultimate Final Poster
The Ultimate Final Poster

Posts : 67
Join date : 2018-01-31
Age : 22
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Regiwi on Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:17 pm

Aliucon wrote:

"But it's a great idea. Let's do it."

Though tired, Viridi got a second wind from Palutena's words, and started to channel her power in a completely new way.

If it worked, that just meant they were going to be flung somewhere different, but intact.

If it didn't, she was just speeding up their deaths.

But it was going to work. Viridi wouldn't live it down if it didn't. Literally.
*Palutena carries on helping with her power also.*

Naturally it's a good idea... still you're right, it's... going to be tough.

Black hole!

*Using her power, the void begins changing somewhat, becoming more like the black holes used in the Kid Icarus world. The Temple begins shaking. Anyone in the forest might notice that the Temple is rumbling but not the forest.*

Ok... You'll need to use the warp Viridi. And try to get everyone we can... including Pit!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Any1 wrote:

"Don't worry, loves. I'm sure we'll find out if we stick together! Name's Tracer, by the way. Let me lend you a hand."
*Meanwhile, in a nearby alleyway, a figure is running frantically.*

???: Gotta... gotta get help.

*Someone in Tracer's group might notice something out of the corner of their eye moving on a rooftop above.*

_________________
avatar
Regiwi

Posts : 147
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 27
Location : Internet. (It's scary)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Chlobo on Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:36 am


Hannah whispered to Marianne. "I really wish you weren't drunk right now Marianne..."

Jessica Ilha wrote:

"Hannah! It's been a long time, hasn't it? How have you been?"
"Oh I'm fine thank you. A lot of changed since divorcing Luke. Oh by the way, this is my partner, Marianne McCollough. She's an amazing interior designer."
"...When she's sober!"

"Nice to meet ya, Mia Fey!" Marianne yelled. "You're more beautiful in real life!" She looked at Phoenix and held her thumbs up. "Hey! Where did you get that hat from? It looks so cute. Are you Mia's father?"

Hannah recognised the man in the beanie by his eyes.  She could never forget her ex's cousin.

"Phoenix? Is that you?"
avatar
Chlobo

Posts : 29
Join date : 2018-02-04
Age : 26
Location : UK

View user profile http://fanfiction.net/u/1144748/ChloboShoka

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by kazuma on Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:29 pm

The fight on the mysterious spectral ship had been long and draining for all the wrestlers involved with the ring becoming ragged and tattered. Even the crowd that was primarily against the reining champ was having to admit... They had bet on the wrong gale that was becoming more unstoppable by the moment as the crowd began chanting CENA!



"Darkness? Fear? There's no need for either in this ring! Ya' old snake!"

Landing the final slam as the two challengers laid still on the mat he went for the double pin while the ref reluctantly gave his count and with a loud ding! The title match was over. While it seemed quiet as the shadows began to fade, Cena grabbed the mic and spoke still filled by the unadulterated adrenaline of the Mountain Dew.



"Your old news, Austin! You and Taker are going back in your graves as I'm not going to see my tombstone for another few years. But when I do... We'll continue this "match". But right now a old teacher of mine needs my help and I can't... No, I won't let him down! Now crawl back into your pit and watch how a real champ protects the Summer Slam!"

Dropping the mic the strange dimension began to dissipate returning the ship to it's former pirate "glory". But he knew he still had a mission and looked on at his cohorts that helped pull the chariot alongside him and cracked his knuckles preparing for round 3.



"You said earlier you were pretty fast, yeah? How long would ya guess it'll take us to bust outta this casual dump and back into the big leagues where we belong?"





(He speaks of "those who can fight" so easily these days... Maybe he's also been instructed under the Judge as well in these types of things. But it might be better not to ask...)

Shaking the notion off and coming back to reality he nodded however as he looked over at Trucy more intently. D-Did she really fall asleep standing perfectly like that? The fortification she had was always something anyone could be jealous of easily but it brought a frown to his face. Was she perhaps worrying over things again...? A notion he tried to shake off as he shook her gently.



"Hey Trucy...? The line for the new iphone isn't over here you know... You'll miss out on it if you doze off here!"

Shock therapy not only for himself but for a growing magician who somehow knew how to get a wallet even while under constant surveillance seemed like the best thing to do. It wasn't.





"Come now dear don't say it like that! You two are very special to us. If I could I'd have held you two close with the ritual of hugging. Although I'm sure Pearl would be a tad against it... She'd come around surely!"



"Isn't that right, Perdot~"

She smiled full of energy beckoning her to come on over to join in on the festivities or that WAS the plan until the temple began to shake more than Greg's stomach on "lunch" time. Were they under attack again she thought?



"I suppose the hugs will have to wait once more... Lapis can you stand?!"
avatar
kazuma

Posts : 9
Join date : 2018-02-04
Age : 23
Location : The box of boxes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Jessica Ilha on Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:01 pm

Hannah & Marianne wrote:"Oh I'm fine thank you. A lot of changed since divorcing Luke. Oh by the way, this is my partner, Marianne McCollough. She's an amazing interior designer."
"...When she's sober!"

"Nice to meet ya, Mia Fey!" Marianne yelled. "You're more beautiful in real life!"

"Nice to meet you too, Marianne. I'm so glad to see you're fine, both of you."

Phoenix wrote:
Maybe... those of us who are better at investigating should see if we can dig up some dirt at this aquarium, whilst those who are more able to fight their way out of a possible trap go to Palm Robotics?
Then again, we know nothing of this aquarium, so we should be prepared for anything really... after all those thugs in the courthouse made it sound like they're used to dealing with snoopers.

"I know I can't fight at all in the physical realm, so I'll be heading to the Aquarium."

"Hannah, Marianne, do you have any plans for now?"

Mia wasn't sure if she really wanted to get them involved, but she couldn't let them alone either. Also, if she didn't explain why they were going to the aquarium, they might enjoy it...

------------------------------

Tracer wrote:

"Don't worry, loves. I'm sure we'll find out if we stick together! Name's Tracer, by the way. Let me lend you a hand."

"... Suzumiya Haruhi. And she's Nagato Yuki."


"We're looking for a fellow Brigade member... You see, I'm the SOS Brigade Chief," Haruhi pointed to her arm band, "and Kyon, that useless excuse of a member, has simply disappeared!"


"Will you... H-Help us?"

If Haruhi wanted to have some kind of proof that she wasn't hallucinating when Tracer claimed to be a time traveler? No, of course not, why wouldn't she trust "Yuki", the girl who has shamelessly replaced the Yuki she used to know?
avatar
Jessica Ilha

Posts : 44
Join date : 2018-02-02
Age : 23
Location : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Nenilein on Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:16 am

Underworld wrote:
Something sped along the shore at a tranquil pace. Komachi squinted.

Peachy wrote:



"... It's a human. A live one. ... I think."



"She doesn't feel like she's all there. But she's not a ghost, anyhow. I'd know."

Having established the weird presence, Komachi tipped her scythe on the water again and the boat's speed increased, attempting to overtake the bicycle and at least continue at cruise speed alongside it. Once that was done, if possible, Komachi would speak up.



"Hey, little lass. Going somewhere?"

The bicycle trekking came to a full stop.



A person? Someone else other than her? And they're addressing her? Usually dream denizens don't approach her like this, unless they were chasing her or something. The ferry-woman doesn't look like a Toriningen, no beak to speak of. There's also another younger person alongside the woman. Looks like they could be a good friend...or maybe they could turn into a freakish face monster, but there's no light switch around. 

Come to think of it, the boat's presence explains the weird splashing noise she heard. Doesn't really explain the weird roar, though. The girl points at the woman.



"Noise. Was that you?" Dear god, she spoke!

When the bike stopped, Komachi stopped her boat too, with no visible movement of her own. She had the plainest expression of bemusement on her face for a while. Even if Madotsuki looked very unnatural in how she did something or another, it unfortunately wouldn't have a visible reaction from Komachi for now.



"Yeah. I have to assume you don't hear others often, do you? The Underworld can be deafingly silent."



"If you're going somewhere, I can take you places your bike would have trouble getting you... For a price."



Underworld, huh? Sounds similar to the Hell world in name only. In name only because there's no maze to speak of. But the ferry-woman can take her beyond this place, probably to another realm.

Oh. 



She had to pay for this? The girl rummaged through whatever she stashed in her sweater since logic doesn't apply in dreams and you can hide your money in a convenient hammerspace. Unfortunately, cash, she does not have. Instead, she dismounted her bike, which turned into an egg. She picked up the egg and showed it to the ferry-woman. Are you offering it as cash?

Komachi didn't quite expect that. The bicycle transforming into an egg wasn't the craziest thing she had seen yet. The weirdest part as having the egg be offered to her.



"Eh? You're offering this?"

She took a closer look. The egg was a dark blue, and smelled faintly of graffiti. It was definitely not a technological item of any kind: yet this wasn't magic, either. Komachi was never a curious person, but she found it fascinating.



"... If so, that's totally acceptable."



"You can hop in with the lady over there. Then we can be on our way. You can say where you want to go."



The ferry-woman accepted the egg! This is good news! Now to get on board.



She backed up a bit before making a running jump...



...and landed face-first in the boat.





Still fascinated by the feats of weirdness Madotsuki pulls, Rena all the more seems shocked to see her tumble over so suddenly!



She quickly lends a hand, helping her up. Are you okay, she asks, and also, what are you doing in the underworld? It's dangerous here, doesn't she know? 



She also introduces herself as Rena and asks for the girl's name.




I don't actually know where wrote:


*He turns to Apollo.*

It seems Trucy's nodded off Apollo. Perhaps you can see if she wants to sit this one out?


(He speaks of "those who can fight" so easily these days... Maybe he's also been instructed under the Judge as well in these types of things. But it might be better not to ask...)

Shaking the notion off and coming back to reality he nodded however as he looked over at Trucy more intently. D-Did she really fall asleep standing perfectly like that? The fortification she had was always something anyone could be jealous of easily but it brought a frown to his face. Was she perhaps worrying over things again...? A notion he tried to shake off as he shook her gently.



"Hey Trucy...? The line for the new iphone isn't over here you know... You'll miss out on it if you doze off here!"

Shock therapy not only for himself but for a growing magician who somehow knew how to get a wallet even while under constant surveillance seemed like the best thing to do. It wasn't.

*plop!* A magical bubble of fairy dust seems to explode as Trucy at once awakens from her nap, and rubs the sleep out of her eyes, before intently glaring at Apollo.


"-Polly, really! You know I switched to Android three months ago!!"



Get it right, man.

Her attention then shifts.



"Oh hey, Daddy! Hey, Auntie Mia. Where are we? Your hair is suspiciously brown today, like on all those old photos of you on the shelf over the law books Daddy never reads. Is this the afterlife then?"




BAD FUTURE, RELOAD SAVE wrote:--------------------------------------------------------------
*Meanwhile... five years in the future. A small group of survivors stick together in the remains of the library. Barely anything stirs and all vegetation is dead. In the sky there are no stars, but a small collection of planets looking almost like differently coloured moons.*


Well... I'm sensing something, but I'm always sensing something dangerous is out there... no idea if it's close...

*Meanwhile, on the outskirts of Town, something does stir...*

Nenilein wrote:


"Oh, I get it! That's what you want Sissel's help for, right? You figure someone else's powers could help balancing out the shortcoming of your own, right?"

Powers? I don't solve things with powers Lynne!

I'm simply a genius. Now then.

*The door opens.*

Let's go and have a look shall we?

*He heads outside, making sure he goes first in case they need to rush back inside and leave.*

((In this future timeline very few places remain, with No Man's City being the focus and a lot of characters are gone. If you wish to have a future version of one of your characters appear in the group of survivors you can, but be warned they might not last long... also as it's meant to be a small group of survivors try to not have too many characters here. This is planned to be a self contained bit so feel free to go wild with what happens (other than stuff that we're obviously not going to allow in the RP... >><<) Just know besides those who've travelled to this time period, future versions of characters are not going to likely return to the current time to try and avoid things becoming even more confusing.))

As soon as Lynne takes a step outside the TARDIS, she immediately gasps, trying hard not to stumble right back in.



"T-This is awful! What happened here!?"



DimitriBarronmore wrote:
Skuld wrote:"...Um, well then... Mr... Mario? Umm... Where would you say you stand on the eternal conflict of Light VS Darkness? Just asking."
The mighty plumber is silent for a long few seconds, not sure exactly where to go with that question. The eternal whatnow of hoozit and whatzit?
"... I'm-a number one?"



"That's-- Not exactly an answer to my question..." Skuld sighed. "But I take it to mean, you're not trying to coat the world in everlasting darkness? ...Feel free to reply by nodding or shaking your head, please."



Any1 wrote:Lapis sighs and turns her head away when she hears Rose wake up talk to her. Despite how much she doesn't want to say anything back, she knows she was going to wake up eventually. Despite her reservations, some thanks are definitely in order.



"I'm... fine. I didn't really think any of us would make it..."

She turns her head towards Peridot next thing, to acknowledge her presence as well, and her part in the battle.



"Thanks... I guess. You really shouldn't have gone through such risk for me. And that fusion..." She pauses for a second, trying to find the right words to describe it, "I guess you guys were really strong. I couldn't have seen it coming."




"...!"

If Peridot had a cardiovascular system, her heart would have jumped right there. Gratitude? Was Lapis actually showing her gratitude there!? She couldn't believe it! This was impossible. A statistic anomaly...! ...Peridot starts to cackle uncontrollably.



"Nyeheheheh...hehehehe... HA HA HA HA!!" 

She starts bouncing.



"Oh, no no no! You don't need to thank me! It's only natural. Because you know. I'm a Crystal Gem and all. Yes, that's what we do! Saving fellow traitorous gems, left and right, up and down, in this galaxy in every other. Yes, verily, it is only in your nature and DID YOU SEE ME FUSE BACK THERE!? LIKE A PRO, LAZULI, LIKE A PRO!"



"Oh, you have no idea what it was like!! They never talk about how it feels back on homeworld! Prasiolite was just amazing! Precise and calculating like a fine-tuned machine, but also big, imposing and powerful in combat, like a proper Quartz should be!! ...I was a Quartz, Lazuli! A Quartz!! It was---"


kazuma wrote:



"Come now dear don't say it like that! You two are very special to us. If I could I'd have held you two close with the ritual of hugging. Although I'm sure Pearl would be a tad against it... She'd come around surely!"



"Isn't that right, Peridot~"

She smiled full of energy beckoning her to come on over to join in on the festivities or that WAS the plan until the temple began to shake more than Greg's stomach on "lunch" time. Were they under attack again she thought?



-Suddenly, Rose Quartz. Intimidated, Peridot froze up.




"..."

She stood in place, stiff as a board. Rose's meaningful look alone was enough to make her feel light-headed. It reminded her of Prasiolite. The part of her she couldn't quite grasp anymore now. She... she was part of that. Part of that bigger... something... That was her... and...

...It felt so awkward right now. So odd. She couldn't wrap her head around it. So instead, Peridot looked away. She blushed.



"Am I... allowed to join the eventual hug...?"

She pulls her shoulders up to where her ears should technically be. This was all so weird...

_________________
If I pretend I'm an adult real hard, I might just start being productive one day.
avatar
Nenilein
Admin

Posts : 260
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 26
Location : Austria

View user profile http://nenilein.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Regiwi on Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:12 am

Chlobo wrote: "Nice to meet ya, Mia Fey!" Marianne yelled. "You're more beautiful in real life!" She looked at Phoenix and held her thumbs up. "Hey! Where did you get that hat from? It looks so cute. Are you Mia's father?"

F...father?

Hannah recognised the man in the beanie by his eyes.  She could never forget her ex's cousin.

"Phoenix? Is that you?"

Oh er... yeah I... Hannah right? I remember you from when Mia let me visit the Law offices whilst I was studying.
(Was she related to some distant cousin or something? It's been so long... that was back before Mia even opened her own firm...)

Nenilein wrote:

"Oh hey, Daddy! Hey, Auntie Mia. Where are we? Your hair is suspiciously brown today, like on all those old photos of you on the shelf over the law books Daddy never reads. Is this the afterlife then?"

D-Daddy?
(Has... has she forgotten...? Zak, Thalassa? What should I do? No...)

(No for now... there's too much going on, and I don't want to risk further harm to her, by reminding her of... any of that. I just have to play along for now...)

Afterlife? Strange as it might sound I think we're still alive Trucy. We were just talking about, investigating.

Apollo will need your help.

You know how hopeless he tends to be without you after all Trucy.
-------------------------------------------------------------
BAD FUTURE, RELOAD SAVE wrote:
As soon as Lynne takes a step outside the TARDIS, she immediately gasps, trying hard not to stumble right back in.



"T-This is awful! What happened here!?"
*The Doctor looks up into the sky.*

The end of reality itself is drawing near. I'm afraid Lynne, I cannot tell you too much of what took place, but the one responsible for bringing people from all sorts of universes together was destroyed. That alone would not cause this however. It's power combined with the power of that which destroyed it, caused a chain reaction which wiped out half of reality. That was just the start.

Something was born from that incident, a personification of destruction. I tried to investigate it myself, but this being would travel from world to world, galaxy to galaxy, universe to universe, destroying on a whim, until now, the stars are all gone. All that remains, is this city and the worlds in the sky above us. I have no idea why they remain still, neither do I know anything about this being, beyond it's creation. It's rather difficult to research something when all the witnesses have had their entire universes destroyed.

One thing I can tell you though, is that the one who died, the one I need your friend to save, was able to stall things long enough for none of this to happen. It was an anomaly which killed them, something which should not have taken place.

*Just then, in the city.*

...It's here. This time I'm certain of it. We need to move! Now! We've got the supplies we need. Everyone needs to get to the sewers!

_________________
avatar
Regiwi

Posts : 147
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 27
Location : Internet. (It's scary)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Peachy on Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:32 am

Nenilein wrote:She quickly lends a hand, helping her up. Are you okay, she asks, and also, what are you doing in the underworld? It's dangerous here, doesn't she know?

She also introduces herself as Rena and asks for the girl's name.



As she was lifted off the ground, the girl can't help but raise an eyebrow. It's a dream, isn't it? As scary as they are, none of it is real, though they feel like they are.

So this person's name is Rena. Better keep that in mind. She took a deep breath before speaking.



"Madotsuki." A pause, as she turned her gaze to Rena's Keyblade. Such a strange effect...What would it do? Perhaps by touching it, maybe she could gain its effect too.

_________________


Shitpost Crusader and Final Fantasy Enthusiast.

FF14: Aether
Mateus, Coeurl
avatar
Peachy

Posts : 131
Join date : 2018-01-30
Age : 24
Location : Hell, Florida

View user profile https://kazumijade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Aliucon on Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:54 am

Peachy wrote:



"Poor girl. Hold yourself together."

Komachi would leave the helping her up to Rena. Meanwhile, she'd set sail from the shore and towards the nothingness extending every which way of the netherworld.



"Well, then. We could be waiting a while going forward. But you might not be the only one alive in this place. Curious how this underworld has this many live people..."




Regiwi wrote:Using her power, the void begins changing somewhat, becoming more like the black holes used in the Kid Icarus world. The Temple begins shaking. Anyone in the forest might notice that the Temple is rumbling but not the forest.*

Ok... You'll need to use the warp Viridi. And try to get everyone we can... including Pit!



"I-Including Pit?"

That was a sudden request for the goddess, which was already trying to hold her ground in order not to get sucked in immediately. One hand on her brow and with her hair and clothes being dragged towards the epicenter, she raised her staff.

The warp would have to go so far as to affect her Reset Bomb Factory... Not to drag it out, but at least take the people from that. It was a big ask. But she steeled herself.



"OK! Here comes!"

She took a big breath, and pushed her hands forth. An immense beam of light surrounded the whole area around the temple, and going as high as the factory: almost as if the sun had focused on that particular area of the planet all of a sudden. The black hole Palutena created absorbed the light, and both grew in force as well as it made more noise. It's influence made the skies thunder and a border of reality start to rip apart from within.



"I-It's working! Woah!"

Viridi tried to stand her ground, but was almost swept off her feet: she caught herself by making the ground and wood on the temple grapple her legs.

"Palutena! You better be right about this!"




Meanwhile, in an unassuming place, a shrine maiden was casually cleaning the outside of her lone shrine. Having sent off the Reaper guy to extort money previously, she was feeling pretty good about herself.



"Sure is cold today. I'll take some time off after I'm finished. Still have some of the tea from yesterday, but I'll make more and treat myself to the warmth inside."

I mean, she says that. It doesn't help, however, that the skies start to blacken. As she looks up, thunder strikes, and the visage of something like a black hole starts forming on the sky.



"..."



"Oh, for fuck's sake."




Meanwhile, in Future No Man's City...

There was a twinkle in the sky. Rather than a shooting star rocketing down, it was... more of a cloud. A gathering of them, enshrouded with darkness, moving as one. It did not thunder, but its looming seemed to cause more darkness than mere absense of light. It robbed its surroundings of any natural feeling.

This gathering floated to the center of the city, and there it remained. Even for people that couldn't feel incoming threats like Spider-Man, it'd be obvious that this was threatening in some way.

Regiwi wrote:
...It's here. This time I'm certain of it. We need to move! Now! We've got the supplies we need. Everyone needs to get to the sewers!

Someone near Spidey looked out from whatever opening of the window there might be. Even if she couldn't see the cloud, its presence was strong enough to be felt from within that place.



"Tch. I'd have won this, if only-"

What a time to be somewhere with no steady supply of Dust.

She jumped to action when Spidey called it out.



"Got it, Spider-Man! Most of the injured have been moved, right? Let's run!"

As they were making their way out, whatever these clouds were or whatever they surrounded issued not an attack so much as a call to arms or a challenge. It struck a blast on the center square, destroying the ruins of Minuets and causing a shockwave to reverbrate across most of the city.
avatar
Aliucon

Posts : 81
Join date : 2018-01-31
Age : 26
Location : At home, probably

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by AmeftoWriter on Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:27 pm

Eye Monster wrote:
Saying this whilst gesticulating wildly, the monster's front eye popped out slightly and made a very bad stock effect just before shooting lightning towards The King, Gwonam, and Bender, if he's there.

"Try this on for size! Hyaa!"

Bender managed to dodge just in the nick of time, not without screeching in fear of course “Watch it ugly! I'm valuable!”

He then threw his sword in an attempt to hit the creature, hopefully….

__________________________

Thankfully, despite his one eye, the Demoman wasn't hit by the beam.

"I'm gonna get ye, you fat, ugly, monster!!!"He said as he raised his sword, "And I'm gonna take ye eyes for me self!"

With a loud cry, and his splendid screen shield, he quickly dashed forward to slice one of its eyes off... Maybe..
avatar
AmeftoWriter

Posts : 35
Join date : 2018-02-02
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Triplemathics on Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:15 pm

Regiwi wrote:
Triplemathics wrote:
"I presume you understand what our mutual friend has in store, now that we have ascertained the reliability of our new trial system."

The courts? I care little of that or what the plan is. You know I have my own reasons for being here Kristoph, as I'm sure you do.

There was that little town you mentioned? Something about starting a new life here? I must admit, it was an interesting story...

"....I dislike discussing the past any more than I have to, Colress. Particularly when someone actually shows interest in it."

Kristoph adjusted his glasses and sampled some of his burgundy wine, then slowly placed the glass on a nearby table, as if he was more fascinated by looking at his drink than the conversation.

"Suffice to say, the arrangement in the town was not too different from what is happening now. The different forces at play, with someone keeping watch... Naturally, there was an end goal in mind, but it was folly to think it was anything but an unreachable ideal."


"As a scientist, you must be familiar with unreachable ideals. Do you understand what I'm suggesting?"

Triplemathics

Posts : 18
Join date : 2018-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The General Roleplay

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum