Case Files Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Descend - An Escape Adventure

+10
Jester
Reverie
Nenilein
ScarletShadow
Shuda51
Aliucon
Velle
Peachy
DimitriBarronmore
Jessica Ilha
14 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 Empty Re: Descend - An Escape Adventure

Post by Peachy Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:47 pm

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 GOEZMM7

"Wait, weren't we all speaking the same language? I could understand Aleka perfectly but- Agh, my head's starting to ache."
Peachy
Peachy

https://kazumijade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggles Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:03 pm

"I've been speaking English. It's the only language I know." Monika says. "And I've been hearing everyone else speak in English too. Well, at least... in a manner of speaking. Maybe we all had some sort of brain surgery while we were asleep and they implanted a translation chip? Or maybe it's just better if we understand each other... after all, I'm sure this would be boring if we all spent the entire time trying to figure out what everyone else is saying..."
Giggles
Giggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverie Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:39 pm

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 B009_034

"Hmph, then it's as I suspected," stated the detective with a tone that betrayed just a hint of pride. "Our meeting here was planned by someone or something far beyond our comprehension, or at the very least mine."

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 B009_036

"We have no choice but to focus on escaping. Maybe that is even our captor's wish."

Stroking his chin absent-mindedly, Goro looked off to the side somewhere. When he seemed to have returned from the clouds, his mind was visibly made up.

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 B009_034

"Whoever brought us here did not simply pick their targets at random. Why go to the effort of picking targets from either side of the Pacific? Whatever the answer, we should decide on our groups now. There's no telling what information might be lost if we procrastinate."

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 B009_035

"We must not lose sight of the truth!"
Reverie
Reverie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenilein Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:41 pm

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 Lwbh3u10

"..."

On the topic of languages, Aqua frowns a little. It is natural for a Keyblade Wielder like her to understand the language of whatever world she travels to as if it were her own. She doesn't even know the names of all the languages these people are naming. 'Japanese'? 'English'? All she knows is that she understands what is being said. That should be all that matters, but... No, she can't reveal the existence of other worlds to these people, not even if they ask. It's against their laws.

She can't reply to the question, so she chooses to remain silent. Maybe nobody would notice that she is withholding to voice her take... 

Goro: "Sorry, I didn't quite catch the details of this place. Which of these rooms are for storage and utility?"

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 Tumblr23

"Well, let's see... On the map it said that the "Utility" and "Storage" room are in corners opposite to one another. Which would make the Utility that one..."

She points at the room Adachi and Spider Man emerged from.

"...And the Storage Room the one over there."

She points at the room at the other end of the hallway, across from the elevator.

Aleka: "...By the way, I've been wondering, you all seem to want to get down to the lower floors awfully badly! It's all you've been talking about. Is there anything you need to do there?"

Monika:  "I need to get out of here, because, well... I was having a very, very important conversation with someone who is very dear to me. At least, that I can remember. You know how funny are memory is. 

Aqua: "We don't belong here, so naturally we'd want to leave when we can. That's why we're eager to get to the bottom floor. Or... wait."

Monika: "What are the lower floors like, Aleka?"

Aqua: "And how long... have you been here?"

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 112

"Oh? The lower floors? Well, there's all sorts of things there. More rooms, for example. Then there's the restaurants and lounge on the second floor, where you can get food. On the third floor, there's a rec area, loads of fitness stuff and a sauna... Oh, and then there's the ground floor! That's where the reception desk is, and also the indoor pool and wellness area. There used to be something connecting the rec area on the second floor to that part... Mr. Edgeworth called that 'stairs', right? But I think it's gone now. Oh, also, on the ground floor, there is this huge door, but it's weird. It never opens. I don't understand why it's there, really. Where would a door like that even go?"

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 313

"I mean... I don't really get what you're talking about."

Aleka seems quite confused.

"You don't belong here? You want to go somewhere else? But... where... where is 'somewhere else'? You mean... There's places that are not here...?"

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 414

"Wait... Did you exist somewhere before here?"

Aleka gasps. The idea doesn't seem to have even occurred to her before. She acts as if the others had just told her that there's life in outer space. A concept that is hard for her to comprehend. The girl is visibly trying to wrap her head around it.

"So... There's places that aren't here? And people exist there? Like the person that Monika is talking about?"

She seems curious. 
Nenilein
Nenilein
Admin

http://nenilein.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggles Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:53 pm

"I have to believe there are other places." Monika says. "I mean, where else would other people come from? Besides, we're all here, so of course there's other people. Anyway, that big door sounds important, but so does the receptionist's desk. We should definitely try to get there. Also, would anyone like to join me in the storage room? It's probably very important that no one goes alone. What if there's a serial killer among us, or a flasher?"
Giggles
Giggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Any1 Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:26 pm

Junko nodded along to the girl's explanation about the hotel. She never knew when that information could come in handy, and the thought made her excited, as usual. She had no particular desire to form a group, but when Monika spoke an idea suddenly sprung on her mind. She nudged Akechi on the shoulder, and looked at the club leader.

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 Junko211

"Hey, hey, Akechi! Can we investigate the storage room first? There's something I'm looking for, and that'd probably be the place to start."

She took a hold of the detective's arm again, but this time Junko seemed much less forceful. Whatever the cause for that confusing switch in behaviour was left unsaid as she turned to speak to Monika. Her fixed gaze on Monika was intense, too focused to be considered normal for that conversation. Junko carried on after a quick pause anyway.

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 Junko220

"You don't mind if we tag along, do ya? You seem like the responsible, reliable, big sister type."
Any1
Any1
The Ultimate Final Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverie Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:46 pm

The tugging at his blazer was restrained and Goro seemed relieved by this. His other arm went to pull out the wrinkles formed in the process of Junko's manoeuver, then went back to supporting the apple.

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 B009_037

"Yes, that should be fine. We don't really know where to search for clues yet, so we can begin anywhere."

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 B009_038

"If that's okay with you... Monika, was it?"

The boy's smile sparkled with a kind of idealism that wanted only to put others at ease. Akechi had felt that the nine of them had been standing around for far too long in the hallway and this opportunity to get working filled him with a sense of brazen excitement.
Reverie
Reverie

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggles Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:57 pm

Monika nods at the two people who have joined her party. "Yep! You guys seem like you'll be great partners to explore a dark room with!" She turns to Junko specifically and smiles, leaning just a little... close. "You know, you're not the first person to say that to me? About being a big sister type?"

She leans back and looks down the hall towards the storage room. "What are you looking for in there? I'm still hoping for a pen or a piano. I mean, it wouldn't make sense to not have either of those in the storage room..."
Giggles
Giggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:03 pm

Hitsugi watched Monika depart with Junko and Goro. Guess that's one team off to do business. Then there's Aqua, Edgeworth and Aleka. That just leaves her with...The latecomers. The guy in the sloppy uniform and the superhero.

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 02UZ2JY

"Guess that leaves me with you guys. Uh, what are your names again?"
Peachy
Peachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Triplemathics Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:31 pm

Oh great, lots of chatty people around. It would've been nice to have some peace and quiet every once in a while, but beggars can't be choosers. Then again, these people don't know who he is though. Maybe that's a chance to try something interesting?

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 Adachi10
"You can call me Adachi. Boy, there sure are lots of people here, I'm a bit nervous...
Truth is, I'm actually a Detective with the police force. So if you need any help, I'll do my best!"

Adachi adjusts his wrinkled suit and tie, noticing most people were actually starting to be on their way by the time he introduces himself.

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 Adachi12
"Oh, uh, I guess almost everyone already went somewhere, haha..."

Adachi suddenly sighs heavily and mumbles to himself, "Ugh, this is why people are such a pain in the ass to deal with..." He scratches the back of his head, squints for a moment at the leaving groups and clears his throat. His voice is now far less energetic than before.

"So, if I heard right, we have to find a key or something, right? Or at least that's what everyone else seem to be doing. To be honest, I wasn't really listening."
Triplemathics
Triplemathics

Back to top Go down

Post by DimitriBarronmore Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:46 pm

Spidey had been sitting by the back for a time, listening to the others and weighing the situation out. Everyone gathered looked to be on top of the game, Edgeworth and Goro especially, but it was clear that every person who had been brought to this...Hotel Dysnomia...was chosen for specific strengths. Lawyers, policemen, nerds, even a superhero. And, moreover, he would need to remember to check the contents of this bag...

Hitsugi wrote:"Guess that leaves me with you guys. Uh, what are your names again?"
"Me? I'm just your friendly neighborhood Spiderman."  Parker tossed a trio of weak show punches while speaking just for extra emphasis.  "Small-time superhero and generally likable guy. Did'ya notice the red suit?"

Adachi wrote:"So, if I heard right, we have to find a key or something, right? Or at least that's what everyone else seem to be doing. To be honest, I wasn't really listening."
Dropping back into a passive stance (not that he was especially threatening in the first place), he crossed his arms and glanced back at Adachi next to him.
"That's the tall and short of it. The elevator won't work without one, so short of jumping out a window we're all stuck up here until someone finds it. And we're already next to the Utility, so why don't we go back and start there?"
DimitriBarronmore
DimitriBarronmore

https://dimitri-barronmore.carrd.co/

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverie Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:47 pm

With Junko still attached, Akechi moved in the direction of their destination and then craned his head back as his ears picked up a snippet of conversation. For the first time, the youth examined the two newcomers properly, making note of their considerably contrasting outfits. This alone made him want to smile. Two very different ways of bringing justice to the world. He relented, flashing a kind face at the man with the scruffy hair and speaking with curious abandon.

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 B009_040

"Hold on a minute, did you just say you were a detective? What an astounding coincidence that is."

The boy adjusted the edge of his cuff and looked Adachi in the eye.

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 B009_039

"Which prefecture?"
Reverie
Reverie

Back to top Go down

Post by Triplemathics Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:14 pm

Adachi gives a weak nod at Spider-man's suggestion, putting his hands in his pockets with the intention of following behind the other two, wherever they would decide to head off to. When Goro decides to confront him, Adachi's first reaction is a few blinks and a raised eyebrow.

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 Adachi12
"Huh? Uhh, well..."

Great. Just great. This brat is a Detective too? Next thing for sure would be the revelation of a prosecutor and a super hero.

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 Adachi10
"Truth be told, I'm on a leave of absence at the moment. I used to work within the Yamanashi prefecture."

Adachi glances to the side.

"I was moved around within the department after a while, though."

Last edited by Triplemathics on Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Triplemathics
Triplemathics

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverie Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:39 pm

It was clear to anyone that Adachi looked very much like someone who had recently been put on a leave of absence. From his clothing to the gloomy manner in which he spoke, everything about his story just made sense. Goro gave him a sympathetic grin and sighed.

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 B009_041

"Rough as that may be, I'm sure you'll get back into the swing of things, isn't that right? Maybe this is your big chance to return to the work you love."

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 B009_042

"Being a detective. Come to think of it, I don't believe I caught your name."

He straightened his posture and extended his hand amicably.

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 B009_041

"Goro Akechi."

Last edited by Reverie on Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Reverie
Reverie

Back to top Go down

Post by Any1 Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:54 pm

Junko wasn't one to back down from a challenge. Mimicking Monika and leaning slightly, she kept her gaze fixed in her eyes. As with all the people she'd chosen to bond with that day, the darkness in her eyes stared back at her. She couldn't help but smile at that.

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 Junko220

"It's no wonder! I have an older sister myself. What an utter dissapointment. If she was more like you, she'd already be ruling the world!"

With her stuck to Akechi's side still, Junko was forced to break her stare contest with Monika. She was determined to not let his boss go, after all. Instead of leaving Monika behind, Junko extended her arms towards her, gesturing her to grab her hand. If Monika accepted the request, Adachi would be faced with two teenagers being stupid rather than just one.

In any case, with or without Monika, Junko took a good look at Adachi's face. It didn't take a lab-created genius talent to be able to tell the man was hiding something. She resisted the urge to mess with him for Goro's sake.

For one second. 

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 Junko218

"A leave of absence? That's kinda weird. Police agents in rural areas don't tend to change positions a lot, to my understanding. I know there's probably not much to do on the countryside, but... Letting anyone go?," she said, a giggle escaping her lips, while turning towards Akechi, "That's not something that happens every day, is it?"
Any1
Any1

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggles Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:08 pm

Monika thinks for just a moment, then reaches out her hand and latches on to Junko, creating a chain of high school girls.

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 Monika10

"I know what you mean about disappointments, but... Have you ever considered that ruling the world isn't that much fun. Knowing everyone is beneath you would be really boring and a little distressing... Not that I would know! Just guessing from what I've read in books!"

Monika also follows the lead of messing with Adachi.

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 Monika11

"Did you mess up a case or were you a dirty cop? Kidding! I bet it was just a budget issue, right?"
Giggles
Giggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:14 pm

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 PPWLXPJ

Oh boy, this is looking interesting. "Say, uh, Spider-Man. How small time are you because I never heard of you until now."
Peachy
Peachy

Back to top Go down

Post by DimitriBarronmore Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:19 am

Hoo boy, sounds like someone's getting grilled over there. While he certainly doesn't join in, Spidey has to visibly repress his amusement.

"Say, uh, Spider-Man. How small time are you because I never heard of you until now."
"It's all in the name. Friendly neighborhood Spiderman? I get around from time to time, but I usually stick around New York."
DimitriBarronmore
DimitriBarronmore

https://dimitri-barronmore.carrd.co/

Back to top Go down

Post by Triplemathics Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:29 am

Adachi's mouth twitches as Goro mentions "the work you love", and he lets out a dry chuckle. A wry smile shows on his face.

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 Adachi14
"My big chance, huh? I guess a fresh face like you would say that. At your age, I guess you're another one of the 'natural talents' they keep bringing in."

Adachi takes Goro's hand in a gentle—almost half-hearted—grip, betraying his once again smiling and upbeat face. An attentive mind would perhaps find his switch of attitude to be worth noting. If so, Adachi's smile might come across as almost unnerving from the despondence he showed a few seconds prior.

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 Adachi11
"Tohru Adachi. I hope to see more of you..."

He leans closer to Akechi's face, revealing for the slightest moment an expression only Akechi would notice.

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 Bad_ma10
"Akechi-kun."

> It seems something within you is changing...

I am thou
And thou art I

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 Tower-10
Thou hast established a bond of the Tower Arcana
It shall still thy waves of hunger and stem thy tides of lust

As Adachi is about to speak, an envoy of two teenaged girls appear. Supposedly, they are not believing Adachi's story... Or so it sounds. Well, whatever. He has nothing else to prove, now that Goro should understand that he's out of his element. He turns to them and waves his hands around, as if waving away the accusations.

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 Adachi13
"Whoa, hold on now! I swear it's nothing weird, OK? All that happened was because of a reorganization within the police force itself. You can ask my boss if you don't believe me!"

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 Adachi15
"Oh man, Dojima-san would be so pissed if he heard me right now..."
Triplemathics
Triplemathics

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverie Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:46 am

Adachi's coy expression was mirrored by the other figure for a moment, relaxing afterwards into an understanding, yet still inquisitive look. It didn't take long for the two to come to an understanding.

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 B009_044

"A natural talent," Akechi shot back, letting out his own short fragment of laughter. Unlike Adachi, Akechi's guffaw was hearty and loud. "Well, I'm sure there are people who would do me that kindness, but I like to think I'm modest. Maybe I am rather green, as they come."

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 B009_043

"But I'm good at my job. Trust me."

As his hand was clapsed, Goro tightened his grip and shook once. His head cocked slightly and he smiled as though he was seeing the other detective in a different light. Yes, Akechi decided. He could see more clearly now.

"You know, Adachi-san, I can see now that I've gotten through to you. I'm glad that's the case. In fact, I'd say this has been quite refreshing."

Likewise, Akechi's face was completely obscured to anyone but his other. The contortion was fleeting but marked.

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 B010_010

"I'll see you."

I am thou, thou art I...
Thou hast acquired a new vow.

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 XmrO0iB

With the birth of the
Tower Persona,
I have obtained the key to salvation
that shall
conquer my riven soul
and guide my wavering eyes.

Turning back to the horde that had begun sliding Adachi under the microscope, Goro gave them a stern look of disapproval.

"Now, let's not be rude to our teammate here. The Yamanashi prefecture police have a distinct reputation for thoroughness, not to mention a clear sense of justice. I've been out there on more than one occasion and you'd be surprised by the amount of resources that are pooled into even the smallest of tasks.

"That's real dedication to all those cats stuck up in trees, haha."

"Oh! Sorry, I've spent far too long making idle talk out here. I really think we should get this investigation underway. Junko, could you lead on?"

Last edited by Reverie on Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:03 am; edited 5 times in total
Reverie
Reverie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenilein Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:50 am

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 Ixjczl10

Aqua briefly snaps to attention. She grabs her Wayfinder in her pocket.

What was that feeling just now? As if multiple D-Links were suddenly forged at once...!

...Well, whatever it was, it was gone now. She probably just imagined it.

Shaking her head a little, she followed after Edgeworth.

"...!" 

Aleka skipped in her tow, following after her. 

INVESTIGATION STAGE 1: Explore the 5th floor!

[Congratulations for making it thus far! We are now getting to the meat of this game!
Your characters now have the option of going to various rooms and examining various items! Below, you find instructions for which places will yield results when examined and which won't! Some of things require me to make a GM post once you examine them in order for their full details to be revealed. There are just a couple of things you should pay attention to:

1. Your characters are not psychic! - Well, for the most part. You may be able to see all the possible spots to examine in this posts, but they don't. So please have them examine one thing after the other, rather than suddenly jumping to conclusions. Best you don't open the Spoiler tag for an item until you plan your character to examine it, that makes it more realistic. Of course, if a location yields no results, you can just glance over it and move on to the next.

2. While there are intended solutions for the puzzles presented here, I may accept alternate solutions as well! Experiment as much as you want! I am curious to see what you come up with.

3. You may try to break the puzzles, if you so wish.

4. If you have your characters examine a location in a dark room without a light source, I will eat you in your sleep. Cellphones count as a light source. By the way, cellphones get no service in this hotel, but you've probably guessed that already. 

That said, let us begin!! Merry puzzling!!]

Room #501:

Room #502:

Room #503:

Room #504:

Room #505:

Storage Room:

Room #507:

Room #508:

Room #509:

Room #510:

Room #511:

Utility:

Room #514:

Room #515:

Room #516:

Room #517:

Room #518:

Room #519:

Room #520:

Room #521:

Last edited by Nenilein on Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Nenilein
Nenilein
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:39 am

DimitriBarronmore wrote:"It's all in the name. Friendly neighborhood Spiderman? I get around from time to time, but I usually stick around New York."

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 GzR59EP

"New York, huh? I've never been there before. Did go to Las Vegas with my bro, though. On a business trip."

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 RAYgmpM

"All right, so utility it is! You guys lead the way."
Peachy
Peachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggles Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:22 am

Monika looks off to the side for a few seconds, then breaks off from Junko and Goro, releasing Junko's hand and bringing it to her stomach with a small groan.

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 Monika14

"I- I'm sorry you two. You can explore the storage room. I'll meet up with you in a moment. I must've ate something bad before I came here, because I have to take care of some, uh... Personal business. I'm going to go try to find the most out of the way room to take care of it in. I'll meet you back around here in a bit! I'll call out if I can't find you!"

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 Monsid10

With that, Monika takes off speed-walking away from the storage room / Elevator area and towards the hallway next to the Utility area. She gives anyone she passes a hurried, embarsssed, "Excuse me."
Giggles
Giggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Velle Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:00 am

"...!"
Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 Miles-12
Realizing the implications of the language situation left Edgeworth looking very unsettled. Such a thing was impossible... at least in the world he knew.
Goro Akechi wrote:Hmph, then it's as I suspected. Our meeting here was planned by someone or something far beyond our comprehension, or at the very least mine. We have no choice but to focus on escaping. Maybe that is even our captor's wish."
Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 Miles-64
"... A reasonable conclusion, Detective Goyo, given the clues we have. However, there is still much we don't yet know."
Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 Aai_mi18
"Let's begin investigating. We're bound to find clues that will bring us closer to the truth."

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 Aai_mi12
Edgeworth walks up to the woman standing by the elevator.

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 Aai_mi11
"... Excuse me. I was told you would not be allowing anyone to use the elevator without a golden key. Is this correct?" Edgeworth asks. "Are you the operator of this elevator? If so, how long have you been working here?"
Velle
Velle

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenilein Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:44 am

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 Map110

The group had now split up into 3 teams:

Edgeworth, Aqua and Aleka would take a closer look at some of the rooms in this place.

Goro, Junko and Monika would examine the storage room - with the caveat that Monika took off on her own for a bit to take care of, ahem, "personal business".

Finally, Hitsugi, Adachi and Spider-Man would take a look at the Utility. Let's hope Adachi doesn't crash into anything again in there. Incidentally, the lighting in the Utility isn't broken. As long as they find the switch, they should be fine...

In any case, the teams got to taking care of their explorations. 

Velle wrote:
Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 Aai_mi18
"Let's begin investigating. We're bound to find clues that will bring us closer to the truth."

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 Aai_mi12
Edgeworth walks up to the woman standing by the elevator.

Aqua and Aleka followed after Edgeworth's lead, to the Elevator. Aqua was quite surprised at the sight of it. 

She'd seen and used Elevators before, but none that looked quite this plain... The ones she'd previously used were all either highly ornate models with cast iron bars or Sci-Fi models using anti gravity and other such fancy things. This one just looked like a steel door.

Much more importantly, however, was the woman in front of it. She was surprised to see that she seemed rather young. Clearly in her twenties, you mind, but very short, maybe 150cm at best. There was also an odd feeling she got from looking at her. As if there was something she should know about her. Aqua couldn't really pinpoint it...

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 Th_46910

(Something is... odd about her.) 

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 112

"...?"

Aleka looked at the Elevator Lady quite intently...

Edgey wrote:Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 Aai_mi11
"... Excuse me. I was told you would not be allowing anyone to use the elevator without a golden key. Is this correct?" Edgeworth asks. "Are you the operator of this elevator? If so, how long have you been working here?"

Descend - An Escape Adventure - Page 4 116

"..."

The woman's expression did not change in the face of Edgeworth's questions. She barely even seemed to breath in before answering to them.

"That is correct. This elevator is the only thing in this world ruled by my laws. And those laws state that only those with a key may enter, and only once all keys are gathered within and all people who are inside hold at least a key of their own, will my elevator leave this floor. Forever."

She paused.

"How long I've been here is irrelevant. You should rather focus on finding the keys, before your chance has passed."

The woman's eyes then fell on the women behind Edgeworth, whom she looked at intently for a short while. 

"Oh... Another rule. I will not leave this floor without Aleka. That is all."

"Me?"

Aleka seems surprised at that. She gasps a little, returning the woman's intent look.

"Huh... have we met before?"

The woman, however, doesn't answer. 
Nenilein
Nenilein
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next